PDA

View Full Version : I'm not Convinced, again

Infamix
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Just kidding =D. I like the way the offense and defense looks...if we can continue this rolling start, we will only continue to improve.

FastWillieParker39
09-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Yea you better be kidding lol. We have good balance on offense and the defense, is awesome.

Infamix
09-16-2007, 04:56 PM
We do face a much bigger challenge next week against San Fran, but if the defense puts the pressure on, we have the game

edit: the 9ers barely squeaked by their two first games and are playing conservative. Stop Frank Gore = win

Preacher
09-16-2007, 05:18 PM
I was about to roll my eyes.. and go on a rant!!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: Good post!

HometownGal
09-16-2007, 05:26 PM
We do face a much bigger challenge next week against San Fran, but if the defense puts the pressure on, we have the game

edit: the 9ers barely squeaked by their two first games and are playing conservative. Stop Frank Gore = win

Remind me to kick you in the hiney. :wink02: You had me worried there for a minute - LOL!

Great minds think alike - I just posted in another thread what you mentioned above. If we can stop Gore, I have no doubt whatsoever that we will beat the Niners.

Edman
09-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Stop Frank Gore and this game is beat. He is the Niners' only weapon on O.

Newzfoxjr
09-16-2007, 05:35 PM
I think we're underestimating the 49er's here. I think we'll win, but the game will come down to a FG or a TD. At most, 10 points. It won't be lopsided either way. We're going to need Willie to step up, and D to dominate hard.

Infamix
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Remind me to kick you in the hiney. :wink02: You had me worried there for a minute - LOL!

Great minds think alike - I just posted in another thread what you mentioned above. If we can stop Gore, I have no doubt whatsoever that we will beat the Niners.

:joker: everyone remembers that thread

Stopping Gore will be a tough task, but running against the Steelers is a tougher one.

TackleMeBen
09-16-2007, 05:50 PM
dont under estimate the scrambling ability of alex smith either.:wink02:
i think i am going to have to pass on watching the game next week..lol:wink02:

Justin Otstott
09-16-2007, 05:53 PM
^^ur sig is like wtf plus ???!!!

Preacher
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
I think we're underestimating the 49er's here. I think we'll win, but the game will come down to a FG or a TD. At most, 10 points. It won't be lopsided either way. We're going to need Willie to step up, and D to dominate hard.

Hopefully not. I love the fact that we have only allowed 6 points in two games. Let's keep it up!!

atrus20
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Hopefully Tomlin does a good job in keeping the team's focus on the 49ers, the game against the Cards the following week will be pretty significant for the players.

TackleMeBen
09-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Hopefully not. I love the fact that we have only allowed 6 points in two games. Let's keep it up!!

i love the fact that ben has more tds than ints so far :thumbsup:

Preacher
09-16-2007, 06:03 PM
5/1

That is a great ratio

TackleMeBen
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
yes hopefully he can keep it up and end the year with some great stats

Galax Steeler
09-16-2007, 06:13 PM
So far so good we need to keep up the good work.

Dylan
09-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Both sides of the ball have looked like KINGS!!!

stlrtruck
09-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey we can't get caught up in these first two games. Winning these two don't mean shite unless we're winning games against the bungals, ratbirds, broncos, patsies, and the other top favorites to make it to the Super Bowl for the AFC.

While I'm thankful for this slightly easy schedule in the front end of the season, our boys are going to pay for it later in the year when we're playing a lot of "must win" games.

LVSteelersfan
09-16-2007, 11:07 PM
We should be 5-0 pretty easily with our early schedule. But the team better play a little better in special teams (kickoff returns allowed) or we will get burnt for tds. And that is usually a very bad thing. Ben looked good again today except for that long INT. We all know he is not Brady, Manning or Palmer, but he is what we need for the type of team we have. Glad to see Charlie Batch get some playing time along with two of the second string OL players. It means we were WAY AHEAD in the game. Also glad to see Harrison walk back on the field in the second half.