PDA

View Full Version : Lets take back some of those Cowboy SB's too!

Livinginthe past
09-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I see your ESPN Page 2 know-nothing hacks and raise you a repeat Super Bowl winning coach - ie a guy who actually knows what goes on in the game, as opposed to guys who just wish they knew.

http://www.wfan.com/

A transcript of an interview Jimmy Johnson recently gave to WFAN.

Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. You're a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. I've said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they're not on the press box side you can't do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not ust in New England but around the league. And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And os that's when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don't do it any more, he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you're going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

JJ: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

JJ: That's what I'm saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimers scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that's how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

Q: Where'd you put your guy who was videotaping? Where was he?

JJ: My guy was up with my camera crew in the press box. So you'd just put an extra camera up with your camera crew in the press box who zoomed in on the signal callers. That's the best way to do it, but anyway you can't always do that because the press box camera crew might be on the same side as the opposing team. If they're on the same side as the opposing team that's when you need to do it from the sideline.

Q: Also with some operations and some teams they have equipment set up within the stadium so they can just run it ack and check what's going on during the game anyway.

JJ: Oh I'll tell you [laughing] some of the stuff that goes on it's almost comical.

Q: Jimmy don't you think using contraptions like that goes against the spirit of football?

JJ: Well that's why the league put in that you can't use any electronic equipment, during the game, locker room, press box, sideline, this type of thing. They ruled against it and again that's why Bill Belichick was wrong.

Q: How much of an advantage would it give them?

JJ: Well you know Bradshaw and I had a talk back and forth on this. I did it a few times and then I stopped doing it because I didn't think we got much out of it to be honest with you. But games are so close... If it gives you one single play in the ballgame it might be the difference. But again, he was wrong for doing it after the memorandum was sent out by the league, because the league knew that other teams were doing it. And so... it was a commonplace thing though.

Looks like the Angel Tony Dungy employs a guy with a less than clean reputation in this area - i've seen plenty of Howard Mudd on my 3GTG DVD's.

Possibly the best bit of the interview is the stunned shock when the hosts toss up a nice juicy ball just waiting to be hit out of the park (just like every other no-mark ex-footballer, current footballer, or current rival coach has) - and he laughs at them.

18 years ago teams were taping signals and only now do the league find a scapegoat (a stubborn scapegoat nonetheless).

This should be a nice wake up call to all those who don't understand the potential advantage (if any) the Patriots gained from this practice.....everyone did it...and until very recently everyone has been doing it.

So, to those who have been looking for a way to weasel out of being beat up and owned by the Patriots over the last 6 years (im thinking big mouth cry-baby extraordinairre Hines 'Cheap shot' Ward)......you got beat straight up.

And to all those fans who grabbed this as an opportunity to attempt to tarnish the Patriots Dynasty (worse than Seahawks fans...at least they had a genuine cause for complaint)...I pray you have learnt something.

Have a nice day.

tony hipchest
09-28-2007, 08:08 PM
jimmy johnson is your defense?????

:toofunny:

dont worry, its not needed. nick saban has already cleared your precious coaches name.

(talk about desperate) jj voiced his lame opinion 2 days after spygate broke. it was apologetic indeed. next time try something more relevant before you preen.

Livinginthe past
09-28-2007, 08:50 PM
But mom, lil' billy said all the kids smoke dope. I was just doin' what everybody else was doin'.

Yeah, okay, that makes it all better now for me. Yeah right!

The Patriots are still cheaters, but it's okay because lil' jimmy said everybody cheats, right?

Whatever! :yawn:

Ah.

But Jimmy says everyone does it.

And that trumps anything that douche bag Hines Ward, or the morons who reside as ESPN can claim.

Yes, siree.

Your Steelers are just as big as 'cheaters' as the Patriots.

The Steelers can go back to being the gutless chokers that us Patriots fans always had them down as.

Serial chokers, no less.

:sofunny:

TheWarDen86
09-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Ah.

And that trumps anything that douche bag Hines Ward, or the morons who reside as ESPN can claim.

Yes, siree.

The Steelers can go back to being the gutless chokers that us Patriots fans always had them down as.

Serial chokers, no less.

Why are you trying to validate your sorry @$$ cheatin' team on a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Board then? Gutless isn't the word I would choose. Ever notice how at least one of your players limps or is carried off the field every time the two meet? :crutches:
Choked? We've been to 6 SB's and won 5. Patriots have been to 5 SB's and won 3. Now you tell me boy wonder, which has the better winning percentage in the Big Game?
Yeah, we've had our share of playoff losses, but at least we were there.., and many more times than you punks. Let's talk about a coule of them, shall we?

The Patriots won convincingly in 2004 AFCCG, but now we know how ("Let's Roll Video Tape!"). The 2001 AFCCG was LOST on special teams by the Steelers more than anything. You probably don't remember that game though since you didn't start following your new team until two weeks later (Before that you hated the Yankees for CONSISTENTLY breaking your heart since birth). So I guess it's understandable that you want to talk smack for the first time in Boston history. It's been a terrific last few years for Boston Sports so congratulations..., but success in Sports is nothing new to Pittsburgh. I guess what I'm trying to say is, "How 'bout a piping hot cup of STFU."

:coffee: Drink and Enjoy.

MACH1
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Jimmy Johnson? Man you really are grabbing for straws.

Get to know them, get to love them. They will be by anything they won or will win under belicheat.

tony hipchest
09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Ah.

Yes, siree.

Serial chokers, no less.

:sofunny: BACK UP EVERYBODY!.... ("the partys over" :chuckle: )

.....here comes litp with another boatload of excuses to try and remove the tarnish and asterisk from the cherished "patriots legacy".

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Cargo-Ship650.jpg

wow. litp seems to hate hines ward so much im begenning to think he wants him....

....on his team.

HometownGal
09-28-2007, 09:37 PM

Serial chokers, no less.

You mean the 3 fans the Pats had before 2001?

TheWarDen86
09-28-2007, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;300760]BACK UP EVERYBODY!.... ("the partys over" :chuckle: )

.....here comes litp with another boatload of excuses to try and remove the tarnish and asterisk from the cherished "patriots legacy".

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Cargo-Ship650.jpg
QUOTE]

:rofl:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Wow to think I thought Nigel was different...But more and more he proves he is just an arrogant SOB like the rest of the Pats fan base....Nobody cares about your Pats on this site...If you think that way about the Steelers then go to a Pats board....I swear all you do is knock the Steelers anymore.....Its a tired act really.......Plus I don't ever reading in that crap article that the Steelers stole signs and video taped them...I have stated before that I didn't think the whole spy gate saga played a huge in part in the Pats winning Super Bowls but still it was against the rules and the NFL even warned Belichick.....

But like typical Pats arrogant fashion they think they're above the NFL and still went on video taping signals......So they deserved to be punished and really got off lightly.....

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Wow to think I thought Nigel was different...But more and more he proves he is just an arrogant SOB like the rest of the Pats fan base....Nobody cares about your Pats on this site...If you think that way about the Steelers then go to a Pats board....I swear all you do is knock the Steelers anymore.....Its a tired act really.......Plus I don't ever reading in that crap article that the Steelers stole signs and video taped them...I have stated before that I didn't think the whole spy gate saga played a huge in part in the Pats winning Super Bowls but still it was against the rules and the NFL even warned Belichick.....

But like typical Pats arrogant fashion they think they're above the NFL and still went on video taping signals......So they deserved to be punished and really got off lightly.....

Seeing as we are throwing personal shots again - i'll take the opportunity to label you one of the most simple minded people I have come across on this board.

I have no idea why people with your mentality have the complete inability to differentiate between what happens in the Blast Furnace and what happens elsewhere - you think I really give a fcuk what your opinion is of my opinion on the Steelers?

No.

Most other people seem to at least be able to keep the smack team related, but no, yet again B@G32 has to take it personally - getting his little panties in a twist because someone dare respond to his team getting smacked from the Steelers forum, to the NFL forum to the Blast furnace in a similar fashion.

Your legacy from the 70's is a tainted as anything you can throw at mine - heck even your most recent SB 'win' has a huge asterisk - so go ahead chant 'Belicheat' to make yourselves feel better - even put some asterisk next to ours if it makes you feel better.

