PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fever in Tennessee

Steelrzfreak
09-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Hey There,
This is my first post on the site. My name is Lynn and I live in Tennessee. I have been a Steelers fan since the days of the Steel Curtain. Die hard Black and Gold. I have a wonderful wife, an awesome daughter, whom by the way has just gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl ever. (I'm now a grandpa). I am getting to make my first ever trip to Pittsburgh on Oct. 7 for the Seahawks game. If any one from the steel city can give me some insight on what to do, where to eat, and that sort of thing, it would be greatly appreciated. I cannot wait. I nave had tix. since about July. Well that is all for now my beloved Vols(my 2nd favorite football team) has just kicked off against Florida.

Go Steelers,
Lynn:helmet:

JimMac
09-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the site, Lynn. I just joined myself and it's a lot of fun!
:wave:

SteelCityMan786
09-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

fansince'76
09-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the board, Lynn! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

Preacher
09-15-2007, 07:21 PM
welcome and congrats for being here.

GO STEELERS!!

SteelersGirlTN7
09-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey There,
This is my first post on the site. My name is Lynn and I live in Tennessee. I have been a Steelers fan since the days of the Steel Curtain. Die hard Black and Gold. I have a wonderful wife, an awesome daughter, whom by the way has just gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl ever. (I'm now a grandpa). I am getting to make my first ever trip to Pittsburgh on Oct. 7 for the Seahawks game. If any one from the steel city can give me some insight on what to do, where to eat, and that sort of thing, it would be greatly appreciated. I cannot wait. I nave had tix. since about July. Well that is all for now my beloved Vols(my 2nd favorite football team) has just kicked off against Florida.

Go Steelers,
Lynn:helmet:

Im a fellow fan in Tennesee... I grew up in NE Ohio .. and have been bleeding black and gold most of my life. I get to feed my addiction though at a sports bar not far away w/ great Steelers fans!!

As for the Vols, it's now over, but it's been over longer than it should have been! Since Arian Foster fumbled! That was a disgusting loss and I'm now ill as I sit here LOL

Welcome to the board!! :-)

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome.

marlin002
09-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Hello from the Ozarks.

rog
09-16-2007, 10:36 AM
WELCOME GO STEELERS!!!!