PDA

View Full Version : Carson Palmer is SOOOOO great!

tony hipchest
09-23-2007, 06:23 PM
he throws for so many yards and so many touchdowns i am sure he is on his way to his 2nd pro bowl mvp performance. :cheer:

infact he is so great, if he played for the detroit lions, im sure he would be just as good as jon kitna. :rolleyes:

lol (the bungles suck)

ShutDown24
09-23-2007, 06:43 PM
How many times do I need to say it...

Bengals = Stats, Steelers = Rings. :smile:

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Todays Steeler victory was a supurb TEAM effort. I keep having Bungles fans spout Palmers stats at me.......they don't get it.

And speaking of stats.......

INT Ben 1
INT CP 4

SteelCityMan786
09-23-2007, 10:02 PM
How many times do I need to say it...

Bengals = Stats, Steelers = Rings. :smile:

Isn't that the truth!

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Palmer = Elite = :toofunny:

SteelerManiacXLII
09-23-2007, 11:10 PM
How did Carson not lite up that weak ass Suckhawk defense for more TDs?!?!?! Those bungals losing to Seattle really makes them look weak.

Edman
09-23-2007, 11:40 PM
Carson and the Bengals can put up the points and the pretty statistics, but their Defense sucks balls. Oh, and they choke like nobody's business.

Until the Bengals get a defense and more mental toughness, don't expect them to get any where. It will always be a fact that Defense wins championships.

stillers4me
09-24-2007, 05:28 AM
I love that look Carson gets at the end of the game like he's crying.

TackleMeBen
09-24-2007, 07:30 AM
well since the bengals are playing the pats this coming week carson will either be a
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/robot.jpg or a whiner..lol

dragtruk
09-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Hate to say it, but the Pats will knock the stripes off them p*ssy cats.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2007, 08:25 AM
I love that look Carson gets at the end of the game like he's crying.

Thats a look of constipation from having Marvin Lewis crawl so far up his butt to stroke his ego.....

"No really Carson..Your the BEST in the game..."

ShutDown24
09-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Hate to say it, but the Pats will knock the stripes off them p*ssy cats.

lol, just like we will too twice this year.

rbryan
09-24-2007, 09:11 AM
LAST place in the division after three weeks. I called it in the offseason. The Browns will finish ahead of them this year.

wadester47
09-24-2007, 10:18 AM
oh if you are not a pats fan or a indi fan , nfl fans do not exist. rediculous.

dragtruk
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
lol, just like we will too twice this year.

Right on Brother!:jammin:

fansince'76
09-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Palmer = Elite = :toofunny:

Let me add to that equality with the following:

Palmer = Elite = division cellar = :toofunny:

fansince'76
09-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Let's ask this guy....

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/250a8d37-a9d3-4f7e-b928-2f8c30e42926.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Edman
09-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, the Cincy players are being profiled. Nothing else needs to be said.:flap:

rbryan
09-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Is it me or does Marv always have a look on his face like he is expecting the worst to happen ??

ShutDown24
09-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Is it me or does Marv always have a look on his face like he is expecting the worst to happen ??

With that team? He probably is.

autogyroenthusiast
09-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Now, now...take it easy on Carson. I'm not sure that Ben could do well playing 2 defenses each week either.:wink:

MACH1
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM

The look of constipation thats ready to bust lose at any second. :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
09-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Carson's great for your fantasy football team...but when it comes to winnin, ya' know, actual games...give me Big Ben anyday.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey..if he keeps putting up big numbers...maybe next year he can play in the Pros!!!

Mistah_Q
09-26-2007, 10:10 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7042/palmerhk5.jpg

83-Steelers-43
10-18-2007, 11:22 PM
NFL Notebook: Bengals' Palmer says he's sorry for venting
Friday, October 19, 2007
The Associated Press
Carson Palmer is sorry.

Sorry that he blew up at receiver Chad Johnson for running the wrong route. Sorry that he has lost his cool during the Cincinnati Bengals' awful start. Sorry that his easygoing temperament has failed him on the field.

Not that anyone blames him.

Palmer has vented his anger in the past two games, something quite out of character for the laid-back quarterback from California. A 1-4 start will do that.

"I think everybody's a little bit on edge around here," Palmer said. "We have boards in the offensive and defensive rooms, and every time you look up at them and see our production and our record there, you're just naturally on edge because you have such high expectations.

"I have lost my cool a couple of times, and I apologize for that. I'll try to contain myself and be calm."

In a 34-13 loss to New England, Johnson ran the wrong route near the goal line late in the first half, when the Bengals had a chance to keep the game close. After Palmer's throw was intercepted because Johnson was not where he should have been, the quarterback berated him. Johnson gave it back and was still jawing at the quarterback as they left the field for halftime.

Palmer was angry again Sunday when his last throw was intercepted during a 27-20 loss at Kansas City. Palmer tried to get the ball to Johnson in a crowd, but the receiver slowed at the end of the route, setting up the interception.

What bothers Johnson is that their outbursts are taken different ways. When Palmer gets angry, it's a surprise. When Johnson vents, it's something else.

"As soon as I do show emotion, everybody's first word is 'selfish,' " Johnson said.

Johnson thinks there's a double standard because no one has called Palmer selfish.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07292/826716-66.stm

tony hipchest
10-19-2007, 12:09 AM
What bothers Johnson is that their outbursts are taken different ways. When Palmer gets angry, it's a surprise. When Johnson vents, it's something else.

"As soon as I do show emotion, everybody's first word is 'selfish,' " Johnson said.

Johnson thinks there's a double standard because no one has called Palmer selfish.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07292/826716-66.stm

way to go chad. way to put your bitch in check. :thumbsup:

way to let everyone know you got carson palmer by the balls. :banana::party:

carry on. it is definitely entertaining.

83-Steelers-43
10-19-2007, 12:10 AM

See!!! Marvin Lewis is teaching them something!!!

Next year Marvin is hiring Al Sharpton as his OC and Jesse Jackson as his DC. All will be good next season for the Bengals.

HometownGal
10-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Let the implosion begin!! (or should I say continue?) :cheers:

The Bungles are imploding faster than. . . . well . . . .

http://old.wcpo.com/specials/2002/implosion/img/sportsmaintease.jpg

Tankus_Maximus
10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Oh man..that's great!

WHERE YA AT '85?????

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2007, 10:10 AM
chad johnson = randy moss

RoethlisBURGHer
10-19-2007, 11:50 AM
I love this. The Bengals are back where the belong, the AFC North cellar.

Hey CJ, I thought y'all weren't supposed to lose anymore!

CRY ME A RIVER, BITCH! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=57HEkdIe3ac)

:sofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:

X-Terminator
10-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey Chadlee...if you want to know why people call you selfish when you show emotion and doesn't call Caution Pahmer selfish when HE shows emotion, all you need to do is look in the mirror at your ugly mug. You brought it on yourself with your stupid ass TD dances, "who can cover me" lists and fake "HOF" jacket, since you'll never get to wear the real thing.

KYSteelersfan
10-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Don't forget about that stupid mohawk haircut from the Arsenio Hall collection circa 1980's. And the Flavor Flaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gold teeth
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

fansince'76
10-19-2007, 01:41 PM

Sounds like Mucho Stinko has been reading McNabb's talking points. Sure Chad, it's racism - it has nothing to do with the fact that you have spent the last several years making an assclown of yourself at every opportunity while Palmer hasn't. :rolleyes:

CantStop85
10-19-2007, 01:51 PM

Strange that the part about Chad thinking there's a double standard is paraphrased while the rest is a direct quotation. Ah, must be just a coincidence coming from a Pittsburgh newspaper. :yawn:

fansince'76
10-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Strange that the part about Chad thinking there's a double standard is paraphrased while the rest is a direct quotation. Ah, must be just a coincidence coming from a Pittsburgh newspaper. :yawn:

Given the quote above, it's a fairly logical deduction to make. But go ahead, blame the media. I don't think Marv has laid blame on them yet. :yawn:

steveironcity
10-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I love this. The Bengals are back where the belong, the AFC North cellar.

Hey CJ, I thought y'all weren't supposed to lose anymore!

CRY ME A RIVER, BITCH! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=57HEkdIe3ac)

:sofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:

We not supposed to looooooooooooose

X-Terminator
10-19-2007, 02:08 PM

Blame Chad for that sentiment, not the Pittsburgh media. If he spent more time focusing on his job rather than trying to be Bozo the Clown, maybe people wouldn't think of him as selfish whenever he throws his tantrums like a 5 year old. Do you hear people calling Reggie Wayne or Marvin Harrison "selfish?" I don't think so.

Mosca
10-19-2007, 02:34 PM
I think it's selfish to turn it into a "See? I'm held to a different standard!" debate, instead of concentrating on running the routes correctly and winning the games. I, I, I; me, me, me.

The game is played to win, not to see how high you can pad your stats.

Tom

tony hipchest
10-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Strange that the part about Chad thinking there's a double standard is paraphrased while the rest is a direct quotation. Ah, must be just a coincidence coming from a Pittsburgh newspaper. :yawn: it was an Associated Press written article :coffee: (probably published in hundereds of different newspapers.)

revefsreleets
10-19-2007, 04:33 PM
The Bengals fans are truly amazing specimens. I'm beginning to think that CJ could go on a shooting spree in a nunnery gunning down little old penguins and the Cincy fans would somehow find a way to spin the tragedy into making Chad a hero.

meanjoecoop
10-19-2007, 06:09 PM
The Bengals fans are truly amazing specimens. I'm beginning to think that CJ could go on a shooting spree in a nunnery gunning down little old penguins and the Cincy fans would somehow find a way to spin the tragedy into making Chad a hero.

:flap:

:dang:
"Society is to blame" - Marvin Lewis

RoethlisBURGHer
10-19-2007, 11:33 PM

"It's the penguin's fault. They made Chad do it, they were profiling him!"

-Marvin "Black Jesus" Lewis

Galax Steeler
10-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Blame it on the penguins.