PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

VikesMissTomlin
09-26-2007, 01:37 PM
I felt for my first post I feel I should introduce myself. I am a Vikings fan, but I have a deep respect for the Steelers and their owners.

The only issue I have with the Steelers is they took the only bright coaching spot from the Vikings and we are stuck with the bum we got. Tomlin is the real deal, in Minnie he took an ineffective, useless defense and turned it into a dominant for with the personal he had. Our defensive guys would run through a brick wall for Tomlin. The Rooneys picked good for you guys, enjoy Tomlin.

fansince'76
09-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the board, VikesMissTomlin! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

Incidentally, my best friend since high school is a Vikes fan, and I also picked the Vikes as my "sleeper" team of the year. Have a lot of respect for the Vikes and their organization as well. :cheers:

SteelerFanInCA
09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Greetings and welcome to SF. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

HometownGal
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Hiya VikesMissTomlin and welcome to Steelers Fever! :smile::tt02::wave:

I'm sorry but we aint givin' the Tomlinator back! :wink02::tt02:

Good luck to the Vikes in 07! :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I felt for my first post I feel I should introduce myself. I am a Vikings fan, but I have a deep respect for the Steelers and their owners.

The only issue I have with the Steelers is they took the only bright coaching spot from the Vikings and we are stuck with the bum we got. Tomlin is the real deal, in Minnie he took an ineffective, useless defense and turned it into a dominant for with the personal he had. Our defensive guys would run through a brick wall for Tomlin. The Rooneys picked good for you guys, enjoy Tomlin.

Welcome Vikes...love to see fans from other teams joining up......keeps us honest:wink02:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Welcome.

Aussie_steeler
09-27-2007, 06:09 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard

Adrian Peterson looks like he is going to be a great back for a long time. Great pick up for you guys.

Thanks for Tomlin:cheers:

SteelersMongol
09-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Welcome. Lived in Minnesota for few years, so I do know the Vikes fans and respect them with great deal. Enjoy the site.

Moonlite37
10-11-2007, 08:39 PM
All hail to YOU "Steeler Fan"!