PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins

GoFins11
09-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Congratulations to my Dolphins for losing their first two games and on probably not making the playoffs for the 6th straight year.

Is it too early to judge, maybe. They look horrible and I can hear a let's go Cowboys very chant clearly in MIAMI.

37-20 Dallas 3:17 left

revefsreleets
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey, look at the bright side. You have a chance against New England this year since, you know, they won't have all your plays before you call them and all that.

The Duke
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Sorry to hear that. Neither your offense or defense is working much, at least least year your D stopped opponents. 4 ints for trent green now, that's gotta hurt

GoFins11
09-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear that. Neither your offense or defense is working much, at least least year your D stopped opponents. 4 ints for trent green now, that's gotta hurt

I am convinced that the Dolphins will never have good QB ever again.

tony hipchest
09-16-2007, 07:18 PM
yeah, that sucks. (not as bad as trent green though)

dallas looks as strong offensively as the steelers do defensively (actually the steelers respective unit looks better).

porter is holding his own but his replacements here in pittsburgh are playing much better.

looks like a 3 way tie for the bottom in the afc east.

GoFins11
09-16-2007, 07:21 PM
The Steelers are going to kill the fins this year. Good luck to you guys this season.

The Duke
09-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I am convinced that the Dolphins will never have good QB ever again.

John Beck seems like a good pick. Though is you guys don't fix that o line Beck's career will be ruined early

GoFins11
09-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Dolphins lose a close one, 31-28 the the !@$#!$# Jets.

0-3, another 4-12 season like a few seasons ago.

The Duke
09-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Dolphins lose a close one, 31-28 the the !@$#!$# Jets.

0-3, another 4-12 season like a few seasons ago.

Keep your hopes up, maybe John Beck will start soon

Steeler in Carolina
09-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Tough game against the Jets today. Came right down to the end.

GoFins11
09-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Our Defense finally might be showing its age:coffee:

ShutDown24
09-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Maybe you'll get the first pick in the draft this year and can draft a franchise QB... Oh wait... You would pick a kick returner wouldn't you?

Lol sorry - I couldn't resist. Beck looks good though. I don't like him being SO old as a rookie but hey, if you can get some good years out of him...

Steelman16
09-24-2007, 10:32 PM
If they don't fix the O Line, Beck will become the next David Carr.

GoFins11
09-25-2007, 01:31 PM
If they don't fix the O Line, Beck will become the next David Carr.

Good thing for the O-line is that Green has a quick release. If he didn't the O-line would look a lot worse.

rbryan
09-25-2007, 01:45 PM
I had to laugh this off season with all the drama over Trent Green. Will KC let him go or trade him?? I knew then the answer was "who cares"

Dolphins have no clue. Having lived in S Fla for twenty years this is no surprise. Also no surprise thier fans are already giving up.

Miami, the fair weather capital of the world, in more ways than one.

CB1977
09-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey there GoFins, I know how you feel...........

I'm a Browns fan!

GoFins11
09-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I had to laugh this off season with all the drama over Trent Green. Will KC let him go or trade him?? I knew then the answer was "who cares"

Dolphins have no clue. Having lived in S Fla for twenty years this is no surprise. Also no surprise thier fans are already giving up.

Miami, the fair weather capital of the world, in more ways than one.

I know what you mean.

I am THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARLINS FAN:thumbsup:

GoFins11
09-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Can the Dolphins win today?????:dang:

MACH1
09-30-2007, 11:42 AM
You may have a chance today.

silver & black
09-30-2007, 11:51 AM
You may have a chance today.

Of coarse they have a chance... every team does. I just hope they lose one more before they start to win! :wink02:

tony hipchest
09-30-2007, 12:03 PM
my local programming today includes the cowboys, broncos, and raiders. and to think i live closer to phoenix than all 3. :dang:

i guess i'll watch the raiders and dolphins to see joey porter along with t. howard and j. lee higgens of UTEP (who have been representing quite well).

interesting to see how higgens and ted ginn jr. fare head to head. the scouting report on johnnie out of college was that he was a poor mans ginn with almost identical measurables.

many times what appears to be the stinker game of the week turns out being 1 of the best.

GoFins11
09-30-2007, 12:49 PM
i guess i'll watch the raiders and dolphins to see joey porter along with t. howard and j. lee higgens of UTEP (who have been representing quite well).

Lucky.....I live too close to the Brown, steelers, Buffalo:banging:

MACH1
09-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Lucky.....I live too close to the Brown, steelers, Buffalo:banging:

LOL. Thats why I have direct. Being in the middle of suckhawk and donkey territory.

GoFins11
09-30-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL. Thats why I have direct. Being in the middle of suckhawk and donkey territory.

I can't have satellite where I live and the cable company doesn't Sunday Ticket. Stupid greedy NFL.

Dolphins down 14-0 in the 1st:dang:

The Duke
09-30-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm still saying you guys should use John Beck. maybe he'll have a Ben like rookie season. if the fins lose 3 more consecutive games they should definitely think about it

GoFins11
09-30-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm still saying you guys should use John Beck. maybe he'll have a Ben like rookie season. if the fins lose 3 more consecutive games they should definitely think about it

I'm not convinced that its Greens fault. I say it's offensive line and Defense.

OK maybe it is Green as well. He just threw his second INT and it was in the redzone.:banging:

The Duke
09-30-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm not convinced that its Greens fault. I say it's offensive line and Defense.

OK maybe it is Green as well. He just threw his second INT and it was in the redzone.:banging:

they just have to give it to ronnie brown, if their run blocking improves just a little bit they could give the ball to brown around 25 times a game and have a better chance to win without green giving presents to opposing defenses

GoFins11
09-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Dolphins= :crutches::finger::bonk::kick::ouch::shake01:

Dolphins lose 35-17 to the Raiders. 0-4 Dolphins

WHITE FLAG TIME

The Duke
09-30-2007, 05:06 PM
culpepper really got revenge against you guys, 3 rushing tds!! at least he didn't complete too much passes

silver & black
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
culpepper really got revenge against you guys, 3 rushing tds!! at least he didn't complete too much passes

He threw for 2 TD's... I'll take it. :bouncy:

Tankus_Maximus
09-30-2007, 11:59 PM
He threw for 2 TD's... I'll take it. :bouncy:

That looked like a totally different Raider team out there with DC under center.

Where the hell has Justin Fargas been the last 3 years?? Oh wait that's right, he was hiding under Lamont Jordan's enormous gut. Then they went out and get yet another back up to try and make a starter out of: D. Rhodes.

All that, and Mike Williams caught a TD?? had to rub my eyes, for a second there I thought I was watching an old USC game.

Good job Raiders.

GoFins11
10-01-2007, 12:54 AM
That looked like a totally different Raider team out there with DC under center.

Where the hell has Justin Fargas been the last 3 years?? Oh wait that's right, he was hiding under Lamont Jordan's enormous gut. Then they went out and get yet another back up to try and make a starter out of: D. Rhodes.

All that, and Mike Williams caught a TD?? had to rub my eyes, for a second there I thought I was watching an old USC game.

Good job Raiders.

meh, they played the worst team in the league.

Oh and now all of a sudden DC can play, Don't you dare cross our state line again DC.:banging:

silver & black
10-01-2007, 06:32 AM

Good job Raiders.

I like Fargas. He runs hard and plays with a lot of heart, but he is fragile. I'm starting to think Jordan isn't much better in that department. Rohdes isn't starter material, but between him and Jordan, they should make a good tandem. Can't wait to get Bush on the field... there's our feature back.

GoFins11
10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Dolphins lose their 5th game in a row. Trent Green gets kneed in the head and now has a concussion. The game ends with Texas 57 yard field goal with 1 second left to win.

The Dolphins:chuckle:

The Duke
10-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Dolphins lose their 5th game in a row. Trent Green gets kneed in the head and now has a concussion. The game ends with Texas 57 yard field goal with 1 second left to win.

The Dolphins:chuckle:

hey, at least ronnie brown's doing a great job on that team. he and john beck might be a good future for you guys

GoFins11
10-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm trying to figure out the reason for our horrible play.

Defense showing its age?
Young secondary?
Trent Green?
O-Line?
Cam Cameron?
Wayne the Crater-Face(owner)?

We were one of the great NFL franchises and now in recent years. I can't remember the last time we went to the playoffs. I want the Wann-stache and Feidler back. At least we won games and maybe went to the playoffs.

silver & black
10-08-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm trying to figure out the reason for our horrible play.

Defense showing its age?
Young secondary?
Trent Green?
O-Line?
Cam Cameron?
Wayne the Crater-Face(owner)?

We were one of the great NFL franchises and now in recent years. I can't remember the last time we went to the playoffs. I want the Wann-stache and Feidler back. At least we won games and maybe went to the playoffs.

I feel your pain. The Raiders seem to finally have made the turn, and are coming out of it. I'm sure the Dolphins will be back. It sure does suck while you're waiting though.

GoFins11
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Trent Green now considering retirement after Type 3 Concussion suffered during the loss to the Texans.

Great, we spent money on a mediocre player that can no longer play for us.

#1 pick here we come:cheer:

MasterOfPuppets
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I feel your pain. The Raiders seem to finally have made the turn, and are coming out of it. I'm sure the Dolphins will be back. It sure does suck while you're waiting though.

Hey there GoFins, I know how you feel...........

I'm a Browns fan!:toofunny:......:sofunny:......:rofl:......... .sorry guys, :sofunny:....but the sight of all this cellar dweller consoling just strikes me as hillarious for some reason....:rofl: hey cs85!!!! wanna jump in for a pat on the back !!!! LMAO....:toofunny:

GoFins11
10-14-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm ready to "jump". This is embarrassing.

Fire someone please and while your at it, FIRE YOURSELF:banging:

The Duke
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
too bad you guys had to lose again, but I'm telling ya, they gotta use john beck on at least the 4th quarter to see how he does

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Man the Dolphins defense is terrible. I watched them for the first time today and the couldn't stop Cleveland's third string back Jerome Harris, I believe his name is. Willie's gonna run all over 'em.

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Man the Dolphins defense is terrible. I watched them for the first time today and the couldn't stop Cleveland's third string back Jerome Harris, I believe his name is. Willie's gonna run all over 'em.

They have to survive NE first.

And you thought the butt whoopin' Baltimore gave us last year was bad.....................:jawdrop:

GoFins11
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM

And you thought the butt whoopin' Baltimore gave us last year was bad.....................:jawdrop:

That games next week. Fun times in MIA.

Aside from NE the AFC East is horrible. Our best chance for a win is against the Jills or the Jets.

Preacher
10-14-2007, 09:15 PM

Do you REALLY think that NE will beat us like the Ravens did last year? Really?'

The BROWNS hung with NE. NE hasn't played against anyone that has a strong offense AND defense yet...

there time will come. Quickly.

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Do you REALLY think that NE will beat us like the Ravens did last year? Really?'

The BROWNS hung with NE. NE hasn't played against anyone that has a strong offense AND defense yet...

there time will come. Quickly.

no no no!!!!!!!! I was talking about Miami!!!!!!!!

We're gonna give the Bellicheaters an asswhoopin' they ain't never gonna forget.

GoFins11
10-15-2007, 08:17 AM
no no no!!!!!!!! I was talking about Miami!!!!!!!!

We're gonna give the Bellicheaters an asswhoopin' they ain't never gonna forget.

I hope so. Take out the undefeateds. Let the '72 Dolphins have their fun. I mean what else do dolphin fans have.

BTW Trent Green makes his retirement decision soon.

rbryan
10-15-2007, 10:02 AM
That was real nice of Trent to come down there and take the phins $ right before he retired. lol Miami was about a year away from getting out from under the cap mess caused by Ricky Williams.

