PDA

View Full Version : Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat

Stlrs4Life
09-13-2007, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-13-2007, 08:35 PM
:sofunny: I usually hate Ryan Parker's songs but this one was pretty good.:thumbsup:

Davison_K
09-14-2007, 12:19 AM
The video was great... The thing thats get me... is it really true? By it I mean... did they really cheat all these years? I mean it was quite apparent by what happened that they got caught... I don't know... I just want to know if all those years they beat us if it was because they cheated.

Steelman16
09-14-2007, 01:20 AM
Totally awesome song and video! :tt02:

Galax Steeler
09-14-2007, 04:30 AM
Sounds so true to me.

revefsreleets
09-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Whoops. I just found this. I'm Johnny Come Lately and posted it in the blast furnace. My bad.

CantStop85
09-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I love Ryan Parker's songs...I'm glad MNF decided to put him and his daughter on TV during the Ravens-Bengals game.

delhess
09-25-2007, 10:19 PM
The video was great... The thing thats get me... is it really true? By it I mean... did they really cheat all these years? I mean it was quite apparent by what happened that they got caught... I don't know... I just want to know if all those years they beat us if it was because they cheated.

i'm sure there's another thread about this somewhere, so sorry, but....

even if you have libraries full of video of hand signs from different teams defenses, it is still a great challenge to use them to your advantage. the qb or one of the coaches must see the signal, know what it means, and communicate it to the offense in time to adjust. now, most teams have two guys giving signals to throw you off. so you have to also figure out which one is giving the calls for that play, because they switch back and forth. they cheated by breaking a rule. no question, but i don't think they won super bowls because of videotaping signals, come on now. next you will say the steelers won the super bowl because of the refs.

pat kirwan also studied into this a little bit. he said that teams the patriots played twice in one season, statistically, they often played better the first time around. if the team changes signals once a year, and the pats taped the signal caller, they would study the tape and the second time be able to benefit from it (in theory). doesn't hold out.

i'm sure they did it, likely for years, but i'm not convinced it gave them an edge, and i am SURE that they shouldn't be hand their rings in.

delhess
09-25-2007, 10:20 PM
by the way i loved the video, cracked me up!