PDA

View Full Version : I guess the Steelers can go back to being under the radar now?

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 01:53 AM
I have to say the main forum made for a good laugh - even the NFL forum provided some humourous moments.... in the Browns/Ravens thread where Steeler fans were wetting their panties at the the thought of going 2 games ahead of the rest of the division :toofunny:

Great stuff.

Some of the best and most inventive 'positive' thoughts came in the main forum.

"Its ok to lose to the Cardinals because they are in the NFC - therefore it doesn't impact our race for the playoffs"

Playoffs?

I'd concentrate on staying ahead of the long time loser Browns before i'd start daydreaming about being in the playoffs.

I would mention that overall record does indeed have a bearing on playoff seeding, but im afraid after getting beaten by Arizona it just seems sarcastic and unhelpful.

'We are every bit as good as the Colts and Patriots', has been the pitiful whine from Steeler fans annoyed at not taking their god given position at the top of the power rankings (which no-one really cares about, right?) the last few weeks.

This week you got your wake-up call.....from the freakin' job-share QB Cardinals no less :toofunny:

The O-line is swiss cheese to any team with a half decent pass rush, the D falls apart when Troy isn't there to babysit the other 10 players...and the offense...where to start?

I liked Ben as a QB more than alot of Steelers, now im starting to wonder if he isn't just a mirage - a creation of a few lucky games in the playoffs a few years back.

Everything is hunky-dory when he only has to pass 15 times a game, and FWP runs for 150+ - give him any more to do than that and the wheels come off.

Still at least you have a great back-up QB to take over when Ben the hypochondriac when he decides he's hurt his little toe again..

Another amusing point is that the New Look Tomlin Steelers are a cheap facsimile of the Old Cowher Steelers - run, run, pass, run, run, pass.

Thats works against the good teams when you have decent talent - not the set of misfits and rejects the Steelers have attempted to cobble into a passable post-season contender.

Good luck against the Seahawks - you can all have a good cry together about what a hard life it is when the 'better team doesn't win' (another classic from the main forum).

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Well... If we had video of the other teams defensive signals we could have won three titles with St. Pierre at QB:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

(Didn't read past the first sentence by the way, I am sure it is just more of your awesome opinion that the Chargers are being overly critisized)

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Well... If we had video of the other teams defensive signals we could have won three titles with St. Pierre at QB:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

(Didn't read past the first sentence by the way, I am sure it is just more of your awesome opinion that the Chargers are being overly critisized)

I'll openly admit I wasn't expecting much - and to discover you aren't capable of reading more than a single sentence in a single sitting isn't the worlds biggest surprise - but I did expect better than that effort.

Really, a video camera reference?

Nice red writing though - just like Tomlins stewardship of the Steelers - your post might have looked ok at first glance, but a closer inspection shows it to be of a very superficial nature and riddled with holes (hey..just like the Pittsburgh o-line)

I know Steeler fans can do better (mainly because it can't get any worse)...

...have a cup of coffee and try again.

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Ya know… It's funny you mention good laughs... I get one every time I see your name on this board... Why? Because I only see it when something bad happens to the Steelers or good to the Patriots. You made about three posts thee whole week your team was caught cheating. What makes you come around now? Did you schedule suddenly open up? It is quite honestly genuinely funny… Hate to stray away from talking about football… When someone is as asinine as to only come around when beneficial however, it’s too good not to bring up.

Your posts are (Being 100% completely honest here...) Just really too boring to read... I mean I am not even trying to use that as an argument anymore... They really are... I rarely really laugh at stuff online but I am pretty content with the fact that I actually find your posts way too irrelevant to even look at. As rude as it might be to point out, this makes me really happy... I mean WOW this is awesome. Holy s***, I cannot even express my incredible sincerity through text. I am sure you will say something likes “Oh yeah try again nice try good argument” but I mean it really isn’t… If there is one good thing about the Super Bowl 42 champion Steelers losing today it is that you made this post…

My sincere gratitude is extended.

Preacher
10-01-2007, 02:39 AM
Oh goodness...

Here comes LITP's pontificating again...

:shake01:

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 02:47 AM
Oh goodness...

Here comes LITP's pontificating again...

:shake01:

Lol - Wonder where he learns to act so... (www.Belicheat.com anyone?)

I just honestly expect the condescending speech after we lose a game... I mean, it isn't like the Patriots have ever lost one...

Like I said though... I honestly don't care anymore... It doesn't bother me.

HometownGal
10-01-2007, 07:07 AM
Y'know, when I read posts like this from a fan of a team coached by a dishonest, cheating, arrogant prick who is rewarded for his cheating by the franchise owner instead of thrown out the door on his hiney, it makes me shake my head in disbelief and wonder aloud. . . .

10,000,000,000 sperm and you are the one that escaped?

fansince'76
10-01-2007, 07:11 AM
I guess we should have expected this from someone who spent two weeks sniveling and as a coup de grace threw up the "paragon of integrity" named Jimmy Johnson in our faces to try and justify the actions of his own organization full of 'roided up frauds and cheats. Par for the course, I suppose. I hope Palmer watches his knees tonight, I'd hate to see Wilfork "break his fall" with one of them. :coffee:

Justin Otstott
10-01-2007, 07:54 AM
lmao....

RoethlisBURGHer
10-01-2007, 07:54 AM
I was rooting for the Patriots tonight...but after reading that, go Bengals.

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 08:35 AM
:yawn:

from mod to :troll:

oh, how the one who thought he was so mighty has fallen.

if his posts had any merit to begin with, i might say it was sad or unfortunate.

what sucks is having to clean up an unhousetrained dingo's :poop: all over the forum.

CantStop85
10-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Enjoy it while you can, LITP, your team's going down tonight. :jammin:

revefsreleets
10-01-2007, 08:37 AM
The O-line is swiss cheese to any team with a half decent pass rush, the D falls apart when Troy isn't there to babysit the other 10 players...and the offense...where to start?

I liked Ben as a QB more than alot of Steelers, now im starting to wonder if he isn't just a mirage - a creation of a few lucky games in the playoffs a few years back.

Still at least you have a great back-up QB to take over when Ben the hypochondriac when he decides he's hurt his little toe again..

Another amusing point is that the New Look Tomlin Steelers are a cheap facsimile of the Old Cowher Steelers - run, run, pass, run, run, pass.

Thats works against the good teams when you have decent talent - not the set of misfits and rejects the Steelers have attempted to cobble into a passable post-season contender.

Good luck against the Seahawks - you can all have a good cry together about what a hard life it is when the 'better team doesn't win' (another classic from the main forum).

Wow. I guess I just don't know as much about football as you, having only watched it and played it since I was a little kid, but I didn't see the game like this at all. This sounds a wee bit like someone who's a little defensive over his Pats getting blasted pretty hardin the media and by popular opinion. Just a tad bit of sour grapes here. You best hope your Pats beat the lowly Bungals tonight, or things are going to get quite a bit rougher for you around here.

As for the game? The defense played well enough to win in spite of our best player and defensive QB being out, the special teams gave up one big play, and the offense sputtered. There was little emotion on the offense side of the ball, and it was clear that Ben misses Ward, as he is clearly out of synch with Cedric Wilson and to a lessor degree Nate Washington. The Cards dedicated themselves to stopping the run, and Ben had a bad game. Not too sure I'd relegate him to a QB who "just had a couple lucky games", but, then again, like I said, my experience clearly pales to that of a foreigner who learned the intracies of football by watching one game a week and reading Pats message boards.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 08:40 AM

Ha ha.

Seriously?

That really is an achievement - best of luck rooting for the Bengals tonight! :thumbsup:

Preacher - that was a great post - accused of 'pontificating' by someone who uses the online handle 'preacher' - really...irony isnt a strong suit is it?

Good enough at beating up on the Bengals - a litle quieter when its someone who can throw a few back, aren't we?

HTG - the sperm thing?

Superb.

You team still sucks and is way over-rated - make all the natural selection jokes you want. :cheers:

And NC

1. Thanks

2. Thanks

3. Thanks

Oh, and Shutdown24 , I guess you'll find this post a little boring, and your attention span may have not lasted this far (but im betting it has) - I was here plenty during the 'Cameragate' hunting season.

Obviously not enough for your taste.

Which is touching.

Obessesive, but stil touching.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Wow. I guess I just don't know as much about football as you, having only watched it and played it since I was a little kid, but I didn't see the game like this at all. This sounds a wee bit like someone who's a little defensive over his Pats getting blasted pretty hardin the media and by popular opinion. Just a tad bit of sour grapes here. You best hope your Pats beat the lowly Bungals tonight, or things are going to get quite a bit rougher for you around here..

It sounds like that does it?

Well the last couple of weeks of 'listening' to Steeler fans desperately pile on the 'Cheatriots' bandwagon and you don't think you have this coming?

Selective memory at its finest.

You think there wouldn't be a bunch of smack threads should the Patriots lose to the Bengals tonight?

Naive, very naive.

The 'lowly' Bengals would only be 1 game behind the 'high and mighty' Steelers if they won tonight - but don't let facts get in the way of your fun.

Being accused of 'sour grapes; by a member of a fanbase that has embraced 'cameragate' so happily - well I better check myself out for an irony overdose.

As for the game? The defense played well enough to win in spite of our best player and defensive QB being out, the special teams gave up one big play, and the offense sputtered. There was little emotion on the offense side of the ball, and it was clear that Ben misses Ward, as he is clearly out of synch with Cedric Wilson and to a lessor degree Nate Washington. The Cards dedicated themselves to stopping the run, and Ben had a bad game. Not too sure I'd relegate him to a QB who "just had a couple lucky games", but, then again, like I said, my experience clearly pales to that of a foreigner who learned the intracies of football by watching one game a week and reading Pats message boards.

Those are the excuses - plain and simple.

The Patriots are missing their best defensive player and their defensive QB - and it hasn't stopped them going 3-0 convincingly.

Looks like shutting Willie down shuts the Steelers down - but jeez..the Cardinals?

ps. I get to watch 4 games a week (3 sunday night and MNF) - but again...facts..pesky huh?

MACH1
10-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Once a cheat always a cheat. *
This comes from the guy that said because everyone else did it it was ok. No big deal.

As far as missing their best players on D. thats where the cheating works best. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what a teams going to do next if you already know. Like I said once a cheat always a cheat.

fansince'76
10-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Well the last couple of weeks of 'listening' to Steeler fans desperately pile on the 'Cheatriots' bandwagon and you don't think you have this coming?

How ironic coming from someone who so desperately tried to "defend his team's honor" in the face of the criticism. And the best you could come up with is Jimmy Johnson. :toofunny:

revefsreleets
10-01-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure I've ever seen a more blatant case of hypocrisy. Are you even reading what I'm writing? Of course you'll get bombarded if the Pats lose tonight, but you'll have no one to blame but yourself for that. As far as excuses, you haven't failed to pull out every excuse you can find to deflect the "cheatgate" scandal, yet an honest assessment of the game is excuse making? In case you didn't notice, I said the defense played well enough to win in spite of Troy's absence. That's not an excuse, sir. If you watched the game, you'd have seen that Ben was out of rythym and clearly out of synch with his receivers (except for Santonio). The interception in the endzone was boneheaded, and lost the game. There was a play when Nate Washington missed a bomb by a foot that was an easy 6, but replay showed that he slowed just a tick earlier in the route. Cedric Wilson and Ben were on different pages. These are facts, not excuses. ALL NFL teams have off weeks, and I recall the Pats being beaten by some inferior competition even in their Super Bowl years. The only people who think yesterdays game defines the 2007 Steelers are either A) defeatists (and the Steelers have their fair share), or B) Haters. The Browns fans around me are all pretty much laying the same garbage on me today as you are, and I know what camp they are in.

The fact remains, it's one loss, and the team will move on.

fansince'76
As far as missing their best players on D. thats where the cheating works best. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what a teams going to do next if you already know. Like I said once a cheat always a cheat.

Especially when the reason said defensive player is out to begin with is due to cheating, but that's cool, everyone does it. LITP says so. :coffee:

ShutDown24
How ironic coming from someone who so desperately tried to "defend his team's honor" in the face of the criticism. And the best you could come up with is Jimmy Johnson. :toofunny:

The thing I don't understand is how does this guy come up with the time to make these long posts lol? It must take him forever since 90% of what he says is made up... With how much make believe I have seen Living in The Past put on this board since week one he could have wrote a major fiction book by now...

rbryan
10-01-2007, 09:16 AM
OK, I'll take my medicine here. No excuses, the Steelers were out played. And yes, the Steelers were over rated coming into yesterday. At least if you want to say they are in the same class as Indy or NE. Its easy to get excited about a 3-0 start, but its way to early to crown or bury anyone. As much as I'd love to see the patsies take it on the chin tonight, I'll have to pull for them to smack down the Bunglers.

revefsreleets
10-01-2007, 09:23 AM
It's just one game, and I know I want my team playing their best football in December and January, not late September. I'm happy with a 3-1 start, and I'll be happy if the team extrapolates that out into a 12-4 season.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:27 AM

Sure, im confident that most, if not all teams do it.

Im also confident that its an open secret..or at least it was.

Funny how everyone was 'suspicious' that the Patriots were 'up to something', especilly since they got their collar felt for it at the Green Bay game, yet no-one managed to spot the guy on the sideline filming their signals...until the year after? :toofunny:

Sorry, but that really is just too funny.

Not exactly CIA level intelligence is it? :wink02:

Sure, i'll take the word of a respected ex double superbowl winning HC over the 'thoughts' of Marshall faulk, Hines 'Pro-crybaby' Ward, and various 'sports-writer' desparet to jump the bandwagon.

Im sure the logic of the situation will seep through....slowly.

Anyhow, back to getting played off the park by the Arizona Cardinals...i had the weirdest feeling that Tomlin was an empty PR mirage - sure, he says the right thing and his sound bites are excellent (we will work at this and correct it etc etc) -the fact remains he is running the team the same way Cowher did.

Ben still isn;'t trusted to run the offense, for all his physical tools..maybe the guy really is dumb as a bag of spanner (as has been the rumor for somewhile).

Back to the drawing board.

Chukky Okibi must be laughing himself to sleep at night.

fansince'76
10-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Sure, i'll take the word of a respected ex double superbowl winning HC over the 'thoughts' of Marshall faulk, Hines 'Pro-crybaby' Ward, and various 'sports-writer' desparet to jump the bandwagon.

