PDA

View Full Version : A Thinning Stable

Haiku_Dirtt
10-03-2007, 08:24 PM
The rest of the nation won't be upset to hear that C.J. Gable is done for the season. Ouch. Stafon Johnson has a deep bruise. That's 11 and 8 yds/carry respectively.

And SC is digging into the depth chart at the o-line now that the freshman center went down on the same play 6'6" 310 lb. guard Chilo Rachal sprained his knee.

:violin:

Enter true freshman Joe McKnight. He is billed as the next coming of _________ . I'd prefer to see a healthy dose of a healthy Chauncy Washington in the coming weeks. He doesn't wait for the hits he delivers them along with solid yardage.

But when you have a sizzling new toy it'll be too irresistable not to let McKnight loose.

revefsreleets
10-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I shed no tears for the loss of Trojan RB's. They have stable of EIGHT elite running backs. SI did a story about them at the beginning of the season.

However, I hope this isn't just SC fans setting up excuses in case there is another Trojan choke down the road. That won't wash.

pittsburghp8baller
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
i find it funny that every1 said that they could never run out of running backs. first e. moody transfers.. gotta figure at least one would. now all of that. by time they get to notre dame they will have JD Booty running the ball