PDA

View Full Version : Other Steelers Boards?

Atlanta Dan
10-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Sometimes a neighborhood changes to the extent it is time to consider whether to move.

I of course can Google other Steelers boards, but given my respect for the opinions of frequent posters (with the notable exception of one prolific poster who for some reason continues to be allowed to post here:smile:) if anyone can pass along by PM other good Steelers boards I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Dan

revefsreleets
10-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I've posted on all of them, some more than others, and I have to tell you this is the best of the lot. Most of them are a lot more extreme.

SteelCityMan786
10-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I would post or PM one name, but I feel out of respect and the integrity of this board, I shouldn't. So I won't. Sorry.

Atlanta Dan
10-05-2007, 09:00 AM
I would post or PM one name, but I feel out of respect and the integrity of this board, I shouldn't. So I won't. Sorry.

Understood - I asked for PMs because I did not want to turn this into ads for the competition.

Preacher
10-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Understood - I asked for PMs because I did not want to turn this into ads for the competition.

Good for you.

And I believe that um....

The neighborhood has been cleaned up as of a few hours ago.

:wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-05-2007, 03:57 PM
The other Steelers board I post you can't type the name here....But the initials are SA......

Stlrs4Life
10-05-2007, 04:49 PM
The other Steelers board I post you can't type the name here....But the initials are SA......

LOL! Plus, it doesn't matter, cause I believe the mods can read your pms anyways on message boards. Not to say that would happen here.

Atlanta Dan
10-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Good for you.

And I believe that um....

The neighborhood has been cleaned up as of a few hours ago.

:wink02:

Yep - channeling the late Mr. Rogers I now can say it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood

revefsreleets
10-05-2007, 06:06 PM
It's kind of a big white elephant sitting right in the middle of our message board living room.

Hines0wnz
10-07-2007, 02:50 PM
There are other Steelers boards? :jawdrop:

hehehehe :flap:

steelforce95
10-07-2007, 03:04 PM
:tt02: Hey when I signed up didn't it say fun and intelligent conversations with other fans lol i guess other fans do include non steeler fans. We know who has intelligent and fun conversations and who doesn't!:cheers:

HometownGal
10-07-2007, 05:37 PM
LOL! Plus, it doesn't matter, cause I believe the mods can read your pms anyways on message boards. Not to say that would happen here.

Nope, Dom - not on this board and even if we had that ability, I don't believe that any of us would invade someone's privacy like that.

SteelCityMan786
10-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Nope, Dom - not on this board and even if we had that ability, I don't believe that any of us would invade someone's privacy like that.

Don't see any reason myself