Not to mention a guy who ran one of the dirtiest programs in college football at Miami while he was there. Hey, go with it. The court of public opinion is a bitch and it's still overwhelmingly against your team from what I've seen. :coffee:

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:30 AM
The thing I don't understand is how does this guy come up with the time to make these long posts lol? It must take him forever since 90% of what he says is made up... With how much make believe I have seen Living in The Past put on this board since week one he could have wrote a major fiction book by now...

Hey 24,

How would you know that 90% of what I type is 'made up' if you 'stopped reading after the 1st sentence?

Oops.

Tripped yourself up there.

Embarrassing.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Not to mention a guy who ran one of the dirtiest programs in college football at Miami while he was there. Hey, go with it. The court of public opinion is a bitch and it's still overwhelmingly against your team from what I've seen. :coffee:

From what you've seen..as a Steelers fan?

I rest my case.

This is a franchise that has had the most emotional beatdowns from the Patriots (apart from the Colts, perhaps) - its no wonder they are grasping for straws :wink02:

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Enjoy it while you can, LITP, your team's going down tonight. :jammin:

Ha ha.

No way :wink02:

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure I've ever seen a more blatant case of hypocrisy. Are you even reading what I'm writing? Of course you'll get bombarded if the Pats lose tonight, but you'll have no one to blame but yourself for that. As far as excuses, you haven't failed to pull out every excuse you can find to deflect the "cheatgate" scandal, yet an honest assessment of the game is excuse making? In case you didn't notice, I said the defense played well enough to win in spite of Troy's absence. That's not an excuse, sir. If you watched the game, you'd have seen that Ben was out of rythym and clearly out of synch with his receivers (except for Santonio). The interception in the endzone was boneheaded, and lost the game. There was a play when Nate Washington missed a bomb by a foot that was an easy 6, but replay showed that he slowed just a tick earlier in the route. Cedric Wilson and Ben were on different pages. These are facts, not excuses. ALL NFL teams have off weeks, and I recall the Pats being beaten by some inferior competition even in their Super Bowl years. The only people who think yesterdays game defines the 2007 Steelers are either A) defeatists (and the Steelers have their fair share), or B) Haters. The Browns fans around me are all pretty much laying the same garbage on me today as you are, and I know what camp they are in.

The fact remains, it's one loss, and the team will move on.

A more blatant case of hypocrisy?

My point was that those 'patriots smack' threads were coming whether or not I posted this.

At least this way i've enjoyed watching those same Steeler fans try and squirm and wriggle their way out of an embarassing defeat by chanting 'cheat, cheat, cheat' right back - the thing is - its been done, its old.

Your WR corps is poor - its funny watching Steeler fans delude themselves into thinking that these guys are an actual threat - sure Holmes is, but Ward should stick to media calls - he's past his sell by date.

Where was the elite TE corps last night? - asked to do something outside of catch a 3 yard TD pass they go missing - 46 yards and no TD's for the next 'big thing'.

Wonder why Ben takes forever to pass the ball?

I've narrowed it down to him being borderline retarded, or his WR's couldn't seperate from the Cardinals DB's - I really don't know which one is more embarrassing.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:44 AM
It's just one game, and I know I want my team playing their best football in December and January, not late September. I'm happy with a 3-1 start, and I'll be happy if the team extrapolates that out into a 12-4 season.

You and I both know it won't though.

Football doesn't work like basic arithmetic - the Steelers were praying to go at least 4-1 through the first 5 weeks - cupcake schedule and all.

Its the rest of the schedule after that where its all going to go wrong.

Still, another NFC team next week....if you lose to them aswell...well at least it doesnt impact your race to the playoffs :toofunny:

Mosca
10-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Jeez Nigel, a big shrug. Getting your comeuppance is a part of life, your helping out just makes it easier to deflect the feelings on you... so I guess I'll say, thanks?

Usually you're better than this at understanding the nuances of that stuff; I'd have expected you to just silently watch and chuckle!

Tom

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Jeez Nigel, a big shrug. Getting your comeuppance is a part of life, your helping out just makes it easier to deflect the feelings on you... so I guess I'll say, thanks?

Usually you're better than this at understanding the nuances of that stuff; I'd have expected you to just silently watch and chuckle!

Tom

Its a shame you don't hold your own fanbase to such high standards :wink02:

'Silently watches and chuckles' doesn't have an internet acronym like 'laughing my ass off' or 'laughs out loud' - and there's probably a very good reason for that.

memphissteelergirl
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM

I've narrowed it down to him being borderline retarded, or his WR's couldn't seperate from the Cardinals DB's - I really don't know which one is more embarrassing.

That comment was way over the line Nigel. I'm disappointed in you. I expect that from some 14-year old troll, not you. Stop showing your a** and grow up.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 10:09 AM

That comment was way over the line Nigel. I'm disappointed in you. I expect that from some 14-year old troll, not you. Stop showing your a** and grow up.

Ha ha.

I've had to tell a bunch of you before - I couldn't give a sh*t about your 'disappointment' - your idiot QB is fair game just like the rest of the unit that got beat up by the freakin' Cardinals.

At least you have the excuse of being a girl for acting like such a sissy in the Blast Furnace - don't like it?

Stick to the threads where everyone bashes Carson Palmer, the Bengals, the Patriots and the Browns - basically any threads that don't lead to such heartbreaking 'disappointment'.

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 10:09 AM
The past month or so he has been a troll. - Let him waste his time... Revenge can come after we get our sixth ring and Randy Moss is uprooting the Patriots locker room because he still hasn't gotten his! :smile:

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 10:12 AM
The past month or so he has been a troll. - Let him waste his time... Revenge can come after we get our sixth ring and Randy Moss is uprooting the Patriots locker room because he still hasn't gotten his! :smile:

After you get your 6th ring?

Its a long shot, but I may still be posting here in 2020. :cheer:

Anyhow, sticks and stones - at least i keep it in the right forum - which is more than can be said of alot of moronic Steeler fans.

You guys love dishing' it out - but really can't handle a little tame stuff back.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Livinginmyass I have to say the main forum made for a good laugh - even the NFL forum provided some humourous moments.... in the Browns/Ravens thread where Steeler fans were wetting their panties at the the thought of going 2 games ahead of the rest of the division :toofunny:
Playoffs?

Hmmm....seems to me that there is still reason to be excited about the Ravens losing...(Remind me to send you a list of rules about the winner of the AFCN making the playoffs.....pssssst....happens every year.)

I'd concentrate on staying ahead of the long time loser Browns before i'd start daydreaming about being in the playoffs.

Yea because if we played them they would....wait...we did play them. I guess you missed that ....It was in all the papers.

Everything is hunky-dory when he only has to pass 15 times a game, and FWP runs for 150+ - give him any more to do than that and the wheels come off.

I know a Patriots fan that has said on a consistant basis that Ben was legit....what was his name....:tap:....Oh yea!..Livinginaglasshouse!

Lets see...a fast HB and a legit TE game....yep! thats old-time steelers football alright:dang::dang:

Good luck against the Seahawks - you can all have a good cry together about what a hard life it is when the 'better team doesn't win'

...define better team....are we going by record or by the ability to make the Bengals look like choir boys by becoming the poster children for cheating?
Gotta ask you, when Bellybutton hit the camera man last year.....you dont think he immediataly believes that EVERY camera man on the field is a 007 operative ..do ya?

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 10:14 AM

Tomhe is who we thought he was... and we let him off the hook!

it seems litp has lost all relevance as just a football poster. however there is a niche for everyone and is he embracing the "troll" image to maintain some significance on this board.

regardless of a steelers loss to the cardinals, the biggest joke on here is him and his denial and defense of the patriots being, roided up, dirty hitting, cheaters. if ben is boarder line retarded, what does that make him? i dont know, but i'd certainly have to say he's down with the syndrome.

after all a sb winning qb and a crybaby like ward must know a hell of alot more about football than somebody who "watches 4 games a week". :sofunny:

rbryan
10-01-2007, 10:26 AM
You guys don't really think he posts here that much because of his love of the game do you?? I doubt he has watched four games all year. No, our friend litp is here because its the only place anyone talks to him.

Poor Nigel, no one to play with at home? What would you do if all us uneducated mill honks decided to ignore you??

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Hmmm....seems to me that there us still reason to be excited about the Ravens losing...(Remind me to send you a list of rules about the winner of the AFCN making the playoffs.....pssssst....happens every year.)?

Oh, I know full well about the rules of the AFCN winning team making the postseason - I also know that unless its the Steelers, part 2 is always very short..1 game short.

This year, I don't think it would matter who got through - watching the Bengals beat the team that pounded the Steelers last year, then watching the Browns put 51 on the Bengals....makes your head spin with the ineptness of it all.

As poor as the AFCE is, at least there is a team head and shoulders above it - can't say the same about the AFCN really.

Despite the Ravens being crappy offensively, I dread to think what sort of hits Roethlisberger will take against them - christ, you can't even keep the Cardinals at bay.

Yea because if we played them they would....wait...we did play them. I guess you missed that ....It was in all the papers.?

Sure, the key word (maybe I coulda bolded it for ya) was 'stay'...as in stay ahead of the Browns after yesterday, thats not excatly a foregone conclusion.

I know a Patriots fan that has said on a consistant basis that Ben was legit....what was his name....:tap:....Oh yea!..Livinginaglasshouse!?

You'll have to introduce.

Lets see...a fast HB and a legit TE game....yep! thats old-time steelers football alright:dang::dang:?

Run, Run, Pass (incompletion,interception,sack/fumble)

Sure ya got a 'fast HB', hasn't stopped you loading up with a bunch of fat underachievers below him though.

A 'Legit TE game' would have been able to manage more than 3 catches and no TD's in game against average/poor opposition where there was only one guy on the Steelers team who should actually be calling himself a WR.

...define better team....are we going by record or by the ability to make the Bengals look like choir boys by becoming the poster children for cheating?
Gotta ask you, when Bellybutton hit the camera man last year.....you dont think he immediataly believes that EVERY camera man on the field is a 007 operative ..do ya?

'Better team' (in the minds of Steeler fans) is always their own team - all they have to do is 'execute better' and stop 'giving the game away' and their rightful place atop the NFL will be restored.

As far as I can tell, that is what is meant by 'better team' round these parts.

I always wondered at the level of vitriol aimed at Seahwaks fans after the SB 'win' - I think alot of it was defense mechanism due to a troubled conscience, and some of it was due to the fact it must have been like looking in a mirror for whiny cry-baby Steeler fans.

At least Seattle fans kept their cry-fest limited to SB games - Steeler fans cry after just about every game.

ps. For a perfect demonstration of this cry-baby mentality - look no further than those lame enough to play the 'troll' card in the BF.

Maybe a couple more Steeler wins will restore the Steeler fans famed 'sense of humor' (the one that is mentioned at the entrance to this sub-forum)

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 10:29 AM
You guys don't really think he posts here that much because of his love of the game do you?? I doubt he has watched four games all year. No, our friend litp is here because its the only place anyone talks to him.

Poor Nigel, no one to play with at home? What would you do if all us uneducated mill honks decided to ignore you??

Why don't you be the first?

Ignore away.

I'll soon get the message, no doubt. :cheers:

X-Terminator
10-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I was one of the first to mention that losing to an NFC team doesn't mean a thing...because in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't. What's more important - losing to an NFC team (of which you only play 1/4 of your schedule against) or losing to a team within your own conference or division?

Do the math.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2007, 11:15 AM
I was one of the first to mention that losing to an NFC team doesn't mean a thing...because in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't. What's more important - losing to an NFC team (of which you only play 1/4 of your schedule against) or losing to a team within your own conference or division?

Do the math.

Sure it may not be 'as important' - but to trivialise a loss in a 16 game schedule (especially in the easy early section) seems more than a little blinkered.

I think worrying about the postseason impact of losses in week 4 is premature and presumes way too much of a team that gets outplayed by an NFC never-was.

If alarm bells aren't ringing - they should be.

fansince'76
10-01-2007, 11:26 AM
I think worrying about the postseason impact of losses in week 4 is premature and presumes way too much of a team that gets outplayed by an NFC never-was.

If alarm bells aren't ringing - they should be.

Kinda like it was premature to label the Chargers one of the AFC's "elite?" Or labelling the Jets a good team? :coffee:

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Kinda like it was premature to label the Chargers one of the AFC's "elite?" Or labelling the Jets a good team? :coffee:

Lol - nice.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Livinginthepast Oh, I know full well about the rules of the AFCN winning team making the postseason ...This year, I don't think it would matter who got through -

Nice backtrack on mocking the Steelers making the playoffs (which you predicted in a previous thread by the way) sometimes I have to question your posts.

...makes your head spin with the ineptness of it all.

Oh...now I understand your posts....thanks for the explanation.

As poor as the AFCE is, at least there is a team head and shoulders above it - can't say the same about the AFCN really.

Dont you mean head and "Tripod" above the rest of the teams in the AFCE?...I'm sure that that's just a typo.

Sure, they key word (maybe I coulda bolded it for ya) was 'stay'...as in stay ahead of the Browns after yesterday, thats not excatly a foregone conclusion.

Nope not a forgone conclusion..but nothing is until the last game is played....It is however a fact at THIS time....Facts are a wonderful thing. I have plenty.....Here, try some. You may like them enough to use them on a regular basis!

You'll have to introduce.

LITP this is hypocrite...hypocrite, this is LITP....He likes Ben, and doesnt like Ben...He thinks the Steelers will make the playoffs and ....also thinks the Steelers will NOT make the playoffs. He trashes the Bengals for character flaws, but overlooks his coach and team being the ONLY team in history to be caught at, admit to, and be fined a, exhorberant, unheard of amount for trying to change the course of games ..outside of playing and coaching.

Sure ya got a 'fast HB', hasn't stopped you loading up with a bunch of fat underachievers below him though.

hmmmmm..lets compare backups....Davenport has 19 carries for 136 yards 7.2 ave and 1 TD....The Patriots Morris has 33 carries for 151 yards, 4.6 average and 2 TDS
....soooo I guess that 15 yards a TD will take Davenport out of the "underachiever" category? :dang:

A 'Legit TE game' would have been able to manage more than 3 catches and no TD's in game

again....Miller has 10 receptions for 151 yards for a 15.1 ave and the Steelers have 4TE TD's.....
Watson has 9 catches for the year for 75 yds and a 8.3 ave,the pats have 3 TE TD's
Hey, ...by your own standards ..doesnt that make your TE corps, underachievers?

NIce facts...LOL!!!

At least Seattle fans kept their cry-fest limited to SB games - Steeler fans cry after just about every game.

Wow...another non-fact. Youre on a roll....according to your wisdom...we have "cried" after our first three wins?...Maybe you need to quit searching for the disgruntled and pay attention to the main theme of this forum....You know...support our own team...talk about how we could have done better...wonder if Tom Brady needed a camera-man to call in a better pregnancy-defense.....You know, the basics.

rbryan
10-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Breaking news, Roger Goodell has announced that the season has been cut short. Apparantly the league has decided to have Indy and the patsies play the SB next week at Foxboro. They wanted to cut to the chase since it has become a foregone conclusion that no one else has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Rober Kraft has extended the contract and given a hefty raise to LITP for single handedly wiping out the last bastage of hope in the NFL by convincing the entire Steeler Nation to surrender after thier loss to Arizona yesterday.

Goodell was quoted " If we move the SB up to October everyone can see the pretty leaves in NE"

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Breaking news, Roger Goodell has announced that the season has been cut short. Apparantly the league has decided to have Indy and the patsies play the SB next week at Foxboro. They wanted to cut to the chase since it has become a foregone conclusion that no one else has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Rober Kraft has extended the contract and given a hefty raise to LITP for single handedly wiping out the last bastage of hope in the NFL by convincing the entire Steeler Nation to surrender after thier loss to Arizona yesterday.

Goodell was quoted " If we move the SB up to October everyone can see the pretty leaves in NE"

Awesome... Where can I get tix?

HometownGal
10-01-2007, 12:24 PM
http://www.spacelawstation.com/lightyear.jpg

HometownGal
10-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Ha ha.

I've had to tell a bunch of you before - I couldn't give a sh*t about your 'disappointment' - your idiot QB is fair game just like the rest of the unit that got beat up by the freakin' Cardinals.

If that is so, Nigel, what was the purpose in starting this thread in the first place? DUH. :dang:

At least you have the excuse of being a girl for acting like such a sissy in the Blast Furnace - don't like it?

WOW - using the gender card are ya? Don't you concern your itty bitty self with memphis - she can well handle herself in any forum, including the BF.

Stick to the threads where everyone bashes Carson Palmer, the Bengals, the Patriots and the Browns - basically any threads that don't lead to such heartbreaking 'disappointment'.

Why don't you just stick. . . . oh nevermind.

83-Steelers-43
10-01-2007, 12:38 PM

Blah, why let one person's "opinions" change your mind on what's good for the team? I wouldn't. Be strong RB. :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Livinginthe pastAt least you have the excuse of being a girl for acting like such a sissy in the Blast Furnace

You sir,... have no such excuse.

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
- basically any threads that don't lead to such heartbreaking 'disappointment'. 1 loss to the cardinals doesnt erase 7+ years of cheating, a tarnished ring and image and the lows you mustve felt when you realized you had been owned on this board for 3 years. we were right and you were wrong.

deflection, diversion, spin, :blah: cardinals :blah:

lather, rinse, repeat.

talk about disapointment... i think patfans were more disappointed than luke when he found out darth vader was his father.

belichicks your daddy. deal.

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 12:54 PM
You sir,... have no such excuse.he has been acting like a little bitch since the fraud he believed in was exposed. :hunch:

poor winner and poor loser.

typical par for the course on his part.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer

Oh Heck NO!!!!!

LITP's regualr rants=nothing
Bengals getting spanked=mucho enjoyment!!!!

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Oh Heck NO!!!!!

LITP's regualr rants=nothing
Bengals getting spanked=mucho enjoyment!!!!

Yeah really lol

rbryan
10-01-2007, 12:59 PM
You sir,... have no such excuse.

You sure about that??

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2007, 01:01 PM
You sure about that??

:toofunny::toofunny:

revefsreleets
10-01-2007, 01:56 PM
I don't know, this seems like much ado about nothing. Real and true NFL fans know that one game does not make a season, and every team has some bumps in the road. It's that exact reason that Miami's 1972 season will probably never be topped.
Some examples of really good teams playing poorly and losing against bad teams?

The 2006 Colts lost to both Tennessee and Houston.
The 2005 Steelers were beaten by an awful Baltimore Ravens team.
The 2004 Patriots lost to a horrible Miami team.
The 2003 Pats were blown out 31-0 in the season opener by an awful Buffalo team
The 2001 Patriots lost to a terrible Cincy team.
The 2000 Ravens lost to a bad Redskins and an average Steelers team.

What do all these teams have in common? They all went on to win the Super Bowl that year.

Atlanta Dan
10-01-2007, 03:05 PM
I have to say the main forum made for a good laugh - even the NFL forum provided some humourous moments.... in the Browns/Ravens thread where Steeler fans were wetting their panties at the the thought of going 2 games ahead of the rest of the division :toofunny:

Great stuff.

Some of the best and most inventive 'positive' thoughts came in the main forum.

"Its ok to lose to the Cardinals because they are in the NFC - therefore it doesn't impact our race for the playoffs"

Playoffs?

I would mention that overall record does indeed have a bearing on playoff seeding, but im afraid after getting beaten by Arizona it just seems sarcastic and unhelpful.

'We are every bit as good as the Colts and Patriots', has been the pitiful whine from Steeler fans annoyed at not taking their god given position at the top of the power rankings (which no-one really cares about, right?) the last few weeks.

This week you got your wake-up call.....from the freakin' job-share QB Cardinals no less :toofunny:

I have been wondering about this for awhile now, so maybe you can help me out.

7474 freaking posts on a board presumably intended for fans and a team you despise, many of which have become the sort of lame baiting I would have expected from a poster like hardwork? Please explain what is up with that?

Do you post on the boards for fans of every other non-Pats team that much (that works out to around 217000 posts) or do you simply have so little else to do and such low self-esteem that your idea of being a tough guy and having a good time is getting into your idea of a "fight" with someone you do not have to confront face to face. Whatever the reason, you have some definite issues by hanging around here this much.

IMO you should change your handle from LITP to Super Troll.

P.S. - I decided to go public about this after communicating with someone on this board for whom I have tremendous respect regarding how to respond to your increasingly ridiculous behavior.

rbryan
10-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Maybe he's on the patsies payroll. lol

If not you ask a valid question. I'm guessing theres just something not quite right with this guy. Maybe we should all be nicer to him, he obviously has issues.

ShutDown24
10-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Just let him talk all of the junk he wants... Who cares - It is very obvious he is just a troll who knows little about football outside of the Patriots and Steelers organizations.

I mean think about it - The Steelers are the most popular NFL team and the Patriots have had recent success. Here is a guy who probably understood football to some extent, wanted to start watching a bit to get away from the exciting yet repetitive nature of soccer so chose the Pats to root for. Being as the aforementioned Steelers are the most popular NFL team according to most polls it may be easier for LITP to obtain information about them than any of the other 31 teams. Therefore, being more knowledgeable about two teams than the league as a whole, he probably signed up for the Steelers board to learn more about the game and drop some obvious statements about the Pats on us...

That could actually be an accurate theory. I am quite proud of myself for deducting such deep thought. On the other hand... Should I be proud or just embarrassed that I spent the time to think of a reason for LITPs blatantly make-believe excuses... Hmm... Now there is a question...

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 06:58 PM

7474 freaking posts on a board presumably intended for fans and a team you despise, many of which have become the sort of lame baiting I would have expected from a poster like hardwork? Please explain what is up with that?

Do you post on the boards for fans of every other non-Pats team that much (that works out to around 217000 posts) or do you simply have so little else to do and such low self-esteem that your idea of being a tough guy and having a good time is getting into your idea of a "fight" with someone you do not have to confront face to face. Whatever the reason, you have some definite issues by hanging around here this much.

P.S. - I decided to go public about this after communicating with someone on this board for whom I have tremendous respect regarding how to respond to your increasingly ridiculous behavior. :sofunny: thats great.

Super Troll
:troll:

i found you a new avitar litp:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/supertrolltn.jpg

... although, oddly enough, this pict turned up with it in a quick image search of "super troll":

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/troll-723065.jpg

tough choice. i think its a sign, though...

go with the less childish looking troll. :thumbsup::jammin:

(did you really think a steelers loss was gonna be your golden shovel?)

rbryan
10-01-2007, 07:21 PM
I picture a lonely old dude in a dirty undershirt pecking away at his keyboard in a room with no windows.

I've read where people set up computer programs to play poker online so they can play multiple games at once. Maybe he has something like that going on. Can you write a program that duplicates a douchebag?

217,000 posts??? thats too funny

Steelnation36
10-01-2007, 07:35 PM
OK let me just put it out there..... why are you in a steelers forum??? i mean wouldnt you be better supporting your team if u were in a pats forum. Obviouslly you think a lot of us if u take the time to come in here, write a article on why we suck, and then continue to criticize.

Not to mention u won your FIRST superbowl in 2001. We won ours in the 70's. Then we won in 2004. You have 3 superbowls we have 5, we have the best record in the last 15years.... yes check it if u dont believe me.... we are a constant threat and have the ability to make the playoffs year in and year out.
Now dont get me wrong we make mistakes players suck we lose games have turnovers and like against Arizona just play shitty.

But guess what we will compete in every game we play and you wont admit it but u look at your schedule and u see the Steelers and you worry a bit could they knock us off can we beat them.... well guess what i promise we cant wait to play the pats theres no fear on this side of the ball.

Also Please dont get all high and mighty like u have a historic team until the late 90's well 1 year in the late 90's you guys were pretty much a gutter team. But i know you like to block out the dark days... we all do.

SOOO WELCOME TO THE STEELERS FORUM!!!!

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
OK let me just put it out there..... why are you in a steelers forum??? i mean wouldnt you be better supporting your team if u were in a pats forum. Obviouslly you think a lot of us if u take the time to come in here, write a article on why we suck, and then continue to criticize.

Not to mention u won your FIRST superbowl in 2001. We won ours in the 70's. Then we won in 2004. You have 3 superbowls we have 5, we have the best record in the last 15years.... yes check it if u dont believe me.... we are a constant threat and have the ability to make the playoffs year in and year out.
Now dont get me wrong we make mistakes players suck we lose games have turnovers and like against Arizona just play shitty.

But guess what we will compete in every game we play and you wont admit it but u look at your schedule and u see the Steelers and you worry a bit could they knock us off can we beat them.... well guess what i promise we cant wait to play the pats theres no fear on this side of the ball.

Also Please dont get all high and mighty like u have a historic team until the late 90's well 1 year in the late 90's you guys were pretty much a gutter team. But i know you like to block out the dark days... we all do.

SOOO WELCOME TO THE STEELERS FORUM!!!!

*awaits lipt to immediately try to establish his supremacy and desperately grasp at a quick boost to his ego*

oh... and welcome to the board, noob. :cheers:

Preacher
10-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Pontificating -- Pontiff... Catholic.

Preacher... Reformation title.. Non-catholic...

That's right... I forgot, your english.. church of England... That's probably why you didn't pick it up...

Whole reformation thing was a continent thing!
:wink02:

But yeah... Still you're still pontificating.

And for questions on my SN.... please refer to my introduction thread.

tony hipchest
10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Pontificating -- Pontiff... Catholic.

Preacher... Reformation title.. Non-catholic...

That's right... I forgot, your english.. church of England... That's probably why you didn't pick it up...

Whole reformation thing was a continent thing!
:wink02:

But yeah... Still you're still pontificating.

And for questions on my SN.... please refer to my introduction thread.

LMAOWNED!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!(eleven?)!!!!!!!!

:chuckle:

(patsmack=:yawn:)

Edman
10-01-2007, 11:00 PM
The hell with LITP. Ex-Mod, Steelers Fever supporter or not. He's just doing this this just to be a smartass. Watch him disappear when the Steelers win again, or better yet, when the invincible Pats lose.

steelforce95
10-01-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm new to this forum and if this guy has this many posts.... does anyone else even have a chance to express themselves? It seems like he is living in a fantasy land! We still have the better Super Bowl record and why does he have a steelers supporter sign? If the Steelers won every game and the next Bowl, who would still make the news? His cheating team!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dang:

:cheers: to all of us real steelers fans! We know when and why we play likecrap. Do we need him to tell us? I know we are smarter than that! Steelers Forever:helmet:

augustashark
10-02-2007, 12:22 AM
I always wondered when you would hang yourself around here. It looks like that is now going to happen. Give an idiot enough rope and yes that's right he will put it around his own neck.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Nice backtrack on mocking the Steelers making the playoffs (which you predicted in a previous thread by the way) sometimes I have to question your posts..

Sure.

I openly mock the Steelrs chances of making the playoffs based upon a loss to a crappy NFC team - so, sue me.

Dont you mean head and "Tripod" above the rest of the teams in the AFCE?...I'm sure that that's just a typo..

*Yawn* A camera joke - im no good at feigning surprise.

.Nope not a forgone conclusion..but nothing is until the last game is played....It is however a fact at THIS time....Facts are a wonderful thing. I have plenty.....Here, try some. You may like them enough to use them on a regular basis!.

Goody.

LITP this is hypocrite...hypocrite, this is LITP....He likes Ben, and doesnt like Ben...He thinks the Steelers will make the playoffs and ....also thinks the Steelers will NOT make the playoffs. He trashes the Bengals for character flaws, but overlooks his coach and team being the ONLY team in history to be caught at, admit to, and be fined a, exhorberant, unheard of amount for trying to change the course of games ..outside of playing and coaching. .

Poor old LLT has his head so far up his own ass he hasn't noticed certain discrepancies betwen what people say in the BF and what they say elsewhere.

I have my opinion on the Patriots spy-scandal and i'm pretty sure i'll be sticking to it - I certainly haven't read anything that changes my opinion on the degree of impact using a video camera had on the actual results of games.

i would ask you to consider the logic of the other 31 teams ignoring a well established (listen to Hines, Favre, Tomlin for confirmation) rumor that the Patriots were engaging in this practice - and ask 'why did they do nothing to protect themselves?'

The guy was right there on the sideline.

The simple answer is it didn't really give the Patriots much of an advantage, if any at all - and those other teams knew it.

hmmmmm..lets compare backups....Davenport has 19 carries for 136 yards 7.2 ave and 1 TD....The Patriots Morris has 33 carries for 151 yards, 4.6 average and 2 TDS
....soooo I guess that 15 yards a TD will take Davenport out of the "underachiever" category? :dang:.

So Pittsburgh run the ball alot against teams that can't defend it -- so what?

Offense has a passing element to it too, in case you (and your teams coach hadn't noticed) - thats where the Steelers fall down.

again....Miller has 10 receptions for 151 yards for a 15.1 ave and the Steelers have 4TE TD's.....
Watson has 9 catches for the year for 75 yds and a 8.3 ave,the pats have 3 TE TD's
Hey, ...by your own standards ..doesnt that make your TE corps, underachievers?

NIce facts...LOL!!!.

You missed my point in your excitement to give me Millers stats.

It was that in the absence of a decent WR corps the TE's totally failed to step up against Arizona - the Patriots have arguably the best WR corps in the league - when Randy Moss is open 45 yards down the field and you have a QB capable of putting it on his finger tips you don't dump it off to your TE for 1-12 yards.

Like I said, the Steelers WR corps is weak and getting weaker - I asked where the TE's went when they were needed, not when they were coasting to easy victories.

Wow...another non-fact. Youre on a roll....according to your wisdom...we have "cried" after our first three wins?...Maybe you need to quit searching for the disgruntled and pay attention to the main theme of this forum....You know...support our own team...talk about how we could have done better...wonder if Tom Brady needed a camera-man to call in a better pregnancy-defense.....You know, the basics.

All i see is crying, and whining.

Your post is in much the same vein.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 03:36 AM
If that is so, Nigel, what was the purpose in starting this thread in the first place? DUH. :dang:.

The purpose was to point out to a myopic fanbase thats its dream of reaching the playoffs is just that.

Losing to Arizona in such a fashion is embarrassing.

My point was that i couldn;t give a a rats ass about memphisgirls 'disappointment' in my comment - her thoughts mean nothing to me - it may not be streching thngs to say that has been our 1st interaction this year.

I won't over-excite myself with thoughts of the next.

WOW - using the gender card are ya? Don't you concern your itty bitty self with memphis - she can well handle herself in any forum, including the BF..

Sure im using the gender card - but then you were the one who introduced the subject of sperm into the thread so i wouldn't bleat too hard about it.

Why don't you just stick. . . . oh nevermind.

Good job you didn't finish that thought - I could sense my feelings about to be hurt..

ps If memphis was so hot at handling herself in 'every forum' she'd probably be thinking she didn't need someone speaking up for her.

Just a thought

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 03:41 AM

P.S. - I decided to go public about this after communicating with someone on this board for whom I have tremendous respect regarding how to respond to your increasingly ridiculous behavior.

Hey,

I actually took the time to respond to your heartfelt PM - I didn't realise that you would show such little pateince and publcly call me out despite assurances to the opposite.

Whatever.

I told you what I thought in the reply - its up to you what you do with that information.

You are just one of the many who needs a little re-education on what a troll is - god knows we'll probably have to get Mike back in here to explain to you bunch of cry-babies.

Don't like a little back do we?

One little thread and the wheels have come off - you're a clever guy, i'll let you draw the relevant parallels to the Steelers offense.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 03:48 AM
To the 'rest' - sorry you don't warrant a personal reply.

I'll be sure to get right back to you when you post something I deem worthy of said response :wink02:

Enjoy your week, Steeler nation :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Livinginthe pastSure.
I openly mock the Steelrs chances of making the playoffs based upon a loss to a crappy NFC team - so, sue me.

Hmmmm..what is the civil court fine for stupidity.... (I think $500,000 for you and $250,000 for your team is the going rate)

*Yawn* A camera joke - im no good at feigning surprise.

No...just at feigning a decent retort.

Goody.

I stand corrected....how can I overcome such a scathing intellect.

Poor old LLT has his head so far up his own ass he hasn't noticed certain discrepancies betwen what people say in the BF and what they say elsewhere.
I have my opinion on the Patriots spy-scandal and i'm "pretty sure" i'll be sticking to it -

Thank you Mr. Clinton

So Pittsburgh run the ball alot against teams that can't defend it -- so what?
Offense has a passing element to it too, in case you (and your teams coach hadn't noticed) - thats where the Steelers fall down.

Again..dont let stats get in the way of a good rant....We have more passing TD's than Running TD's...I would say that in most informed circles that would indicate a knowledge of the "passing element"

You missed my point in your excitement to give me Millers stats.

Again...sorry to confuse you with those "tricky" stats...I will endevour to sprinkle my posts with semi-biting satire and deflection to facilitate your understanding.

All i see is crying, and whining.
Your post is in much the same vein.

Actually looking back I cannot see where I have made any excuse for the way the Steelers played on Sunday.....HOWEVER ...I still see you backpedaling and making excuses for your cheating Patsies.....so if an award must be issued for whining.....This Buds for you LITP.... :binky:...suck it proudly.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 04:09 AM
Hmmmm..what is the civil court fine for stupidity.... (I think $500,000 for you and $250,000 for your team is the going rate)

No...just at feigning a decent retort.

I stand corrected....that hurt.

Thank you Mr. Clinton

Again..dont let stats get in the way of a good rant....We have more passing TD's than Running TD's...I would say that in most informed circles that would indicate a knowledge of the "passing element"

Again...sorry to confuse you with those "tricky" stats...I will endevour to sprinkle my posts with semi-biting satire and deflection to facilitate your understanding.

Actually looking back I cannot see where I have made any excuse for the way the Steelers played on Sunday.....HOWEVER ...I still see you backpedaling and making excuses for your cheating Patsies.....so if an award must be issued for whining.....This Buds for you LITP.... :binky:...suck it proudly.

Way too generous.

What you forgot is that they issue you a personalised one when you join the forum, plus an extra one for every gut punch AFCCG loss suffered at home.

I can see why you'd have some spares lying round :wink02:

Im glad you didn't attempt to debate the fact that the Steelers WR's are offensively bad.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Livinginthe past
Way too generous. What you forgot is that they issue you a personalised one when you join the forum, plus an extra one for every gut punch AFCCG loss suffered at home.

Actually we are issued 5 each upon registering to give out to anyone who cant back up their rant in the BF with Stats and facts....Bengal Brian got my first two...Pissmystripes got my third..and you are the recipient of the fourth...any further idiotic staements by you will deprive me of the last one.

Im glad you didn't attempt to debate the fact that the Steelers WR's are offensively bad.
...as opposed to defensively bad?...here ya go :binky:...NOW I'm at zero

Lets see...
Pittsburgh's WR's: Ward=drafted by the Steelers...Holmes=drafted by the Steelers...Washington=drafted by the Steelers...Reid= drafted by the Steelers (Wilson was drafted by the 49ers)

NOW lets look at the Patsies WR's...Moss=drafted by Vikings...Stallworth=drafted by Saints...Gaffney=drafted by Texans...Welker=drafted by Chargers...Washington=drafted by Bengals

Sooooo.... I guess the secret to having an "OFFENSIVELY" good WR corps is to be inept at drafting....then sell the farm, hanging your hopes on getting one more ring before you bankrupt your franchise

I can see why facts are such a irritant to you:wink02:

TroysBadDawg
10-02-2007, 05:11 AM
LITP I just counted the posts in this thread and it does appear to me that you are mostly talking to yourself. Why is that?

Atlanta Dan
10-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Hey,

I actually took the time to respond to your heartfelt PM - I didn't realise that you would show such little pateince and publcly call me out despite assurances to the opposite.

Whatever.

I told you what I thought in the reply - its up to you what you do with that information.

You are just one of the many who needs a little re-education on what a troll is - god knows we'll probably have to get Mike back in here to explain to you bunch of cry-babies.

Don't like a little back do we?

One little thread and the wheels have come off - you're a clever guy, i'll let you draw the relevant parallels to the Steelers offense.

IMO your latest string of posts today is just throwing more dirt on the grave you have dug for yourself here

Please explain to all of us why a Steelers hater posts 7000 times on a Steelers board.

That is my last question or response to any of your posts - my experience has been that if you do not want a stray hanging around the neighborhood the first thing to do is to quit feeding it.

:wave:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2007, 08:02 AM
IMO your latest string of posts today is just throwing more dirt on the grave you have dug for yourself here

Please explain to all of us why a Steelers hater posts 7000 times on a Steelers board.

That is my last question or response to any of your posts - my experience has been that if you do not want a stray hanging around the neighborhood the first thing to do is to quit feeding it.

O come on Dan...I have ran out of Binkys...and YOU KNOW he is going to earn more!!!!

revefsreleets
10-02-2007, 08:23 AM
In reading back through this thread and litp's posts, it occurs to me that there is a word for all this, which means "the delight at the suffering of others". Not unexpectantly, it's German. Schadenfreude. Albert Speer, in his book "Inside the Third Reich" described Hitler's sense of humor being based almost entirely on Schadenfreude. It seems Hitler and our intrepid Patriot poster have something in common.

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
In reading back through this thread and litp's posts, it occurs to me that there is a word for all this, which means "the delight at the suffering of others". Not unexpectantly, it's German. Schadenfreude. Albert Speer, in his book "Inside the Third Reich" described Hitler's sense of humor being based almost entirely on Schadenfreude. It seems Hitler and our intrepid Patriot poster have something in common.

but what does having only 1 testicle have to do with schadenfreude?

:dang: oh, i get it. when he goes off on his little napoleon complex rants and diversions we should just continue sitting back, laughing, and take delight in his obvious lack of balls. works for me. :thumbsup:

:troll::bump:

Tankus_Maximus
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Lemme get this straight: The Euro's crackin on us because we lost to the Cards? Am I right?

I'll just take a play from the Pathetics play book, and borrow the excuse they used when Big Ben ended their meaningless winning streak a couple years back, "Well, we didn't have Corey Dillon(INSERT HINES WARD/TROY POLAMALU HERE) in the lineup".

All this smack from a bloke who backs a team that is known to drop a game or two to the juggernaut within their own division that is known as THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!

Pip Pip & Cheerio to you Mr. Belvedere!!

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Actually we are issued 5 each upon registering to give out to anyone who cant back up their rant in the BF with Stats and facts....Bengal Brian got my first two...Pissmystripes got my third..and you are the recipient of the fourth...any further idiotic staements by you will deprive me of the last one.

...as opposed to defensively bad?...here ya go :binky:...NOW I'm at zero

Lets see...
Pittsburgh's WR's: Ward=drafted by the Steelers...Holmes=drafted by the Steelers...Washington=drafted by the Steelers...Reid= drafted by the Steelers (Wilson was drafted by the 49ers)

NOW lets look at the Patsies WR's...Moss=drafted by Vikings...Stallworth=drafted by Saints...Gaffney=drafted by Texans...Welker=drafted by Chargers...Washington=drafted by Bengals

Sooooo.... I guess the secret to having an "OFFENSIVELY" good WR corps is to be inept at drafting....then sell the farm, hanging your hopes on getting one more ring before you bankrupt your franchise

I can see why facts are such a irritant to you:wink02:

Wow.

Since when did drafting your WR's actually make you a more potent offense?

What an utterly bizarre argument.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 10:40 AM

Oooo.

Real tough dilemna here - do I answer Dans' intelliegently provocative question only to be ignored anyway...or do i just go ahead and ignore it myself?

Option B, I think.

You take care of yourself Dan, if I were actually bothered; i'd ask why a man with more than 50 years to his name can so easily come across as a whiny 15 year old girl who has just been dumped by her first boyfriend.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 10:43 AM

Awwwww.

Taking delight in anothers misfortune...in the Blast Furnace?

I feel evil.

(Good job none of you guys have spent half your posts enjoying the very same schadenfreude at the expense of the Bengals and Browns, or i'd be forced to label you hypocritical douche bags).

Don't ever let anyone take your sense of perspective away from you, Rev.

rog
10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
If you have happen to read any of my posts you will know I'm not a smack talker. It isn't because I don't know how to talk smack or that I don't think I'm as clever as other people I just don't see what the point of trashing other peoples point of view here is. I come on here to talk football and I don't mean just saying your team sucks and mine is better. This is the only forum I go to because it is about my team not a team I'm not a fan of so I guess I just don't understand what you get out of coming here and posting these my team is better than your team rants.

MACH1
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
From Super Mod to Super Chump. How the high and mighty (in they're own mind) have fallen.

Keep flapping your gums and earn yourself a :banned:

Now why dont you go and enjoy some......
http://www.texaschapbookpress.com/magellanslog96/insanities/spotteddickpudding.jpg

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 11:05 AM
If you have happen to read any of my posts you will know I'm not a smack talker. It isn't because I don't know how to talk smack or that I don't think I'm as clever as other people I just don't see what the point of trashing other peoples point of view here is. I come on here to talk football and I don't mean just saying your team sucks and mine is better. This is the only forum I go to because it is about my team not a team I'm not a fan of so I guess I just don't understand what you get out of coming here and posting these my team is better than your team rants.

Its a real mystery, alright.

Hope it doesn't keep you up at night wondering.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow.

Since when did drafting your WR's actually make you a more potent offense?

What an utterly bizarre argument.

Bizarre?...from the man who uses the word offensive to describe Wr's?

I think you may have missed the point...so I will use smaller words.

Quit....picking....small...parts...of ...posts....to....deflect...from....your...lame... arguements.

(sorry about the three syllable word at the end)

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 11:10 AM
From Super Mod to Super Chump. How the high and mighty (in they're own mind) have fallen.

Keep flapping your gums and earn yourself a :banned:

Now why dont you go and enjoy some......
http://www.texaschapbookpress.com/magellanslog96/insanities/spotteddickpudding.jpg

You'd love to see me banned im sure, only i'm not doing anything outside the rules so it ain't gonna happen.

Unlike that lame 'gameday' thread in the NFL forum which was cheap excuse to try and lay some lame smack on the Bengals and Patriots and call out various fans.

Who knew the SF fanbase had such a weak underbelly that it would hope a rival fan got banned after a single BF thread :toofunny:

Maybe someone needs to call me a troll again, that would make my day.
Anyhow, thanks for the cake..i'll be sure to wash it down with a nice cup of tea :wink02:

Virginia Steeler
10-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Awwwww.

Taking delight in anothers misfortune...in the Blast Furnace?

I feel evil.

(Good job none of you guys have spent half your posts enjoying the very same schadenfreude at the expense of the Bengals and Browns, or i'd be forced to label you hypocritical douche bags).