You don't like that?

I don't care.

The inane stupidity of the mob mentality that exists on this board (that you can now happily consider yourself a part of) doesn't seem to see a correlation between starting up tens of anti-Patriots threads and a Patriots fan who is willing to give plenty back.

And you think 'all I do is knock the Steelers'?

You are a joke - i've given the Steelers D plenty of props, I rate Ben higher than alot of Steeler fans and take my hat off to FWP as being an elite RB (again, even if some Steeler fans can't do the same)

How about showing me all those anti-Steeler threads i've started up?

You can't.

So be it.

You want to take it personally and call me names just because I gave your team some sh*t?

Go right ahead.

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Why are you trying to validate your sorry @$$ cheatin' team on a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Board then? Gutless isn't the word I would choose. Ever notice how at least one of your players limps or is carried off the field every time the two meet? :crutches: .

Because I feel like it. Between the dross there are some half decent posters here.

After all the effeminate protests about Vince Wilfork this week, i wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to draw attention to Patriots players 'limping off the field' after a game against the notoriously cheap-shotting Steelers.

Then again, its probably only a 'mans game' when its a Steeler on the right side of a good hit.

Choked? We've been to 6 SB's and won 5. Patriots have been to 5 SB's and won 3. Now you tell me boy wonder, which has the better winning percentage in the Big Game?
Yeah, we've had our share of playoff losses, but at least we were there.., and many more times than you punks. Let's talk about a coule of them, shall we?.

Sure you choked.

Against the Patriots.

Twice.

At home.

Of course you want to to go back to the 70's...can't say I blame you.

The Patriots won convincingly in 2004 AFCCG, but now we know how ("Let's Roll Video Tape!"). The 2001 AFCCG was LOST on special teams by the Steelers more than anything. You probably don't remember that game though since you didn't start following your new team until two weeks later (Before that you hated the Yankees for CONSISTENTLY breaking your heart since birth). So I guess it's understandable that you want to talk smack for the first time in Boston history. It's been a terrific last few years for Boston Sports so congratulations..., but success in Sports is nothing new to Pittsburgh. I guess what I'm trying to say is, "How 'bout a piping hot cup of STFU."

:coffee: Drink and Enjoy.

ST's are a third of the game as the cliche goes - you can't hold it against the Patriots that Cowher was too lazy, arrogant and unprepared to prepare his ST's - he could have been doing that instead of booking those worthless hotel rooms for the Superbowl :toofunny:

Bandwagon smack?

Well, I never.

I'm not from Boston so save the yankee's/red sox stuff for someone who actually cares.

I'll leave you to tell yourself that video tape was the reason that you lost the 2004 AFCCG in a blow out - bet you wish you could go back in time and comfort all those Steeler fans crying into their terrible towels don;t ya?

You know...the ones who left way before the end.

Anyhow we'll see again on Dec 9th who is the better team, the better franchise - apart from the roid enhanced 'achievements' of the 70's you have one questionable SB title to your name - what am I talking about?

Its not even close.

Hope you enjoy week 14 as much as i'm going to.

stillers4me
09-29-2007, 07:44 AM
This thread is almost enough to make me root for the Bengals on Monday.

But not quite.

silver & black
09-29-2007, 07:45 AM
This is just an observation on my part.

Its funny how someone as level headed and intelligent as LITP is, can become so defensive when his team is called out. See... its easy to be cool, and level headed, and disect another team's shortcomings when your team is good, and on top. It becomes a whole different matter when said team is caught doing something that isn't above board.

No one is immune to it, but I find it amusing coming from LITP... the poster boy of cool and calm... lol.

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 07:48 AM
This is just an observation on my part.

Its funny how someone as level headed and intelligent as LITP is, can become so defensive when his team is called out. See... its easy to be cool, and level headed, and disect another team's shortcomings when your team is good, and on top. It becomes a whole different matter when said team is caught doing something that isn't above board.

No one is immune to it, but I find it amusing coming from LITP... the poster boy of cool and calm... lol.

Nice observation.

