PDA

View Full Version : The Saints...

Edman
09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
...are freaking horrible.

It's looking increasingly obvious that the magic and emotion has evaporated from this team. They lost horribly tonight to the Titans.

Brees tosses 4 god-awful INTS and loses a fumble. Guy's just having a bad season.

The Duke
09-24-2007, 10:46 PM
This was a horrible game for the saints. Yes, Bress is looking like ben in 2006, but the o line isn't protecting him much either...

83-Steelers-43
09-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Wait!!!!

Are you telling me the Saints are not ESPN's media darling anymore?!?!?! NOOOOO!!!!

And here I thought ESPN were the experts. Damn Pittsburgh media!!!!.....wait? Oh ummm, nevermind.

Edman
09-24-2007, 10:56 PM
This was a horrible game for the saints. Yes, Bress is looking like ben in 2006, but the o line isn't protecting him much either...

Another eerie parallel to the 2006 Steelers...

tony hipchest
09-24-2007, 10:56 PM
on a bright note, reggie bush looked pretty good. i predict in a year or two he is atleast HALF as good as willie parker. (although twice the cost).

the saints miss joe horn.

Edman
09-24-2007, 11:07 PM
How's this for a double standard? Just watching the VY ball-washing on ESPN...

-Vince Young throws 22 passes tonight. A typical Ben performance. But he's an efficient field general who leads the team and makes everyone else better.

-Ben puts up similar numbers and he's a game manager who just benefits from the team around him.

What a joke.

NateC
09-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Ummm
Vince Young Looked Really good tonight... You did not watch the Game if you say he is innacurate of Did not look like he had a Handle on the whole Game.... The Dude kept his eyes down field Like a Champion , and used his legs to Avoid the rush an make plays when all else failed..... He is gonna be a great QB...
Like he said.. he's not a MOBILE QB... .He is JUST A QB...
and from what i can se he has mad heart and Talent to boot.

But right lol... He is Not Ben.. Ben is Better but not Marino, Vs Kordell Better.

The Duke
09-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Things just don't get easier for the saints. Just heard on espn that deuce mcallister may be out for the season. That leaves Bush as the starting back. I don't think bush can handle it, at least not yet....tis seems like a bad season for all of them

There are different links but none actuallly confirm it, sean payton will probably talk about it today, hopefully he is not out all season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7261846

Atlanta Dan
09-25-2007, 07:16 AM
I am not real excited about my preseason prediction of a Chargers-Saints Super Bowl.

83-Steelers-43
09-25-2007, 08:39 AM
I am not real excited about my preseason prediction of a Chargers-Saints Super Bowl.

You and 98% of the country. Don't feel bad. :wink02:

HometownGal
09-25-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm not happy picking the Saints to win this year's Big Game. :dang:

Wow - what the hell happened to Drew Brees? I know the OL isn't doing its job, but he seems to really be struggling.

I have him in umpteen FFL's - he's killing me!!! :banging:

TackleMeBen
09-25-2007, 09:04 AM
maybe its time to trade him HTG..lol....

everyone should have known that the saints wouldnt be as good as last year. they had too much motivation from Katrina, then they let horn go and now duce is going to be out all year... they wont be able to run the ball as effective with only bush as the main running back.

Edman
10-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Drew Brees turns in another bad performance. Bummer to all FF players who drafted him.

29/47 252 0 TD's 2 INT's

Also, Reggie Bush sure doesn't look like a world beater. I believe the Saints have fallen back down to earth after finding emotional lightning in a bottle last year. It just goes to show you, emotion can only carry you so far.

tommywentz10
10-08-2007, 01:47 PM
yes i agree, i was counting on the saints this year to have a good team and to bounce off after they had a great season last year but i guess not :helmet:

Atlanta Dan
10-08-2007, 02:12 PM
A complete train wreck - I watched the end of their game yesterday on Sunday Ticket - IMO Brees has issues with his shoulder based on the throws I saw - add to that Reggie Bush not being an every down back + a shaky secondary and that team's best case scenario is 6-10.

onthebus36
10-08-2007, 02:24 PM
I think the Saints benefitted from a lot of emotion and an easy schedule last year.

Add together a tougher schedule, less emotion, higher expectations, loss of team leader Joe Horn, and you get an 0-5 start that probably goes 0-6 next week.

SteelCityMan786
10-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Another eerie parallel to the 2006 Steelers...

The only problem is, the Steelers had a win at this point in 2006.

Sharkissle29
10-08-2007, 03:51 PM
after watching them play our steelers in the preseason i knew they wouldnt be that good. i told my roommates that they wont be a playoff contender, while ignoring all the espn analyst. turns out im right so far, keep it up saints.