Don't ever let anyone take your sense of perspective away from you, Rev.

How much do you post on Pats websites? It surprises me how much you're on a Steelers website since you're not a Steelers fan. Maybe subconsciously you wish you were a Steelers fan? That's an interesting theory, but my guess is you just have way too much time on your hands.

How, pray tell, did you even become a Pats fan? Being all the way across the pond I'd figure you were a Spurs fan. Not San Antonio, I mean Tottenham Hotspur. Based on your NFL team, you probably like Man U or Chelsea. I myself am a West Ham United fan - come on you IRONS!

Anyways, the Steelers lost to a team they should have beaten. It happens, and let's not prentend that Pats have played anyone - 4 teams with 1-3 records, hardly something to brag about. Talk some trash after the Pats beat Dallas and I'll listen.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Bizarre?...from the man who uses the word offensive to describe Wr's?

I think you may have missed the point...so I will use smaller words.

Quit....picking....small...parts...of ...posts....to....deflect...from....your...lame... arguements.

(sorry about the three syllable word at the end)

Sure offensively bad.

Your Wide receivers are offensively bad - in both senses.

Sorry if I didn't communicate that better.

As far as the last 'demand' - quit telling me what to do :crying02:

:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 11:14 AM
How much do you post on Pats websites? It surprises me how much you're on a Steelers website since you're not a Steelers fan. Maybe subconsciously you wish you were a Steelers fan? That's an interesting theory, but my guess is you just have way too much time on your hands.

How, pray tell, did you even become a Pats fan? Being all the way across the pond I'd figure you were a Spurs fan. Not San Antonio, I mean Tottenham Hotspur. Based on your NFL team, you probably like Man U or Chelsea. I myself am a West Ham United fan - come on you IRONS!

Anyways, the Steelers lost to a team they should have beaten. It happens, and let's not prentend that Pats have played anyone - 4 teams with 1-3 records, hardly something to brag about. Talk some trash after the Pats beat Dallas and I'll listen.

Hey I responded to this type of post (from a different, slightly more interesting poster than you) many moons ago.

I won't be doing it again.

Sorry.

ps. I won't be waiting for you to tell me when I can and can't talk a little trash.

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
more irrelevance i see. thats cute. a desperate attempt for litp to convince the steelersboard hes not a whiny little girl or a douchebag.so easily come across as a whiny 15 year old girl who has just been dumped by her first boyfriend

i'd be forced to label you hypocritical douche bags

doesnt litps defense of the patriots and the time he spends on this board come across as the married man who cheats on his wife with another man and then brags how he is having the best sex ever? and if we say it is wrong or gross he simply says "your jealous" :rolleyes:

all in all, its a good job by the members of steelersfever who have helped whittle down of our patfriend to his moral fiber. it was only a matter of time before he would reach his breaking point and crack. he seems to have severe issues with the word "cheater", and a million defensive mechanisms built in. im waiting for the fingers in the ears and a chippendale like chorus of "LaLaLaLaLaLa".

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2007, 11:17 AM
You have been so good lately....but are now going back to your old, sad methods of arguing...

For those who were not here.....I busted his tactics out in a past post....ENJOY!!!

I am just now beginning to understand how the Boston Tea Party actually happened

(Late 1700's)

MY ancestor: "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"

LITP's ancestor: "So are you saying that you would rather be taxed harshly and have a representative?"

My ancestor: "What ..thats not what I said!"

LITP's ancestor: "So your failure to answer my question shows me that indeed you want taxation but have no idea how much?"

My ancestor: "NO!..Thats not what I'm saying..I am saying that unless you give us a voice in regards to taxation or parlimentary procedure...we will NOT pay taxes and will in fact throw your OVERTAXED tea into the harbor!!"

LITP's ancestor: "Actually tea is made after brewing..I think you meant that you would throw the tea leaves into the harbor. Please get your facts straight. Since you dont know the difference between the two, it leads me to believe that your theory on revolt is not very well thought out."

My ancestor: "You are beginning to piss me off."

LITP's ancestor: I like biscuits with my tea..therefore your anger is misdirected in a metaphysical direction that completely ignores elements related to the essence of middle eastern socio-economical reasoning.

My ancestor:"Countdown to me sticking a musket up your butt?" :countdown

Virginia Steeler
10-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Hey I responded to this type of post (from a different, slightly more interesting poster than you) many moons ago.

I won't be doing it again.

Sorry.

ps. I won't be waiting for you to tell me when I can and can't talk a little trash.

Just slightly more interesting? Darn, I thought I was pretty entertaining, especially since I brought up football, I mean soccer.

Sorry for finding it a little fishy that you're a Pats fan from the U.K., if for no other reason than you're a "Redcoat" not a "Patriot"

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Ha.

Why im I not surprised a steelers fan would resort to a digging up post from the distant past to help himself out of a jam. :toofunny:

Nothing like patting yourself on the back for a job well done is there?

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Just slightly more interesting? Darn, I thought I was pretty entertaining, especially since I brought up football, I mean soccer.

Sorry for finding it a little fishy that you're a Pats fan from the U.K., if for no other reason that you're a "Redcoat" not a "Patriot"

You find it 'fishy'.

So what?

The most interesting thing to come from all this is that alot of you think I put as much stock in your opinions and 'thoughts' as you obviously do in mine.

Newsflash : I don't.

Schadenfreude is probably a pretty apt description, though.

Virginia Steeler
10-02-2007, 11:28 AM
You find it 'fishy'.

So what?

The most interesting thing to come from all this is that alot of you think I put as much stock in your opinions and 'thoughts' as you obviously do in mine.

Newsflash : I don't.

Schadenfreude is probably a pretty apt description, though.

Then the million dollar (pound) question is....why do you post here?

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 11:34 AM
lol Livid'n too pissed is patting himself on the back because he thinks he has brought misery to the steelerfans that he can enjoy. the only misery being enjoyed is those exhibited in his posts.

LMAO :toofunny: you have 7500 posts and 2 years invested that is absolute proof you are obsessed with steelerfans and their thoughts and opinions.

:busted:

listen bro, i gave you that golden shovel to help you dig out of that pile if shit, not to search for earthworms.

Steelnation36
10-02-2007, 11:34 AM
haha you know whats funny is he really thinks hes getting to us... maybe he is to some of u but i find it funny he takes so much time to spend on a STEELERS forum

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Ha.

Why im I not surprised a steelers fan would resort to a digging up post from the distant past to help himself out of a jam. :toofunny:

Nothing like patting yourself on the back for a job well done is there?

Gotta tell ya....I still LMAO at that post....its like a fine wine...(or Whine, in your case)...and gets better with age!!!:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

MACH1
10-02-2007, 12:27 PM
The truth comes out....

patsfans.com
livinginthe past
On the Roster

He's had that many post in this one tread alone.

It seems this isn't the only place he tries to impress with his lack of intelligence.
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/search.php?searchid=89383

This was also interesting
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=446928#post446928.

And 7491 post on another teams board. Now who is the troll?

rbryan
10-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Seven thousand four hundred eighty nine, seven thousand four hundred ninety, seven thousand four hundred ninety one.

I keep hearing you say that this topic has been brought up so many times that you don't feel the need to explain yourself.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason it gets brought up so much is because its an indication that you have something seriously wrong with you??

Now please go change that dirty undershirt and crack open a window. Better yet, go outside and have a conversation with a live human being instead of your monitor.

Virginia Steeler
10-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Seven thousand four hundred eighty nine, seven thousand four hundred ninety, seven thousand four hundred ninety one.

I keep hearing you say that this topic has been brought up so many times that you don't feel the need to explain yourself.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason it gets brought up so much is because its an indication that you have something seriously wrong with you??

Now please go change that dirty undershirt and crack open a window. Better yet, go outside and have a conversation with a live human being instead of your monitor.

minus Tony's numbers, Lonely Little Pats Fan has more than everyone on this page combined. 7489 to 7071

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 01:00 PM
minus Tony's numbers, Lonely Little Pats Fan has more than everyone on this page combined. 7489 to 7071

:toofunny: excellent!

-litp (burnt to a crisp and giving a lesson in self ownage)

X-Terminator
10-02-2007, 01:45 PM
All I know is that if I posted over 7,000 times on an opposing team's message board, I'd need my frickin' head examined. Anyone who does that either:

A. Have a genuine interest or like for the other team, or

B: Get some kind of sick and twisted pleasure out of baiting fans of said team into angry responses.

Something tells me option B is the case here.

To put this in perspective, I'm a member of 3 different message boards, one of which I've been a member of for almost 5 years and none of which are opposing team's boards...and I have less than 7,000 posts COMBINED.

CantStop85
10-02-2007, 02:06 PM
All I know is that if I posted over 7,000 times on an opposing team's message board, I'd need my frickin' head examined. Anyone who does that either:

A. Have a genuine interest or like for the other team, or

B: Get some kind of sick and twisted pleasure out of baiting fans of said team into angry responses.

Something tells me option B is the case here.

To put this in perspective, I'm a member of 3 different message boards, one of which I've been a member of for almost 5 years and none of which are opposing team's boards...and I have less than 7,000 posts COMBINED.

2,000's good though, right? :wink02:

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 02:08 PM
2,000's good though, right? :wink02:yeah, everyone knows youre option A) and secretly love the steelers. :chuckle:

HometownGal
10-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Unlike that lame 'gameday' thread in the NFL forum which was cheap excuse to try and lay some lame smack on the Bengals and Patriots and call out various fans.

And you had nothing to do with baiting in that thread? Riiiiiiighto. And Belidick has the integrity of the Pope. :rolleyes:

Instead of answering the question that has been posed repeatedly in this thread as to why you spend so much time on a Pittsburgh Steelers BB, you bypass the question and continue to instigate and bait. What is the problem with simply answering a very simple question?

ShutDown24
10-02-2007, 02:23 PM
2,000's good though, right? :wink02:

You do it for the right reasons. While being a stubborn Bengals fan sometimes; you are actually here to legitimately talk about football. That is something I haven't seen from LITP in a long time.

revefsreleets
10-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Another German word is coming to mind while reading this thread: Sheizen.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2007, 03:22 PM
And you had nothing to do with baiting in that thread? Riiiiiiighto. And Belidick has the integrity of the Pope. :rolleyes:

Instead of answering the question that has been posed repeatedly in this thread as to why you spend so much time on a Pittsburgh Steelers BB, you bypass the question and continue to instigate and bait. What is the problem with simply answering a very simple question?

Your lot started it.

So in language the befits the mentality in these parts 'nee-ner nee-ner'.

Its a message board - how I choose to interact with the other users is my business, and I don't owe you or anyone else any sort of explanation.

Thats about the size of it - hopefully this message will sink in to posters who seem remarkably slow to grasp what is a very simple point.

revefsreleets
10-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I get it. You're a rebel. A loner. And we don't want to get mixed up with the likes of you.

http://www.afunk.com/other/peewee/pictures/015.jpg

ShutDown24
10-02-2007, 04:23 PM
When the going gets rough, LITP backs down... Happens time and time again...

augustashark
10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Only two options I can come up with. Here are the links.

http://www.thecyn.com/dual-diagnosis.asp?kmas=2&kmca=Canyon-CAOnly&kmag=Bipolar&kmkw=bipolar-treatment&OVRAW=bipolar&OVKEY=bipolar%20treatment&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=7624900012&OVKWID=93291912512

http://www.cymbalta.com/depression/understand.jsp?ccd=mdddtc88&WT.srch=1

If you have any other please let me know.

rbryan
10-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Your lot started it.

So in language the befits the mentality in these parts 'nee-ner nee-ner'.

Its a message board - how I choose to interact with the other users is my business, and I don't owe you or anyone else any sort of explanation.

Thats about the size of it - hopefully this message will sink in to posters who seem remarkably slow to grasp what is a very simple point.

Seven thousand four hundred ninety two, seven thousand four hundred ninety three, Eight Gazillion seven hundred seventy seven thousand four hundred ninety four........Yeah, you're right and everyone else is wrong. Story of your life??

I don't want an explanation. I already know your problem. I just like to f>cK with you because you're a pompas douchebag. Seems like the overwhelming majority here think you're some kind of nut job to post that much. Just like the overwhelming majority of sports fans in this country think the patsies are scumbags and cheaters.

augustashark
10-02-2007, 05:28 PM
One thing you have to remember is that litp was raised in a backward way of thinking. See when litp was in band and they were doing their march onto the field to perform he was out place and marching the wrong way. Seeing this his mother responded by saying " look the entire band is out off sync and my little litp is the only one doing it right". I know that sounds maybe funny or trival, but it is the truth.

TheWarDen86
10-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Seven thousand four hundred ninety two, seven thousand four hundred ninety three, Eight Gazillion seven hundred seventy seven thousand four hundred ninety four........Yeah, you're right and everyone else is wrong. Story of your life??

I don't want an explanation. I already know your problem. I just like to f>cK with you because you're a pompas douchebag. Seems like the overwhelming majority here think you're some kind of nut job to post that much. Just like the overwhelming majority of sports fans in this country think the patsies are scumbags and cheaters.

YEH! :cheers:

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 07:47 PM

so i finally took the time to actually read beyond the 1st paragraph of the 1st post in this thread.

(usually when i read a post that begins "im a troll, please treat me like a troll" i immediately oblige.)

and i honestly must say, he raises a few interresting points. that he is dumber than he claims big ben to be and he cant remember the past that he currently lives in-
WildcatRay: I recall Ben being quoted about last year's offense being predictable, run, run, pass in long yardage. Yet, especially in the 2nd half the Steelers ran, ran, passed and punted all very predictable. Did it look that way to you, too?

Ed Bouchette: Sometimes, Ben does not remember history very well.

... and that he will never run out of ignitable material to get blasted (typical troll, flame baiter, material).

"decent talent"- pretty much undisputed the steelers have had better talent than the patriots throughout both teams history.

"misfits and rejects"- its obvious he's referring to the patriots and players such as dillon, moss, and potentially rickey williams.