You had to see that coming. Remember his crying to the media to get out of KC and how they were sooooo unfair to him. What a dink.

Between the Trent Green and Joey Porter signings Miami is doomed for the next 2-3 years.

GoFins11
10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
That was real nice of Trent to come down there and take the phins $ right before he retired. lol Miami was about a year away from getting out from under the cap mess caused by Ricky Williams.

You had to see that coming. Remember his crying to the media to get out of KC and how they were sooooo unfair to him. What a dink.

Between the Trent Green and Joey Porter signings Miami is doomed for the next 2-3 years.

Not only that but we give away A LOT of draft picks that don't pan out and the picks that we have used aside form Ronnie Brown have been worthless the last 5 years or so.

CB1977
10-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Thank you Dolphins for giving us our 3-3 record going into our bye week....

We're not in the basement anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterOfPuppets
10-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Thank you Dolphins for giving us our 3-3 record going into our bye week....

We're not in the basement anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO DEY in da basement ?

GoFins11
10-16-2007, 06:10 PM
I keep hearing the media types talk about how NE only signed Sammy Morris because he killed them when he was a Fin. May you should follow their model of success and trade for Justin Fargas. ;-)

Sammy Morris:sofunny:

Not that great

MasterOfPuppets
10-16-2007, 06:14 PM
so do the fins take jake long with the 1st pick? or will they go with a long snapper ace?......:toofunny:

rbryan
10-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Hang in there Fins. This week you have the entire nation (outside of Patsieville) pulling for you to knock the cheaters down a notch or two. Miami actually seems to have the patsies number in recent years. I'm taking the Phins (and the points, lol) this week. The law of averages has to rear its head sometime.

GoFins11
10-18-2007, 05:06 PM
so do the fins take jake long with the 1st pick? or will they go with a long snapper ace?......:toofunny:

More bad draft picks:cheer:

fansince'76
10-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Hang in there Fins. This week you have the entire nation (outside of Patsieville) pulling for you to knock the cheaters down a notch or two.

Yep - I know I'm going to be pulling for the Dolphins.

j-dawg
10-20-2007, 12:42 PM

the dolphins defense is pretty bad... but Jerome Harrison is the real deal. he was really good when he played for washington state... he broke the record for most consecutive games with 100 or more yards by a Pac-10 runner, with 16. he put on some weight this past off season and trained with jamal lewis.

GoFins11
10-21-2007, 02:02 PM
28-7:blah:

At least Joey Porter just sacked that POS Tom Brady.

The Duke
10-21-2007, 02:19 PM
damn,35-7. the dolphins are getting a whooping. Brady?s 11 of 11 for 4 tds.
Dolphins, time to put in John Beck and see what you got in him

and did Joey get a sack?

fansince'76
10-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Great - the Pacheatriots beat up another sub-.500 team and we get to listen to another week of how great they are. :blah: :blah: :blah:

GoFins11
10-21-2007, 02:24 PM
damn,35-7. the dolphins are getting a whooping. Brady?s 11 of 11 for 4 tds.
Dolphins, time to put in John Beck and see what you got in him

and did Joey get a sack?

Yeah joey sacked that SOB, then Brady threw a 50 yard TD pass.:dang:

The Defense is the main problem.

42-7 now

tony hipchest
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
patriots vs. dolphins is an embarassment. ive never seen this but our local cbs affiliate isnt even showing a game this week. since pats dolphins was scheduled theyve decided to broadcast infomercials all day.

the only question is how late into the 4th quarter brady plays to pad his stats.

CantStop85
10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Damn, this is ridiculous...can anyone stop the Pats this year?

fansince'76
10-21-2007, 02:40 PM
the only question is how late into the 4th quarter brady plays to pad his stats.

I think the fact that the Pats still threw yet another TD with under 30 seconds left in the half to make it a 42-7 game, he won't come out. I never root for injuries, but if Goldenboy gets a knee taken out while running up the score, it wouldn't break my heart either. Classless bastards.

GoFins11
10-21-2007, 02:47 PM
I think the fact that the Pats still threw yet another TD with under 30 seconds left in the half to make it a 42-7 game, he won't come out. I never root for injuries, but if Goldenboy gets a knee taken out while running up the score, it wouldn't break my heart either. Classless bastards.

Also, in closing seconds of 1st half, Tom Brady did a fake spike and then threw to the end zone. Classy A**hole. This is another reason to hate the pats.

Edman
10-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Screw integrity and class. Somebody needs to go knee-hunting when they play the Pats. Take the fine. It'll be worth it against these scumbags from Boston.

Patriots run up the score on another scrub AFC Least opponent. Another week of ballwashing and Patriots invincibility talk. Another week of dealing with idiot Pats fans.

God, who can stop these guys?

stlrtruck
10-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey if it's before the half, there shouldn't be a problem about it. This is a sport and the objective is to score points. What I have a problem with is the end of the game, games over but I'm going to run up the score anyway (i.e. the cowgirl game).

Don't worry, let the patsies have their glory today and the rest of the regular season. What I'm waiting for is the playoffs when all their weapons get beat up and broken - then what's the NFL poster child going to do?

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2007, 03:05 PM
I think the fact that the Pats still threw yet another TD with under 30 seconds left in the half to make it a 42-7 game, he won't come out. I never root for injuries, but if Goldenboy gets a knee taken out while running up the score, it wouldn't break my heart either. Classless bastards. thats what i said at the end of the dallas game....brady >:crutches:

GoFins11
10-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Hey if it's before the half, there shouldn't be a problem about it. This is a sport and the objective is to score points. What I have a problem with is the end of the game, games over but I'm going to run up the score anyway (i.e. the cowgirl game).

Don't worry, let the patsies have their glory today and the rest of the regular season. What I'm waiting for is the playoffs when all their weapons get beat up and broken - then what's the NFL poster child going to do?

