PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schein First Quarter Report Cards: Steelers Get An "A"

alittlejazzbird
10-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Pittsburgh ? Mike Tomlin's Steelers were flat-out flawless in the first three weeks. I can't criticize them for losing to a tough Arizona team on the road sans Hines Ward, especially after the way Pittsburgh simply pounded Cleveland, Buffalo and San Fran to start the season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7287878

In my opinion, a win this Sunday over Seattle cements us as a team to be reckoned with. A loss, and suddenly we look merely average and middle-of-the-pack, with two very long weeks to stew in our juices.

While I don't in any way think this is a "must-win" game, or that our season is tanking if we lose, if the Steelers are to be viewed as a legitimate top tier contender, they gotta prove they can win definitively over Seattle -- no questionable calls, no whining, just flat-out beat them.

SCSTILLER
10-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I have to agree with you there Jazzbird, for us to prove to the rest of the league (media especially) we have to beat the Hags., and beat them bad. I truly beleive that will happen, I think Tomlin will have the boys fired up

NateC
10-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Sadly Being "Fired Up" Doesnt Mean Jack Squat....

Execute Steelers.
I dont care if you play with Passion or Not Vs.Seahawks... Just Execute.
Beeing Fired Up Has nothing to do with that.:banging:

jjpro11
10-04-2007, 03:07 PM
this is a big game. we gotta have this one. i cant go two whole weeks knowing we lost our last 2.. it just cannot happen! lets win this one and go into the bye week strong. :tt02:

alittlejazzbird
10-04-2007, 03:40 PM

Execute Steelers.

You're right. I'd prefer the cold, workmanlike precision of the Pats and Colts and a solid, convincing win (with plenty of celebrating at the end).

Stlrs4Life
10-04-2007, 05:11 PM

Execute Steelers.

So true. Just go out and play like we know they can.

Galax Steeler
10-05-2007, 04:36 AM
I just hope that we get everyone back from injury and we can put a hurt on the sehawks.

delhess
10-05-2007, 04:52 AM
will the steelers bounce back and kick some nfc butt?

revefsreleets
10-05-2007, 09:36 AM
I'm sorry, I've never forgiven Schein for picking the Steelers to go 7-9 the year we won the Super Bowl.