PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lions

TackleMeBen
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
they are 2-0 so far and their defense and offense doesnt look bad. i guess matt millen will get to keep his job for another week:wink02:

Preacher
09-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Everyone laughed at them when Kitna said they were going to be good this year. I will tell you, Kitna is a decent QB...

TackleMeBen
09-16-2007, 08:54 PM
kitna is a tough cookie after what i seen today. i told someone that the lions should buy a billboard downtown detroit and start marking off the wins until they reach 10 (which is what kitna said they would win)..

Edman
09-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I may have laughed at first, but then I realized that the Lions are in the NFC(North). 10 wins isn't impossible.

Preacher
09-16-2007, 10:28 PM
kitna is a tough cookie after what i seen today. i told someone that the lions should buy a billboard downtown detroit and start marking off the wins until they reach 10 (which is what kitna said they would win)..

Man... If they DID do that...and DID win that many...

Could you imagine how much of a rallypoint that would be.

SteelCityMan786
09-16-2007, 10:55 PM
They've been the most shocking team in the NFL so far. I thought they'd be 0-2 after this week.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Ok not only the Lions are 2-0 but so are the Houston Texans.......lol yes the Houston Texans...Satan must be chilly since I think hell froze over with both of these teams being 2-0....lol

TackleMeBen
09-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Man... If they DID do that...and DID win that many...

Could you imagine how much of a rallypoint that would be.

oh wait.. the fords cant afford to buy a billboard downtown.. they are paying matt millen to much ..lol..:flap:

memphissteelergirl
09-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Everyone laughed at them when Kitna said they were going to be good this year. I will tell you, Kitna is a decent QB...

Agreed....Kitna gave the Steelers a little cause for concern in that playoff game a couple of years ago(after Palmer went down with the injury)..at least in the first half anyway. :wink02:

TackleMeBen
09-17-2007, 12:02 PM
they have nicknamed calvin johnson megatron from transformers b/c he said that he was great complete athlete

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 12:12 PM
Everyone laughed at them when Kitna said they were going to be good this year. I will tell you, Kitna is a decent QB...his biggest problem is the picks. 5 tds - 5 ints.

Hines0wnz
09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
they have nicknamed calvin johnson megatron from transformers b/c he said that he was great complete athlete

I have him on my fantasy team. :computer:

Big D
09-20-2007, 02:36 PM
the lions are pretenders. Yes they are 2-0 but those two wins did come against the lions and vikings

Crushzilla
09-20-2007, 05:03 PM
the lions are pretenders. Yes they are 2-0 but those two wins did come against the lions and vikings

I'd say they are legit. If you can defeat yourself... well that's the hardest victory out there. :wink02:

ShutDown24
09-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't really think the Lions being 2 - 0 is all that shocking personally... In this league anyone can succeed in any given year. That is why I am surprised when so many people are "shocked" by this team winning or losing...

I think that the Lions obviously have a good offense and their defense (Particularly Ernie Sims) has improved a lot this year. If they had Dre' Bly still though it would be a lot better... They really whiffed on that trade with Denver for Tatum Bell...

TackleMeBen
09-20-2007, 05:22 PM

dont you mean the raiders... bc the only way they could beat themselves is if they put their practice out there and play a real game and not just practice.

ShutDown24
09-20-2007, 05:56 PM
dont you mean the raiders... bc the only way they could beat themselves is if they put their practice out there and play a real game and not just practice.

LMAO - I don't really think they are a complete pretender... I think they will come back down to earth a bit in the loss column... But it's unfair to call them fake at this point IMO...