A fake spike is disrespectful it that instance IMO.

DOLPHINS SCORE!!!!
42-14

CantStop85
10-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Well, it's the 4th quarter and the Patriot backups are in...

Matt Cassell's off to a hot start...an interception for a touchdown by Jason Taylor lol

tony hipchest
10-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Well, it's the 4th quarter and the Patriot backups are in...

Matt Cassell's off to a hot start...an interception for a touchdown by Jason Taylor loland just as quick as that, brady is re-inserted to throw his 6th td of the game. :thumbsup:

what a disgrace. they oughtta ship miami to london and leave them there. (patriots too)

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
i'm gettin huge FF points off of welker ...:thumbsup:

Jeremy
10-21-2007, 04:45 PM
and just as quick as that, brady is re-inserted to throw his 6th td of the game. :thumbsup:

what a disgrace. they oughtta ship miami to london and leave them there. (patriots too)

That's class. That whole franchise just makes me want to puke.

The Patriots belong in London, they behave just like an English soccer club.

Steelman16
10-21-2007, 05:06 PM
and just as quick as that, brady is re-inserted to throw his 6th td of the game. :thumbsup:

Is there any more doubt that the Pats are the most class-less team in the league?

MasterOfPuppets
10-22-2007, 10:00 PM
wow....the phins lose brown for the season....:shake02: suckls to be a phinfan these days....

MACH1
10-31-2007, 10:42 PM
The fins are officially in the record books now as the only team to lose on two continents. :sofunny:

GoFins11
11-11-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm sitting in a dark house in front of my tv with only a beer to console me.

Fins lose 13-10 and are still winless.

Happy birthday to me:crying01:

ShutDown24
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Wow, I thought they would win this one... I know the Bills are getting better but this seemed like a trap to me...

Borski
11-11-2007, 06:25 PM

At least you stick with your team through thick and thin, theres alot of fans out there these days who only root for the "best" team in the league. good luck through the rest of the season. I'd love to see you guys make the Pats losing streak at two in a row (after we beat em)

stlrtruck
11-11-2007, 10:52 PM

Hey you're not alone, my best friend is a phins fan and although he's disappointed and probably close to suicidal (I'm sure he would be if it weren't for the Gators) he's a true phins fan. Matter of fact, he's coming with me to Da 'Burgh for the Monday nighter.

He may like the phins but he loves the Burgh beauties and the food!

MasterOfPuppets
11-11-2007, 11:55 PM

but just think !!!!! they've all but locked up that # 1 draft pick.....:thumbsup: thats gotta have ya pumped !!! :toofunny:

MACH1
11-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Wonder how joey's enjoying life in miami by now........lol

rbryan
11-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Thats all the Dolphins need. A number one draft choice they can overpay. lol

I think thats why you don't see the crappy teams get any better thru the draft anymore. Teams have to overpay so much for these top draft picks that they are doomed from the start even if they turn out to be decent players. If the Phins are smart they'll trade that pick to the Redskins.

GoFins11
11-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Ronnie Brown wasn't a bad pick. He was primed for a great season til he got injured.

The fins will be fine, we just fell into some bad luck this year. Getting a crap load of injuries the same season you have a new coach and system.

GoFins11
11-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Wonder how joey's enjoying life in miami by now........lol

I'm sure he is having a great time. His play is starting to amp up and he is hanging out with the hotties on South Beach.

Palm trees and blue skys.......I miss you.

Jman
11-12-2007, 08:13 AM
I feel for ya man...

I think it will be interesting to see what Cam does with this team. I don't think I have a good understanding of what he wants to turn this team into but it will be interesting to watch things play out...

GoFins11
11-12-2007, 03:24 PM
I feel for ya man...

I think it will be interesting to see what Cam does with this team. I don't think I have a good understanding of what he wants to turn this team into but it will be interesting to watch things play out...

We could easily be 5-4 right now. The fins lost 5 games by 3 points.:dang:

steelpride12
11-12-2007, 04:09 PM
0-9......ouch!

MasterOfPuppets
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
the needs on the fins are definetly many. one guy isn't gonna make much difference. there aren't any players in this draft that really stand out, and have a huge margin talent wise over the second best at thier position. thier best bet is to trade that first pick, for multiple picks.

GoFins11
11-14-2007, 11:06 PM
John Beck was promoted to First team and will start this sunday against Philly.

YAHOO, The "second comming" is going to start.

oh BTW, Ricky Williams has been reinstated. RE-ENFORCEMENTS!!!!

The Duke
11-14-2007, 11:20 PM

finally. even if you guys don't win, I still see them winning one game at least, you can see if Beck is good or not. I think he'll do good.

as for ricky, his first game eligible to play will be against pittsburgh, so it won't be a good coming back

tony hipchest
11-14-2007, 11:43 PM

YAHOO, The "second comming" is going to start.

oh BTW, Ricky Williams has been reinstated. RE-ENFORCEMENTS!!!!

rickey williams? lol

the dolphins are more than likely to trade him to the patriots for a 7th rounder in 2011 (only to see him rush for 100+ yds in the sb) than to squeeze any re-inforcement value out of that turnip.

seriously... he was born and bred to be a patriot (nothing more and nothing less). get a 7th rounder while you can...

GoFins11
11-15-2007, 12:44 PM
finally. even if you guys don't win, I still see them winning one game at least, you can see if Beck is good or not. I think he'll do good.

as for ricky, his first game eligible to play will be against pittsburgh, so it won't be a good coming back

I wouldn't expect Ricky to do well in the first game no matter who they play. Look out because the Dolphins are going to win a game. The question is, Who is going to is going to underestimate them the most???

The Duke
11-15-2007, 03:15 PM
I wouldn't expect Ricky to do well in the first game no matter who they play. Look out because the Dolphins are going to win a game. The question is, Who is going to is going to underestimate them the most???

