PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Anyone see anything odd here?

Suitanim
10-06-2005, 10:18 AM
CBS Sportline picks for week 5. There are some weird picks throughout, but look at all the Steelers hatah's!

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED

Ambridge
10-06-2005, 10:37 AM
San Diego across the board. :bs:

This is the same group where 2 actually picked San Francisco to beat Indianapolis and 4 picked Arizona over Carolina.

Soldier4Steelers
10-06-2005, 12:37 PM
after there win and our loss to NE they have to pick them to win, unless they were smart

bigbensgirl7
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
who cares....they will all lose that game then.

SteelCityMan786
10-06-2005, 10:04 PM
BigBensGirl is 100 percent right they'll be shocked by the Steelers Monday

BlitzburghRockCity
10-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Bastards!! Chargers across the board WTF !!! we'll show em!

bigbensgirl7
10-08-2005, 09:51 AM
that's what the Steelers do best....whe we are not getting any respect...the Steelers show them what fools they are!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! Just gives them more to fight for!!!

CowherLover
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
It's all good, they can all kiss our a$$ after the game!

bigbensgirl7
10-08-2005, 12:53 PM
It's all good, they can all kiss our a$$ after the game!
:rofl: I hear that....I just think of all the "experts" week after week that picked against us and how stupid they looked....no biggie....we will do what we do best!!!

bigbensgirl7
10-08-2005, 01:06 PM
here's the only person I have seen pick the Steelers in this game so far and it's a good read also
http://nfl.com/news/story/8937548

Who will win the classic strength-on-strength battle of the Pittsburgh Steelers' running game and the Chargers' run defense?
I'll go with Pittsburgh, although this should go a long way toward making for an extremely close game that likely will be decided in the final moments.

Despite the willingness of offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt to allow quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to run a more wide-open offense, the Steelers still are a run-oriented club, as evidenced by the fact they have had 36 more rushing attempts than passing attempts in three games.

And for the first time this season, they will be working with a healthy, deep and versatile backfield of Willie Parker, Duce Staley and Jerome Bettis. The Steelers will try and make the most of it by spreading out the Chargers defense with frequent use of three-receiver sets -- with one back, two backs or one tight end -- in order to dictate fronts with six or seven defenders rather than eight.

Although San Diego has a strong defensive line of nose tackle Jamal Williams and ends Igor Olshansky and Jacques Cesaire, the Steelers have one of the largest and strongest interior lines (consisting of center Jeff Hartings, and guards Alan Faneca and Kendall Simmons ) it will face this year. As long as they can consistently block with minimal use of double teams, the Steelers will hold a major advantage in this key AFC showdown.

bengalsfan21
10-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Well Harmon and Bromberg seem pretty smart but the rest seem a little slow.......I even picked you guys to win this week and I hate the steelers, these guys are smokin some Ricky weed!!

bigbensgirl7
10-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Well Harmon and Bromberg seem pretty smart but the rest seem a little slow.......I even picked you guys to win this week and I hate the steelers, these guys are smokin some Ricky weed!!
I agree!!! :smile:

hardwork
10-09-2005, 09:01 PM
"Wow! Anyone see anything odd here?"

Yeah, you're a little odd.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
I love the underdog role. I think the team plays better when they're not favored

Suitanim
10-10-2005, 11:10 AM
"Wow! Anyone see anything odd here?"

Yeah, you're a little odd.

Thanks for contributing your great wit and intellect with such an inteligenge and well thought out quip.

CowherLover
10-14-2005, 09:56 PM
It's been pleasnat without HW here, go home loser!