PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS Press Conference PODCAST

NateC
09-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Folks,
Basically i was watching ESPN, due to the fact i have cable, and no NFL network or FSN pittsburgh out here in Cali.And they just dont Feed my need for Steeler Coverage. Do any folks know where i could listen to Coach Tomlin's Tuesday press conference? Or even player conferences after games or just basic clips of Steelers Answering Questions From the Media? In response Please tell me where to go without a direct link. The forum when a link is posted says i have not Posted enough to View Links. was Scouring the net and i found alot of teams have this just click and listen its real sick . Buffalo Bills for one. Any Sugesstions other than Get Directv Would be Greatly Appreciated.:tt02:

slippy
09-18-2007, 10:37 PM
pittsburgh post gazette.com has short tomlin press-con highlights.

also, nfl.com has 3 minute clips of games and some selected player and coach bites.

last year you could read the entire tuesday press conference on steelers.com, but i can't find it anymore. maybe you have to be a team pass member?

JackHammer
09-19-2007, 02:59 AM
pittsburgh post gazette.com has short tomlin press-con highlights.

also, nfl.com has 3 minute clips of games and some selected player and coach bites.

last year you could read the entire tuesday press conference on steelers.com, but i can't find it anymore. maybe you have to be a team pass member?

I wouldn't doubt it. I noticed this year that I can't find the weekly PC in its entirety anywhere on the net. Checked the usual supects(PG, Trib) and nothing. Never had any problems like this before this season.

Indy_Steelers
09-19-2007, 06:52 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos

Go there and look for Tomlin or Steelers