"passable post-season contender"- when was the last time the patriots made it to a superbowl as opposed to the steelers setting a record playoff run?

typical flame bait material, and before his big ben comments i would say even litp isnt this dumb.

i have my doubts now. (we know how reliable and insightful all this regular "nfl forum" posts have been) :rolleyes:.

he trully believes all the gibberish he has spewed in this thread.

then again, no news here.... :coffee:

Atlanta Dan
10-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Ummmm...... think I may have found another reason.......

http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/erectile-dysfunction-coping

I think we have the correct diagnosis

For some it is Viva Viagra - for LITP it is is Viva Blast Furnace

To cut off his source of stimulation don't feed the troll

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 08:59 PM
I think we have the correct diagnosis

For some it is Viva Viagra - for LITP it is is Viva Blast Furnace

To cut off his source of stimulation don't feed the troll great point.

but here is where i am faced with a moral dilemma. i have taken in this stray and fed it for a year or so. if i kick it out the door, and discontinue feeding this "cyberanimal" am i no better than mike vick? watching this creature suffer a long and slow "cyberdeath" might make me feel a little bad (unless im taking under the table bets on the proposition ::wink02:).

its like adopting that wild, mangy, dingo pup that was abandonned at birth. you feed it and it comes back. you try to get rid of it and it returns. you kick it in the ribs and it loves you more. you turn your back on it, and it shows the utmost loyalty.

you just know this undomesticated animal cannot survive in the [cyber] world, without the humans who raised it. you feel guilty and sorry for raising a monster, only to release it to certain death.

:crying01:

*sniffle* while some might have anticipated an uncontrollable rage, i guess a steelers loss has just brought out the sensitive side of me.

(BTW who all had week 4 in the "when will litp finally crack" pool?)

:toofunny:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/supertrolltn.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2007, 09:10 PM
excuse me ...:wave:...i don't know if its been asked yet....but can anyone tell me why a bandwagon troll who's never touched an american football in his life, and tries to pass off what he's heard ,as original thought , has over 7,000 post on a steeler board ??.............thanks

tony hipchest
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
excuse me ...:wave:...i don't know if its been asked yet....but can anyone tell me why a bandwagon troll who's never touched an american football in his life, and tries to pass off what he's heard ,as original thought , has over 7,000 post on a steeler board ??.............thanks

its kind of bizzare, but mulla belichick recruits disgruntled non american youths to act as cyber terrorists. for their reward, they are looked at as martyrs and recieve 51 sb rings in the afterlife.

their task is simple: forget earthly wants and desires and devote ones life to bringing down the morale of the opposition via messageboard diatribe and lame rhetoric. this is hoped to damper the crowd noise and morale during road games. while it may be an insignificant advantage, it is one the league hasnt yet outlawed (like videotaping sideline coaches) therefore it is legal and legit.

believe it or not, there are thousands of belichick deciples lying 'n waiting in cybercells to embrace their calling and join a fanboard near you.

it is proven they will say just about anything and post as many times as possible to help fulfill the superbowl czar's dream.

HometownGal
10-02-2007, 09:40 PM
To cut off his source of stimulation don't feed the troll

Well, for as much as he is getting bitch slapped, owned and ram-rodded in this thread and because I'm just a softie and don't like to see anyone in pain, here's something that might soothe that source of stimulation . . . .

http://www.77canadapharmacy.com/images/product/pictures/A/A170000/A170059.jpg

Aussie_steeler
10-02-2007, 11:22 PM
great point.

but here is where i am faced with a moral dilemma. i have taken in this stray and fed it for a year or so.

Tony, when you go to the zoo the sign clearly states "dont feed the animals"

In this cyber zoo maybe we need to obey the sign hanging on the front gate.

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/111/0/e/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Livinginthe past
10-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Oh dear.

I can only shake my head at how bad a thread can devolve when you get so many Steelers fans in close proximity.

I should take this opportunity to state what a privelege and honour it is to have my psychological profile painted with such verve and accuracy.

When I see all this.....'wit'..and backslapping and repeated assertions that i have been somehow 'owned' by the Steelers collective whose combined IQ might stretch to four figures....well it tells me how close to the mark I have struck.

So easily manipulated its practically untrue, and just by typing this, I can guarantee I can pull the strings of those I wish to - its all too easy to be honest.

On the subject of football, I wonder how long it will take for PR mirage that is Tomlin to totally unravel - the real shame of being the Patriots probably come too late in the Steelers schedule to inflict that humiliation - can't have everything I suppose.

Poor mans Cowher - you'll look back on these words in the near future and know I was right.

I know you'll come running - desperately and unsuccessfully trying to score a point or two.

Its only a matter of time.....

See you soon.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Mods...

In the interest of reducing redundancy....and due to the similarity of what the Pigeon's are doing at Paul Brown Stadium , and what LITP is doing in this Forum....may I suggest we combine this thread with the " Sh*t on Bengals fans" thread...
...just a thought.

revefsreleets
10-03-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure what purpose the continuation of this thread would serve anyway.

fansince'76
10-03-2007, 10:14 AM
On the subject of football, I wonder how long it will take for PR mirage that is Tomlin to totally unravel - the real shame of being the Patriots probably come too late in the Steelers schedule to inflict that humiliation - can't have everything I suppose.

Probably considerably longer than it took the PR mirage of Belicheat to be exposed as the fraud he really is, i.e., it won't happen. :coffee:

Livinginthe past
10-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Probably considerably longer than it took the PR mirage of Belicheat to be exposed as the fraud he really is, i.e., it won't happen. :coffee:

We'll see.

I had the Seahawk game down as the first real test of the Steelers this year - despite being an NFC team, I think what they do on offense can cause the Steelers problems.

Particularly if they target the Steelers DB's who are suspect in coverage.

Virginia Steeler
10-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Oh dear.

I can only shake my head at how bad a thread can devolve when you get so many Steelers fans in close proximity.

I should take this opportunity to state what a privelege and honour it is to have my psychological profile painted with such verve and accuracy.

When I see all this.....'wit'..and backslapping and repeated assertions that i have been somehow 'owned' by the Steelers collective whose combined IQ might stretch to four figures....well it tells me how close to the mark I have struck.

So easily manipulated its practically untrue, and just by typing this, I can guarantee I can pull the strings of those I wish to - its all too easy to be honest.

Poor mans Cowher - you'll look back on these words in the near future and know I was right.

I know you'll come running - desperately and unsuccessfully trying to score a point or two.

Its only a matter of time.....

See you soon.

You tell me what is worse -- Steelers fans causing a thread to "devolve" or a Pats fan with over 7000 posts on a Steelers message board. Let me break it down for you in way that even the most dullard of men can understand. We all just want to know what is it you get from posting here. That being said, if you're going to post here and rip the Steelers you better get ready for some serious backlash. No one here is going to read one of your posts and say "You know, he's right, Go Pats". You're a bully and now that we are calling you out, you're retreating just like all bullies do.

Let's not bring IQ into this either... face it, just b/c you spell words with superfluous U's - like colour and honour - does not mean you're smarter than me.

Tomlin a PR mirage? Are you saying it was a PR move to hire a black coach? Wow, I hope not. Don't want to add racist to your list of character traits.

Livinginthe past
10-03-2007, 11:09 AM
You tell me what is worse -- Steelers fans causing a thread to "devolve" or a Pats fan with over 7000 posts on a Steelers message board. .

Well seeing as you ask i'll have to go with option A.

Let me break it down for you in way that even the most dullard of men can understand. .

Even the most dullard of men?

Dullard is a noun - just like numbskull is.

If you're going to attempt to make a point related to intelligence perhaps it would be best if you didn't make yourself look foolish while you do it?

We all just want to know what is it you get from posting here. That being said, if you're going to post here and rip the Steelers you better get ready for some serious backlash. .

'We all want to know do we?'

I've pointed this out before - no-one had a problem with 7,000 posts before this thread - but you give some of these guys a little football smack and suddenly its an issue.

Go figure.

I should also take this opportunity to point out that even when the Steelers were 2-6 and last year I didn't post a bunch of smack threads - which would have been too easy.

You act like im the one who has initiated this - wrong.

Even now there are posts in the NFL forum that are nothing short of lame smack - don't come crying to me just because I wont hesistate to take shot or two myself.

There is the odd poster here who i enjoy talking football (they shall remain nameless to avoid unnecessary persecution :toofunny:) - I enjoy a different perspective on different issues.

No one here is going to read one of your posts and say "You know, he's right, Go Pats". You're a bully and now that we are calling you out, you're retreating just like all bullies do..

A bully?

The single Patriots fan on a board full of Steelers fans?

Thats pretty funny...and sad if you think its true.

Let's not bring IQ into this either... face it, just b/c you spell words with superfluous U's - like colour and honour - does not mean you're smarter than me. .

Like i said earlier, if I were you I wouldn't bring up the subject of intellect if you can't get the basics right.

Tomlin a PR mirage? Are you saying it was a PR move to hire a black coach? Wow, I hope not. Don't want to add racist to your list of character traits.

That sounds like you jumping to conclusions to me.

Since when did the term 'Public Relations' become synonymous with the colo(u)r of a persons skin?

Im talking about the cliche ridden media calls - im asking is he an example of 'style above substance'?

He has inherited an okay-ish team, and so far the bright new beginning under Tomlin looks just like the same old Steelers under Cowher.

Shut down the run and, for the most part, its all over bar the shouting.

tony hipchest
10-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Tomlin a PR mirage? Are you saying it was a PR move to hire a black coach? Wow, I hope not. Don't want to add racist to your list of character traits.you havent been around long, but its typical that when litp is reeling and his back is to the wall, there are absolutely no lines he wont cross.

Virginia Steeler
10-03-2007, 12:40 PM
you havent been around long, but its typical that when litp is reeling and his back is to the wall, there are absolutely no lines he wont cross.

It is fun to talk trash to him. I love that he used his 7500th post to rip my post . I feel special to be a part of the milestone. Anyone can talk trash in an anonymous environment. We're all ten feet tall and bulletproof here. He's an instigator with nothing better to do than to post all day on a random team's website.

Atlanta Dan
10-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Anyone can talk trash in an anonymous environment. We're all ten feet tall and bulletproof here. He's an instigator with nothing better to do than to post all day on a random team's website.

You nailed it:thumbsup:

Virginia Steeler
10-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia Steeler
Let me break it down for you in way that even the most dullard of men can understand. .

If you're going to attempt to make a point related to intelligence perhaps it would be best if you didn't make yourself look foolish while you do it?

Oh, and how did I forget to include this in my post!!! -- You're wrong. Ever heard the term "He's a mountain of a man"? Wait but mountain is a noun? Well I don't know how they do it in jolly old England, but here we can sometimes use nouns as adjectives. Here's a quick lesson. You can use a noun as an adjective when the "noun" is used to define a noun - in this case dullard defines the other noun men. Nice try.

HometownGal
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
It is fun to talk trash to him. I love that he used his 7500th post to rip my post . I feel special to be a part of the milestone. Anyone can talk trash in an anonymous environment. We're all ten feet tall and bulletproof here. He's an instigator with nothing better to do than to post all day on a random team's website.

There's a new country tune out by Brad Paisley which I can't help but hum while reading this thread. :toofunny: I've also linked the video - take a listen and have a chuckle. :sofunny:

I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive an old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5 foot 3 and overweight
I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
And I've never been to second base
But there's whole ‘nother me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

'Cause online I'm out in Hollywood
I'm 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
I drive a Maserati
I'm a black-belt in karate
And I love a good glass of wine
It turns girls on that I’m mysterious
I tell them I don't want nothing serious
'Cause even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Chat with two women at one time
I’m so much cooler online
So much cooler online

When I get home I kiss my mom
And she fixes me a snack
And I head down to my basement bedroom
And fire up my Mac
In real life the only time I’ve ever even been to L.A
Is when I got the chance with the marching band
To play tuba in the Rose Parade

Online I live in Malibu
I pose for Calvin Klein, I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I've got a set of six pack abs that would blow your mind
It turns girls on that I’m mysterious
I could have a three way
So much cooler online

When you got my kind of stats
It’s hard to get a date
Let alone a real girlfriend
But I grow another foot and I lose a bunch of weight
Every time I login

I’m out in Hollywood
I’m 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
Even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Yeah, I’m cooler online
Yeah, I’m cooler online

Yeah, I’m cooler online

Yeah, I’ll see ya online

http://www.bradpaisley.com/

Preacher
10-03-2007, 02:27 PM
I seem to remember a post I read here once that fits.

"Son, the anonymity of the internet is no excuse for being a jackass."

Oh, and by the way,

The use of dullard before the noun means that the poster has chosen to syntactically equate the words dullard and men. It is unusual, but it happens. Just like "Mountain of a man."

It really is a shame when we have to teach someone of our linguistic homeland the rules of our common language.

But this post doesn't matter, as it isn't up to his "level" to respond. :coffee:

83-Steelers-43
10-03-2007, 02:39 PM
15 pages and still going strong...:smile:

fansince'76
10-03-2007, 02:42 PM
There's a new country tune out by Brad Paisley which I can't help but hum while reading this thread. :toofunny: I've also linked the video - take a listen and have a chuckle. :sofunny:

I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
But there's whole ?nother me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

I drive a Maserati
It turns girls on that I?m mysterious
I could have a three way
I?m so much cooler online
So much cooler online

And she fixes me a snack
And fire up my Mac
In real life the only time I?ve ever even been to L.A

Online I live in Malibu
I'm single and I'm rich
I could have a three way
So much cooler online

It?s hard to get a date
Every time I login

I?m out in Hollywood
I?m 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
Even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Yeah, I?m cooler online
Yeah, I?m cooler online

Yeah, I?m cooler online

Yeah, I?ll see ya online

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

augustashark
10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
LITP =

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/4/46/Donkey.jpg

Hee Haw, Hee Haw!

The Duke
10-03-2007, 02:56 PM

I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
But there's whole ?nother me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

I drive a Maserati
I could have a three way
So much cooler online

And she fixes me a snack
And fire up my Mac
In real life the only time I?ve ever even been to L.A

Online I live in Malibu
I'm single and I'm rich
I could have a three way
So much cooler online

It?s hard to get a date
Every time I login

I?m out in Hollywood
I?m 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
Even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Yeah, I?m cooler online
Yeah, I?m cooler online

Yeah, I?m cooler online

Yeah, I?ll see ya online

lol, that's awesome.

I can't believe this has been going for 15 pages already

augustashark
10-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Exclusive!

Found Litp on the web. Enjoy!

lxIcXjc3bUg

HometownGal
10-03-2007, 08:11 PM
I dunno - I picture LITP wearing these shoes . . .

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/HA02.jpg

Stlrs4Life
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
And this UK Kunt was a Moderator here before?

