PDA

View Full Version : B. McFadden

steelpride12
10-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Ok i would love to know everyone's opinion on B. McFadden. He had that nice INT for a TD and seems to shut down alot of his receivers. He is young and has lots of talent, but still alot to learn. He still will get beat against better receivers so out of 100 i would give this guy a 80 at the most because of so far this year he has been really dominate, and its sad to see him out this week. What do you all think?

oo ya Go Steelers! :tt02:

Lord Stiller
10-02-2007, 06:51 PM
I like him. As you said, he still has a lot to learn but he is getting better and will likely be our full-time starter next season. He is very physical but tends to make too much contact at times

Hopefully he has a timely and full recovery fromt his high-ankle sprain. That particular injury is one that tends to linger for more than a few weeks

Atlanta Dan
10-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I like McFadden's potential, but his status as the #3 cornerback is cemented by one horrid alternative being R. Coclough. :jawdrop:

Get well soon

jjpro11
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
high ankle sprains arent pretty guys. he could miss quite a few weeks. id rather see gay ahead of coke on the depth chart. gay is more of a ballhawk, while coke looks just lost.

Lord Stiller
10-02-2007, 09:33 PM
high ankle sprains arent pretty guys. he could miss quite a few weeks. id rather see gay ahead of coke on the depth chart. gay is more of a ballhawk, while coke looks just lost.

Gay is already ahead of Colclough on the depth chart. Coclough hasn't even been in uniform yet

Paul Pyrch
10-02-2007, 09:45 PM
:thumbsup:I agree with all of you. When all is said and done, McFadden is going to be one great corner.

Galax Steeler
10-03-2007, 03:47 AM
:thumbsup:I agree with all of you. When all is said and done, McFadden is going to be one great corner.

Agreed I really like him I could see McFadden and gay being our future corners.

BozMan
10-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Steelers should have a good secondary shaping up in the near future.

CB: Taylor, McFadden/Gay
S: Polamalu, Smith

TackleMeBen
10-03-2007, 03:10 PM
i agree. we should have a good secondary.. i have liked gay ever since i seen that hit he put on that guy from the saints in the HOF game... talk about getting jacked up

Haiku_Dirtt
10-03-2007, 04:16 PM
One thing is certain. Dude is one super physical player. Not sure how "great" he'll be.

I think he needs to sharpen his focus.

.24lockdown
10-03-2007, 09:26 PM
yeah i like mcfadden but yes he does make to much contact. he can hit tho, lol.
and yes that hit by gay in the hof game was just..........yup

FOOTEupyourarse
10-03-2007, 10:15 PM
mcfadden is going to be solid for us but why is everyone sold on GAY? he played against the 3rd and 4th string offenses in the preseason. i think he has potential but lets see him in REAL game action before we judge him!

jjpro11
10-03-2007, 11:54 PM
mcfadden is going to be solid for us but why is everyone sold on GAY? he played against the 3rd and 4th string offenses in the preseason. i think he has potential but lets see him in REAL game action before we judge him!

i dont think anyone is "sold" on gay.. we just dont want to see coke in coverage ever again.

.24lockdown
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
he did play a lil bit against the cards throughout the game....