PDA

View Full Version : What's your excuse now holmgren?

Big D
10-07-2007, 04:01 PM
You just got your ass handed to you. Were the refs working against you today or did you really just get your ass kicked?

revefsreleets
10-07-2007, 04:17 PM
All I know is the refs certainly didn't want the Steelers to score on the opening drive of the second half, BUUUUUUUUUUT, GOOD teams overcome poor officiating and find ways to get it done in spite of any adversity.

As far as I'm concerned, this buries the Super Bowl conspiracy nonsense forever.

HometownGal
10-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Big D - we have ESP - I just asked the same question in the other Cryhawks thread. :cheers::toofunny:

steelforce95
10-07-2007, 04:49 PM
:tt02: Hopefully the Seasquacks have had their final say. I'm tired of rehashing the past. TODAY IS OURS!! There is no excuse. WE won without some of our better players and to the ones who stepped in..................awesome playing. :cheers: to Davenport and Wilson we always seem to have guys who can step up THANKS GUYS!

Indy_Steelers
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
With the injuries that we had for today's game you could say that we won with one hand tied behind our back.

steelforce95
10-07-2007, 05:05 PM
In the movie Dodge ball Vince Vaughn ties a handkerchief over his face, I think Ben could have done that!

Big D
10-07-2007, 05:34 PM
All I know is the refs certainly didn't want the Steelers to score on the opening drive of the second half, BUUUUUUUUUUT, GOOD teams overcome poor officiating and find ways to get it done in spite of any adversity.

As far as I'm concerned, this buries the Super Bowl conspiracy nonsense forever.

exactly I was just going to say the same thing. Refs should never make or break a good team.

steel striker
10-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Just like in Super Bowl XL the better team won the game. We proved last week against the seahawks and, we made Hasselback look pretty bad in there. It still bugs me that the media is almost always bias against us. I guess I expect that so, lets keep going under the radar and, shock the world again like we did in 2005. I know the season is young. There is a long way to go but, I like our chances.

stlrtruck
10-14-2007, 10:03 PM
And it looks like the other "black and gold" team took some notes from last weeks game and are handing the suckhawks another beating!!!!