PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or has SF had...

ShutDown24
09-22-2007, 11:13 PM
:jawdrop: Is it just me or has SF had a slow past few days? Not sure that this warrants a topic lol but it's really been getting to me... Has it been slow around with a lack of topics or am I just on more? Lol - Thanks

The Duke
09-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I've noticed that too. Guess tomorrow will be different cause it's gameday.

But hey, we can always make a new bungles suck topic :chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
09-22-2007, 11:42 PM
I've noticed that too. Guess tomorrow will be different cause it's gameday.

But hey, we can always make a new bungles suck topic :chuckle:

Yeah, a little bit slow, but tomorrow, expect a lot of traffic. typical gameday stuff.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 06:28 AM
I will take some of the blame for that...I have been saddled with trainees for the last 2 1/2 months!!!!!!
but as of today....I am free!!!! ..and will be back in the forum regularly....:banana::banana::banana:

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 07:53 AM
It was driving me crazy yesterday!! I was home all day and wanted to talk about how the Steelers were the bestest team in the whole universe and how bad the Bungles suck and nobody wanted to play.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/4_9_7.gif

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 08:11 AM
It was driving me crazy yesterday!! I was home all day and wanted to talk about how the Steelers were the bestest team in the whole universe and how bad the Bungles suck and nobody wanted to play.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/4_9_7.gif

Wow....when noone is willing to slam the Bengals...its a sloooooow day.

TackleMeBen
09-23-2007, 09:51 AM
i was on here aggrevating steelman about his penn st team losing to my michigan wolverines.... but i am always up for a good bengals suck thread:tt02::tt02:

SteelCityMan786
09-23-2007, 10:30 AM
i was on here aggrevating steelman about his penn st team losing to my michigan wolverines.... but i am always up for a good bengals suck thread:tt02::tt02:

I'm over that game now. Focus has turned to next week for Penn State and my high school team(Who is 4-0) and on today's Steelers Game.

We got screwed at times, but they did nothing to get over it.

TackleMeBen
09-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm over that game now. Focus has turned to next week for Penn State and my high school team(Who is 4-0) and on today's Steelers Game.

We got screwed at times, but they did nothing to get over it.

that is good. its just one game. congrats on your high school team being 4-0 good luck on your next game :thumbsup::cheer:..

well i havent changed my signature yet. .so i am getting ready for the backlash..lol

Hines0wnz
10-13-2007, 11:22 PM
:jawdrop: Is it just me or has SF had a slow past few days? Not sure that this warrants a topic lol but it's really been getting to me... Has it been slow around with a lack of topics or am I just on more? Lol - Thanks

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................. huh?

Preacher
10-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Tack it up to a bye week....

and next week will be slow as well, because the team we play ALSO has a bye week, so we don't have a free Sunday to check out the competition and discuss it.

SteelCityMan786
10-14-2007, 12:28 AM
This next game will be interesting now since both have byes.

stlrtruck
10-14-2007, 10:06 PM
It's called the BYE WEEK and I can't wait for the NFL to get rid of it!!!

MasterOfPuppets
10-14-2007, 10:10 PM
It's called the BYE WEEK and I can't wait for the NFL to get rid of it!!!

get rid of it? are you kidding? thats an extra week of tv money for the nfl....

stlrtruck
10-14-2007, 10:22 PM

Yeah, I know it's a money maker for the NFL and all the stations but damn I remember when football use to be a tough sport to play in but now they've got you can't touch the panty waste QBs below the waist, WRs can't be hit if they jump for a ball and don't touch it - blah to the blah to the blah.

Let's play football. There is a reason they have pads on!!

Of course money wins out every time over OLD SCHOOL!!!

SteelCityMan786
10-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Well now since our bye week is over, maybe things will pick up.

Stlrs4Life
10-14-2007, 10:48 PM

But you lost to Applachian St.? No room to talk.

Crushzilla
10-14-2007, 10:58 PM

I am sure though that a lot of the players would tell you they're fond of it.

We've survived another annual off week, but still have a whole day of games to endure before we see our Steelers next week! :dang:

MasterOfPuppets
10-14-2007, 11:27 PM
i'd say this by week is a blessing considering the injurys to key players.

Preacher
10-14-2007, 11:28 PM
i'd say this by week is a blessing considering the injurys to key players.

yep. That is absolutely true!