PDA

View Full Version : The tough thing about the blast Furnace

clevestinks
09-30-2005, 09:32 PM
:grin: Its hard bashing fans of other teams without offending everyone from that team. We have some knowledgable fans, some classy fans , and some real retards that just post to piss everyone off. They have no real insight, thier views suck. They just want trouble. So if I bash a team in the Blast Furnace, don`t take it personally. It was probably meant for some ass wipe. :grin:

slashsteel
09-30-2005, 11:04 PM
living resembles that remark. :)

clevestinks
10-01-2005, 04:46 AM
How true!!!

Livinginthe past
10-01-2005, 07:28 AM
living resembles that remark. :)

I resemble a remark?

I think you will find that Cleve described a number of different posters - do I resemble them all?

Think before you post - then again maybe you are just tired after dealing with your 'needy' girlfriend?

Cheers

NM

Ambridge
10-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I resemble a remark?

I think you will find that Cleve described a number of different posters - do I resemble them all?

Cheers

NM

No! You don't resemble all of them. Just this select group. :grin:
and some real retards that just post to piss everyone off. They have no real insight, thier views suck. They just want trouble.

CowherLover
10-01-2005, 01:05 PM
:grin: Its hard bashing fans of other teams without offending everyone from that team. We have some knowledgable fans, some classy fans , and some real retards that just post to piss everyone off. They have no real insight, thier views suck. They just want trouble. So if I bash a team in the Blast Furnace, don`t take it personally. It was probably meant for some ass wipe. :grin:
I respect you trying not to call out anyone specifically, but you're a bigger person than me. There have been some of Hardwork's posts that are legit but too often wants to start shit, unprovoked. LITP has more tendencies to bring knowledge and insight but seems to be encouraged at times, by HW. Most of the Bengal posters are pretty cool. It's up to the guys who run this board to determine who's worthy of staying and who should go, they may want to consider this soon with some of the pointless arguements that have taken place recently. Some of it sounds like playground banter. I know you are but what am I really gets old after awhile.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Always remembere, whats in the blast furnace, stays in the blast furnace !! No hard feelings out in the other forums.

slashsteel
10-01-2005, 06:38 PM
I just like to call a spade a spade. And living is a prime example why there should be a stricter contraceptive law.