PDA

View Full Version : Looks like an "easy'' win this week!

Billiever
09-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Don't you guys wish you could play the Browns every Sunday?!?!? :toofunny:

GO BILLS!!!!

LVSteelersfan
09-14-2007, 05:00 PM
No, we wish we could play the BILLS every week. Steelers 34 Bills 10

TackleMeBen
09-14-2007, 05:06 PM
you shouldnt think any game is easy.. it may look easy on paper, but when you get to actually playing the game it could be a totally different story.

Billiever
09-14-2007, 05:06 PM
No, you play in a nice, weak division...if the Steelers were in the EAST they'd be lucky to win three games this year! Bills 38 Steelers 3

fansince'76
09-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Like the "easy" win last week against the Broncos, 'tard? Your team sucks. :toofunny:

Billiever
09-14-2007, 05:19 PM
The Broncos are an NFL contender, they'll likely win THEIR division, too!
It was a close game that could've gone either way...We'll pay them back in the post-season.

Too bad Pittsburgh won't be there....
:toofunny:

fansince'76
09-14-2007, 05:21 PM
It was a close game that could've gone either way...We'll pay them back in the post-season.

The last time we played you, we beat you with our BACKUPS on YOUR field. Prepare to be annihilated Sunday. Again, your team sucks. You need to stop taking what LITP says about the AFCE quite so seriously. His team is the only "contender" in that division, and about the only reason they are, it turns out, is through blatant cheating. :toofunny:

Billiever
09-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Don't think our guys have forgotten about that! :sly:

tony hipchest
09-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Don't think our guys have forgotten about that! :sly:

all those "guys" are gone now. we'll have to break all your new bills into the league properly.... with our 2nd string again. i cant wait to see timmons and woodley get some good action.

maybe gary russell can get 100 yds after willie calls it a day.

MACH1
09-14-2007, 05:42 PM
The question is how many times in a row are we going to run on them in the second half? :toofunny:

LVSteelersfan
09-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Imagine that. A Bills fan that actually thinks their sorry team has a chance this weekend on the road. After we finish eating Losman alive for a couple quarters and get the lead, we will run the ball down their throats and beat them into submission. AFC East is the weakest division in the NFL far and away other than New England and they are so overhyped it is unbelievable. The Bills are the last place team in that sorry division for sure this year.

Mosca
09-14-2007, 06:06 PM
LOL, it doesn't matter what a bunch of fans in an internet forum think. The sorry truth for the Bills is that the Steelers won't take the game lightly; they'll come out ready to beat the Bills senseless.

On a different note, We're all glad to see your guy progressing well. He has a long road ahead of him, and we wish him all the best.

Tom

rog
09-14-2007, 06:55 PM

What? The Broncos are a contender in their division but to say they are likely to win it is just crazy at this point. Do you even know what teams are in what divisions. The Chargers are likely to win that division leaving the Broncos likely to finish second.

TheWarDen86
09-14-2007, 09:29 PM
No, you play in a nice, weak division...if the Steelers were in the EAST they'd be lucky to win three games this year! Bills 38 Steelers 3

I think it's so cute how they come in here an pump their chests out at us. It's just.., just ... precious. :hug:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-14-2007, 11:57 PM
And when the Bills get stomped, another troll will bite the dust.

Steelers 41
Bills 3

Oh, by the way......WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

SteelerManiacXLII
09-15-2007, 02:05 AM
Get this Billdo out of here... his smack talk is weak .

Black and Gold 49 Bills 6

ShutDown24
09-15-2007, 02:26 AM
I would rather have any Browns QB than Losman. Lynch will be great the rest of the season... But no one has run on the Steelers in 45 games...

Lynch can't run = J.P. has to beat us = Steelers win with points to spare.

The Bills have a poor defense, a joke quarterback, roleplayers for receivers and a horrible coach.

Billiever
09-15-2007, 08:08 AM
I see a couple of you Pukesburgh fans have signed up on my favorite Bills m.b.
Don't think your gonna come over to our house and talk smack.
I'll personally send you losers back here crying before the game even kicks off.

fansince'76
09-15-2007, 08:36 AM
I'll personally send you losers back here crying before the game even kicks off.

Tough guy. :yawn:

HometownGal
09-15-2007, 09:09 AM

http://www.feuertaufen.de/pics/forenpics/assclown.jpg

stillers4me
09-15-2007, 09:37 AM

ooooooooooo..I'm skeered........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coffee:

Gotta hand it to the Steeler fans who've made it here, they've been nothing but class.

A direct quote from a Bills mb. Class........try some on for size. :wave:
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=8886&page=13

83-Steelers-43
09-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Shut down the run, leave it up to Losman. Sounds good to me. It does look like another easy win this week.

Steelers: 2-0 after Sunday.

MasterOfPuppets
09-15-2007, 12:32 PM
hey dumbass....your the one advertising the web site. .....actually i think he's trying reverse psychology, thier begging for visitors. :coffee:

HometownGal
09-15-2007, 01:03 PM
ALL Bills fans know what this equation means . . .

0 - 4

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Billiever
09-16-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm not advertising anything....
IF you want to come over and congratulate us AFTER the game, feel free...otherwise, stay over here and cry amongst yourselves.
We're gonna be too busy celebrating to listen to your lame excuses.

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 08:24 AM
IF you want to come over and congratulate us AFTER the game, feel free...otherwise, stay over here and cry amongst yourselves.

Translation: After you own my team's asses later today, I won't be back.

Billiever
09-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Translation: After you own my team's asses later today, I won't be back.

You guys are quitting YOUR OWN BOARD?!?!?!

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Right. Check the avatar, junior.

Billiever
09-16-2007, 08:33 AM
How dare you put an X over the logo that all your Steeler players WISH they had on their helmets! :o

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 09:01 AM
How dare you put an X over the logo that all your Steeler players WISH they had on their helmets! :o

Sure they do, junior. :yawn:

http://subdivided_we_stand.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/steelers.jpg = 5 X http://www.ravensnest1.com/superb.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Buffalo_Bills_helmet_rightface.png = http://www.dick-blick.com/items/508/11/50811-OA1ww-s.jpg

Kittyfish
09-16-2007, 09:20 AM
There, there, Billiever. Take it easy.

You know, I hope the Bills do win a Super Bowl some day. Must really suck to go 4 times in about as many years and not win even once. You and the Vikings. So close and yet so far - how uttlerly depressing. I would be going over the edge myself, under those circumstances. Fortunately, we Steelers fans don't have that problem.

sleasy_beaver
09-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Is this what you fellers call "A trol"l?? OHH! OHH!...Can I pet em...

TheWarDen86
09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Does Losman know he's allowed to throw the ball?
Hey Troll, is this the QB you imagined beating our (5X World Champion) Pittsburgh Steelers???

Billiever
09-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Nobody, and I mean nobody Circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!!
remember that quote....you'll be hearing it again on ESPN, tonight. :thumbsup:

X-Terminator
09-16-2007, 03:10 PM

http://fukami.vakuum.net/wp-images/sticker/you_suck-svenjo72dpi_germany.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 03:28 PM

Just couldn't keep your big yap shut, could you? Making fun of possible neck injuries = NOT COOL. Good riddance, douche. And oh yeah, SCOREBOARD.

Edman
09-16-2007, 04:09 PM
You're right. It was a very easy win!

Steelers 26, Bills 3.

It could've been worse...

dragtruk
09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Doesn't BILLS stand for "Boy I Love Losing Superbowls"? Don't worry Billiever, you'll get one some......PFFFFFFFFT. I almost got that out without busting my gut laughing.

83-Steelers-43
09-16-2007, 04:25 PM

Well, that was fun. Please go in the corner and join the Brown fans who came in here last Sunday. Thanks for playing. :tt02::flap:

polamalufan43
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I had a look on the m.b.
The Steelers fans there showed nothing but class, and I'm saying that from a persons view, not a steeler fans, if that makes sense.
Anyway...we won...amen...nighty night

~PF43:tt02:

Petesburgh66
09-16-2007, 05:22 PM
I guess another village idiot discovered the internet.

I pity any fool that cheers for a team from Buffalo. Number of total championships from the Bills and Sabres...the number 0 comes to mind. And after hearing the post game from WGR 550 on the way back from my softball game, once again the sky is falling in Buffalo. whaa. Actually, having the sky fall in Buffalo would improve that dump of a city.

SteelersMongol
09-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't think it was Bills fan. He didn't say anything about the Bills, but only tried to downgrade us so weakly. Must be a Bunghole, or a Clown.