Pats..... :smile:

GoFins11
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
:couch: Dolphins lose to the Eagles 17-7

Fins devolve to 0-10:jawdrop:

The Duke
11-18-2007, 04:40 PM
How did Beck do?

seems like Ginn is good after all

GoFins11
11-18-2007, 04:48 PM
How did Beck do?

seems like Ginn is good after all

I beleve he went 9-22 109 yards, 0TD 0INT

He did ok for his first start.

GoFins11
11-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Today is the day. DOLPHINS vs. STEELERS

I would like to wish Steeler fans good luck tonight. I really don't know what to expect. I honestly can see the fins winning this but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I just want a good game. So bring out your terrible towels:cheers:

fansince'76
11-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Today is the day. DOLPHINS vs. STEELERS

I would like to wish Steeler fans good luck tonight. I really don't know what to expect. I honestly can see the fins winning this but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I just want a good game. So bring out your terrible towels:cheers:

To a good injury-free game. :cheers:

revefsreleets
11-26-2007, 09:38 AM
If the Dolphins win this game, I'll streak nekkid at the next home game I go to waving a rainbow colored flag that says in big letters "I love Tom Brady".

There is a greater chance of a giant spaceship landing on Heinz Field tonight then there is of the Dolphins winning.

MACH1
11-26-2007, 10:32 AM
If the Dolphins win this game, I'll streak nekkid at the next home game I go to waving a rainbow colored flag that says in big letters "I love Tom Brady".

There is a greater chance of a giant spaceship landing on Heinz Field tonight then there is of the Dolphins winning.

There's a joke in there some where. :sofunny:

GoFins11
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM

:blah:

GoFins11
11-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Nothing is impossible. Losing to the jets is possible isn't???

Now you made me talk trash. I hate that:dang:

The only thing close to impossible is the Patsies not losing a game.

Mewtwo
11-26-2007, 02:50 PM

If that happens, I'll go to whatever game this is so that I can get the video for YouTube...nah, scratch that, if you did that it'd be all over ESPN in 5 seconds.

CantStop85
11-26-2007, 03:07 PM

I feel a dolphins win tonight. :wink02:

CB1977
11-26-2007, 04:33 PM

WOOHOOOO! :cheer:

GO Dolphins!!!!!! :cheer:

LOL

revefsreleets
11-26-2007, 06:03 PM
IF they would have beaten the Jets last week, maybe. But there is no way the Steelers are going to drop two games in a row, especially to 2 of the 3 worst teams in the NFL.

steelpride12
11-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Nothing is impossible. Losing to the jets is possible isn't???

Now you made me talk trash. I hate that:dang:

The only thing close to impossible is the Patsies not losing a game.

Wow you stick up for that 0-10 team you have so many fans to back you up haha this is so pathetic im out ha!

GoFins11
11-26-2007, 07:19 PM
If I didn't back them then I wouldn't have any business calling myself a fan.

Go Phins, no matter what.

GoFins11
11-26-2007, 11:42 PM
:crying02:

steeler dude
11-27-2007, 05:40 AM
ya that jets game fumble by ben cost us !:tt02::dang:

CB1977
11-27-2007, 08:21 AM
If I didn't back them then I wouldn't have any business calling myself a fan.

Go Phins, no matter what.

Spoken like a true fan!!! :thumbsup:

Congrats on your "almost win"!!

revefsreleets
11-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Dude.... you realize how close you came to carrying that rainbow flag???? :jawdrop:

We had 'em right where we wanted 'em the whole game! We just kept the score tied for 59 minutes and 43 seconds to give them a false sense of hope, to crush their spirits and really rub their noses in the loss.

CB1977
11-27-2007, 09:04 AM
^^he he he...funny stuff!!!^^

GoFins11
11-27-2007, 09:15 AM
We had 'em right where we wanted 'em the whole game! We just kept the score tied for 59 minutes and 43 seconds to give them a false sense of hope, to crush their spirits and really rub their noses in the loss.

Keep on telling yourself that.

revefsreleets
11-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Earth to fish fan: Lighten up, Francis. It's a joke.

GoFins11
11-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Earth to fish fan: Lighten up, Francis. It's a joke.

Their not Fish.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were trying to be funny.

revefsreleets
11-28-2007, 09:34 AM
So when did you lose it (your sense of humor?) I'm guessing around week 4 when the Raiders ran the ball 20 times in a row and the FISH couldn't stop them. Losing 35-17 at home against the second worst team in the NFL has got to suck.

GoFins11
11-28-2007, 10:50 AM
So when did you lose it (your sense of humor?) I'm guessing around week 4 when the Raiders ran the ball 20 times in a row and the FISH couldn't stop them. Losing 35-17 at home against the second worst team in the NFL has got to suck.

Jets:flap:

mad0953
11-28-2007, 12:39 PM
You Phins made a big mistake letting Joey Harrington go. Good for him tho......he won't have to suffer the same fate as Beck. How do you guys really feel about Ricky?? Seems to me he is mentally messed up big time. Am I right??

GoFins11
11-28-2007, 02:42 PM
You Phins made a big mistake letting Joey Harrington go. Good for him tho......he won't have to suffer the same fate as Beck. How do you guys really feel about Ricky?? Seems to me he is mentally messed up big time. Am I right??

I don't think so. He is a back up. For the most part us Dol-fans were happy to have Ricky back. We remember the days when he was a top rusher. :yawn: Those days are gone.

The Duke
12-02-2007, 04:13 PM
damn, 5 turnovers for Beck. I really thought he was the answer for the fins.

But the real question right now is, Can they beat anybody? the jets were the easiest one left they had on their schedule. can they actually go 0-16.....

SteelCityMan786
12-02-2007, 04:41 PM

But the real question right now is, Can they beat anybody? the jets were the easiest one left they had on their schedule. can they actually go 0-16.....

