PDA

View Full Version : I'm not convinced

Infamix
09-30-2007, 08:15 PM
that the Steelers played to their full potential today. Didn't capatilize on turnovers, no run game, Ben made alot of good plays but still had to move around way too much (o-line). They are going to come out pissed off next week and play physical, something they lacked today.

Positives:
Holmes
Defense
Sepulveda

Negatives:
Special Teams except punter
Offensive Line
Every Reciever except Holmes
Play calling

The Duke
09-30-2007, 08:19 PM
not all receivers were bad. Willie reid had 2 catches and made the most of them.

yes washington seemed lost at times and may have missed 2 deep oportunities but I did like the catches he did make, he leaped and grabbed them nicely, he's just too inconsistent to be a starter.

wilson was also lost, I think the ball almost hit him in the back once

Preacher
09-30-2007, 08:25 PM
yeah....

santo played really well.

Sep did to.

Polamalu played very well.. It is a shame he got hurt.

Atlanta Dan
09-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Wasington was a disappointment when he had a chance to step up - Troy;s injury seemed to turn everything on D

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Pass rush seemed to be virtually non exsistant most of the game. We definitly need to improve it for next week.

Also was Big Snack hurt because I saw a lot of Nick Eason out there today playing tackle.

jjpro11
09-30-2007, 08:30 PM
sepulveda was absolutely booming the ball. i will say that i am just a bit worried about him getting the ball off. it seems like he loads up a bit too long. i dont want to see anything get blocked.

stillers4me
09-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I'd be worried if we had lost that game and none of the injuries had happened.

While I still have concerns about the oline , I really feel the injuries are what really lost this game for us. No way would the Cards have marched down that field the way they did after Troy left the game.

Dynasty
09-30-2007, 10:04 PM
I think santo had a good game... I was unable to watch most of the game, but that TD Pass was textbook.