PDA

View Full Version : good luck today!

j-dawg
09-23-2007, 10:06 AM
the 49ers offense will have it's hands full, i don't see smith being able to manage a good game with all the pressure the steelers will throw at 'em!

for my brownies, it'd be nice to see another win today! can you believe they're not showing it on t.v. out here? i live in los angeles and they're airing the Giants/Redskins game... :dang: i thought for sure i'd be able to sit at home and NOT have to shell out $6.50 for ONE F***ing beer at the bar. sheesh....

:cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Wishing a rival good luck in the BF!!!!?????

oooooooooooooooh ....you are in so much trouble when Tony gets here!!!!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Sheesh I came in here to wish the Steeler fans good luck today also.

You beet me to it, out here in Ohio, if you have TimeWarner we have no football, you have to go to a bar to watch it or a friends house that has the NFL Sunday Ticket. Timewarner refuses to carry it. Now they do carry some of the games, like if you live 15 miles north of Troy you can watch it on the Lima channel. Troy also gets the Lima channel but is blocked out of all Browns games. They say it is because of a Dayton Channel but theyonly carry Bengal games so how can they block out Browns games when they show the Brons games on the Lima channel south of Troy??

Well LLT it is not like we are playing is it?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Sheesh I came in here to wish the Steeler fans good luck today also.

You beet me to it, out here in Ohio, if you have TimeWarner we have no football, you have to go to a bar to watch it or a friends house that has the NFL Sunday Ticket. Timewarner refuses to carry it. Now they do carry some of the games, like if you live 15 miles north of Troy you can watch it on the Lima channel. Troy also gets the Lima channel but is blocked out of all Browns games. They say it is because of a Dayton Channel but theyonly carry Bengal games so how can they block out Browns games when they show the Brons games on the Lima channel south of Troy??

Well LLT it is not like we are playing is it?

LOL!!!!.....no....but you dont understand....Tony wont tolerate any love at all in the BF.
Its not going to be pretty:sofunny::sofunny:

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 10:36 AM
:cheers: It's a good day to be a Steelers fan.

TackleMeBen
09-23-2007, 10:39 AM
:cheers: It's a good day to be a Steelers fan.

not a good day to be alex smith i fear ...

j-dawg
09-23-2007, 10:40 AM
LOL!!!!.....no....but you dont understand....Tony wont tolerate any love at all in the BF.
Its not going to be pretty:sofunny::sofunny:

okay, okay... :computer: the steelers are going to give up 110 rushing yards to gore today!! ha ha!!

TommyG
09-23-2007, 10:59 AM
No way gore goes over 60 yards....Smith will get sacked 5 times....Our return game will finally bring one back to the house..

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2007, 11:04 AM
okay, okay... :computer: the steelers are going to give up 110 rushing yards to gore today!! ha ha!!

LMAO!!!...thats better!!!!

The Duke
09-23-2007, 11:24 AM
You guys are going against the raiders right, good luck then :smile:
Hopefully it doesn't turn out like our game against the raiders....

Pittsburghfan
09-23-2007, 11:38 AM
The Browns will get -4 overall yards against the Raiders.

silver & black
09-23-2007, 12:07 PM
You guys are going against the raiders right, good luck then :smile:
Hopefully it doesn't turn out like our game against the raiders....

Hopefully... it does! :wink02:

TroysBadDawg
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
The Browns will get -4 overall yards against the Raiders.

Almost right. Congrats on your win. See I can be a sportsman about it.

TroysBadDawg
09-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Aww chit it happened in the last 3 seconds, one big hand went slap.

One big line went lazy to let one big hand go slap. Oh well there is always next week.

GO BROWNS

ShutDown24
09-24-2007, 09:53 AM
The Browns actually lost to the Raiders? Wow, I didn't even know this game was being played yet... Lol, normally I see every score of every game but I hadn't even noticed this one...

rbryan
09-24-2007, 10:00 AM
No way gore goes over 60 yards....Smith will get sacked 5 times....Our return game will finally bring one back to the house..

Good call. The power of positive thinking strikes again.

CB1977
09-25-2007, 08:26 AM
The Browns actually lost to the Raiders? Wow, I didn't even know this game was being played yet... Lol, normally I see every score of every game but I hadn't even noticed this one...

You mean there actually was a game??? Damn....I didn't know the Browns even played on Sunday...(UGH)

BTW...congrats on the Steelers win.