PDA

View Full Version : 41- 17 Chargers over the puffs!

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:13 PM
And the game is still going! LMFAO ! ! ! Those mighty mighty patsiepuffs!

I guess they used up all their energy playing us.

Down go the pats as I predicted. This is so sweet.

Cmon softwater and livingwithmommy here is your chance to brag on your team, on how great they are!

LMFAO !!!! 2 losses out of 4, I wanna Seymour! LMFAO ! Oh hell yea ! ! !

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I am personally calling out livingwithmommie and softworker to come and post now. You were all over this board after our loss. Now that your team was destroyed/dismantled/dominated. Don't hide like little punks. Let us do some debating. Wow they arn't all over the board today, I wonder why? It is official the puffs lost. 2 and 2. End of a dynasty. C'mon losers lets here that smack now........

The JoKeR
10-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Well seeing as how this is a STEELERS board, and they pats played the CHARGERS...why would they be over here on this board? They had every right to brag last week because the pats beat the steelers. Calling people out like that is stupid...especially in the steelers section of the board. This should be in the nfl football section or the blast furnace (since you're obviously just stirring up trouble....)

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:32 PM
livingwithmommie is hovering but not posting, hardtimes left with his head tucked between his legs.

I want everyone on the board to see this. They can dish it but they sure can't take it.......... as I thought, my suspicions are revealed as true.

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Joker they both lived here all week. Stirring up trouble one calling me out. Posting a link in 5 different threads so that I would respond. And as I posted this they both were here. Now they have nothing to say. Trust me both posters have earned this thread...... You are coming in on the tail end of this you obviously have no clue whats going on. But they do.

And no just because they won didn't give them the right to brag about it all week. You get what you give. Now they will get their just desserts.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 04:35 PM
I have posted in the NFL thread where this belongs.

Joker has some sense - why are you attempting to take credit for something the Chargers done and you could not?

NM

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:40 PM
There is the snert. Glad you could make it. Taking credit? I am just giving you what you dished out last week. DOn't cry like a b!tch. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. LMFAO is this the same team that you thought couldn't be beaten, that was going to 3peat?

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 04:43 PM
There is the snert. Glad you could make it. Taking credit? I am just giving you what you dished out last week. DOn't cry like a b!tch. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. LMFAO is this the same team that you thought couldn't be beaten, that was going to 3peat?

Im not crying Slash,

I actually posted on the NFL forum before you 'called me out'.

If you want to debate todays game I have no problem with that - believe me I can handle it.

I have repeatedly quoted you to make my point...you want to quote me where I said that the patriots 'couldnt be beaten' - I know you cant because I didnt type it - you made it up.

Cheers

NM

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Oh BTW this game is very Steeler related.

Through injuries from having to play a team like ours, and using all that effort to squeek by against us, it took a lot out of the puffs. So the Steelers had a hand in today's loss IMO.......

And don't give me that crap as to wear this thread belongs living. You were all over the board talking smack all week. Funny how your tune changes when your team gets demolished huh ? ?

And Joker see how quick he responded? Obviously he was here the whole time, so I think that answers your why would he hang here comments......

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 04:48 PM
No you just think the pats are destined for great things, and I think their run is over. We are seeing whose opinion is more accurate today.

stand undefeated
10-02-2005, 04:53 PM
If the Steelers beat the Chargers on monday night in San Diego next week, then I can see some reason to rub that win in the faces at the Patriots fans. But what if the Chargers dismantle us?

I'm gonna wait a week before gettin super excited.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Slash,

At least you admit you made up my comment about ' we cant be beaten' and all that.

If you want to take credit for wearing us out last week - that is fine too - we all have different expectations for our team.

Until we cannot make the playoffs mathematically I wont be giving up on the Pats - there is still plenty of ball to be played this year.

NM

hardwork
10-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Todays game proved two things. We're in trouble, and the Steelers stink.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 04:57 PM
I dont happen to think the Steeler stink - they play good hard football but seem to come up a little short due to their conservative nature.

We are in a bit of crisis on D after todays effort - but im going to wait until I see a few more games like this before I get seriously down hearted.

Cheers

NM

hardwork
10-02-2005, 05:04 PM
"due to their conservative nature"

Yeah, that's being polite about. More to the point would be, they're about as dynamic as a stone.

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 05:13 PM
hardwork 41 points against your d and we stink? LMFAO! You go too far with the comedy. Your team played far worse today, than the Steelers have all year. Next week we have the Bolts and we will compare the outcome.

Now see living you are acting too calm your taking all the fun out of this thread.