There is no pay-back in being 'level headed' or reasonable on here recently - so naturally im going to give back some of the crap coming the way of my team...and unlike your team..they aren't completely indefensible.

Say what you want about my team - but expect the same treatment right back.

Make it personal, and i'll get personal right back.

ps There's still no official change in your teams staus since yesterday - they still suck. :wink02:

silver & black
09-29-2007, 10:01 AM
Nice observation.

There is no pay-back in being 'level headed' or reasonable on here recently - so naturally im going to give back some of the crap coming the way of my team...and unlike your team..they aren't completely indefensible.

ps There's still no official change in your teams staus since yesterday - they still suck. :wink02:

Hey, its cool. My team does still suck... but not as much as last year. :wink02:

You gotta admit... if you were a fan of another team, it would fun to poke sticks at the NFL's poster team for all that is good in the world! :sofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Nice observation.

Personal right back...You honestly think I care what some English ****** thinks of me or the Steelers...Nope I don't.........By your constant whining and trying to justify your teams cheating actions proved to me you're an arrogant SOB and a whining bitch.....By your little tirade directed at me proves it even more...

So **** off Nigel.......and the Pats....We will find it out in Dec....bitch and I can't wait.....I hope James Harrison ends Tom Brady's career....Then you can whine about that to you ****ing little hoe...lol

stillers4me
09-29-2007, 02:09 PM
:popcorn:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Whats funny is that English fagg$t called me simple minded but I never called Belichick.....Belicheat once and even stated that the whole spy gate probably didn't play a huge part in their success....But still when the NFL warns you to stop doing something then you better...But typical Pats arrogant fashion they think they're above the law...In that case Belichick is no different then Pac Man Jones or Chris Henry.......Thinking they can get away with anything simply of because of who they are....

I can't wait to read Nigel's response on this since he will try to prove how intelligent and how much better he is then everyone else...You're a bitch Nigel.....plain and simple...lol Go Bend It Like Beckham.....which I know you would....You would like to bend your **** in his ass....lol

HometownGal
09-29-2007, 02:30 PM
http://images.scotsman.com/2006/03/22/2203cigb.jpg

Cigars or cigarettes anyone? :wink02:

We also sell discounted battering rams and slingshots. :thumbsup:

Crushzilla
09-29-2007, 02:37 PM
You're a bitch Nigel.....plain and simple...lol Go Bend It Like Beckham.....which I know you would....You would like to bend your **** in his ass....lol

Compelling.... :coffee:

:yawn:

X-Terminator
09-29-2007, 02:51 PM
OK boys and girls, what have we learned today?

1. Nobody likes it when their team gets bashed by an opposing team's fan.
2. Pats fans aren't any different no matter what side of the pond they're on.
3. People take this shit WAAAAYYYYYYYYY too seriously. Last time I checked, this is the INTERNET, and a MESSAGE BOARD. Words on a screen. NOT real life. It isn't like someone came to your house and beat up your wife/husband/kid/dog or stole your Xbox 360 Elite. It should be treated as nothing more than a diversion. Note that that does NOT mean you should take advantage of your relative anonymity and act like an a$$hole.

That is all. Carry on.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-29-2007, 02:58 PM
OK boys and girls, what have we learned today?

1. Nobody likes it when their team gets bashed by an opposing team's fan.
2. Pats fans aren't any different no matter what side of the pond they're on.
3. People take this shit WAAAAYYYYYYYYY too seriously. Last time I checked, this is the INTERNET, and a MESSAGE BOARD. Words on a screen. NOT real life. It isn't like someone came to your house and beat up your wife/husband/kid/dog or stole your Xbox 360 Elite. It should be treated as nothing more than a diversion. Note that that does NOT mean you should take advantage of your relative anonymity and act like an a$$hole.

That is all. Carry on.

