PDA

View Full Version : Paul Posluszny

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-23-2007, 11:24 PM
broke his forearm today. Man those bills are dropping like flies. Here to a speedy recovery to the Pittsburgh kid.

Petesburgh66
09-23-2007, 11:31 PM
Losman also got hurt against the Pats. The Bills are going to drafting really high this year if this keeps up.

tony hipchest
09-24-2007, 12:01 AM
huh. that sucks. it was probably a roided up patriot that caused the injury.

i was pulling for poz and really thought he was gonna be in the race for defensive rookie of the year.

Preacher
09-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Wow.

Hope the kid is ok.

NateC
09-24-2007, 04:33 AM
FIrst I Heard Of That, Damn...

Yeah hoping the best for Paul, he seems like a super Player.And Human Being.:cheers:

TackleMeBen
09-24-2007, 08:08 AM
they are saying that paul could be done for the season with that broken arm. and for losman, he took a hard hit to the knee. i think we better watch out for those patriots, we already know that they play dirty... we will need our defense to step up and knock brady around

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-24-2007, 09:22 AM
huh. that sucks. it was probably a roided up patriot that caused the injury.

i was pulling for poz and really thought he was gonna be in the race for defensive rookie of the year.

Hated to hear that...and I was with you on Poz's being a legit contender for Defensive rookie of the year....

He will still have a great career and I hope that he recovers quickly

steelerbackr4life
09-24-2007, 10:45 AM
he took a hard hit to the knee. i think we better watch out for those patriots, we already know that they play dirty... we will need our defense to step up and knock brady around

Very good point that hit was shady at best. The patsies neeed to know that they will get the same treatment from our D.

rbryan
09-24-2007, 11:02 AM
I guess I will stop mentioning that we should have taken Poz over Timmons now.

TackleMeBen
09-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Very good point that hit was shady at best. The patsies neeed to know that they will get the same treatment from our D.

i hope our defense can step it up and knock the heck out of brady.. he is such a punk (even if he did play at Uof M)

Atlanta Dan
09-24-2007, 01:12 PM
I guess I will stop mentioning that we should have taken Poz over Timmons now.

Why?:smile:

Timmons is to the point this season his picture should go on milk cartons so we can find out where he has gone.

Jeremy
09-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Paul P is one hell of a kid. Great player and a great leader. I hope he gets well soon.

TackleMeBen
09-24-2007, 01:21 PM

Timmons is to the point this season his picture should go on milk cartons so we can find out where he has gone.

i am picturing this.. missing Timmons.. if found please return to the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field..lol

The Duke
09-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Not good news for Poz

In other Bills injury news, rookie linebacker Paul Posluszny's season is over.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3034688

Haiku_Dirtt
09-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Losman also got hurt against the Pats. The Bills are going to drafting really high this year if this keeps up.

Losman huh. Good.

Haiku_Dirtt
09-24-2007, 10:32 PM

Should they do an Amber Alert too?

NateC
09-25-2007, 03:50 AM
Im not Mad At timmons..... Make big Plays On Speacial Teams For a year... I see this Kids SPeed and how he hits... he is gonna make us Happy really soon. the dude is fast and a big hitter... I think he is faster and hits harder than woodley. and Woodley looks very Stable in there right now... Not Like Crazy Flying around Greg lloyd Style... But he is a little less explosive than say clark haggans. which is cool. he is young and just geting into it..

Stlrs4Life
09-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Paul P is one hell of a kid. Great player and a great leader. I hope he gets well soon.

I agree. Get well soon Poz!

RoethlisBURGHer
09-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Get well soon Poz!