PDA

View Full Version : Seachickens VS Bungles

SteelerManiacXLII
09-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Whats the over under on loud mouth WRs, injured QBs, and whinning head coaches for this game? Should be a real doozey out west this weekend.

wardislord
09-21-2007, 01:29 PM
haha love your sig

ShutDown24
09-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I have Alexander in my fantasy league (Grabbed him in the second round, couldn't pass him up there)... He better rip the Bengals up or else the Seahawks are a worse team this year than I anticipated... (That would be really bad)

MACH1
09-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Gotta go with the suckhawks in this one. Hand the division foe bungals another lose. :coffee:

stillers4me
09-21-2007, 04:53 PM
It's all gloom and doom on Cinci talk radio today. "Is this a make or break game for our Bengals?'' "If we don't win this one the season is over!". Seems the Bungles Play the Patriots next week before they into thier bye week.......and they are already predicting 1-3 going into the bye. They sky is falling in Shitzinannati!

steelpride12
09-21-2007, 09:59 PM
The only reason the bengals have a denfese that shows up every sunday and you always see them running because they can hear that police siren screaming.

sixstringlass
09-22-2007, 03:22 AM
There's nobody to root for in this one....:willy:

Galax Steeler
09-22-2007, 04:12 AM

Agree but lets give the bungles another lost.

Aussie_steeler
09-22-2007, 05:01 AM

Root means something very different in Australia. I LMAO every time I see this line posted. To us it means to engage in intercourse.

This is what is going to happen to the bengals this weekend

http://www.wayodd.com/little-girl-humps-cat/v/5136/

sixstringlass
09-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Root means something very different in Australia. I LMAO every time I see this line posted. To us it means to engage in intercourse.

This is what is going to happen to the bengals this weekend

Dang... I knew I should have kept up with my International Slang courses. Now, I just look like a dufus.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Dang... I knew I should have kept up with my International Slang courses. Now, I just look like a dufus.

LMAO.....We know you were aware of the slang....you little minx!!!

Aussie that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 06:12 AM
It's all gloom and doom on Cinci talk radio today. "Is this a make or break game for our Bengals?'' "If we don't win this one the season is over!". Seems the Bungles Play the Patriots next week before they into thier bye week.......and they are already predicting 1-3 going into the bye. The sky is falling in Shitzinannati!

...and all is right in the world.

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 06:44 AM

That's just wrong.

touchdownward
09-23-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't even think bungholio fans expected their D to hold the hawks with under 2 minutes to go.

Then, just when it looked like the bungs would get a short field on a great return, he fumbles (or bungles) the ball away. Great stuff!!!
:toofunny:

fansince'76
09-23-2007, 06:12 PM
I watched the last quarter of that one on Sopcast - if the Steelers can continue playing the way they've been playing, they'll light them both up.

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 06:17 PM
It's a glorious day to be a Steelers fan.......! :flap:

revefsreleets
09-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Seahawks>Bengals<Browns<Raiders

This is a formula for picking #1 next April.

fansince'76
09-23-2007, 06:18 PM
It's a glorious day to be a Steelers fan.......! :flap:

Nah, a Ratbirds loss would have made it complete, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Nah, a Ratbirds loss would have made it complete, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Yeah....but Arizona will be coming off a loss and their next on our hit list. :tt02:

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
It's funny.....I just went to both a Niners board and a Bungles board and both of them were blaming the refs. You did notice that all the calls went our way, didn't you?????????????

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 06:22 PM
I guess I should say, "It's a glorious day to be a Steelers fan in Cincinnati." Makes for a fun week at work.....especially since they are playing the Patsies next week and don't ya know the sky is falling.

fansince'76
09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
It's funny.....I just went to both a Niners board and a Bungles board and both of them were blaming the refs. You did notice that all the calls went our way, didn't you?????????????

Yep, being outplayed in all three phases had nothing to do with it. :coffee: I expect the same after the Squawks come in and get their asses handed to them as well.

touchdownward
09-23-2007, 06:59 PM
My weekly dose of schadenfreude. :chuckle:
From a bungle board:
:finger: Message to the NFL:
GET THE BENGALS OUT OF THE NFL!!!! THEY DON'T BELONG, THEY CAN'T COMPETE! Take their 3 good players and give them to other teams and dissolve the team. The NFL has too many teams and a few never compete. Get rid of the farm teams like the Bengals, Cardinals, Browns, and Bills. PITIFUL, JUST PITIFUL. Why anyone would pay for this crap is beyond me. We're at home now, last place and we're there to stay! It was fun for the few minutes that it lasted. Competitive for 1 year out of 20, that's pretty good, huh? Let's all be positive!! Give me a break!

MACH1
09-23-2007, 07:49 PM
That game was like watching dumb vs. dumber.

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 07:56 PM
That game was like watching dumb vs. dumber.

I thought that was the Bungles/Brownies game.

Edman
09-23-2007, 11:44 PM
BTW, I'm still waiting for that "changing of the guard" and "Cincinnati dominance in the AFC North" The Bungles blab about every year.

Steelers 3-0
Bungles 1-2

SteelerManiacXLII
09-23-2007, 11:51 PM
On anaother positive note... Where did all the bengales fans go?

sixstringlass
09-24-2007, 04:59 AM
LMAO.....We know you were aware of the slang....you little minx!!!

Aussie that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!

Who? Me? Nah!!!

I ended up watching the end of the Seaweenies/Bungholes game, though, and found myself saying, "Is everybody sure they can't BOTH lose? There is no one to root for." And then smiling, thinking about my newfound knowledge in International Slang. I think it's unbearably appropriate for those two teams. :D

Aussie_steeler
09-24-2007, 06:19 AM
Here is some homework for you sixstringlass.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~enigman/australia/slang.html

I am keen to see what Aussie lines you might introduce to your worldy vocab.

I'll leave this one for you to decode

Think again when you order "nuggets" at KFC

X-Terminator
09-24-2007, 07:45 AM
Welcome to last place, Jailcat fans! Hope you enjoy the view! :toofunny: :toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-24-2007, 09:20 AM
yes... you just don't want to go in the back door.

memphissteelergirl
09-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Here is some homework for you sixstringlass.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~enigman/australia/slang.html

I am keen to see what Aussie lines you might introduce to your worldy vocab.

I'll leave this one for you to decode

Think again when you order "nuggets" at KFC

Hehe...great stuff Aussie! Thanks for posting :sofunny::sofunny: