PDA

View Full Version : Denver Game

Rotorhead
09-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I know this is a bit early, but I am just excited cause I just got tickets to that game WOOOHOOO :tt02::jammin::banana::jawdrop: Just wanted to know if anyone on here was going to be there. This will be my first time actually watching the Steelers live.

grahamburgher
09-19-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm local and I'm going, too. We should definitely try to congregate in a specific lot. Is anyone out there familiar wih Invesco parking able to recommend a location?

COSteelerfan
09-19-2007, 01:29 PM
ill be there too. im from colorado. this will be my 5th time seeing them. wifey bought us tickets to pittsburgh in 05 against the pats and then we saw them that year when they killed denver in the AFCCG. i cant wait either. Steelers are looking alot better than the broncos right now.
i'll keep looking here to see where the steeler fans will be.

Indy_Steelers
09-19-2007, 06:00 PM
There will be a steelers fan party saturday night before the game with Greg Lloyd @ C.B. & Potts. noon-???

Rotorhead
09-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Well I will be riding the train down there, don't want to have to worry about parking. Going to park and the 225/Parker Lot

COSteelerfan
09-20-2007, 12:10 PM
'There will be a steelers fan party saturday night before the game with Greg Lloyd @ C.B. & Potts. noon-???'

do you mean the fan party is saturday night? or sunday at noon? I couldnt find any info online about it.
thanks

grahamburgher
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Saturday. I can't post links yet, but you can see an announcement at steelcitymafia dot com... It's about time I dragged my arse up there from Littleton. This looks like the perfect opportunity.

We ride!!

COSteelerfan
09-20-2007, 07:09 PM
thanks grahamburgher.

Mamaduck43
09-21-2007, 08:43 AM
We will be driving up from Colorado Springs.... This is my first game at Denver, and I know nothing about the parking, etc., but we do have a parking pass and will be sitting at the Club level.... We are planning to tailgate as well.... As soon as I find out more, I will post the info.... I plan on Kielbasa with all the trimmings, and I am not sure what the others in our gang are doing.... But I am the designated driver 'cause I am as nutty sober as many are when they have been drinking.....

I will update this when I get more info....

Steel Curtain Club
09-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Hi STILLER FANZ!!!!! I am Jason. We are bringing a group from Salt Lake City. The last time I was here with the Stillers the denver broncos were kind enought to see us off to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!! hahahahah. Anyway. I/we,,,(wife and I) are the presidents and managers of a new fan club "Steel Curtain Club". We are getting as many people as we can to go to the game in denver. Last time (AFC Championship game) we totalled about 12,000 !!!!! I go to about 3 games a year, 1 away and 2 in the BURG. We will see you all there. Lets take over the damn parking lot. Wear the Black and Gold. ONE BIG THING!!!!---Put Terrible Towels in your hotel room windows!!!!!!! Trust me,,,it pisses off the donkey fans!!!!! Hope to hear from you all.

Jason

Steel Curtain Club
09-22-2007, 07:17 AM
As President of the "Steel Curtain Club" I humbly call on all STEELER fans nationwide, specifically those going to denver in October to hang Terrible Towels from the hotel room windows. I was there for the AFC championship game 2 years ago and we had more Black and Gold in that town than orange/blue!!!!! Please post, please pass it on and for GODS SAKES,,,,,,,SHOW OFF THE TOWEL. I will see you all at the game :tt02:

Thanks,,,Jason A
Salt Lake City, Utah

Indy_Steelers
09-23-2007, 06:21 AM
'There will be a steelers fan party saturday night before the game with Greg Lloyd @ C.B. & Potts. noon-???'

do you mean the fan party is saturday night? or sunday at noon? I couldnt find any info online about it.
thanks

It starts at noon and goes until whenever.

kenann1
10-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey there Steeler Nation! My wife & I along with my Boss and his wife are going to the game, All STEELER Fans!! I'm looking for a place to tailgate prior to the game. Also is it true Greg Lloyd is going to be at CB Potts on Sat?

GO STILLERS!::tt02::cheers:

Indy_Steelers
10-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey there Steeler Nation! My wife & I along with my Boss and his wife are going to the game, All STEELER Fans!! I'm looking for a place to tailgate prior to the game. Also is it true Greg Lloyd is going to be at CB Potts on Sat?

GO STILLERS!::tt02::cheers:

Unless something changes, he is supposed to be there.

grahamburgher
10-05-2007, 10:25 AM
FYI, for any of you Denver-ites on the south end of town...
My power was out, so I went to the Rusty Bucket (formerly the Hoffbrau) last weekend for the Cards game. I'm glad to report that it's still very much a Steeler joint - nothing but black and gold fans, terrible towel waving, fight songs, "her we go Steelers.. here we go", throwing football around the parking lot at halftime, etc. I forgot to ask about pre-Donkey game plans, but they usually tailgate in the parking lot on game day. I'm still going to hit CB&Potts on Sat., but this place is a great option - Donkey game or otherwise - for anyone on the southwest end of town.

We ride!

COSteelerfan
10-05-2007, 01:25 PM
thanks grahamburgher. me and my wife will probably go to CB&potts but I dont know how big that place is. Its going to be packed and i dont want to go and not be able to get in ya know?

grahamburgher
10-09-2007, 10:55 AM
I just found out we're going to be tailgating in lot D on game day (we got a parking pass with our tickets). Drop by if you're looking for a place to hang, folks!

We ride!

rockymtnstillerfan
10-12-2007, 09:53 PM
We will have 6 rabid Steeler fans tailgaiting in Lot M before the game. We'll have the green Honda Pilot flying the Terrible Towel Window Flags. All are welcome.

Also the C. Springs Pittsburgh Football Club is hosting a tailgate before the game. It's just east of Lot M. Here's the directions: I-25 N, exit Auroraia Pkwy, R on 7th, R on Walnut, follow Walnut back under I-25 & don't stop at "T" lot, party lot is further ahead on the right. Look for a sigh "13381 1st St"-Elitch Garden HR Office. BYOB. BYOF. Grills provided.

This is not an Invesco Field lot so these guys are starting at 11am. I say we all rally here before the game and march up to Invesco in mass.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!