PDA

View Full Version : Nice Win STEELERS !

NV STEELERS 723
10-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I thought our STEELERS played very well considering the injuries to key players...Ben,Willie,Davenport ( the GB leap ) Miller, and our most underated WR Cedric played a terrific game... I really don't want to see any more negative comments about Cedric... he stepped up ; made some nice catches, and on that 10 min drive in the 3rd he had a hold, but that didn't stop Ben from going to him on a nice pass play... good job Ced!

Our defense played awesome!!!!!!!!!!! the Seahags had 19 yards in the last 2 quarters?????

It was a nice game to watch, and hopefully the bye week will be a friend....

I'm actually happy about the bye week too...We are going to the PGA FRY'S OPEN golf tournament in Vegas this weekend.... then I have a golf tournament on Sunday, and I won't miss watching the STEELERS play because of the bye week...

We have some tough games coming up.....We will overcome

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delhess
10-07-2007, 04:15 PM
ben was the story of the game i think , but how about our secondary!!!!

what a nice job by them. i was very concerned about our pass protection today. how encouraging!

steelforce95
10-07-2007, 04:40 PM
:tt02: Congrats to our fine steelers team. You did an awewome job. Hopefully the bye will give our guys time to heal and then......... who knows our far we can go. It's amazing when you have a little faith. WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helmet:

stillers4me
10-07-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm so proud! I have to admit, when I heard about Santonio I thought negative thoughts..............

But both the offense and the defense stepped right up and we literally beat the Seahags with one hand tied behind our backs!! :tt02:

Tomlin was right, again..............injuries are no excuse for losing. Good teams step up and make the plays! :cheers:

TackleMeBen
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm so proud! I have to admit, when I heard about Santonio I thought negative thoughts..............

But both the offense and the defense stepped right up and we literally beat the Seahags with one hand tied behind our backs!! :tt02:

Tomlin was right, again..............injuries are no excuse for losing. Good teams step up and make the plays! :cheers:
i was too, i was like poor ben is going to throw the ball to the 3 and 4 WRs and they are going to drop them left and right... glad to know that i was wrong. and i was so thrilled that ben didnt throw a pick either.. :thumbsup:

shevdog
10-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Great job Steelers on the 21-0 shutout! I definately enjoyed watching that game! Made my NFL Sunday Ticket worth it today!

Good job with the defense. Ike, you were amasing today.

What's the deal with all those holding calls? Way to many. Some I'd question were holding calls.

CrimsonTideSteelersFan
10-07-2007, 06:46 PM
To pitch a shutout against an offense like Seattle's is very impressive. A 4-1 record at this point is outstanding.

steelpride12
10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Great game now everyone rest up get better and lets prepare for Denver! Go Steelers!

NV STEELERS 723
10-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't think it matters if your throwing to Willie Ried...he's a pro WR..I'm sure if you make a NFL roster as a WR then your pretty good....

GO STEELERS !

MJ5150
10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Plug your ears........

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

Man, I feel good.

-Mike