PDA

View Full Version : Some players just never learn....

The Duke
10-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Apparently Travis Henry tested positive for marijuana....again :dang:
And now he may serve a 1 year suspension, and by the way goodell has been applying the law in the league seems like this may get done.

I feel sorry for broncos fans, this guy was really prospering behind their line, but I guess many backs can do that in denver. The guy gets a new contract and this is what he does, stupid :banging:

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=4547952&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.1.1

steelersfanmx
10-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Hoo... This is bad news for my wife... :pity:
She's a die hard broncos fan...

jjpro11
10-05-2007, 02:37 AM
id probably be hittin it too if i had to pay for 9 of my babies and 9 of my babies mommas. :dang:

Indy_Steelers
10-05-2007, 05:02 AM
Not that what Goodell did was wrong but it is interesting that for being a player getting busted for something that was done off the field and having to sit out a year for this but a coach/management (that was done on the field after getting notice about not doing it) gets busted for cheating and nothing happens.

Atlanta Dan
10-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Bill Simmons sums it up

Random question on the Travis Henry thing: I thought pot killed sperm cells? How many kids would this guy have sired if he wasn't a fan of the Mary Jane? Twenty? Thirty? And did you ever think the same person could potentially shatter Shawn Kemp's fertility records and Ricky Williams' drug test records? Put it this way: You are making a STRONG statement when you purchase a Henry jersey right now. You're basically saying, "I love pot, I love sex, and your dad would have a heart attack if he knew I was dating you."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/071005&sportCat=nfl

:sofunny:

ShutDown24
10-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Henry is hilarious...

SteelerFanInCA
10-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Some guys just don't get it I guess. :dang:

Big D
10-05-2007, 06:20 PM
the sad thing is rickey williams could easily replace henry pending williams reinstatemnet

silver & black
10-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Gee, too bad. I guess we don't need to worry about him when they come to Oakland.

Big D
10-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Gee, too bad. I guess we don't need to worry about him when they come to Oakland.

I never thought I would be saying this, But with henry out it even puts more pressure on a young cutler. I think Kiffin could easily win the afc west espically if norvell doesnt get the bolts turned around

Sith Lord
10-06-2007, 08:38 PM
From ESPN:

"Loss of income could also affect Henry's ability to meet certain legal responsibilities. In a child-support action in Georgia earlier this year, it was revealed that Henry has fathered nine children by nine different women. Courts in several jurisdictions have ordered him to make child-support payments for seven of the children."

Holy Jizz Distributor Batman!

The Duke
10-06-2007, 10:49 PM
From ESPN:

"Loss of income could also affect Henry's ability to meet certain legal responsibilities. In a child-support action in Georgia earlier this year, it was revealed that Henry has fathered nine children by nine different women. Courts in several jurisdictions have ordered him to make child-support payments for seven of the children."

Holy Jizz Distributor Batman!

I guess it's being said before, but henry's an idiot :dang:

Steeler in Carolina
10-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I feel bad that someone could be this stupid.