Sure I say things to get your goat as you do me. You have to admit you had this coming somewhat. You have done things to spark a response, I simply returned the favor.

.....And it is a fact when two good teams play head to head often they are not the same the following week so that isn't a stretch to say that.

So to be fair I'll say this last week our teams were evenly matched as either could win. This week things caught up to your team. But I will stick with, that it is a sign. I said even before the season that the pats could not possibly be the same, and that their run D would be exposed. Go to the Reign.org and ask around it's true. And why? It is because your linebacker was a stud and Brown and Monty arn't. They are has beens. As the season wears on much like in the chargers game it will be revealed. Simply they arn't Brushi. Which I read that he still might be back later in the year, so maybe there is still hope. You better hope that comes to pass, or my predictions probably will hold true....

Koopa
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM

they shouldn't be thinkin they gonna 3peat cause i have spoken. pats fan, don't plan on makin a superbowl trip cause y'all ain't going, stop dreamin of a 3peat. i have spoken por favor believe it :grin:

Koopa
10-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Todays game proved two things. We're in trouble, and the Steelers stink.

not true, because we haven't played the chargers, we can very well do what they did to y'all to them, and then what would you say? i might have to take my comments back about the colts beating the pats it might very well be the team they play in the wild card game that ends the run.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 05:18 PM
hardwork 41 points against your d and we stink? LMFAO! You go too far with the comedy. Your team played far worse today, than the Steelers have all year. Next week we have the Bolts and we will compare the outcome.

Now see living you are acting too calm your taking all the fun out of this thread.

Sure I say things to get your goat as you do me. You have to admit you had this coming somewhat. You have done things to spark a response, I simply returned the favor.

.....And it is a fact when two good teams play head to head often they are not the same the following week so that isn't a stretch to say that.

So to be fair I'll say this last week our teams were evenly matched as either could win. This week things caught up to your team. But I will stick with, that it is a sign. I said even before the season that the pats could not possibly be the same, and that their run D would be exposed. Go to the Reign.org and ask around it's true. And why? It is because your linebacker was a stud and Brown and Monty arn't. They are has beens. As the season wears on much like in the chargers game it will be revealed. Simply they arn't Brushi. Which I read that he still might be back later in the year, so maybe there is still hope. You better hope that comes to pass, or my predictions probably will hold true....

I guess we all get our 'fun' in different ways Slash.

I take joy in my teams victories - and sometimes its a nice bonus to beat a team that had us pegged as 'spent' before we even took the field.

You, however, are different - you take joy in Patriots losses in their own right - even when your team was no where near the field of play.

Im sure you have your reasons - though I notice you are pretty much the only Steeler poster who is indulging in this.

The fact is - I can be calm because I can handle losing a game and facing up afterwards - you proved you cant when you called all the Pats fans classless for being here - these are all facts.

Cheers

NM

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I will have to say with all my comments about your intelligence, hardwork is obviously the idiot here.

More to the point would be, they're about as dynamic as a stone.

Interesting. Yea those 2 Ben TD's wern't dynamic. And that last second tie. If we sucked so bad hard why did it take you to the last seconds of the game to win ? ? You know that answer. You are looking at two teams going in different directions. We will continue winning, and the pats are going to have a off year. Relax you had a great run it is just over. Well at least for this year, we will see what next year has to offer. Sure the puffs will put up a fight but 8 and 8 isn't a stretch as a ending for you. If we beat the bolts we are looking at 3 and 1 with the hard part of our schedule minus the colts over. So who has the rougher road ahead. You tell me.........

hardwork
10-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Let me tell you about slash. He's 37. He has a job. Quite an accomplishment there. I don't know anyone else that has a job. He has twenty forums in his favorites. WOW! Heavy huh? Must have gone to Harvard to accomplish that. He has a needy girlfriend. Notice, not a wife, a girlfriend, and he's 37. Oh, and the need his girlfriend has is for him to run down to the store and get her a dozen more donuts, and some acne cream for her rear end.

Koopa
10-02-2005, 05:25 PM
you have nothing else to say so you start attackin with personal insults, smh @ that, you a fool mayne. slash talks shit but at least he keepin it football related

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 05:29 PM
you have nothing else to say so you start attackin with personal insults, smh @ that, you a fool mayne. slash talks shit but at least he keepin it football related

Come on Koopa - take off the rose tinted glasses - Slash has certainly NOT stuck to football related smack - even today.

NM

Koopa
10-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Come on Koopa - take off the rose tinted glasses - Slash has certainly NOT stuck to football related smack - even today.

NM

well i haven't seen him talk shit about yo chick or hardwork chick or anything else like that

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 05:32 PM
guess we all get our 'fun' in different ways Slash.

I take joy in my teams victories - and sometimes its a nice bonus to beat a team that had us pegged as 'spent' before we even took the field.

You, however, are different - you take joy in Patriots losses in their own right - even your team was no where near the field of play.

Im sure you have your reasons - though I notice you are pretty much the only Steeler poster who is indulging in this.

The fact is - I can be calm because I can handle losing a game and facing up afterwards - you proved you cant when you called all the Pats fans classless for being here - these are all facts.

Fact is you two hung out week and bragged. I dealt with the loss, I just didn't like howw you approached it. I felt you went overboard thats my opinion. And put your team on a pedestal. Now they are off of it, and I find it fitting that reality has hit. BTW you know seeing that we are mentioning 'facts" that you both went above and beyond on bragging. Other posters saw this and commented. So why do I get joy of rubbing it in? Even a short bus student can figure this one out. I was waiting for some team to bring your team and your views back to earth like I predicted and it has come to pass. As you enjoyed your victory I am enjoying my prediction forming up as true. So cry some more twist it as you like. But it is what it is. No 3peat, and we will rebound from a 3 point loss, but a 41 point victory for the bolts is writing on the wall. Your team has holes that can not be masked. I pray that our two teams meet again this year, as you will have to look no further than todays game to see the outcome. We will detroy you. Write it down. Thats if your team even makes it that far. You can bank every prediction and rub in any that don't come to pass. A open challenge. BTW why were you both here and not at a pats forum right after the game? Is this home? :) I mean joker thought you would be there but you were here why?

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Cut the shit! Is this the Steelers Forum,or a pissing contest?

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 05:37 PM
ahhhhh personal attacks I am getting under your skin huh? LMFAO You can't handle it!

Priceless and classless. See you prove everything that I say as the truth.

And I obviously am not the only poster calling you out as you mentioned, as Koopa chimed in.

Now to make you even more pathetic you are crying to Koopa to "take your side"

I love it! Get a clue jacka$$.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Fact is you two hung out week and bragged. I dealt with the loss, I just didn't like howw you approached it. I felt you went overboard thats my opinion. And put your team on a pedestal. Now they are off of it, and I find it fitting that reality has hit. BTW you know seeing that we are mentioning 'facts" that you both went above and beyond on bragging. Other posters saw this and commented. So why do I get joy of rubbing it in? Even a short bus student can figure this one out. I was waiting for some team to bring your team and your views back to earth like I predicted and it has come to pass. As you enjoyed your victory I am enjoying my prediction forming up as true. So cry some more twist it as you like. But it is what it is. No 3peat, and we will rebound from a 3 point loss, but a 41 point victory for the bolts is writing on the wall. Your team has holes that can not be masked. I pray that our two teams meet again this year, as you will have to look no further than todays game to see the outcome. We will detroy you. Write it down. Thats if your team even makes it that far. You can bank every prediction and rub in any that don't come to pass. A open challenge. BTW why were you both here and not at a pats forum right after the game? Is this home? :) I mean joker thought you would be there but you were here why?

Another rambling post Slash.

Here we go point-by-point again.

1. It was literally minutes after we beat you that you started to complain about classless posters - I can quote these comment with times if you want me to.

2. I hung out here 'all week' because that is what I have done since the pre-season - I enjoy talking football with most Steeler fans.

3. My team has won 3/4 SB's - that is why they are on a pedestal.

4. Again - it seems you take more joy in pats losses than Steeler wins.

5. It wasn't a 41 point victory - it was 24 point victory - at least try and get some of the facts right.

6. Regardless of what holes we might have - we beat you in your own Stadium - that is the only head to head that counts - not our results against the same team.

7. You want me to write down that you will destroy us? I have already heard that one when you told us you were going to beat us last week - didnt really work out for you did it?
If you keep making predictions im sure you will be right sooner or later.

7. Ever heard of the concept of having two or more web-pages open at the same time? On one page I have foxsports.com - on another I have patsfans.com and on the last one I had Steelerfever.com - I hope this answers your technically based question to your satisfaction.

I think I have done my bit by answering your mostly inane questions tonight.

Im going to call it a night because im pretty sure the other Steelers posters are getting a bit fed up of our back and forward all day every day.

If you have any football questions or thoughts id be happy to look at them - but I think we have exhausted the limits of your smack talk tonight dont you?

NM

hardwork
10-02-2005, 05:54 PM
"Is this the Steelers Forum,or a pissing contest?"

