PDA

View Full Version : **Great Deal on Steeler Jerseys**

Tthrond76
09-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a new business. I am selling football jerseys. I tell you this because I can get the same jerseys that have the stitched numbers and names. These are the AUTHENTIC Reebok jerseys, not the silk screened.

If you are still reading that means I have peaked your interest. I can get my hands on these Steelers jerseys and sell them for $75 (that includes the shipping.) If you are interested shoot me an email and I can send out a list of the players, sizes, and colors available along with pictures of one of my jerseys so that you can see the quality. These are the same jerseys you pay anywhere from $150-$200 at the stores in the mall.

My email address is: NTITrevor(at)aol.com

Thanks for checking this out!
Trevor
Prime Time Sports LLC

jjpro11
09-15-2007, 03:12 PM
i can 99% guarantee they are fake.

Indy_Steelers
09-17-2007, 07:52 PM

:iagree:

C-BusSteeler
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
this sounds A LOT like another thread that was on here about a year ago

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8486&highlight=Authentic

--- turned out to be a scam

prodrivewrx2nv
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Where are you located? If you are local, would it possible to stop by and take a look at them before spending any money? Is there any way to verify that these are AUTHENTIC?

sixstringlass
09-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a new business. I am selling football jerseys. I tell you this because I can get the same jerseys that have the stitched numbers and names. These are the AUTHENTIC Reebok jerseys, not the silk screened.

If you are still reading that means I have peaked your interest.

Well, ya did until "peaked." Should be piqued.

Oh, well. Maybe next time.

MJ5150
10-10-2007, 07:44 PM

I'll raise you that last 1%.

100% el-fakies.

But hey, some people dig flossin' fake jerseys from their favorite team. Not me, the boys at NLT set me proper after I bought some fakes.

-Mike