PDA

View Full Version : This is the week I want to see a perfect game.

Jeremy
09-24-2007, 11:50 AM
I want to see the Steelers stomp a mudhole in the Cards and walk it dry.

Nothing would make me happier than a bunch of miserable Cruds fans.

Edman
09-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Something tells me you've had some run-ins with Cardinal "fans".

Yeah, I want the Steelers to stomp the Cards this week too. They've been very ****y this offseason after hiring Whiz.

This week will be the Offenses' coming out party.

SteelerFanInCA
09-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Ditto on the mudhole. Jeremy, are you going to the game?

shutdown
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I'll be there!

Section 106!

Jeremy
09-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Ditto on the mudhole. Jeremy, are you going to the game?

You couldn't pay me to spend an afternoon around those jerks. No, I'll watch it from the comfort of my living room.

Stlrs4Life
09-24-2007, 05:20 PM
I expect a win myself, but never expect a perfect game from them.

steelpride12
09-24-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm very excited about this game it will no doubt be our toughest game of the season and a win would give us a good name on the season as a respectable team. If Leinert struggles like he did last week and he will with our D all over him then i can see them putting in Warner again and he can be trouble unless we can keep packing the line and getting error throws and turnovers! Steelers-31 Cards-17

The Duke
09-24-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm very excited about this game it will no doubt be our toughest game of the season and a win would give us a good name on the season as a respectable team. If Leinert struggles like he did last week and he will with our D all over him then i can see them putting in Warner again and he can be trouble unless we can keep packing the line and getting error throws and turnovers! Steelers-31 Cards-17

toughest game of the season, no way. But I do agree that it could be difficult, like many have said, this game has "trap game" written all over it.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-24-2007, 05:45 PM
toughest game of the season, no way. But I do agree that it could be difficult, like many have said, this game has "trap game" written all over it.

Yeah hopefully the guys are not looking forward at Seattle but I think Tomlin will have 'em ready.

revefsreleets
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
A) Tomlin will be fired up, too. This game is territorial pissing.
B) I've seen no evidence of us playing down to our competition so far this year. Why start now?
C) Expect LeBeau to go wild on the Cards (Whiz's) offense. I think all the advantages of familiarity are ours.
D) New stadium or not, this will still be Heinz Field West.

delhess
09-24-2007, 06:06 PM
i think he meant to say "toughest game so far this season" and i would agree. could be a trap game, maybe. so far the steelers do not look like an emotional up and down team under tomlin, like they often did with coach cowher. could be a loss for the steelers, but i would rather see a loss to a afc team that we could meet again in the playoffs. a gut check can be good at some point. the next two weeks will likely result in one loss and one win, but i'm hoping for 5-0 anyway. it's hard to play with an edge for too long, but they might just do it.

OptionCoach
09-24-2007, 11:04 PM
A) Tomlin will be fired up, too. This game is territorial pissing.
B) I've seen no evidence of us playing down to our competition so far this year. Why start now?
C) Expect LeBeau to go wild on the Cards (Whiz's) offense. I think all the advantages of familiarity are ours.
D) New stadium or not, this will still be Heinz Field West.

+10

:tt02: