PDA

View Full Version : Monday night Football

BengalFan
10-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey Charger fan here,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Check out our Site at Bolttalk.com (http://www.bolttalk.com). We do a weekly PODCAST for the upcoming game. So check us out.

I think this is gonna be a high scoring game, and for Pittsburg sake i hope "Big Ben" can handle a hostile environment. Good luck.

tony hipchest
10-04-2005, 05:45 PM
thanks charger fan. i have seen several bolttalk members at nflfsa.com. seems like you have a nice group of posters. and just like i liked watching barry sanders play the same can be said for l.t. i was glad when the steelers got the jets last year in the playoffs. but now i can guage what that game might have been like it the chargers wouldve beaten the jets. i wish your team good health but not good luck :) nice job with the pats.

Ambridge
10-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Did I miss something??

Your username is BengalFan but you say you're a Charger fan??

Do you like LSU or some other team that has a tiger for a mascot??

Ben will have no problem in San Diego.........if I were you I'd worry about Marty coming out onto the field again and costing the Bolts another stupid penalty.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Something smells rotten in denmark .. :uhh:

But anyways, yeah dont worry, we love prime time football and we love bringing the hopes of those that oppose us crashing down !!

Should be a great game!

ironcitychef
10-06-2005, 09:48 PM
I just love it for the whole Marty vs. Cowher angle. How do you plan for one day when you still talk so much during the year. Its like playing your Dad in golf.

bengalsfan21
10-07-2005, 06:29 AM
wow we have bandwagoners every where :grin:

slashsteel
10-07-2005, 06:52 AM
No worries 21, soon as your team plays a real team they will jump right back off. ;)

bengalsfan21
10-07-2005, 08:25 AM
No worries 21, soon as your team plays a real team they will jump right back off. ;)

True and Indy isn't to far off :grin:

Suitanim
10-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Better hope your team isn't overlooking Jax as you so foolishly are. I don't see Cincy walking out of there with a win...

bengalsfan21
10-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Better hope your team isn't overlooking Jax as you so foolishly are. I don't see Cincy walking out of there with a win...

I take it one game at a time.......It will be a good game and a great win if we get it, and more crap from other team fans.......go_cats is already talking smack about the steelers game, he don't realize we still got Jacksonville and the Titans to deal with.

Lyn
10-07-2005, 11:20 AM
I think he realizes it, ib fact I think he is way ahead of you on the subject of football.

bengalsfan21
10-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I think he realizes it, ib fact I think he is way ahead of you on the subject of football.

You think Cats is more knowledgeable about football then I am? :funny:
You must not have read his a lot of his post then. :yawn:

I will wait here while you go read his post and then compare them to some of mine :popcorn: this way you know who is the brains of our operation.

bigbensgirl7
10-08-2005, 08:32 AM
You think Cats is more knowledgeable about football then I am? :funny:
You must not have read his a lot of his post then. :yawn:

I will wait here while you go read his post and then compare them to some of mine :popcorn: this way you know who is the brains of our operation.
lol...you and cats (2 of my favorite Bengals smack talkers)!!!!
I know you are not looking past the game on Sunday...but I would have to say of all the Bengals fans I have talked to around here....19 out of 20 are!!! It could get dangerous for you guys!!!!

bengalsfan21
10-08-2005, 12:20 PM
lol...you and cats (2 of my favorite Bengals smack talkers)!!!!
I know you are not looking past the game on Sunday...but I would have to say of all the Bengals fans I have talked to around here....19 out of 20 are!!! It could get dangerous for you guys!!!!

lol I guess I am the odd ball out, but I could care less about how many games they win or lose or who thry lose to......As long as they are in the playoffs, wild card or not I will take it how ever I can get it!!!

bigbensgirl7
10-08-2005, 12:36 PM
lol I guess I am the odd ball out, but I could care less about how many games they win or lose or who thry lose to......As long as they are in the playoffs, wild card or not I will take it how ever I can get it!!!
well atleast there is one smart Bengal fan...lol

bengalsfan21
10-08-2005, 01:24 PM
well atleast there is one smart Bengal fan...lol

lol what can I say I try.......But Lynn convinced me cats is smarter then me. :grin:

sportthenation
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
It's not the chargers D that worries me, its their offense. I think Big Ben can handle the pressure, I'm just not sure the offense can handle the air attack combined with LT.

slashsteel
10-08-2005, 05:51 PM
I'm just not sure the offense can handle the air attack combined with LT.

Good we will let our defense try to handle them then.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Alot of the press is looking at this game as an upset and a Jag win..so we'll see !