What have we learned is maybe you should mind your business...lol Look back at this thread.....I called Nigel an arrogant SOB and he left that tirade for me...Sorry but I won't back down when somebody leaves a tirade like that...Carry on and learn to shut the **** up yourself...lol

83-Steelers-43
09-29-2007, 03:05 PM
LOL, wow this thread is great.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

X-Terminator
09-29-2007, 03:06 PM
What have we learned is maybe you should mind your business...lol Look back at this thread.....I called Nigel an arrogant SOB and he left that tirade for me...Sorry but I won't back down when somebody leaves a tirade like that...Carry on and learn to shut the **** up yourself...lol

Don't know exactly where that came from, but OK. I don't think I've ever had a problem with you that warranted this type of response, but oh well. It's called an observation and my opinion on the matter. What, I'm not allowed to observe and comment on things that go on around here? What's the point of a message board then? But hey, if you (or Nigel, because I know he will take issue with my Pats fans comment) want to take my comments personally, who am I to stand in the way? You and Nigel can go ahead and flame each other to your heart's content.

HometownGal
09-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Hey - my attitude is simply this.

If you can't take the heat in the BF - stay the hell out of it and go blow bubbles or somethin.' :flap: There is a disclaimer posted smack dab in the forum title on the Index page, so I don't want any boo-hoo PMs or reported posts. If you can dish it out, you'd best be able to take it back and if you can't, shut your yap and don't instigate. Not a hard concept to follow.

No threats, nudity or vulgar language (the "C" word, etc.) and NO carrying it onto the open board - that's when the paddle comes out. :wink02:

tony hipchest
09-29-2007, 03:16 PM
what we have learned is that litp thinks hines ward is a "douche bag" and has graduated to the brownsfans level of smacktalk :thumbsup:

given another year or 2 he may even be able to hang with the most experienced bunglefan smacktalker! :danceshout:

way to go patriotard! :cheers:

83-Steelers-43
09-29-2007, 03:17 PM
urtRRjQNwRA

Crushzilla
09-29-2007, 03:28 PM
No threats, nudity or vulgar language (the "C" word, etc.) and NO carrying it onto the open board - that's when the paddle comes out. :wink02:

Is this when the nudity happens? :party:

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Personal right back...You honestly think I care what some English ****** thinks of me or the Steelers...Nope I don't.........By your constant whining and trying to justify your teams cheating actions proved to me you're an arrogant SOB and a whining bitch.....By your little tirade directed at me proves it even more...

So **** off Nigel.......and the Pats....We will find it out in Dec....bitch and I can't wait.....I hope James Harrison ends Tom Brady's career....Then you can whine about that to you ****ing little hoe...lol

Oh, very nice.

If you don't care what I think of the Steelers why are you bitching and whining about how you thought I was 'different' to all the other Patriots fans?

Its because you don't like having shit thrown at your team, and instead of responding in a similar fashion you get over excited (I always know when you get over-excited because you start typing lol lol lol lol all over the place) and start dishing out personal stuff.

I'll go ahead and justify my teams actions all I like - you haven't the sense to realise what little difference this breaking of the rules actually had on the results of the last years - you would rather take the easy way out.

Ask yourself - if everybody was suspicious of the Patriots - why did it take so long to catch them doing it, why weren't teams hiding their signals?

The reason you dont ask these questions is because you don't want to know the answer - you take what the mass media serves you unquestioningly and spoon feed it to yourself.

It doesn't surprise me either that you are the type to openly root for a football player to have his football career ended...and why?

Because you are pissed at the Patriots and their fans its ok for Tom Brady to have his career finished?

Im glad to say i'd never wish harm on another teams players, not unless they had wilfully tried to harm a player from my team - the only thing Brady ever broke was Pittsburgh hearts.

Anyhow, I fully expect you to try and backtrack out of your wish to see Brady have his career ended - that makes you someone who has the mentality of a 3 year old and a temper tantrum to match.

If you don't, well thats your own look out - I reckon it puts you in the small minority of football fans who root for career ending injuries which is worse.

Either way it makes you a dick - at least you get to choose which type.

tony hipchest
09-29-2007, 03:40 PM
I did it a few times and then I stopped doing it because I didn't think we got much out of it to be honest with you. But games are so close... If it gives you one single play in the ballgame it might be the difference.so jimmy stopped cheating after only doing it a few times because he realized his team was so good that it didnt even help them?

lol :scratchchin: i wonder why belichick never gave it up then?

partys over

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Don't know exactly where that came from, but OK. I don't think I've ever had a problem with you that warranted this type of response, but oh well. It's called an observation and my opinion on the matter. What, I'm not allowed to observe and comment on things that go on around here? What's the point of a message board then? But hey, if you (or Nigel, because I know he will take issue with my Pats fans comment) want to take my comments personally, who am I to stand in the way? You and Nigel can go ahead and flame each other to your heart's content.