Tankus_Maximus
10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Wow, Nigel really stepped in it this time.

How the mighty have fallen...goes from being a Mod to a Troll with bad-Euro teeth, that drives on the wrong side of the road....that eats spotted-dick......that also enjoys cucumber sandwiches (WTF??)..all within one fell swoop.

Embarassing.

Yet amazing.

Way to go there Euro!!

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia Steeler

Oh, and how did I forget to include this in my post!!! -- You're wrong. Ever heard the term "He's a mountain of a man"? Wait but mountain is a noun? Well I don't know how they do it in jolly old England, but here we can sometimes use nouns as adjectives. Here's a quick lesson. You can use a noun as an adjective when the "noun" is used to define a noun - in this case dullard defines the other noun men. Nice try.

I wouldn't continue to make an issue of this, if I were you.

To quote your example (seeing as you seem hell bent on pushing it) - you could write; he is a mountain of a man, but not, he is a mountain of man.

See how that works?

Pretty simple.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 12:58 AM
And this UK Kunt was a Moderator here before?

This UK...what? :toofunny:

Idaho Steel
10-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Good Stuff. Remember the last time we won the Super Bowl. We crept in and took them all by suprise. I don't want us to lose at the end of the year. If we lose early we have time to learn and adjust. Go Steelers!!!

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 01:00 AM
So, im not surprised this has turned into a 'how do you picture LITP?' type thread - as far as possible from football.....

Then again, can't say i really blame you guys.... :wink02:

SteelerManiacXLII
10-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Pats fan,

It sounds like some people around here are jealous of your team. I for one can acknowledge a talented team when I see one. I look forward to meeting the Patriots in the Superbowl this February. Cheers and good luck trying to talk any football sense to these bandwagoners...:cheers:

stay classy stealer fans...:wink02:

SteelersMongol
10-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Oh, my God. LITP, is that really you? Or some other a-hole is playing us around in your name?

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 03:04 AM
Pats fan,

It sounds like some people around here are jealous of your team. I for one can acknowledge a talented team when I see one. I look forward to meeting the Patriots in the Superbowl this February. Cheers and good luck trying to talk any football sense to these bandwagoners...:cheers:

stay classy stealer fans...:wink02:

Ugh.

Tell me about it.

Funniest thing about the whole 'Cryhawks' thing?

Its actually the steelers who were bitching and whining about their *Superbowl win long after the fact - we had a couple of other Hawks fans here who tried to play it politically correct but they really must have wondered what the matter was with these guys......guilty conscience, I guess.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Oh, my God. LITP, is that really you? Or some other a-hole is playing us around in your name?

Its some other a-hole playing round with my name - he let me back on to answer your enquiry :wink02:

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Ugh.

Tell me about it.

Its actually the steelers who were bitching and whining about their *Superbowl win long after the fact - we had a couple of other Hawks fans here who tried to play it politically correct but they really must have wondered what the matter was with these guys......guilty conscience, I guess.

http://www.ltscotland.org.uk/healthykids/resources/jealousy_monster.gif

revefsreleets
10-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Die thread, die!

Aussie_steeler
10-04-2007, 08:30 AM
The truth comes out....

patsfans.com
10-01-2007, 11:47 AM
livinginthe past
On the Roster

He's had that many post in this one tread alone.

It seems this isn't the only place he tries to impress with his lack of intelligence.
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/search.php?searchid=89383

This was also interesting
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=446928#post446928.

And 7491 post on another teams board. Now who is the troll?

The truth part two part two

cincybengals.com
livinginthe past
Bengal Bucks: 3,080.26
Bank: 0.00
Total Bengal Bucks: 3,080.26

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=22113

Hope its a good one tonight!
Hey guys,

I thought i'd take this final opportunity to wish your team an injury free game tonight.

Unfortunately, i'll have to tape the game and watch it early tomorrw as im working nightshift tonight (and i've maxed out my fake sick days).

I won't go as far as to wish your team 'good luck' but I hope we put on a good show and both teams come out the other end fit and raring to go for week 5.

How sweet! How long has he truly been faking all of it for??

Re: Hope its a good one tonight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys. And truth be told I'd be quite happy for the Bengals to win the AFCN after doing the double over the Steelers

Do I smell a bengals fan or a troll on a steelers board??

X-Terminator
10-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Die thread, die!

Ditto.

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Nahhhh - we're going to keep it open a bit longer. Don't want to be thought of as "overzealous". :wink02: :bouncy:

rbryan
10-04-2007, 09:25 AM
He's a fan of anyone who will acknowledge his existance.

Reminds me of the old joke where the baby is so ugly the parents had to tie a pork chop around its neck to get the dog to play with it.

Replace the baby with him and the pork chop with his flame baiting posts.

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 10:13 AM
The truth part two

cincybengals.com
livinginthe past
Bengal Bucks: 3,080.26
Bank: 0.00
Total Bengal Bucks: 3,080.26

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=22113
well this explains all the tiger fur and dingle bungle berries stuck to his lip.

this is great:

Hope you stick around for the rest of the season, we could use quality posters from other fanbases.

Offer appreciated, Nate. [said the spider to the fly]

I'll be floating out and about - looks like im burning a few bridges over at SF - those guys really don't like a little bit of smack coming back their way.

this tactic is straight out of bengalbrians manual of trolling where one drops some pathetic death smack, or "im watching a video of your wife being gangbanged" smack, and then running off to say "those guys dont like a "little" smack.

the one who cant handle the smack is the one who had a nervous breakdown after the "spygate" scandal and a colossal meltdown on this board. he cant even handle the bengals being called "bungles" or belichick being called "belicheat" in the nfl forum. talk about thin skin. litp didnt bother to look at their smack forum to see how their community woulda handled the crap he posts here. he woulda been banned.

its cute he tries to camouflage his vented fustration as nfl smack in the blast furnace, but check out post #1. he wasnt blasting the team or the general steelers fanbase. he was blasting every member of this forum as a collective whole then he went into individual personalized attacks as the thread got longer. how hypocritical of him when he used to hand out infractions like hotcakes for doing much less when he was maude.

smack is fine. but he's trashing a community that he's belong to, for over 2 years. he's no better than the project kids who go around vandalizing and putting graphitti on their own buildings. doesnt he know somebody has got to clean that shit up?

he'd be the perfect fit on a bengals board. they all need somebody to look up to. perhaps he can finally succeed as the pied piper and lead them all off the proverbial cliff.

Tankus_Maximus
10-04-2007, 10:22 AM
well this explains all the tiger fur and dingle bungle berries stuck to his lip.

this is great:

Hope you stick around for the rest of the season, we could use quality posters from other fanbases.

this tactic is straight out of bengalbrians manual of trolling where one drops some pathetic death smack, or "im watching a video of your wife being gangbanged" smack, and then running off to say "those guys dont like a "little" smack.

the one who cant handle the smack is the one who had a nervous breakdown after the "spygate" scandal and a colossal meltdown on this board. he cant even handle the bengals being called "bungles" or belichick being called "belicheat" in the nfl forum. talk about thin skin. litp didnt bother to look at their smack forum to see how their community woulda handled the crap he posts here. he woulda been banned.

its cute he tries to camouflage his vented fustration as nfl smack in the blast furnace, but check out post #1. he wasnt blasting the team or the general steelers fanbase. he was blasting every member of this forum as a collective whole then he went into individual personalized attacks as the thread got longer. how hypocritical of him when he used to hand out infractions like hotcakes for doing much less when he was maude.

smack is fine. but he's trashing a community that he's belong to, for over 2 years. he's no better than the project kids who go around vandalizing and putting graphitti on their own buildings. doesnt he know somebody has got to clean that shit up?

he'd be the perfect fit on a bengals board. they all need somebody to look up to. perhaps he can finally succeed as the pied piper and lead them all off the proverbial cliff.

Couldn't have said it better myself, T! Nice Job there!

RACK HIM!!

revefsreleets
10-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Here's what I don't get (and part of why I wish this dumb thread would go away). What's with posting in the blast furnace, then trying to hide behind the defense of the ensuing (and inevitable) retalitory personal attacks as being "Non-football related"? Isn't that, um, exactly the reason that this forum is here? Isn't he trying to have it both ways? The "football talk" that started in post one was stupid and showed no real knowledge of football at all, but as a retort to the inevitable flames it's wrong to hide behind the "keep it football based" defense. This is a simple case of garbage in, garbage out. The thread started as garbage, and it hasn't devolved at all, merely maintained the same low level throughout.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Here's what I don't get (and part of why I wish this dumb thread would go away). What's with posting in the blast furnace, then trying to hide behind the defense of the ensuing (and inevitable) retalitory personal attacks as being "Non-football related"? Isn't that, um, exactly the reason that this forum is here? Isn't he trying to have it both ways? The "football talk" that started in post one was stupid and showed no real knowledge of football at all, but as a retort to the inevitable flames it's wrong to hide behind the "keep it football based" defense. This is a simple case of garbage in, garbage out. The thread started as garbage, and it hasn't devolved at all, merely maintained the same low level throughout.

Im not trying to hide behind a 'keep it football based' defense, though.

I gave that one up along time ago - you learn pretty quick that some of the posters here have little in the 'football smack' locker - well, when it falls outside the realm of the 'Bengals suck'.

Thats why it becomes personal - and its why I don't mind getting a little personal either - im sure you'd enjoy the 'quality level' of another Belicheat thread complete with graphic description of the arrogant ******* Patriots fans who have the balls to back him, much more, wouldn't you? :wink02:

So on that note, stop using that huge brain to try and calculate the exact worth of a thread in the BF - its a waste of your time.

Fact remains, as a Patriots fan i'm going to get in the neck this year whether we win it all or not and I might aswell take a few shots back.

Amazing how quickly pictures of 'trolls' appear when you question the validity of the Stealers SB most recent SB win, yet nothing but applause for the very same accusation when its levlled at the Patriots 3.

So basically, if you don;t like it - stop coming here - no-one is forcing you to read this retarded nonsense :wink02:

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 10:56 AM

Really, what an absolute sissy you are - im laughing at one of your posts for the first time in what seems like years.

The self proclaimed 'King of the BF' wears skirt and is proud of it.

Although the humo(u)r is probably unintentional, right?

You need to start looking for parts in a low budget soap opera - you crybaby, drama queen.

Jesus, what a puss.

revefsreleets
10-04-2007, 11:02 AM
So, at least you are admitting that this is all in retaliation then, right?

As for me, yeah I had a little fun with the cheating thing, but it's been played out in my book. I'm still going to laugh when I see a funny spin on it, though. Can't help that.

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Amazing how quickly pictures of 'trolls' appear when you question the validity of the Stealers SB most recent SB win, yet nothing but applause for the very same accusation when its levlled at the Patriots 3.

So basically, if you don;t like it - stop coming here - no-one is forcing you to read this retarded nonsense :wink02:

Get your head out of your hiney, LITP and quit comparing apples and oranges. Whether the Steelers were "handed" the SB XL Lombardi unfairly or not (which I don't think anyone outside of a Waaaaaahawks fan or a random jealous Bungles or Pats fan believes) - the Steelers didn't make those calls - the referees did, just as they did when they mysteriously "invented" the "tuck rule". We didn't have a coach who blatantly cheated by videotaping an opponent's signals nor did we have an owner who would tolerate that behavior from his coach and reward him for it instead of tossing him out the door, as I believe most other NFL owners would have done. The Patriots have been CHEATING themselves - no one aided and abetted them in what they did. If you want to continue to support a dishonest and ruthless NFL organization, be my guest, but don't you dare come to this board and spew your ignorant shit about the Steelers - an organization that is the most respected in the NFL with the world's largest fan base.

ShutDown24
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
LITP's opinion, just like the Patriots championships, is now officially tainted for the rest of time. Let him post all the BS he wants - If there is no one to agree with him he is just wasting time.

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Really, what an absolute sissy you are - im laughing at one of your posts for the first time in what seems like years.

The self proclaimed 'King of the BF' wears skirt and is proud of it.

Although the humo(u)r is probably unintentional, right?

You need to start looking for parts in a low budget soap opera - you crybaby, drama queen.

Jesus, what a puss.

oh yeah? well youre a turd pushin doodie head!

"snap, crackle, and POP".

youre spent, exposed, and being played like a fiddle. but your much better with the personal smack :rolleyes:

because you cant bring anything football related that isnt cribbed from some other board. try an original thought for once.

"in 1492 columbus discovered litp's big head"

:toofunny:

Atlanta Dan
10-04-2007, 11:31 AM
LITP's opinion, just like the Patriots championships, is now officially tainted for the rest of time. Let him post all the BS he wants - If there is no one to agree with him he is just wasting time.

A fire needs oxygen to burn - a troll needs responses to his posts - ignore LITP and IMO he will move on

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Ugh.

Tell me about it.

Its actually the steelers who were bitching and whining about their *Superbowl win long after the fact - we had a couple of other Hawks fans here who tried to play it politically correct but they really must have wondered what the matter was with these guys......guilty conscience, I guess.this irony and hypocricy is priceless.

you have become what you seemingly detest, and to watch this self loathing behavior is a beautiful thing (i knew it was just a matter of time).

the patriot fanbase as a whole is whining about those whining about the "spygate scandal" long after the fact. theyve even begun "martyrdom missions" on fanboards all across the globe.

"guilty conscience, I guess"

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 12:51 PM
So, at least you are admitting that this is all in retaliation then, right?

As for me, yeah I had a little fun with the cheating thing, but it's been played out in my book. I'm still going to laugh when I see a funny spin on it, though. Can't help that.

Of course it is.

And some of the stuff was funny, I even posted the bang cartoon on the subject - but I draw the line at every second thread having some reference to Belicheat or Cheatriots in it - especially when its outside the BF.

I didn't post any smack when the Patriots were playoff bound last year and the Steelers were stinking it up at 2-6.

Unfortunatly, it is far from 'played out' for alot of people here - and those people are who I target with a thread like this.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 12:53 PM
A fire needs oxygen to burn - a troll needs responses to his posts - ignore LITP and IMO he will move on

Just like you are..you mean? :thumbsup:

What are you even doing on this thread?

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Get your head out of your hiney, LITP and quit comparing apples and oranges. Whether the Steelers were "handed" the SB XL Lombardi unfairly or not (which I don't think anyone outside of a Waaaaaahawks fan or a random jealous Bungles or Pats fan believes) - the Steelers didn't make those calls - the referees did, just as they did when they mysteriously "invented" the "tuck rule". We didn't have a coach who blatantly cheated by videotaping an opponent's signals nor did we have an owner who would tolerate that behavior from his coach and reward him for it instead of tossing him out the door, as I believe most other NFL owners would have done. The Patriots have been CHEATING themselves - no one aided and abetted them in what they did. If you want to continue to support a dishonest and ruthless NFL organization, be my guest, but don't you dare come to this board and spew your ignorant shit about the Steelers - an organization that is the most respected in the NFL with the world's largest fan base.

Apples to oranges?

I would definitely question the wisdom of those who would believe that several blown calls in a Superbowl (that all went the same way) could have less impact than someone taping signals (that are being stolen every game, by everyone) from the sideline.

So, sure we got caught - but you, and those like you, who insist that the Patriots recent SB wins are tainted expose yourself as jealous fans of a repeatedly vanquished foe.

You sound 'annoyed' that I dare come here and 'spew ignorant shit' - the funny thing being every post of yours on this thread is possibly intended to personally annoy me - its shame it hasn't worked, im way above biting on that type of provocation.

So in reponse, I have no idea if you think you are still posting as a mod when you tell me what I shouldn't 'dare' to do - i'll presume you have more sense than to try and censor me for talking smack in the BF just cause your precious Steelers are taking a bit of a beating.

They mention something about a 'sense of humor' before you enter the BF - maybe you should look into purchasing one from somewhere!? :wink02:

Either that, or 'close the thread' - that would be what a real 'winner' would do. :toofunny:

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Wahhh Wahhhh Wahhhhhhh :crying02:

:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 01:41 PM
but I draw the line at every second thread having some reference to Belicheat or Cheatriots in it - especially when its outside the BF.

I didn't post any smack when the Patriots were playoff bound last year and the Steelers were stinking it up at 2-6.

:toofunny::troll::toofunny:

need some tissues for your issues? your cellophane skin is see through and thin as shit. get over it. crying about people on a steelerboard saying "bungles" or "belicheat" is absolutely pathetic. what are you gonna do about it? compose a 4 page PM to mike?

LMAO@U

somebody give this clown some crayons so he can continue drawing his "lines".

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Apples to oranges?

I would definitely question the wisdom of those who would believe that several blown calls in a Superbowl (that all went the same way) could have less impact than someone taping signals (that are being stolen every game, by everyone) from the sideline.

So, sure we got caught - but you, and those like you, who insist that the Patriots recent SB wins are tainted expose yourself as jealous fans of a repeatedly vanquished foe.

You sound 'annoyed' that I dare come here and 'spew ignorant shit' - the funny thing being every post of yours on this thread is possibly intended to personally annoy me - its shame it hasn't worked, im way above biting on that type of provocation.

So in reponse, I have no idea if you think you are still posting as a mod when you tell me what I shouldn't 'dare' to do - i'll presume you have more sense than to try and censor me for talking smack in the BF just cause your precious Steelers are taking a bit of a beating.

They mention something about a 'sense of humor' before you enter the BF - maybe you should look into purchasing one from somewhere!? :wink02:

Either that, or 'close the thread' - that would be what a real 'winner' would do. :toofunny:

tF4JTd61xco

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 01:50 PM
OK folks - time to get real here. I'm as guilty of feeding the troll as much as the next person, but that is exactly what we are doing in this thread.

I realize this is the BF and anything goes in this forum, but I think we've all made our points and though I am not going to close out this thread, I think we need to let it die out - whaddya say?

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 02:02 PM

Even if the thread does die a death. i'll remember this one - what an absolute masterclass in being a whining drama queen.

"Trashing a community"

What a sad loser.

There are those who post here who unable to post without some type of smack - that goes for the Patriots, the Bengals the Browns or the Seahawks - its naive to imagine they'll be able to take the high road...but I guess we can wait and see.

BF Motto : Anything Goes - unless it upsets our delicate sensibilities or is anti-Steelers in nature.

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 02:05 PM
OK folks - time to get real here. I'm as guilty of feeding the troll as much as the next person, but that is exactly what we are doing in this thread.

I realize this is the BF and anything goes in this forum, but I think we've all made our points and though I am not going to close out this thread, I think we need to let it die out - whaddya say?sounds good. i got litp on video cam here and he says he just wants to get back to talking football:

1bWcvuasBvo

:sofunny: check out his mnf pregame "rap". i would link it but it may be too close to almost showing something inappropriate.

83-Steelers-43
10-04-2007, 02:10 PM
"The Bangoooo's".......:sofunny:

Me love Patriots long time. Since two towzen one. I big, big fan you see.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 02:12 PM
sWeI4yMOHo8

Roethlisberger's back to throw...the rush.....fires it...it is intercepted..picked off..heading down the left sideline.

Its Rodney harrison..he's to the 20...15...10....5...Touchdown Rodney Harrison.

Beautiful.

Nothing like watching your team absolutely own a rival (I use the term loosely) on youtube.

Not as funny as clips of asian people though :wink02:

fansince'76
10-04-2007, 02:17 PM
sWeI4yMOHo8

Roethlisberger's back to throw...the rush.....fires it...it is intercepted..picked off..heading down the left sideline.

Beautiful.

Nothing like watching your team absolutely own a rival (I use the term loosely) on youtube.

Ironic that you should focus on a play with a 'roided up cheat, but coming from a defender of an organization that not only tolerates, but awards cheating, par for the course. :coffee:

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Ironic that you should focus on a play with a 'roided up cheat, but coming from a defender of an organization that not only tolerates, but awards cheating, par for the course. :coffee:

Heh.

Well its all i had to hand....if I had to stick to plays but non-roided, non-cheaters i'd have no material at all would I? :wink02:

It was a sweet interception, though.

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 02:24 PM
mr. 1 trick pony's cupboard is bare. thats all hes got, other than the inevitable internet tough guy routine where he says if he saw all of us face to face, he would kick our asses. :tt02:

hey! speaking of which, doesnt rodney king :dang: i mean harrison, get released from prison this week?

Virginia Steeler
10-04-2007, 02:25 PM
sWeI4yMOHo8

Beautiful.

i'm sure that was a special day for you...isn't that the game that made you a Pats fan?
No? You were a fan longer? What was it like to go 1-15 in 1990? Were you a fan back then? Thought I'd ask since we're bringing up past seasons and all. Well, if we're keeping score by the past it's 5-3.

I still want to know who you like in the EPL....Maybe my cousins in the ICF can say hi to you when you visit Upton Park

rbryan
10-04-2007, 02:26 PM
What kind of satisfaction could you possibly derive from the success of a team whose bandwagon you've been on a few years with absolutely no connection to the city they are from.

You're a clown.

Seven thousand five hundred eighteen, seven thousand five hundred nineteen...........................

ShutDown24
10-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Who cares about the guy... He is a joke... He probably saw one Super Bowl of the Patriots - jumped on the band wagon and now comes here to share what little NFL knowledge he has with those who obviously know much, much more than him about the sport.

tony hipchest
10-04-2007, 02:57 PM
seriously though, HTG is right. this is getting out of controll

as far as im concerned all the diatribe in this thread is water under the bridge.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 03:03 PM
i'm sure that was a special day for you...isn't that the game that made you a Pats fan?
No? You were a fan longer? What was it like to go 1-15 in 1990? Were you a fan back then? Thought I'd ask since we're bringing up past seasons and all. Well, if we're keeping score by the past it's 5-3.

I still want to know who you like in the EPL....Maybe my cousins in the ICF can say hi to you when you visit Upton Park

What are you talking about?

Everyone knows the Patriots only came into existence in 2001 :wink02:

I was actually dabbling with the idea of being a Colts fan, they've gotten the better of us the last couple of times - i'll see how things look going into the playoffs.

If you want an honest answer - i've actually been a fan of the Patriots since 1980 but I don't have any photographic evidence of that...you know, to try and convince people or anything :wink02:

I don't support any Premiership soccer teams - my only team is my home team Luton Town FC - they pretty much suck and won't be playing West Ham anytime soon!!

augustashark
10-04-2007, 03:31 PM
sounds good. i got litp on video cam here and he says he just wants to get back to talking football:

1bWcvuasBvo

:sofunny: check out his mnf pregame "rap". i would link it but it may be too close to almost showing something inappropriate.

First off, is she nude or what?

Also, I searched for dubaloo. dubaloo.dubaloo. rice girl .com and nothing came up....Little help here.:sofunny:

rbryan
10-04-2007, 03:34 PM
That must have been tough for you to suppress all that knowledge for so long. Did you became an expert on everything NFL once the patsies finally won something?

Just think, if message boards existed back then you would be close to 100,000 posts by now.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 03:36 PM
That must have been tough for you to suppress all that knowledge for so long. Did you became an expert on everything NFL once the patsies finally won something?

Just think, if message boards existed back then you would be close to 100,000 posts by now.

If message boards existed back then you might have come up with a post that demonstrated something other than mind bending levels of bitterness and inane stupidity.

No guarantee's with these theoretical situations, though..is there?

Ps. You've been requested numeous times to stop feeding the troll

MasterOfPuppets
10-04-2007, 03:37 PM
First off, is she nude or what?

Also, I searched for dubaloo. dubaloo.dubaloo. rice girl .com and nothing came up....Little help here.:sofunny:
is that belicheats....".other " woman ?

augustashark
10-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Litp, I have had no problem with your posts against the Steelers. It's your right to come here in the BF and smack talk all you want. With the Steelers being 3-1 and NE 4-0 you have some good ammo to fire with right now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, the NFL season is a marathon not a sprint. We will see where we are come week 13 when we meet in NE.

Also just a question, why do you always get so offensive when your manhood gets questioned? I mean if you are gay that's ok. I think one thing I've learned about the people on this site is that tolerance is a virture that they share. Don't be so uptight. Just be yourself.

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Nigel - is there a reason why you won't answer a question that several people have asked in this thread as to why you spend so much time on a Pittsburgh Steelers BB? With all of the Pats boards out there, why would you want to bother with a team and fanbase that is so far beneath the high and mighty Pats? *cough* ('x'cuse me - damned salted cashews :dang:).

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Litp, I have had no problem with your posts against the Steelers. It's your right to come here in the BF and smack talk all you want. With the Steelers being 3-1 and NE 4-0 you have some good ammo to fire with right now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, the NFL season is a marathon not a sprint. We will see where we are come week 13 when we meet in NE.

Also just a question, why do you always get so offensive when your manhood gets questioned? I mean if you are gay that's ok. I think one thing I've learned about the people on this site is that tolerance is a virture that they share. Don't be so uptight. Just be yourself.

Its not just that i'm gay - its that I feel a special electricity pass between us when we post toward each other.

I just know it could never work out between us, which just makes me want to cry into my pillow..right after biting it :wink02:

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Nigel - is there a reason why you won't answer a question that several people have asked in this thread as to why you spend so much time on a Pittsburgh Steelers BB? With all of the Pats boards out there, why would you want to bother with a team and fanbase that is so far beneath the high and mighty Pats? *cough* ('x'cuse me - damned salted cashews :dang:).

Its a simple reason (which ought to help you remember it this time) _ I simply don't owe anybody any explanations as to why I choose to post here.

Thats why you don't, and won't, get one.

In classic football cliche mode - it is what it is.

Hopefully we won't have to retread this same water in a couple of hours when you forget what I just wrote.

MasterOfPuppets
10-04-2007, 03:59 PM
its simple htg....he is what he is,,,

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 04:02 PM
its simple htg....he is what he is,,,

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

They tell you how best to deal with a troll infestation on wikipedia?

Say, its abou time we stopped feeding this guy, right?

MasterOfPuppets
10-04-2007, 04:06 PM
They tell you how best to deal with a troll infestation on wikipedia?

Say, its abou time we stopped feeding this guy, right?as a matter of fact the do......:banned:

MACH1
10-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Its not just that i'm gay - its that I feel a special electricity pass between us when we post toward each other.

I just know it could never work out between us, which just makes me want to cry into my pillow..right after biting it :wink02:

That explains your man crush on the golden boy.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/Meevin/gay_tom_brady.jpg

Stlrs4Life
10-04-2007, 04:17 PM
This UK...what? :toofunny:

You know exactly what I meant. If I would have spelled it the proper way, it probably would have had one of these in it **. Have no clue on why you went off on this board, I always thought you were a decent poster.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 04:18 PM
You know exactly what I meant. If I would have spelled it the proper way, it probably would have had one of these in it **. Have no clue on why you went off on this board, I always thought you were a decent poster.

Ahhhhh.........shaddup. :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
10-04-2007, 04:19 PM
is that belicheats....".other " woman ?

You know, that's what I thought when I first saw her and then I realized this was his "other" woman.....

G7EPWSsr1Lg

I can see how we both could be confused at first.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 04:19 PM
as a matter of fact the do......:banned:

Another sissy who dishes out smack but wants to hide behind the mods when he gets a little back.

Why am I not surprised?

Keep calling for me to get banned - I haven't broken any rules.

Livinginthe past
10-04-2007, 04:20 PM
That explains your man crush on the golden boy.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/Meevin/gay_tom_brady.jpg

Why..yes it does.

I love Brady.

In every sense.

You arent homophobic are you? :wink02:

Atlanta Dan
10-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Its a simple reason (which ought to help you remember it this time) _ I simply don't owe anybody any explanations as to why I choose to post here.

Hopefully we won't have to retread this same water in a couple of hours when you forget what I just wrote.

I know I said I would not be responding to you anymore but you really are a pathetic sack of sh** for your personal attacks.

Deriving what appears to provide extraordinary pleasure (congratulations for being able to type so quickly with one hand) from these repeated sorts of slurs is a sad reflection on the empty life you must lead.

If you want to respond on this board to this I suggest you hurry up.:smile:

HometownGal
10-04-2007, 04:53 PM

You IGNORANT, VILE, CLASSLESS piece of shit. Talking smack is one thing - taking a cheap shot at my medical condition (or that of any other member) earns you my Size 8-1/2 right out the door. You are very aware of how the radiation I received several yeras ago affected my short term cognitive memory - we discussed it via PM when you were a Mod. I never imagined that you would sink to such a low level.

To think that I actually respected you not only as a Mod, but as a person. :shake02:

YOU'RE GONE.

HometownGal
10-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Well - did you see what you were looking for? :toofunny::toofunny: