PDA

View Full Version : Two Bush Jokes

SCSTILLER
10-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Sorry if these have been posted before: (but here goes)

A guy walks into a bar in Texas and see's President Bush at the other end of the bar having a drink and talking to the bar tender. The guy walks up to the President and asks him what he is doing here. President Bush responds "Son, I am talking to the bartender about my plans for starting WW3, would you like to hear the plans?" The man says "heck yeah." The president states "First, we are going to kill 160 million muslims, then we are going to kill one tall, blonde big breasted woman." The man, confused asks "why are you going to kill a tall, blonde, big breasted woman?" The President snickers, turns to the bartender and remarks "see, I told you no one would care about a 160 million muslims!"

The President is sitting at his desk in the oval office and in walks in Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, and Gen. Peter Pace for the morning briefing. "Well, what's happened over the course of the evening" the president asks. Cheney replies, "Mr. President, the economy is slowly climbing, there is flooding in Texas, and 2 Brazillian soldiers were killed in Iraq!" The President hangs his head, he is upset, a tear running down his cheek, completely distaught, looks up and asks "I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but exactly how many is 2 Brazillion?"

Hope you all enjoy and these jokes were not meant to offend anybody, they are just jokes, remember!

CB1977
10-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Loved them both!!!

Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Steeler in Carolina
01-19-2008, 12:49 AM
nice