PDA

View Full Version : does someone want

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
to tell me why I'm hearing commercials for Madden 08 in freaking SPANISH!!! Last I looked this was AMERICA and in AMERICA we speak English. :banging: I can't tell you how sick I am of this crap.

polamalufan43
09-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Hola, como estas? Como te llamas?

Lol, jk jk

idk, Madden's probably popular all over, I know the NFL is.

~PF43:tt02:

nojobny
09-23-2007, 10:46 PM
to tell me why I'm hearing commercials for Madden 08 in freaking SPANISH!!! Last I looked this was AMERICA and in AMERICA we speak English. :banging: I can't tell you how sick I am of this crap.

Did you hit your SAP button on your remote by mistake?

Newzfoxjr
09-23-2007, 11:01 PM
No, I saw it too.

And yeah, it's kind of annoying with all this NFL spanish crap.

dragtruk
09-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Funny! If you hit the "SAP" button spanish comes up. I know a mexican guy whose the SAP in his family tree. LOL

memphissteelergirl
09-24-2007, 09:38 AM
No, I saw it too.

And yeah, it's kind of annoying with all this NFL spanish crap.

OK, folks...time for a little dose of reality here...Hispanics are the fastest growing population in this country. No matter where you stand on the immagration debate, which I am not gonna get into here, they are also the fastest growing consumer group as well. So you think the NFL ain't gonna take advantage of catering to this market if it helps the bottom line??? Please...

Mosca
09-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Um, maybe because EA wants to sell their products to people who speak Spanish, is what I'm thinking.

Pretty good strategy, if that's your goal. The language might be Spanish, but the money is still green. Well, mostly green.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2007, 10:05 AM
OK, folks...time for a little dose of reality here...Hispanics are the fastest growing population in this country. No matter where you stand on the immagration debate, which I am not gonna get into here, they are also the fastest growing consumer group as well. So you think the NFL ain't gonna take advantage of catering to this market if it helps the bottom line??? Please...

You are exactly correct... No need to panic....the truth is that this country will never be a spanish speaking country and the hispanic population will assimilate into a "common culture".
In our lifetimes we will "maybe" see some cultural and language additions to our country....just as we have in the last 250 years.

...Is it irritating?....yea.
...Is it positive...probably.
...Is it inevitable...definately.

Jman
09-24-2007, 10:08 AM
:coffee: I don't know what the problem is...

touchdownward
09-24-2007, 08:37 PM
You are exactly correct... No need to panic....the truth is that this country will never be a spanish speaking country and the hispanic population will assimilate into a "common culture".
In our lifetimes we will "maybe" see some cultural and language additions to our country....just as we have in the last 250 years.

...Is it irritating?....yea.
...Is it positive...probably.
...Is it inevitable...definately.
You haven't driven south of Orlando in the last fives years. :wink02: