PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry in the headlines ......again..........

stillers4me
09-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Police Find Stolen Vehicle At Bengal's Home
Travis Gettys, WLWT.com

POSTED: 7:12 pm EDT September 19, 2007
UPDATED: 8:48 pm EDT September 19, 2007

FLORENCE, Ky. -- Police recovered a stolen vehicle Wednesday evening from the home of Chris Henry.

An officer spotted a car he did not recognize parked in the Cincinnati Bengal?s driveway, ran the license plates and discovered the car had been reported stolen by a rental-car company.

Henry told investigators that his own vehicle had been stolen in Louisiana, where he is from originally, and he rented a car from Hertz. :blah::blah:

The Bengals' wide receiver said he thought his insurance company was paying for the car, so he had not made any payment for the vehicle. :dang:

Authorities said Hertz had not received payment from Henry or his insurance company, and the car was reported stolen. :hunch:

Henry is serving an eight-game NFL suspension following several arrests since he joined the team in 2005.

Police said they did not know whether Henry would face charges related to the stolen car.

Henry was arrested four times in a 14-month span, resulting in two benchings by Lewis and a two-game league suspension.

He was one of nine Bengals arrested in a nine-month period.

tony hipchest
09-19-2007, 10:29 PM
oldest scam in the book. way to give away free cars to your homies, hank.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Ummmm, if nobody made a payment or contacted Hertz...then how the hell did he get the keys?

stillers4me
09-19-2007, 10:32 PM
How does one go about driving away with a rental car without giving them a credit card number?? hmmmmmmmmmm????

tony hipchest
09-19-2007, 11:12 PM
How does one go about driving away with a rental car without giving them a credit card number?? hmmmmmmmmmm????
its quite simple.

1st wear a jersey of the team you play for with your last name sewn onto the back.

2nd tell that bitch assed ho "dont you know who the **** i am? Im chris henry biatch!", as you procede to crack her upside the mellon with youre gat.

3rd choose a tight whip and grab the keys.

Tankus_Maximus
09-20-2007, 12:22 AM
its quite simple.

1st wear a jersey of the team you play for with your last name sewn onto the back.

2nd tell that bitch assed ho "dont you know who the **** i am? Im chris henry biatch!", as you procede to crack her upside the mellon with youre gat.

3rd choose a tight whip and grab the keys.

Don't forget the part, where after smacking said ho in the mellon, he looks at his hand and says "gots to keep my pimp hand strong!!"

:thumbsup:

CantStop85
09-20-2007, 01:38 AM
It doesn't make sense at all for an NFL player to steal a rental car...

Yep, sounds like something Chris might do.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-20-2007, 08:27 AM
It doesn't make sense at all for an NFL player to steal a rental car...

Yep, sounds like something Chris might do.

LMAO...well at the moment he is not an NFL Player, he's an NFL Suspendee.

ShutDown24
09-20-2007, 09:14 AM
LMAO...well at the moment he is not an NFL Player, he's an NFL Suspendee.

Might be an NFL 'banishee' soon...

83-Steelers-43
09-20-2007, 10:23 AM
The police planted the car in Chris Henry's driveway. Case closed. :coffee:

ShutDown24
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM

The sad part is, you know that is probably what we are going to hear too... LMFAO.. "PROFILIN'!!!" What a joke.

Big D
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM
well there goes henrys chance of comming back after week 4

Godfather
09-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Henry told investigators that his own vehicle had been stolen in Louisiana, where he is from originally, and he rented a car from Hertz. :blah::blah:

Karma's a biatch, ain't it?

TackleMeBen
09-20-2007, 12:24 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/bungholesmonopoly2.gif

Hines0wnz
09-20-2007, 01:32 PM
What an idiot.

revefsreleets
09-20-2007, 06:34 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, for once, I might believe this thug crook. These guys have no concept of money at all, and have accountants (if they are smart) and posse members (if they aren't, and I think we know which side Chris lands on this one) who pay for everything. If he wanted a car without paying for it, he'd do what the other thugs do, and make a deal with a local dealership. He "leases" the car for free, and maybe the dealership gets it back, maybe they don't. Fact is, most dealership owners are happy to suck up to NFL players.

stillers4me
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm sure it will all be resolved as a "miscommunication" or something. There wasn't anything at all about it in the Cincinnati Enquirer today.

But I just thought it was amusing seeing Chris Henry and the words 'stolen car" in the same sentence......... :sofunny:

tony hipchest
09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, for once, I might believe this thug crook. These guys have no concept of money at all, and have accountants (if they are smart) and posse members (if they aren't, and I think we know which side Chris lands on this one) who pay for everything. If he wanted a car without paying for it, he'd do what the other thugs do, and make a deal with a local dealership. He "leases" the car for free, and maybe the dealership gets it back, maybe they don't. Fact is, most dealership owners are happy to suck up to NFL players.
yeah, it seems like a mistake. it wasnt an "honest mistake" as much as it was a "being dumb ash shit mistake".

the lack of pre-meditation should keep him looking clean in the eyes of the law, however i hope the over abundancy of stupidity makes goodell think twice about reducing his suspension.

revefsreleets
09-23-2007, 05:20 PM
WHAT???? :dang:

THAT'S IT..... YOU'RE GROUNDED!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!! NO DINNER FOR YOU!!

BELIEVE A BENGAL??? HAVE YOU FALLEN AND HIT YOUR HEAD?? :toofunny:

Even if he's on the up and up...... you never admit such a thing!!!! He's a Bengal for shitz sakes..... he's automatically guilty!! :tt02:

Trust me, my guess is that Chris Henry committed 3 felonies while he rented the car, and has committed 3 more felonies since he was caught. It's just that this one thing that he wasn't completely wrong about.

Haiku_Dirtt
09-24-2007, 06:20 PM

Maybe even the Bengals did it...let the cops do their dirty work.:wink02: