PDA

View Full Version : Poor Bungals...

Suitanim
10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
I just looked at their Wikipedia entry...pretty sad, really. Not much to be proud of. Ugly uniforms, only one HOFer (They try to claim Paul Brown, but, c'mon!), No SB MVP's, no Pro Bowl MVP's, really, just a random collection of under-achieveing nonsense.

Of particular note is the "Contributions to NFL Culture" section. The "Ickey Shuffle" was the best they could do, and that had the shelf-life of a Milli Vanilli song. Then the author shows his ignorance by trying to say the Steelers attempted to steal the worst team chant ever in "Who Dey"(I've been to a ton of Steelers games both in the stadium and sports bars...I've never heard a single Steelers fan anywhere ever utter that chant ever...anyone else ever hear it?) He finally wraps it up by giving undue credit to Sam Wyche for the use of the no-huddle offense...

Here's the link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Bengals

All in all, this entry represents the works of a clearly underachieving and sub-par group of jealous and disgruntled fans who have been so starved of a winning program for so long they try to project their own loser mentality onto winning teams. That we have a bunch of misguided Bungals fans on this board expounding about their "imminent wins" against us before they've even played a single competent and competitive NFL team is just a given, I guess. The undefeated record, I suppose, just makes it worse.

If only the NFL season were a mere 4 games long, the Bungles fans would have much to cheer about...unfortunately, reality will set in soon for them. It always sucks, too...they are the fans that it's most fun to make fun of. They usually disappear at week 8, but we might have them to kick around all season this year...here's hoping that the mediocrity takes a week or two longer to rear it's ugly head this year!

Go Bungles! Lose a little less this year!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Doh !!!!!!!!!!! Looks like some people just got owned! :rofl:

Primetime
10-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Ahhhhhhh Reality.......Do you really think there is one Bungals Fan that knows what that is? Enjoyed reading your post Suit, thanks.

Suitanim
10-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Bengals all-time record: 240-308-0
Steelers all-time record: 510-499-21

If that isn't enough...

Super Bowl Championships:
IX, X, XIII, XIV

AFC Championships:
1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1995

AFC Central Division Championships:
1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001

AFC Northern Division Championships: 2002, 2004

Now the HOF'ers...

Mel Blount
(1989)

Terry Bradshaw
(1989)

Bill Dudley
(1966)

Joe Greene
(1987)

Jack Ham
(1988)

Franco Harris
(1990)

John Henry Johnson
(1987)

Walt Kiesling
(1966)

Jack Lambert
(1990)

Bobby Layne
(1967)

Chuck Noll
(1993)

Art Rooney
(1964)

Dan Rooney
(2000)

John Stallworth
(2002)

Ernie Stautner
(1969)

Lynn Swann
(2001)

bengalsfan21
10-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Keep all this in mind when they Own the Steelers on the 23rd

Suitanim
10-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Keep all this in mind when they Own the Steelers on the 23rd

See? This is why people don't take you seriously...act like you've been there before, buddy...

(Then again, you may be young and don't know what it's like).

If your team wins by one point, it won't be an "owning", it'll just be a win. If your team loses (as they probably will) then you just look like an ass...

bigbensgirl7
10-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Ok, I love this topic because I live right in the heart af all the fair weather Bengals fans. I will say that there have been a few that have been die hard fans even through the bad times (which would honestly take a lot)! However, those are the fans that might talk a little trash, but they are still in touch with reality. The ones saying 16-0 and all that non sense, I guarentee just because Bengal fans within the past 2 yrs. For the die hards, they do have every right to be excited right now, and they are usually not the ones talking so much. The thing that pisses me off are all these "so called fans" coming out of the wood work now...just because they have a decent team.

It's still early in the season, who knows what could happen....but I think some Bengal fans feel they have already clinched the division....well those people might be just setting you all up for a heartache!

Oh and Ben you know I luv ya...but all these fair weather fans aren't going to keep the Black and Gold from over taking your "jungle" Never forget Cincinnati is our Home away from Home!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO...Oct 23rd we will make the jungle rock!!!!

Oh and just for the record...the Bengals didn't even start "who dey" I will ask my Dad tonight who did...and the only time I have ever heard a steelers fan say who Dey is after we spank them in their "home" and steelers fans just inform them of who we are and what we just did to them! Not to mention the only ones stealing anything is them...stealing out "terrible towel" and creating a "jungle towel"! Can't they come up with anything themselves???

Sorry to all my Bengal fans that I love...you guys are great...but I think even you can agree with me here....it's going overboard around here...and some of these bandwagoners need to be put in their place! Luv ya all! :smile:

bengalsfan21
10-03-2005, 06:49 PM
See? This is why people don't take you seriously...act like you've been there before, buddy...

(Then again, you may be young and don't know what it's like).

If your team wins by one point, it won't be an "owning", it'll just be a win. If your team loses (as they probably will) then you just look like an ass...

The Bengals won't lose at home, you might beat us in ketchup field but not in the Jungle.......You guys complain our schedule is easy, 3-4 years ago the bengals would lose to the easiest team in the league and find a way to beat the best...We all know your not the best by far but your good win or lose it will be a good game, and why is it your championships are posted but you didn't post any of the bengals afc championships.....Also your franchise has been around a lot longer so you have played more games then ours, we will eventually have wins and losses like yours, after we play enough games that is.

Suitanim
10-03-2005, 06:57 PM
"Who Dey" was started in New Orleans...the Bengals don't even have enough motivation to come up with their own chant...

For Bunguls21: We had a few trap games against your bungholes where the Steelers took a game off and ended up losing...I'm pretty sure those days are over. This will be our best against your best, and there can be very little doubt as to the outcome...

bigbensgirl7
10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
"Who Dey" was started in New Orleans...the Bengals don't even have enough motivation to come up with their own chant...

For Bunguls21: We had a few trap games against your bungholes where the Steelers took a game off and ended up losing...I'm pretty sure those days are over. This will be our best against your best, and there can be very little doubt as to the outcome...
Really most of the times we have lost in Cincy, it really hasn't mattered to us. We usually have the division clinched and possibly home field by then or close to it. They usually beat us late in the season at home...this time it matters and I don't see us losing!

bengalsfan21
10-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Ok, I love this topic because I live right in the heart af all the fair weather Bengals fans. I will say that there have been a few that have been die hard fans even through the bad times (which would honestly take a lot)! However, those are the fans that might talk a little trash, but they are still in touch with reality. The ones saying 16-0 and all that non sense, I guarentee just because Bengal fans within the past 2 yrs. For the die hards, they do have every right to be excited right now, and they are usually not the ones talking so much. The thing that pisses me off are all these "so called fans" coming out of the wood work now...just because they have a decent team.

It's still early in the season, who knows what could happen....but I think some Bengal fans feel they have already clinched the division....well those people might be just setting you all up for a heartache!

Oh and Ben you know I luv ya...but all these fair weather fans aren't going to keep the Black and Gold from over taking your "jungle" Never forget Cincinnati is our Home away from Home!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO...Oct 23rd we will make the jungle rock!!!!

Oh and just for the record...the Bengals didn't even start "who dey" I will ask my Dad tonight who did...and the only time I have ever heard a steelers fan say who Dey is after we spank them in their "home" and steelers fans just inform them of who we are and what we just did to them! Not to mention the only ones stealing anything is them...stealing out "terrible towel" and creating a "jungle towel"! Can't they come up with anything themselves???

Sorry to all my Bengal fans that I love...you guys are great...but I think even you can agree with me here....it's going overboard around here...and some of these bandwagoners need to be put in their place! Luv ya all! :smile:

I am die hard sweetie and you know that, I have never said 16-0 being serious I made a topic about it to make fun of the one talking about the steelers going 16-0......Bengals did start whodey chant, well the fans did http://bengalsjungle.com/whodeyorigin.html....... Don't knock the jungle towel bc every team has some sort of towel......I dislike bandwagoners as much as anyone but they come with the game, I remember going to games and no one being there but these past few years we have sold out preseason games, that ='s a lot of bandwagoners.

bigbensgirl7
10-03-2005, 07:08 PM
I am die hard sweetie and you know that, I have never said 16-0 being serious I made a topic about it to make fun of the one talking about the steelers going 16-0......Bengals did start whodey chant, well the fans did http://bengalsjungle.com/whodeyorigin.html....... Don't knock the jungle towel bc every team has some sort of towel......I dislike bandwagoners as much as anyone but they come with the game, I remember going to games and no one being there but these past few years we have sold out preseason games, that ='s a lot of bandwagoners.
I know you're one of the true die hards, and we have talked about the 16-0 stuff. Yeah you talk your smack, but know what reality is and I think you realize there's a long road ahead of you guys and anything can happen. I remember walking past sporting good store everywhere around here, and you might have only seen one Bengal jersey all the way in the back. Steelers, Browns, and OSU were always the displays. Now they have Bengal stuff every wehre. Those bandwagoners, are the ones that have absolutely no right talking smack to anyone!!! You on the other hand have every right to be proud of your team....it's been a long time for you!

Suitanim
10-03-2005, 07:15 PM
What a beautiful example of perpetuating BS by quouting BS.

The "Who Dey" chant started in LA. It's fact. It's how they talk. Ever hear of the Creoles? Part French, part Spanish, part English? Ever been to New Orleans? I have...a few times. They say "they" as "dey".

The Bengals ripped "Who Dey" off from the Bayou...they are incapable of conjuring even their own unique chant...

bengalsfan21
10-03-2005, 07:20 PM
It's obvious you hate my team as much as I dislike yours but you can't not give the Bengals credit they have had good drafts and are getting it done.......we might not get it done this year or next but we will get it done we have young guys who will be great......Ex, Palmer, C perry, Thurman , and Pollack, there are more also.

Suitanim
10-03-2005, 07:28 PM
It's obvious you hate my team as much as I dislike yours but you can't not give the Bengals credit they have had good drafts and are getting it done.......we might not get it done this year or next but we will get it done we have young guys who will be great......Ex, Palmer, C perry, Thurman , and Pollack, there are more also.

Nope...that's a good argument, though. In fact, I'm pretty much indifferent about the Bengals. As a Central/North AFC guy, I've paid particular attention to all the teams drafts for the last..oh, I don't know, 15 years?

Palmer was the most significant, and I still only ever see him as a little above average. The defensive drafts as of late have been better, but why so late getting signings?

The coach was a good move. I like your coach...what kind of solace you can derive from that after you lose again, twice, this year to the Steelers, I'm not sure...it's better for you than it used to be?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2005, 10:21 PM
The bengals have always been my least hated team in the AFCN..meaning the hatred for them doesnt run as deep as the ratbirds and clowns do. Mainly becuz save for a win here and there over us, they have done ZERO for the better part of the last 12 years or so.

Now depending on the rivalry may rekindle this year w/ their new found success, we shall see. 21 is a cool guy over all. He talks smack but he's generally decent and knows his football and thats all we can ask from a rival fan.

CowherLover
10-04-2005, 07:38 AM
I believe the tax paying citizens in and around Hamilton County are still involved in litigation with the Bengals organization for not having a competetive product, and that losing product got a brand new stadium. Now wouldn't it be fitting that they actually having a chance at finishing with a winning % this year and the court would have to rule against the Brown family. Now that's freakin' hysterical.

sisitki
10-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Suit,
I've seen Steeler fans use "Who dey". Last year, we were walking down the street in Cincinnati after the Steelers won saying..."Who dey gonna lose to next week."

Also say a fan in the stand with a "We dey" sign.

Although, that's different from stealing it.

Suitanim
10-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Not like this, though...

Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?
Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?
Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals? NOOOOOO-BODY! NOOOOOOO-BODY!

Why would anyone WANT to steal this chant? It's retarded...

ironcitychef
10-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I will never understand the Pats fans and Bengals fans that come to this board in hopes of seeking respect for their teams.(ie- oh I know you hate our team but can't you acknowledge what they have done). A super bowl win speaks for itself, and it doesn't matter how many wins you get in a season. But if it will make you all feel better to get Steelers fan input about your team, then yes you guys are improved.

bengalsfan21
10-04-2005, 11:11 AM
I will never understand the Pats fans and Bengals fans that come to this board in hopes of seeking respect for their teams.(ie- oh I know you hate our team but can't you acknowledge what they have done). A super bowl win speaks for itself, and it doesn't matter how many wins you get in a season. But if it will make you all feel better to get Steelers fan input about your team, then yes you guys are improved.

FYI Pats deserve everyones respect, they have how many rings in the last 4 years compared to your teams last 4 years????
Until you win like they have your not better then them and deserve no where near as much respect as them.....The Bengals are not the greatest team out there but they are improved and it takes improvement to win, no fan can expect a coach to come in and take you to the super bowl right then in there.Unless he is put into a team such as the Patriots.
Will the Bengals go to the super bowl? No
Will the Steelers go to the super bowl? No bc the Bengals will win the division!!

If we stop the running game and force wonder boy to throw you guys lose everyone knows that.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
FYI Pats deserve everyones respect, they have how many rings in the last 4 years compared to your teams last 4 years????
Until you win like they have your not better then them and deserve no where near as much respect as them.....The Bengals are not the greatest team out there but they are improved and it takes improvement to win, no fan can expect a coach to come in and take you to the super bowl right then in there.Unless he is put into a team such as the Patriots.
Will the Bengals go to the super bowl? No
Will the Steelers go to the super bowl? No bc the Bengals will win the division!!

If we stop the running game and force wonder boy to throw you guys lose everyone knows that.
Not that we aren't going to win our divison, but you can still get to the bowl without winning the divison. Ever hear of a wildcard? Silly Bungles fans!

Soldier4Steelers
10-04-2005, 04:08 PM
"Until you win like they have"

X vs dallas
IX vs minny
XIII dallas
XIV LA
so i guess we have won like the have.. but we are going for the thumb, they are going for the pinky.

bengalsfan21
10-04-2005, 04:40 PM

X vs dallas
IX vs minny
XIII dallas
XIV LA
so i guess we have won like the have.. but we are going for the thumb, they are going for the pinky.

You missed my point, did 2 of those come back to back? did you win 3 of them in 4 years?

Soldier4Steelers
10-04-2005, 05:05 PM
i see your point, and i agree but out of all the teams in the nfl pitt dallas and the 9ers have all dominated a decade. i wont contest your point, but we have alot of room to talk as fans of the steelers franchise

Suitanim
10-04-2005, 06:39 PM
We won 2 back to back SB's, but not 3 of 4...we had to settle for 4 of 6...which, need I remind you, is 4 more victories than the Bungles have in SB's...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Bungals :monkey:
Chad Jhonson :sign06:

bengalsfan21
10-05-2005, 06:29 AM
I'm not in here trying to get respect or anything at all, no need to the team will earn it little by little..I am just tired of everyone saying we have no playmakers and we still suck, and everyone we beat are horrible teams, but those teams went on the following week after playing us and put up a win with the QB's having outstanding games........Our defense is not the greates but what we are doing now with a young defense is a good sign for the future.........And your right you guys won some super bowls but we haven't, if we put up 4 super bowl wins in the next 10 years will we be a great team? No we would still be the same old Bengals to everyone.......Also your super bowls werent recent and you have a whole new team obviously.
This year the division will go to the Bengals!!!

Ambridge
10-05-2005, 08:07 AM
.......and everyone we beat are horrible teams, but those teams went on the following week after playing us and put up a win with the QB's having outstanding games......

Here are the teams Cincy beat followed by the teams they played the following week.

Cleveland beat Green Bay
Minnesota beat New Orleans
Chicago had a Bye Week
Houston plays Tennessee

Basically teams that suck playing other teams that suck.

Suitanim
10-05-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm thinking maybe we should just back off and let the Bungals enjoy their little bit of success...their delusion will soon change to reality...it always does.

bengalsfan21
10-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Here are the teams Cincy beat followed by the teams they played the following week.

Cleveland beat Green Bay
Minnesota beat New Orleans
Chicago had a Bye Week
Houston plays Tennessee

Basically teams that suck playing other teams that suck.

You guys had your 1st couple wins from terrible teams, you play the champs and lose.....Are you saying the Bengals will follow in your foot steps, play a good team and lose?.....Will we prove anything if we win this weekend?
I just want to get this question out of the way bc it seems like everyone sais if we beat the Bears we will prove something bc of the D they have.
But when we beat them they are a terrible team.

bengalsfan21
10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Chad Jhonson :sign06:

Only bc you have no one that can cover him!!

Suitanim
10-05-2005, 10:55 AM
5-0 and a win in Jax is respectable...but I don't think you are going to win in Jacksonville this week.

Being respectable and earning respect are two entirely different things.

bengalsfan21
10-05-2005, 11:26 AM
5-0 and a win in Jax is respectable...but I don't think you are going to win in Jacksonville this week.

Being respectable and earning respect are two entirely different things.

All depends on the O line, if Anderson can stay in the whole game and Braham isn't out we should be fine but if that doesn't happen we have to count on the young guys to hold it together and protect Palmer :sweating: .....Hence why he was sacked last week

Ambridge
10-05-2005, 12:29 PM
All depends on the O line, if Anderson can stay in the whole game and Braham isn't out we should be fine but if that doesn't happen we have to count on the young guys to hold it together and protect Palmer :sweating: .....Hence why he was sacked last week

That doesn't help Cincy's O line going up against Jacksonville's DT's John Henderson and Marcus Stroud.........argueably the best DT duo in the league.

I believe those two had a big hand in taking out Pennington and Fiedler when they played the Jets...................it could be a long night for Palmer.

Should the Bengals go down there and win on Sunday night that's definately a big step in the right direction.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Only bc you have no one that can cover him!!

once #43 hits him he will change his attitude

Suitanim
10-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Chad Johnson is a very talented receiver, but not a very smart one. He isn't quite into the rarified air of Moss and TO, but he thinks he is. He pisses off both opposing fans and their teams with his retarded dances and incessent end-zone nonsense...if he's not careful, he might end up looking more like this then dancing assholishly in the end zone...

(http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20050911&Kategori=SPT&Lopenr=509110803&Ref=PH&Item=15&MaxW=420&MaxH=380Border=0)

tony hipchest
10-05-2005, 09:00 PM
You missed my point, did 2 of those come back to back? did you win 3 of them in 4 years?
you must not know much superbowl history. it very well couldve been 5 of 6. the 76 team was the steelers best yet injuries to bradshaw and harris kept them from advancing far into the playoffs. injuries happen and can affect even the greatest of teams. as seen in '76.

bengalsfan21
10-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Chad Johnson is a very talented receiver, but not a very smart one. He isn't quite into the rarified air of Moss and TO, but he thinks he is. He pisses off both opposing fans and their teams with his retarded dances and incessent end-zone nonsense...if he's not careful, he might end up looking more like this then dancing assholishly in the end zone...

(http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20050911&Kategori=SPT&Lopenr=509110803&Ref=PH&Item=15&MaxW=420&MaxH=380Border=0)

Chad has never said he was as good as those two, in fact he says he is not good enough..... As for that pic I wish he would drink more water and eat right!!

BengalBrian
10-10-2005, 04:06 PM
What is the point of this thread? To ease the pain of not being in first place TODAY???... You go on with your 'history' Thats just impressive as hell to me.. Not

BengalBrian
10-10-2005, 04:11 PM

Yer posting a picture of Chad maybe being hurt? Is that smack? You have a lot to learn

Suitanim
10-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Yer posting a picture of Chad maybe being hurt? Is that smack? You have a lot to learn

Listen, Junior, when I talk smack, you'll know it.

Fact: Chad Johnson is a good receiver
Fact: Chad Johnson runs his fucking yapper WAY too much
Fact: Chad Johnson should take a lesson from some classier guys in the league (or maybe even his teammate TJ) and act like he's been there before.
Fact: Players who talk a lot of shit open themselves up to a lot of shit.

CowherLover
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah, what he said!

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Fact: Your fingers keep typing and still nothing that makes sense is showing up.

figg
10-11-2005, 01:56 PM
here's the new photo they're having fun with :rolleyes:

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?p=91753#post91753
http://tinypic.com/ei08yw.jpg

bengalsfan21
10-11-2005, 04:56 PM

Wow figg is trying to start a MB brawl.........I for one shall sit this one out, I prefer argueing one on one with Suit or Koopa, at least when being insulted they will make you laugh :cheers:

BengalBrian
10-11-2005, 10:17 PM

Excuse me?? 'They're'?

Koopa
10-11-2005, 10:46 PM
smh @ this dude bringing up stupid shit for no reason, you know what he means, no point in pointing out grammer errors or spelling errors or wtf ever errors. this is a forum not school

BengalBrian
10-11-2005, 10:58 PM
smh @ this dude bringing up stupid shit for no reason, you know what he means, no point in pointing out grammer errors or spelling errors or wtf ever errors. this is a forum not school
Its not a grammar error idiot.. You just made yourself look stupid.. Again

I was saying basically... I am not sporting the picture at the site.. Figg is pinning it on the site and not the one person who created it..

You are truely stupid sometimes.. I swear

Koopa
10-11-2005, 11:04 PM
you're lucky i'm trying to control my temper so i'm gonna let the name calling go you stupid little bitch ass fucker

BengalBrian
10-11-2005, 11:06 PM
you're lucky i'm trying to control my temper so i'm gonna let the name calling go you stupid little bitch ass fucker
Is someone getting a little flustered in the Blast Furnace.. Thats right... Either go learn something and rid of some of that stupidity or dont try to bring it

Koopa
10-11-2005, 11:08 PM
nope not getting fustrated over a little bandwagon bitch

Koopa
10-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Wow figg is trying to start a MB brawl.........I for one shall sit this one out, I prefer argueing one on one with Suit or Koopa, at least when being insulted they will make you laugh :cheers:

i hope you don't take anything personal when i do insult you, cause i'm just fuckin around you the only bengal fan on here that is cool and probably been a fan longer then three years

figg
10-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Excuse me?? 'They're'?

few? :smile:

SteelCityMan786
10-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Keep the following in Mind

We beat you guys on the 23rd and then we run away with the AFC North Championship The AFC Championship. Then The Super Bowl.

BU NGALS FAN21 :sign09:

bengalsfan21
10-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Keep the following in Mind

We beat you guys on the 23rd and then we run away with the AFC North Championship The AFC Championship. Then The Super Bowl.

BU NGALS FAN21 :sign09:

You lose to us the 23rd you run away and cry about time malfunction and don't see a playoff for a few years.

NotDarkYet
10-18-2005, 01:48 PM

X vs dallas
IX vs minny
XIII dallas
XIV LA

How many of those were you alive for? :rofl:

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Wow... I'd vote none. This is the generation of Louis Lipps, Merrill Hoge and Bubbie Brister.

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 04:05 PM

:rofl:

That's creative.

figg
10-18-2005, 04:07 PM
:rofl:

That's creative.

Whats up Nate? :rolleyes:

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-18-2005, 04:50 PM
All of them,and its something I'll never forget, and something you'll never experience!

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 09:18 PM

Figgy posting my artwork again.

Please give me proper cred next time.

Please note that it has nothing to do with anyone over on cincybengals.com and no, we don't cheer for the dismemberment of others... just bumps and bruises would be nice.

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Whats up Nate? :rolleyes:
What's up Figg Malone. :jammin:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Motley rocks !!! :guitar: :shout: :alcohol: :tt:

sorry have to throw this one in too :sign09: :grin:

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Motley rocks !!! :guitar: :shout: :alcohol: :tt:

sorry have to throw this one in too :sign09: :grin:
Hey I can deal with the football differences when the Crue is involved.

SIN member here. And for $800 more I could have met them when they came to town. :funny: :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2005, 09:47 PM
yeah I was the same way w/ KISS.. I was just alittle short when they last came around to getting backstage.. about 800.00 short !! :wink:

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah I was the same way w/ KISS.. I was just alittle short when they last came around to getting backstage.. about 800.00 short !! :wink:
I picked the wrong career. Those guys have better "retirement plans".