PDA

View Full Version : I know it's early.....

FastWillieParker39
09-16-2007, 04:27 PM
but the Steelers could win the AFC North. Bengals are looking horrible against the Browns, the Browns will collaspe, and the Ravens are beatable as proven last week against the Bengals.

So far I'm very pleased with the Steelers play. Oline is blocking (thank god!!), the offense seems balanced and the defense is AWESOME! Yes I know it was against the Browns and the Bills but hey, you gotta be happy so far. We should be atleast 4-1 at the bye week which then we would probably lead the AFC North.

I know it's early but hey I like our chances at the division!!:tt02:

moedap
09-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Week 1 revealed The Browns have no defense. The Ravens have problems on offense and that the Bengals only have an offense.

Week 2 confirmed the Browns have no defense. The Ravens have problems on offense and the Bengals only have an offense.

ShutDown24
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
I think this division is an easy win. Yes it's early, but when the other teams in it are playing this bad... We already have the lead, now we just gotta hang on.

The Duke
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
We're the most balanced team in the division. We'll win it this year as long as we don't turn it over. Now getting to the super bowl is another story, but the steelers make history in the playoffs so we'll get it done

X-Terminator
09-16-2007, 05:02 PM
If we keep playing well on both sides of the ball the way we have the first 2 weeks, we should be in good shape. However, it's just week 2, and anything can happen between now and the end of the season.

steelpride12
09-16-2007, 05:12 PM
We just need to keep our poise and winning the division is in our sights.

NV STEELERS 723
09-16-2007, 05:17 PM
The only team here that concerns me is the Bungholes....Carson is a great QB...but can they play any D ?????

I'm just saying that Cinci has the best chance to beat us...The Ravens don't pose as much a threat this year...Awesome Ray Lewis is hurt and injury prone now, and I don't think Air McNair can be what he was last year...

We have a pretty young team w/ the exception of Ward.... and Ward still plays like a rookie, especially w/ his bone crushing blocks....I think we have a great chance to win the Div....

We play hard...we don't cheat!

slippy
09-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Now that we have opened the season with two blowout wins, i'm focused on being 5-0 at the bye. I think we can win the division, but it's way too early to discuss that with any objectivity.

Tomlin's only bad move so far is not reviewing the long kickoff return today. The runner was way out of bounds at the 50.

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 05:28 PM
I agree Slippy, way too early to be having this discussion. We have the division lead right now, we just have to keep it. But it's a long way to the end of the season. One game at a time.

Edman
09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Early, level of competition or not, the Steelers are 2-0 and look great on O and D. 14 more games to go.

polamalufan43
09-16-2007, 05:44 PM
For now, I'll agree. But you never know. I'm only slightly concerned with Carson Palmer and the Ravens, but only the Ravens because of their potential, not their play so far.

~PF43:tt02:

badg2k
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
too early man

Steelers
09-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Ravens have me worried. I'm still haunted by last year's second game I guess. NINE SACKS!

LVSteelersfan
09-17-2007, 12:55 AM
The Bungles are a joke on defense. Clowns put up 51 points on them. We know we can stop their offense. We outplayed them twice last year except for the stupid ST play in the first game. The Ravens are a bit of a concern only if Ben gets flustered and makes mistakes. The Clowns will be 4-12 at best with that lousy defense.