PDA

View Full Version : J. Kitna > C. Palmer

tony hipchest
10-03-2007, 10:39 PM
so jon kitna is the passing yardage leader (against much superior competition ) and leading the lowly, talent lacking, no defense having, bottom dwelling, detroit lions to a 3-1 record, while carson and the talent rich bungles are in the basement at 1-3?

kitna

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

palmer

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

how could this be? lol. didnt kitna guarantee 10 wins for the lions this season? what did carson guarantee? no bengals arrests?

i dont think kitna is on a $100,000,000 contract but its possible the bengals vastly underrated true leadership skills and kept the wrong guy. more 'maturity' is all chad johnson, and tj housh need. :rolleyes:

so what does all of this mean? a) mike brown is probably too stupid to fire the black heyzeuz and hire mike martz, or b) lewis and his great defensive mind are out the door and martz is the next hc of the bungles.

im going with option a). its not like brown has the same record of hiring coaches as the rooneys, now is it?

dave shula over bill cowher???? :dang:

:toofunny:

SteelerManiacXLII
10-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Kitna is a good QB. HE WAS A GREAT QB!

http://www.geocities.com/jshmt/kitna.jpg

TroysBadDawg
10-04-2007, 03:09 AM
he has a great hair cut.

stillers4me
10-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Carson was quoted at the beginning of training camp that the Bengals were the team to beat in the AFC North.

Just just about everybody has................:sofunny:

TackleMeBen
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
the only difference is that Kitna is actually trying to back up his statement that the lions will win 10 games.. they only need 7 more...

and Palmer... well arent they tied for the bottom or in the bottom? i cant remember.. right now i think the AFCN is the steelers to lose..for some reason it seems that all the competition in AFCN has gone down hill (except for the steelers)

The Duke
10-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Palmer is a pro bowl mvp QB, Kitna is 97's world bowl mvp. you do the math :toofunny: