PDA

View Full Version : Bungals vs Browns (hahaha)

Eztarget
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM
51 to 45 right now Browns! Yep, the same Browns we smacked the crap out of last week have put up 51 points on the Bungals D! And there's still 3:39 left in this game!

Carson Palmer with six TD passes.

I guess that great Bungal defense from last Monday night was a mirage. :sofunny:

sman23
09-16-2007, 04:23 PM
What a game!! All Offense!!! Hope Cleveland can hold on!! Carson is giving it his best shot.

Newzfoxjr
09-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Apparently. This is hilarious.

Things are looking awful good for everyone in the AFC North who's not the Bengals, Ravens or Browns.

sman23
09-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Not over yet..... We need Cleveland to hold on and win this...

Borski
09-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Apparently. This is hilarious.

Things are looking awful good for everyone in the AFC North who's not the Bengals, Ravens or Browns.

I was just thinking the same thing LOL:tt02:

Borski
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Browns Intercept!

Eztarget
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Reviewing final Browns INT ... it counts.

GAME OVER!

Steelers in first place all alone now!

X-Terminator
09-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Gotta love that wonderful Bengals defense...

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

Borski
09-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Steelers have sole possession of 1st place

Steelers 2-0
Browns 1-1
Bengals 1-1
Ravens 0-1 - so far

CantStop85
09-16-2007, 04:42 PM
What an embarassing job by the Bengals defense. The offense played more than well enough to win, but the defense couldn't stop the Browns at all. Good game by the Browns...they deserved to win this one.

On a side note, congratulations to Chad Johnson for becoming the Bengals all-time leading receiver with 200+ yards and 2 td's today. It's too bad that the defense couldn't back him up.

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 04:46 PM
On a side note, congratulations to Chad Johnson for becoming the Bengals all-time leading receiver with 200+ yards and 2 td's today.

And what good did that do the team, ultimately? It's not about stats, it's about wins.

FastWillieParker39
09-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Like I said in another thread.....

Bengals=most overrated team the past 2 years!

This will definitly help the Steelers in the long run

AlMeister
09-16-2007, 04:49 PM
What an embarassing job by the Bengals defense. The offense played more than well enough to win, but the defense couldn't stop the Browns at all. Good game by the Browns...they deserved to win this one.

On a side note, congratulations to Chad Johnson for becoming the Bengals all-time leading receiver with 200+ yards and 2 td's today. It's too bad that the defense couldn't back him up.
I see you are a UK/Steeler as well. Thank god we didnt catch Bungle fever like most of the state.

On a side note how bout those cats last night

meanjoecoop
09-16-2007, 04:50 PM
And what good did that do the team, ultimately? It's not about stats, it's about wins.

:thumbsup:

:wink02: On a side note: the Steelers are now the first AFC franchise to win 500 games. Congrats Steelers!

X-Terminator
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
The amazing thing is that Uncle Marv is supposed to be a defensive coach, yet his defenses have absolutely stunk during most of his tenure. I don't care how many points you can score, if your defense can't stop anybody, you are not going to win games consistently (the Colts being the obvious exception, but even their D has stepped up when needed). Today was another shining example of that.

SteelCityMan786
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
:thumbsup:

:wink02: On a side note: the Steelers are now the first AFC franchise to win 500 games. Congrats Steelers!

We beat them to it.

X-Terminator
09-16-2007, 04:55 PM
I see you are a UK/Steeler as well. Thank god we didnt catch Bungle fever like most of the state.

CS85 is a Bungles fan.

AlMeister
09-16-2007, 05:00 PM
CS85 is a Bungles fan.
Oh I just now realize that. I guess he did catch it then

CantStop85
09-16-2007, 05:12 PM

lol yeah I'm most definitely a Bengals fan...gotta root for the "home" team.

And the UK game is the reason I'm not totally pissed about the Bengals right now (that and the side effect of the after parties lol). I'm hoping the win will get UK some respect finally and a solid place in the top 25. I think Kentucky could win the SEC if everything falls into place. Andre Woodson is the best quarterback in the nation, IMO.

polamalufan43
09-16-2007, 05:38 PM
No offense to any bungles fans here...but I was rooting for Cleveland on this one *gasp* :jawdrop:
Sorry, I think that Cleveland need something to pick them up, and you have to give them credit for holding on that long.
Tomorrow, I will go back to hating the browns, I promise:wink02:

PF43:tt02:

P.S. Not to give a certain dude any credit, but did a certain dude actually jump into a certain dawg pound, and if so, he said dude still living :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM

On a side note how bout those cats last nightby UK ...do you meen united kingdom, or university of kentucky ? i see your from the UK

Petesburgh66
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Steelers destroy the Browns. A week later the Browns outgun the Bengals. So that does deserve a ha ha ha.

At least Brown fans won't think their season will be a total wash. But the Bengals...they are lucky to be 1-1 after that BS Heap pass interference call on Monday night.

revefsreleets
09-16-2007, 06:25 PM
The Bengals don't play defense. The Ravens don't play offense, and they turned the ball over like 23 times and Steve McNair played the worst game of his career and the Bengals STILL gave up 20 points.

tony hipchest
09-16-2007, 07:09 PM
palmer is used to choking on dogs. if he was more concened with winning a game rather than padding johnsons bra, i mean stats... he might not throw that interception to end the game.

great qb's like elway and ben drive it down the field to win the game.

sorry qb's like palmer choke.

oh, well. atleast he put up huge numbers against the browns and thats something bungle fans can hang their hat on whe their team is 7-9 and palmer plays in the hawaii bowl.

Tankus_Maximus
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
palmer is used to choking on dogs. if he was more concened with winning a game rather than padding johnsons bra, i mean stats... he might not throw that interception to end the game.

sorry qb's like palmer choke.

oh, well. atleast he put up huge numbers against the browns and thats something bungle fans can hang their hat on whe their team is 7-9 and palmer plays in the hawaii bowl.

Tony just got "racked" for that take!

Lets see here, The Steelers wipe their asses with the Brown-stains last week, and then the kitties get out-gunned by the same Brown-stains, and HAVE A 50-BURGER dropped on 'em???!!!!

That's gotta sting. Where ya at '85???

revefsreleets
09-16-2007, 07:18 PM
And the Jets (with a QB I've never even heard of) are playing right with Baltimore in the rats nest, so that wipes the shine off that Bungals win last week.

touchdownward
09-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Post of the day from a bengals forum. Warning: Naughty Language Content.

"WTF EVER, Cleveland is garbage and you and I both know it. Don't dress it up like they're going to be some cinderella team they suck. Sad thing is that doesn't say good things about our team we suck equally and aren't doing sh*t this season. 8-8 would be a successful season for this team we have the worst defense in the entire NFL horrible embarrassing and down right terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team is like having a virgin ***** for a girl friend. They let you go all the way to 3rd base and damn near get laid and then stand up and kick you in your balls right before you go for home. That's the way this team is they get your hopes up just to the next week show you what they're truly made of. F**k the Bengals I'm so tired of them letting me down the last twenty years."

:laughing:

CantStop85
09-16-2007, 09:31 PM

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Edman
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
The Bengals D is worse than I thought. What a putrid performance. As I said before. Calling that seive a "Defense" is an embarrassment and insults the other D's out there.

The Ravens were taken to the wire by a Jets team quarterbacked by a rookie.

And These are the two "teams to beat" in the AFC North...

SteelersMongol
09-16-2007, 09:40 PM
AFC North favorite Bungholes choked? To the Browns. :wink02: Wow, the Bungholes do SUCK. :cheers:

Preacher
09-16-2007, 09:44 PM
You know...

If we take it to the Bengals in a few weeks... It will be our division to take.

X-Terminator
09-16-2007, 09:57 PM

"WTF EVER, Cleveland is garbage and you and I both know it. Don't dress it up like they're going to be some cinderella team they suck. Sad thing is that doesn't say good things about our team we suck equally and aren't doing sh*t this season. 8-8 would be a successful season for this team we have the worst defense in the entire NFL horrible embarrassing and down right terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team is like having a virgin ***** for a girl friend. They let you go all the way to 3rd base and damn near get laid and then stand up and kick you in your balls right before you go for home. That's the way this team is they get your hopes up just to the next week show you what they're truly made of. F**k the Bengals I'm so tired of them letting me down the last twenty years."

Looks like the wheels are falling off the Bungles bandwagon! :sofunny:

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 10:00 PM

Laugh all you want, but Cornhole didn't win it for you today, did he? :coffee:

83-Steelers-43
09-16-2007, 10:15 PM
OOOOVERRAAAATED........OOOOVERRAAAATED......OOOOOV ERRAAAAATED.....OOOOOVERRAAAATED.

Good job Marvin and company. :toofunny:

lilyoder6
09-16-2007, 10:38 PM
why did he compared the bemgals to virgin women??? he is retarded.... virgin women are so much bettee than cincy

rbryan
09-17-2007, 12:04 AM
The amazing thing is that Uncle Marv is supposed to be a defensive coach, yet his defenses have absolutely stunk during most of his tenure. I don't care how many points you can score, if your defense can't stop anybody, you are not going to win games consistently (the Colts being the obvious exception, but even their D has stepped up when needed). Today was another shining example of that.

Marv is a defensive genius, Ballick in Baltimore is an offensive genius, Romeo is, well never mind.

I'm liking our chances more and more in this division.

AlMeister
09-17-2007, 02:59 AM
by UK ...do you meen united kingdom, or university of kentucky ? i see your from the UK
London is a city in Kentucky. Yea i was talking about the university with UK. Most everyone in this state is a bungle. Thank god my dad moved here from PA

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-17-2007, 06:42 AM
OMG!!!! The Benglas are one stolen Todd Heap TD from being 0-2!!!!

Hey Marvin....just for future reference...you can cry all you want, but after a play is whistled dead....the opposing team CANNOT fumble. Stick to having the Bengals steal off the field...this time they couldnt steal one ON the field!!!

....have I ever mentioned, I loathe the Bengals?:tap:...yea...come to think of it....I have.

verks36
09-17-2007, 07:29 AM
how about they let this scrub named derick anderson look like Dan Marino. WOW that was bad. I loved it when at the end they thought they still had a chance and then the brownie had a nice pick crushing the bengals hopes

ohiosteelerfan20
09-17-2007, 07:31 AM
:toofunny:Marvin needs a contract extention, so I hope they can at least go 8 and 8. It would be real nice if that genius was around for 10 years.:toofunny: :tt02:

revefsreleets
09-17-2007, 08:56 AM
The Bengals D is worse than I thought. What a putrid performance. As I said before. Calling that seive a "Defense" is an embarrassment and insults the other D's out there.

Actually, that is an insult to all the sieve's out there, as they, by design, effectively stop SOMETHING from getting through.

memphissteelergirl
09-17-2007, 09:31 AM
This capped off a near-perfect weekend!

Beautiful fall weather here...

U of Memphis got their first win...

Tennessee got their arses handed to them by Florida (although I can't stand the Gators, either)

The Steelers are 2-0

And the Bungles get beat by the Brownies! How freakin sweet is that!? :jammin:

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Looks like the wheels are falling off the Bungles bandwagon! :sofunny:

:thumbsup: yup....reality is setting back in....:toofunny:

Newzfoxjr
09-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Haha, on the Yahoo fantasy thing for Jamal Lewis, they put this in the info box

Sep 16 The Associated Press reports Cleveland Browns QB Derek Anderson was 20-of-33 for 328 yards with five touchdowns and one interception Week 2 as the Browns defeated the Cleveland Browns 51-45.

If only.....if only....

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 10:13 AM

Sep 16 The Associated Press reports Cleveland Browns QB Derek Anderson was 20-of-33 for 328 yards with five touchdowns and one interception Week 2 as the Browns defeated the Cleveland Browns 51-45.