The same week the Phins win their first game, is when the Pats get the first loss. I'm predicting it.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Jets:flap:

Could say the same to you. :sofunny:

touchdownward
12-02-2007, 05:39 PM

I think they'll sneak up on the bengals. Last game of their season I believe, most of their players will have cashed it in.

GoFins11
12-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Could say the same to you. :sofunny:

Which ones the bigger shocker???

MACH1
12-03-2007, 12:56 AM
I think they'll sneak up on the bengals. Last game of their season I believe, most of their players will have cashed it in.

Yep- But I think the bungs will pack it up after todays loss.

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Yep- But I think the bungs will pack it up after todays loss.

Wonder if Mucho Stinko punched a coach out in the locker room tonight? :toofunny:

GoFins11
12-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Buck Fuffalo

The Duke
12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
The Dolphins....will beat the pats!

MACH1
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM

I'll be a phins fan that day. :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM

I''d surely cheer for them that day.

GoFins11
12-10-2007, 11:03 AM
I hope the Fins know that they don't have to lose anymore games for the #1 pick.

You already have it.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 11:20 AM
That Cam Cameron hire looks worse and worse every week.

The Patriot
12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I hope the Fins know that they don't have to lose anymore games for the #1 pick.

You already have it.

Guess who has #2.:thumbsup:
Just kidding. But seriously, you're a great franchise. You'll recover eventually. I think the Fins have two options. They could either throw in the towel or put it in desperation mode like no other team has before. If they do that then they can beat the Patriots. People forget that Miami is an NFL football team. That means they are some of the best players in the world regardless of their record.

By the way. You shut us out a year and two days ago.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 09:33 PM
That Cam Cameron hire looks worse and worse every week.

It's only going to get worse.

GoFins11
12-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Guess who has #2.:thumbsup:
Just kidding. But seriously, you're a great franchise. You'll recover eventually. I think the Fins have two options. They could either throw in the towel or put it in desperation mode like no other team has before. If they do that then they can beat the Patriots. People forget that Miami is an NFL football team. That means they are some of the best players in the world regardless of their record.

By the way. You shut us out a year and two days ago.

The last time we won a game:dang:

tony hipchest
12-11-2007, 12:29 AM
The last time we won a game:dang::toofunny:

that sucks.

and is oddly cool and immensely ironic. it was a shutout, but the nfl rarely lets you play at home against the patriots in november-december.

i know you know how the fins fare in snow in foxboro. good luck though. if theres 1 thing you can count on is porter being pissed. i would never root for him to take a cheap shot now that hes not a steeler, but i can see him being a little fired up to defend his brothers. and right or wrong, anthony smith is still his little brother (as are the rest of the steelers).

you guys are toast but i wish you (and especially joey) well.

if youre lucky he may even call the patriots "soft" this week in the media. :wink02::sofunny:

The Patriot
12-11-2007, 06:52 PM
The last time we won a game:dang:

Ouch, yeah. Well, how far are you from Jaxonville?

The Patriot
12-11-2007, 06:54 PM
:toofunny:

that sucks.

and is oddly cool and immensely ironic. it was a shutout, but the nfl rarely lets you play at home against the patriots in november-december.

i know you know how the fins fare in snow in foxboro. good luck though. if theres 1 thing you can count on is porter being pissed. i would never root for him to take a cheap shot now that hes not a steeler, but i can see him being a little fired up to defend his brothers. and right or wrong, anthony smith is still his little brother (as are the rest of the steelers).

you guys are toast but i wish you (and especially joey) well.

if youre lucky he may even call the patriots "soft" this week in the media. :wink02::sofunny:

It really is an ironic twist of events because back then, the Patriots were the ones accusing the Dolphins of using cameras.

GoFins11
12-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Ouch, yeah. Well, how far are you from Jaxonville?

14 hours or so:wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM
congrats fin fan !!!!.......:thumbsup:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-16-2007, 04:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/sparklythngs/champagnePOP.gif

There will be no 0-16 team this year.

tony hipchest
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
good job dolpins. it couldnt have come against a more worthless piece of shit team. (quitters and never starteds)

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 05:47 PM
good job dolpins. it couldnt have come against a more worthless piece of shit team. (quitters and never starteds)

I was in some cases thinking win number 1 was coming against The Pats.

GoFins11
12-16-2007, 08:05 PM
DOLPHINS WIN!!!

HE CAUGHT IT......HE CAUGHT IT......TOUCHDOWN!!!

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 08:14 PM
DOLPHINS WIN!!!

I forgot to come by and say congrats! :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 08:39 PM
DOLPHINS WIN!!!

You breathing a sigh of relief?

I bet you I know a pissed off Jim Rome right now.

GoFins11
12-16-2007, 08:40 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/8e87086d-af30-4546-a62b-358eb7efaf29.jpg

Thanks for all the congrats. Feels good.:cheers:

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Looks like even the ref was happy for you.......congrats!

The Patriot
12-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Wow, I wish I saw it. They cut to the Cowboys game after Stover's missed fieldgoal because of "contract issues"

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Wow, I wish I saw it. They cut to the Cowboys game after Stover's missed fieldgoal because of "contract issues"

That's the same with me.

The Duke
12-16-2007, 11:52 PM
Greg camarillo. who knew....

congrats on the win GoFins

memphissteelergirl
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Congrats to the Phins! :cheers:

Pittsburghfan
12-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Congratsnow take out the Patriots.

touchdownward
12-17-2007, 07:52 PM
I'll say this, for a 0-13 team, the phins really packed the house yesterday. Watching on TV, that place sounded like it exploded as the guy ran down the sidelines on the final play.

Your a classy poster and a real fan GoFins and deserve the congratulatories you've recieved. :cheers:

MasterOfPuppets
12-18-2007, 01:01 PM
i hope this winning thing isn't turning into a trend for the phins....there is that # 1 pick at stake. i'd hate to see the cheaters end up with it,and parlay it into several picks. you know those cheap bastards wouldn't pay the # 1 ransom.

GoFins11
12-18-2007, 02:18 PM
i hope this winning thing isn't turning into a trend for the phins....there is that # 1 pick at stake. i'd hate to see the cheaters end up with it,and parlay it into several picks. you know those cheap bastards wouldn't pay the # 1 ransom.

I think we have a chance. A boost of confidence from there first win hopefully will lead to inspired play.

MACH1
12-18-2007, 02:24 PM
I hope they have at least a two win streak. :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
12-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I think we have a chance. A boost of confidence from there first win hopefully will lead to inspired play.so you'd rather win a couple of meaningless games, than have the value of the # 1 pick?
who would you like to see the phins select with thier # 1 ?

rbryan
12-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Dolphins are good to go with a commanding 2 game stanglehold on the number one pick.

They've got plenty of room to "Shock the world " lol, ( I hate that) handing the patsies the loss while at the same time defending the honor of Shula and the memory of the sacred 72 season.

I heard Shulas available for a pep talk and calling in a few plays this weekend.

memphissteelergirl
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I think we have a chance. A boost of confidence from there first win hopefully will lead to inspired play.

LOL....That's a GREAT sig, GoFins!

GoFins11
12-19-2007, 03:00 AM
so you'd rather win a couple of meaningless games, than have the value of the # 1 pick?
who would you like to see the phins select with thier # 1 ?

I'm all for a higher pick if it means beating the Patsies, anyday.

Glen Dorsey of LSU would be a nice pick up.

MasterOfPuppets
12-19-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm all for a higher pick if it means beating the Patsies, anyday.

Glen Dorsey of LSU would be a nice pick up.
if the phins tank it in 08........TEBOW !!!!

GoFins11
12-19-2007, 10:15 PM
if the phins tank it in 08........TEBOW !!!!

That would be sweet.

*Cough* man crush *Cough*:sofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
12-20-2007, 03:43 PM
If the Dolphins pick anyone other than Darren McFadden out of Arkansas, they need to move the team to LA and call themselves the LA Give Ups.

Seriously...Adrian Peterson has shown what having a Stud running back can do for a team...it gets you wins. Probably not enough for a playoff run in 08, but at least 6 or 7 wins and something to build off. Anything else...and they need to fire Parcells.

MasterOfPuppets
12-22-2007, 05:55 PM
If the Dolphins pick anyone other than Darren McFadden out of Arkansas, they need to move the team to LA and call themselves the LA Give Ups.

Seriously...Adrian Peterson has shown what having a Stud running back can do for a team...it gets you wins. Probably not enough for a playoff run in 08, but at least 6 or 7 wins and something to build off. Anything else...and they need to fire Parcells.reggie bush was SUPPOSED to do the same for the saints.....hows that workin out this year ??? :wink02:

revefsreleets
12-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Reggie Bush wasn't even the most effective back in his own backfield. Darren McFadden is the surest bet as a college RB who will transition perfectly that I've seen since Shawn Alexander. He runs with balance and power. He's smooth and comfortable with the ball. He's a leader. He literally has all the tools. Barring unforeseen injury (and he's not particularly injury prone) McFadden will be a dominant NFL RB.

MasterOfPuppets
12-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Reggie Bush wasn't even the most effective back in his own backfield. Darren McFadden is the surest bet as a college RB who will transition perfectly that I've seen since Shawn Alexander. He runs with balance and power. He's smooth and comfortable with the ball. He's a leader. He literally has all the tools. Barring unforeseen injury (and he's not particularly injury prone) McFadden will be a dominant NFL RB.is mcfadden the most effective in his backfield ?
lets compare his and felix jones stats....

mcfadden......304 / 1725.....5.7 avg.....15 tds....21 rec...164 yds.....7.8 avg....1 td

jones..............123 / 1117.....9.1 avg......11 tds....13 rec...111 yds....8.5 avg.....0 td

it appears if jones had the touches mcfadden had,he'd eclipse mcfaddens stats easily. or could it be a case of whoever runs behind that line, will find success? (IE...denver)
there are 5 backs on arkansas roster with 20 + carries...ALL HAVE AT LEAST A 5.7 AVG !!!
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teams/stats?teamId=8

revefsreleets
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Stats are great. They are super. I use them all the time to prove my own arguments. But every now and then I throw them out the window.

This is one of those cases.

I LOVE watching McFadden run. He's the real deal. The beauty of all this? His NFL career will prove me right. He's Gale Sayers/Barry Sanders/Walter Payton good, meaning that no matter how shitty the team he plays for he'll be dominant. And time will prove me right, so there's nowhere to go with this but to wait and see.

MasterOfPuppets
12-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Stats are great. They are super. I use them all the time to prove my own arguments. But every now and then I throw them out the window.

This is one of those cases.

I LOVE watching McFadden run. He's the real deal. The beauty of all this? His NFL career will prove me right. He's Gale Sayers/Barry Sanders/Walter Payton good, meaning that no matter how shitty the team he plays for he'll be dominant. And time will prove me right, so there's nowhere to go with this but to wait and see.
i just HATE the thought that he realistically could be in a patriot uni next year....:banging:.....stupid goodell !!....they should have been barred from the 1st rd completly !!! freakin craft ass suck!!!:pissed:

revefsreleets
12-22-2007, 08:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I do not want him playing in NE!

GoFins11
12-27-2007, 12:49 PM
We aren't going runnung back. We will probably go defense with our first pick.

I am happy that the Dolphins only gave up 28 points to the PATS. If it wasn't for our turnover on downs the game could have at least ended 28-21.

Here's to the FINS. You played well.:cheers:

Now lets go get the Bungels.

touchdownward
12-27-2007, 08:39 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2007-12-27-1535885097_x.htm

I predict the dolphins win this one and win big.
Bungles are back to watching black and white TVs. :wink02:

GoFins11
12-31-2007, 09:51 AM
The bad dream is over. Hooray!!!

Now I'm going to focus on the Pats losing:cheer:

Well, the Marlins startup in April:sofunny: What a bad sports year for me:sofunny:

touchdownward
12-31-2007, 03:03 PM
Tuna cans GM.
The Parcells house cleaning has begun. I'm sure this is great news for Dolphin's fans.

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/stories/2007/12/31/daily6.html

stlrtruck
01-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Don't be surprised if Mueller ends up in NE - considering the idiotic trade he made this off season with Welker!!!

GoFins11
01-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Tuna cans GM.
The Parcells house cleaning has begun. I'm sure this is great news for Dolphin's fans.

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/stories/2007/12/31/daily6.html

This excites me:bouncy:

Let's overhaul this mother.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Your signature makes me ask this question.

Would you rather see the Dolphins keep all their old guys try to win next season, or would you rather see a total house cleaning and have them be in a position to draft Tim Tebow?

GoFins11
01-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Your signature makes me ask this question.

Would you rather see the Dolphins keep all their old guys try to win next season, or would you rather see a total house cleaning and have them be in a position to draft Tim Tebow?

I would keep a large portion of our players but Tebow needs to stay at Florida unil he graduates.:cheer:

BTW Cameron is OUT.

TUNA:cheers:

fansince'76
01-03-2008, 11:38 AM
BTW Cameron is OUT.

TUNA:cheers:

Any personal preference of who Parcells may hire to replace Cameron?

GoFins11
01-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Any personal preference of who Parcells may hire to replace Cameron?

Bill Cowher:flap: j/k

Any coach that can win a few games and who is NOT Satan.

fansince'76
01-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Bill Cowher:flap: j/k

That would be cool - I don't want to see him land back in the AFCN, anyway. :thumbsup:

The Duke
01-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Any coach that can win a few games and who is NOT Satan.

so you do not want belichick on your team :flap:

steelpride12
01-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Dolphins with the trophy in 08' hands down bet! Hehe

GoFins11
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Dolphins with the trophy in 08' hands down bet! Hehe

I don't know what I would do if that would happen. I might fall into a coma of disbelief and excitment.

GoFins11
02-04-2008, 01:35 AM
http://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/74/26/bc_1_bl.JPG

Aussie_steeler
02-04-2008, 01:49 AM
http://network.staging.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/postedsports/archive/2008/02/03/super-blog-72-dolphins-still-alone-at-the-top.aspx

In the build-up to the game, four members of the ?72 team took part in a media conference to launch an advertising campaign for an athletic apparel company, under the banner of ?Welcome to Perfectville: Pop. 1.?

Civic officials in Boston had gone to the trouble of tentatively scheduling a parade for the Patriots on Tuesday. A Boston newspaper had advertised a book celebrating the team?s ?19-0? run.

?I don?t take joy in the fact the Patriots lost, period,? ?72 Dolphins tight end Jim Mandich said. ?But I do relish and savour the fact that there has only been one unbeaten team in the history of the NFL, and it is the 1972 Miami Dolphins. Of that, I am extremely proud.?

You may not take joy, but believe me, we all do.

GoFins11
02-04-2008, 02:07 AM
http://network.staging.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/postedsports/archive/2008/02/03/super-blog-72-dolphins-still-alone-at-the-top.aspx

You may not take joy, but believe me, we all do.

We are all excited. We hate the Patsies.

Finheaven.com can't stop talking about it.

X-Terminator
02-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Congratulations, GoFins! You may have suffered through the worst season in franchise history, but your undefeated season is safe and sound! :cheers:

stlrtruck
02-04-2008, 08:27 AM
There was a commercial on ESPN this morning that had the 72 dolphins playing football in the front yard when a delivery truck pulls up with a box for Mercury Morris. He opens it and it's a game ball with a note that reads, "Enjoy it one more year -Eli"

Then the camera pans over to a city sign that says, "Perfectville - population 1 - established in 1972".

Now that is priceless - thanks Reebok for the commercial!!

GoFins11
02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Congratulations, GoFins! You may have suffered through the worst season in franchise history, but your undefeated season is safe and sound! :cheers:

I felt like we won the SB.:cheers:

I found that commercial, thanks stlrtruck.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1noYVFl-Cnk

rbryan
02-04-2008, 02:10 PM
I think a lot of people feel like they won last night.

lilyoder6
02-04-2008, 03:18 PM
thats the 1st time a NFC team won a superbowl in a couple of yrs.... i think the last nfc team to win was tampa??

stlrtruck
02-04-2008, 03:40 PM
thats the 1st time a NFC team won a superbowl in a couple of yrs.... i think the last nfc team to win was tampa??

That is correct, the last NFC team to win was the scubs of tampa bay.

GoFins11
07-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Jason Taylor is gone. The last of my hopes and dreams are gone.

Faith??? Oh well, theres always college football.

MasterOfPuppets
07-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Jason Taylor is gone. The last of my hopes and dreams are gone.

Faith??? Oh well, theres always college football.
tebow !! tebow !! tebow!!! .........:thumbsup: looks like they'll be back in position , but i'm not so sure tebow is a parcells kinda guy.

GoFins11
09-03-2008, 01:35 PM
tebow !! tebow !! tebow!!! .........:thumbsup: looks like they'll be back in position , but i'm not so sure tebow is a parcells kinda guy.

I think Tebow will stay for his Senior year though. Its all good, I hope we can ride Pennington for a few seasons.

GoFins11
09-08-2008, 06:18 PM
AHHHHHH

After going 1-15 last season we have to lose in the closing seconds against the Damn Jets.

"And the Dolphins make me cry" - Hootie

Come on Fins!

GoFins11
10-12-2008, 04:29 PM
The defense really let us down today:pde:

The Duke
10-12-2008, 04:33 PM
man, that was an awful ending. I really thought the were gonna get the win

the offense was playing ok. patrick cobbs? lol, he burned them

give miami a secondary and better receivers and they can be contenders