Why don't you ask the twin dim-bulbs, slash and KK, that question? LITP, and I, are just responing to posts directed at us.

Koopa
10-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Why don't you ask the twin dim-bulbs, slash and KK, that question? LITP, and I, are just responing to posts directed at us.

bitch don't be calling me out, i didn't start this thread, i was just wondering why you got to be a little bitch and go the personal route on attackin someone?

slashsteel
10-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Another rambling post Slash.

Here we go point-by-point again.

1. It was literally minutes after we beat you that you started to complain about classless posters - I can quote these comment with times if you want me to.

2. I hung out here 'all week' because that is what I have done since the pre-season - I enjoy talking football with most Steeler fans.

3. My team has won 3/4 SB's - that is why they are on a pedestal.

4. Again - it seems you take more joy in pats losses than Steeler wins.

5. It wasn't a 41 point victory - it was 24 point victory - at least try and get some of the facts right.

6. Regardless of what holes we might have - we beat you in your own Stadium - that is the only head to head that counts - not our results against the same team.

7. You want me to write down that you will destroy us? I have already heard that one when you told us you were going to beat us last week - didnt really work out for you did it?
If you keep making predictions im sure you will be right sooner or later.

7. Ever heard of the concept of having two or more web-pages open at the same time? On one page I have foxsports.com - on another I have patsfans.com and on the last one I had Steelerfever.com - I hope this answers your technically based question to your satisfaction.

I think I have done my bit by answering your mostly inane questions tonight.

Im going to call it a night because im pretty sure the other Steelers posters are getting a bit fed up of our back and forward all day every day.

If you have any football questions or thoughts id be happy to look at them - but I think we have exhausted the limits of your smack talk tonight dont you?

NM

And you don't ramble? Too funny, You are doing it now. I'll respond later when I get a chance.

Prosdo
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I kind of agree with Stand Undefeated. We didn't beat the Pats and we haven't played the Chargers yet. For all we know the Chargers could do the same to us. So, I can't see why to "rub their faces in it". Just my opinion though.

Soldier4Steelers
10-02-2005, 09:21 PM
im so happy that the pats lost. not because i hate the pats.... i do, but i celebrate the pats loss because the more losses they have, the more road playoff games they have and a better shot at homefield advant we will have in the playoffs. they did get their asses handed to them tho.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Can we PLEASE CHILL w/ the personal attacks...I know these topics get us heated, and feel free to debate away, but remember this isnt the blast furnace and SF doesnt condone personal attacks and we dont want to have to come down on people for it.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2005, 10:01 PM
On my response to this, we dont have a leg to stand on to rub our faces in the Pats at all..Yet !!! As far as the chargers, its personal against them as well..ever since I saw their players stomping on terrible towels after that 94 AFCCG; Ive had a hatred for them..so I know each time we play them, a win is BIG no matter what their record is.

CowherLover
10-02-2005, 10:23 PM
On my response to this, we dont have a leg to stand on to rub our faces in the Pats at all..Yet !!! As far as the chargers, its personal against them as well..ever since I saw their players stomping on terrible towels after that 94 AFCCG; Ive had a hatred for them..so I know each time we play them, a win is BIG no matter what their record is.
I had to listen to that game on the radio during a funeral I had to attend, one of the worst days of my life without that game even happening! I think it's safe to say that it doesn't break anyones heart to see the Pat's lose. I don't see why you're rubbing it in on the SF about their loss against the Chargers. Go over there and do it, I'm tired of reading your guys' ridiculous posts. I think someone pointed out the BF or NFL that you could go to. Better yet since you guys have such a "history" maybe Blitz can facilitate a link just for you guys! Now that would be great! It would save all the rest of us time from sifting through all of this crap to get to something worthwhile!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2005, 11:00 PM
maybe we can make a forum and stick it all in there and only make it visible to certain people :grin:

CowherLover
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
If that were only an option. I guess until that happens we'll have to see who is posting and try to skip those threads all together. Damn shame

Va_steeler
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
oh excuse me but did you forget the asswhippen you got last fall.. :busted:
The patriots are playing on borrowed time...............and like men...lol

Soldier4Steelers
10-02-2005, 11:30 PM
i just hope they can keep it together, because i love the rivalry and want to see them in the playoffs! but after today i dont think that the pats record will be important because the team to beat in the afc is the colts.

figg
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Why talk shit about the Pats when they just got done beating us in our house again? Im happy about them losing dont get me wrong but it makes no sense to talk smack. You dont have a leg to stand on.

Va_steeler
10-03-2005, 12:20 AM
k! you been smokin crack or you on the wrong forum?