If only.....if only....
honest mistake.....take the stripes away....there's no difference....:coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-17-2007, 10:15 AM

If only.....if only....

I had heard the Browns like to beat themselves.................(sorry):tomato:

SteelerFanInCA
09-17-2007, 12:39 PM

I call this "starting to see the light" :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
09-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Their next two games do not get any easier. I believe they are at Seattle this week then host NE the following week.

Could be two more potential losses.

CantStop85
09-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Their next two games do not get any easier. I believe they are at Seattle this week then host NE the following week.

Could be two more potential losses.

I'm not sure if any of the games on our schedule could be considered easier than the browns...in theory. :dang:

stillers4me
09-17-2007, 06:24 PM
ahhhhhhhh........going to work is going to sooooooooooooo fun this week...................!

All I heard last week was" yeah, yeah, so ya beat the Browns. Big deal....it's the Browns for gawds sake." :toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 06:37 PM
:dang: i don't know any bengal fans....:banging:

ShutDown24
09-17-2007, 06:46 PM

You don't have a chance to know any... Most of the teams fan base is behind bars...

stillers4me
09-17-2007, 08:19 PM

Lucky you!

rog
09-17-2007, 09:27 PM
I have a feeling this game could be for the bengals what the raiders game last year was for us.

tony hipchest
09-18-2007, 12:15 AM

One game particularly stands out for Colon, now the Steelers' starting right tackle. It came in the rain Nov. 19 in Cleveland, after the Steelers fell behind the Browns, 13-3, with just 10 minutes left in the game.

"I was amazed last year when we went to Cleveland and it was raining and he just became a pure gunslinger," said Colon, who was inactive that day. "He just started slinging the ball left and right and made plays. He just took over the game. That right there always stays in my mind, that he's our guy."

Roethlisberger, who started poorly in that game and had an interception returned for a touchdown, produced perhaps the best 10 minutes by a quarterback in Steelers history. He led them to three touchdowns in that span, throwing for two. In that fourth quarter, he completed 18 of 29 passes for 224 yards.

try that on for size, Carton Palchoke fans.

but like carson said after a humiliating loss to the browns... numbers and stats dont matter, its all about the win. (we all know he is lying and is all about chads "celebrations", though :wink:)

CantStop85
09-18-2007, 01:40 AM

try that on for size, Carton Palchoke fans.

but like carson said after a humiliating loss to the browns... numbers and stats dont matter, its all about the win. (we all know he is lying and is all about chads "celebrations", though :wink:)

Oh my God, Willie Colon, the Steelers starting offensive tackle said it...it must be true.

tony hipchest
09-18-2007, 01:45 AM
Oh my God, Willie Colon, the Steelers starting offensive tackle said it...it must be true.

perhaps the best 10 minutes by a quarterback in Steelers history. He led them to three touchdowns in that span, throwing for two. In that fourth quarter, he completed 18 of 29 passes for 224 yards. look it up. it is true. dont be sour cause youre team did an "about face" in front of the browns. :moon:

that chad celebration sure was great though, huh? :thumbsup:

im sure that it takes away all the sting of losing.

45 pts. LMAO :flap:

stillers4me
09-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Gee.....all week long all I heard is " big deal, you beat the Browns. Wow, I'm impressed.".

I bet I won't be able to get a single Bungle fan to play with me today at work...........:flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-18-2007, 06:59 AM
Gee.....all week long all I heard is " big deal, you beat the Browns. Wow, I'm impressed.".

I bet I won't be able to get a single Bungle fan to play with me today at work...........:flap:

Just because the team forgot to play on Sunday..is no reason for the fans to not play throughout the week...right?

LVSteelersfan
09-19-2007, 12:11 AM
It would be hilarious if the Steelers were 5-0 and the Bengals were 1-4 after 5 games. It is not out of the question. Now if the Ravens could falter as well. ROFLMAO