PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush's first TD vs. the Steelers last year...

Edman
09-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Granted it was a pretty play. But geez, do we really need to see it over and over again? I have seen this play replayed in the promos about 2-3 times a day. I suppose it can't be all bad, the Steelers still won that game and FWP's record-setting performance is in the books.

I know It's a silly minor issue, but I'm just pointing this out. Has anyone of you noticed this?

jjpro11
09-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Granted it was a pretty play. But geez, do we really need to see it over and over again? I have seen this play replayed in the promos about 2-3 times a day. I suppose it can't be all bad, the Steelers still won that game and FWP's record-setting performance is in the books.

yeah but nobody cares about that as long as bush makes a high jump to the endzone. and i actually like him too.

Indy_Steelers
09-21-2007, 03:18 AM
I only get tired of seeing it because he could very well be the next overhyped player in the line of Vick, McNabb, T.O. & Eli. This season he only has 65 rushing yards, 0 TDs and 2 fumbles. I know it is still early but...

mike15618
09-21-2007, 04:41 AM
Let him have his 15 minutes, 'cause this is the year te Saints become the aint's again...

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-21-2007, 06:27 AM
I was just thinking about this today. I'm so tired of watching that play.

RJC
09-21-2007, 06:45 AM
I only get tired of seeing it because he could very well be the next overhyped player in the line of Vick, McNabb, T.O. & Eli. This season he only has 65 rushing yards, 0 TDs and 2 fumbles. I know it is still early but...

T.O. is overhyped? Uh, um, yeah, ok. Owens, like him or not is a top 3 WR in the league.....:screwy:

TommyG
09-21-2007, 08:41 AM

Yeah...He has not come into the league and dominated it like everyone thought he would...running away from everybody....I think the jury is still out on Bush.

jd2
09-21-2007, 08:45 AM
OVERRATED

fansince'76
09-21-2007, 09:04 AM
T.O. is overhyped? Uh, um, yeah, ok. Owens, like him or not is a top 3 WR in the league.....:screwy:

Talent-wise, yes. His attitude makes him a huge liability. Always has.

NateC
09-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Reggie Bush Is Underrated if anything in my Opinion, The guy shows up Huge and can make oppurtunity's from anywhere on the field. He can run hard and keep his legs moving, and he can catch like a Wide Out. Right he hasnt scored blah blah blah... if he is injury free this guy will get his Highlights and Notariety. in what estimation of this Guy is he Overrated ? Cause he has a Crappy Addidas Commercial out? ...... this guys a playmaker, like a real serious one.... in his second year....

To watching Sweet highlights From Reggie for Years to come! :cheers:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Reggie will break out soon. Part of the problem is they are going to him too much. They need to use Deuce more to take some pressure off of Reggie.

And as for seeing that TD almost every day, I really don't mind. Everyday some jackass says "When Reggie scored that winning TD against the Steelers last year", I get to correct them and inform them of what a jackass the person is.

Jman
09-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Ok, if there is going to be a complaint about a promo, let it be the Nike one...you know, the one where Steven Jackson has like 9 Steelers stopping him from the end zone but somehow he still gets through....uhhh... no.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Ok, if there is going to be a complaint about a promo, let it be the Nike one...you know, the one where Steven Jackson has like 9 Steelers stopping him from the end zone but somehow he still gets through....uhhh... no.

He doesn't get through. The comercial ends before he breaks the plain/gets stopped...whatever you want to happen.

Here is my version:

He's got his hand stretched out trying to break the GL. A Steeler's LB knocks it out of his hand for a fumble, then a DB picks it up and runs it all the way accross the field for a TD.

steelpride12
09-21-2007, 09:45 PM

I know It's a silly minor issue, but I'm just pointing this out. Has anyone of you noticed this?

Wow i was just saying that to myself today. Ya ya good play and all but they still lost the game and its all over tv def. the NFL network i see it before every show man i can't take it. Its like the old willis mgahee stiff arming ike taylor it was nice and all but stop showing it.