The Duke
09-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Lol, that's great. Browns fans look happy

HometownGal
09-17-2007, 04:21 PM
A kick in his cack would have been the icing on the cake. :thumbsup:

Ohio Steeler
09-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Just think Cincy will always be know as the team that gave up 51 points to the clowns

CrazySteelers88
09-17-2007, 04:36 PM
HAHAHA Hell Yeah thats awesome right there

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM
After he had his first score I didn't think that he was actually gonna do it...

RoethlisBURGHer
09-17-2007, 07:01 PM
They should have just stepped back and let him hit.

revefsreleets
09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
They should have grabbed him by his pants and hauled him up. Geesh, even the Browns fans are inept and can't execute when opportunity presents itself.

Indy_Steelers
09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
They should have grabbed him by his pants and hauled him up. Geesh, even the Browns fans are inept and can't execute when opportunity presents itself.:dang:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

CB1977
09-17-2007, 08:20 PM
They should have grabbed him by his pants and hauled him up. Geesh, even the Browns fans are inept and can't execute when opportunity presents itself.

Naw...kinda glad they didn't do anything stupid. The Browns have that bad rep already....no need to make it worse than it already is.

SteelCityMan786
09-17-2007, 08:53 PM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: That was great.

stlrtruck
09-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Naw...kinda glad they didn't do anything stupid. The Browns have that bad rep already....no need to make it worse than it already is.

I've never heard of browns fans being this way. The browns fans that I've met through the years are loyal fans who know their footbal. Unfortunately, the owners don't know their fan base.

And besides, regardless of any supposedly bad rep, it would have been worth adding to it to watch El Stinko getting "Jacked Up" into the stands and then beat with some dawg bones!

CB1977
09-18-2007, 10:58 AM
I've never heard of browns fans being this way. The browns fans that I've met through the years are loyal fans who know their footbal. Unfortunately, the owners don't know their fan base.

And besides, regardless of any supposedly bad rep, it would have been worth adding to it to watch El Stinko getting "Jacked Up" into the stands and then beat with some dawg bones!

I hope you're not implying that I am not a loyal fan. I have been a loyal diehard Browns fan for almost 40 years!!! I love my team and absolutely hate hearing our fans constantly being beat up for just about anything we do. Maybe that's just me...

Anyway, I watched a video of Chad Johnson being interviewed after the game and, when asked what he thought of the reaction of the fans after jumping in the dawg pound, he complained about having beer poured on him and having food thrown on him and how his whole uniform smelled like beer all day...:blah::blah::blah:

He's pretty damn lucky, IMO. It could have been much worse.

Steelman16
09-18-2007, 12:26 PM
It was pretty funny though after the first touchdown, the announcer's like "Don't do it Chad, don't do it Chad".

That said, I thought it'd be much worse than just beer and food. (And the hand signal of course)

rbryan
09-18-2007, 01:07 PM
I would have stiff armed that punk right on his azz. Not saying I'm some kind of tough guy or that I could do that to him on a level playing field but I don't think it would have been hard to do with him having to jump up that high. Too bad the fans in the dawg pound didn't put as much thought into this as azzclown chad did.

stlrtruck
09-19-2007, 07:24 AM
I hope you're not implying that I am not a loyal fan. I have been a loyal diehard Browns fan for almost 40 years!!! I love my team and absolutely hate hearing our fans constantly being beat up for just about anything we do. Maybe that's just me...

Anyway, I watched a video of Chad Johnson being interviewed after the game and, when asked what he thought of the reaction of the fans after jumping in the dawg pound, he complained about having beer poured on him and having food thrown on him and how his whole uniform smelled like beer all day...:blah::blah::blah:

No, I wasn't implying you weren't a loyal fan - but I don't know you other than through this site so I can only speak about those browns fans that I know at more than chat forum value.

I agree CJ is real lucky that he only smelt like beer the rest of the day.

CB1977
09-19-2007, 08:44 AM
No, I wasn't implying you weren't a loyal fan - but I don't know you other than through this site so I can only speak about those browns fans that I know at more than chat forum value.

I agree CJ is real lucky that he only smelt like beer the rest of the day.

Ok, good. Glad we got that cleared up!!! LOL

Godfather
09-19-2007, 10:09 AM

I would have given them a pass. He deserved an ass-kicking for that nonsense.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-19-2007, 10:46 AM
IAnyway, I watched a video of Chad Johnson being interviewed after the game and, when asked what he thought of the reaction of the fans after jumping in the dawg pound, he complained about having beer poured on him and having food thrown on him and how his whole uniform smelled like beer all day...:blah::blah::blah:

Your not kidding..If I was his agent I would have my foot so far up his butt......
what is to keep someone in the stands "who supports the OPPOSING team... from now saying..."I wrenched my back when Chad Johnson landed on me".....HEY STUPID....think ahead and use some fricken' common sense!!!!!...

rbryan
09-19-2007, 11:26 AM
I was thinking the same thing. What a great opportunity. Let CJ grab you while you're pushing him back then go head first over the rail pile driving his azz into the turf then lay there motionless waiting for them to cart you off the field. With a good atty you would own everything of Chads short of his gold teeth.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-19-2007, 11:36 AM
I was thinking the same thing. What a great opportunity. Let CJ grab you while you're pushing him back then go head first over the rail pile driving his azz into the turf then lay there motionless waiting for them to cart you off the field. With a good atty you would own everything of Chads short of his gold teeth.

His agent should show him the Dennis Rodman tape and then the settelment the cameraman got!!!

TackleMeBen
09-19-2007, 11:36 AM
wonder what he is going to do when they come to Heinz field??? go ahead CHad jump in there with the fans... (i dont think he would make it back:wink02:)

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-19-2007, 11:39 AM
If he can jump into my section...I aint messing with him unless I have kryptonite....it would take a freakin Superhero to jump to my cheapseats!!!

TackleMeBen
09-19-2007, 11:41 AM
If he can jump into my section...I aint messing with him unless I have kryptonite....it would take a freakin Superhero to jump to my cheapseats!!!

lol.. maybe he thinks he is superman and can fly that far..just for you LLT:flap:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-19-2007, 09:53 PM
He won't be jumping into any stands in THE BURGH because he won't b scoring any touchdowns.

CB1977
09-20-2007, 11:21 AM
He won't be jumping into any stands in THE BURGH because he won't b scoring any touchdowns.

I hope you're right!! CJ needs to get down to earth like a lot of other good players out there that deserve the HOF more than he does.

This will be one of the few times I will be cheering on the Steelers!!! :cheer:
(sorry, don't mean to offend...but I'm a Browns fan, ya know??? LOL)
Oh wait, I lied. I want Pitts to beat those crappy Ravens too!!!

TroysBadDawg
09-20-2007, 10:06 PM
I wondered what happened to the stop signs (paper) the Dawg pound was supposed to the game. Then I heard security took them away from them. They are ruining the name of football in Cleveland. Bring back the dog biscuits and batteries. Out with the mayor who wants Football to be a very friendly surounding. Between the mayor and the NFL what is happening to football?

tony hipchest
09-20-2007, 10:13 PM
I wondered what happened to the stop signs (paper) the Dawg pound was supposed to the game. Then I heard security took them away from them. They are ruining the name of football in Cleveland. Bring back the dog biscuits and batteries. Out with the mayor who wants Football to be a very friendly surounding. Between the mayor and the NFL what is happening to football?i was really hoping one of them fans were able to sneak a can of mace into the game. (thats what i wouldve done).

how freaking hilarious would it be seeing johnson maced in the dawg pound in the middle of a game???? :sofunny:

Steelman16
09-21-2007, 01:10 AM
i was really hoping one of them fans were able to sneak a can of mace into the game. (thats what i wouldve done).

how freaking hilarious would it be seeing johnson maced in the dawg pound in the middle of a game???? :sofunny:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-21-2007, 05:47 AM
I can see the person who maced him facing sever assulat charges in court in Cleveland, probably agravated assualt. FOr some reason the City of Cleveland wants to take the Fun out of Football so does the NFL. No Fun Football. Unless of course your members of the visiting team. A few years back some Pats fans when it was 38 outside in Cleveland with a cold wind blowing in off the lake pulled my kids hat off and poued beed over his head. He was 10 at the time and the cops refused to anything about it. Said I was trying to cause trouble. The Fan also poured beer in his stocking hat. I was ready to fight all five of them but would have ended in jail, and my kids would have ended up with Childrens Services, Needless to say we left. I filed a complaint, nothing was done. The police say they never saw a thing, yet it happened right in front of them and my kid was dripping with beer. HE now dislikes football, he has tried to play it for two years got his leg broke last year on a very late hit, no flag was thrown, this time, in front of a ref while he looked on and smiled, (we have it on tape.) This year his best friend was pushed from behind and broke his collar bone is going to have to have surgery for repair, again in front of a ref, again no flag, again on tape, again same team playing against. He quit. says they are teaching to cheat.

Stlrs4Life
09-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Just think Cincy will always be know as the team that gave up 51 points to the clowns

Not so fast, we did to at one time.