XT,

I took your comments regarding Pats fans to be nothing but a compliment (certainly a surprise in the BF, i'll grant you) - no matter where you find us - we are all equally great.

:hug:

83-Steelers-43
09-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Anybody wanna beer?

I got Becks.

I got Red Stripe.

I got Sam Adams.

They are basic I know, but anybody?

:cheers::smile:

X-Terminator
09-29-2007, 03:52 PM
XT,

I took your comments regarding Pats fans to be nothing but a compliment (certainly a surprise in the BF, i'll grant you) - no matter where you find us - we are all equally great.

:hug:

Nice try there, guv'nah...but I think you know better than that. It isn't like I've made it a secret how I really feel about Pats fans. But hey, at least you can say you're better than Jailcats fans!

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Anybody wanna beer?

I got Becks.

I got Red Stripe.

I got Sam Adams.

Red Stripe, please.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/story_pic2.gif

83-Steelers-43
09-29-2007, 03:56 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY BEER.

Coming up!

Livinginthe past
09-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Nice try there, guv'nah...but I think you know better than that. It isn't like I've made it a secret how I really feel about Pats fans. But hey, at least you can say you're better than Jailcats fans!

Ah anything to keep the 'peace'.

Fact is I haven't alot of time for making assumptions on people's personalities based on their footballing allegiance - that goes for both types of football.

I love to see the rivals of my local soccer team lose and lose often, but I just don't find the need to pretend that because they've chosen to support the 'wrong' team that they automatically lose IQ points and gain a whole bunch of undesirable personality attributes.

But thats just me.

tony hipchest
09-29-2007, 04:04 PM
"BOOOOOOO sideline video surveillance equipment...."

HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY BEER.

:chuckle:

silver & black
09-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey - my attitude is simply this.

If you can't take the heat in the BF - stay the hell out of it and go blow bubbles or somethin.' :flap: There is a disclaimer posted smack dab in the forum title on the Index page, so I don't want any boo-hoo PMs or reported posts. If you can dish it out, you'd best be able to take it back and if you can't, shut your yap and don't instigate. Not a hard concept to follow.

And a voice of reason was heard throughout the land. :sofunny:..... :cheers:

silver & black
09-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Anybody wanna beer?

I got Becks.

I got Red Stripe.

I got Sam Adams.

:cheers::smile:

Sam Adams for me, please. :cheers:

Crushzilla
09-29-2007, 06:15 PM
If I want a Red Stripe, as well, will that make me a Patriot sympathizer?

Because I really want one...

revefsreleets
09-29-2007, 06:24 PM
This thread reminds me of why I'm so happy that I'm a lifelong Steeler fan. I've been with the team when they were up and when they were down. After enough years of riding the roller coaster, you learn that the higher you climb, the farther the fall is. A lot of Patriots fans are having trouble with this issue because they are Patriots fans solely based on the fact that the Pats win. The fact that they are winning now, but under questionable circumstances has them a bit flummoxed. If you are a front-runner type fan, why would you care exactly how your team wins? The only important thing is that they win. Naturally, these types of fans are going to be particularly defensive if you question wins.

Stlrs4Life
09-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Red Stripe for me also!

..Ohhh Jimmy Johnson said it so that makes it true..ooops case closed All that means is Dallas must be as ****ing crooked as Boston....real shocker.

Cheatriots fined $750,000 for cheating and a *** in the eyes of those who know what the deal is. Sooner or later someone will spill the beans in a big book deal.
Rest of NFL fines for cheating-$0

You really should be a defense attorney for death row inmates. You can minimize anything down to nothing....

Your team doesn't deserve to wear red,white and blue and call themselves Patriots.. It's a slap in the face to people who know what honor is.