PDA

View Full Version : Man, do I love when Eagles fans claim they know everything about the Steelers

SteelCityMan786
10-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Some Eagles fan called into the Nightly Sports Call and tried to put down the Steelers and failed miserably. He tried to bring up how oh this isn't an impressive win, and how he thinks the Steelers aren't so great, etc.

This just in for that Eagles fan, despite I will respect the fact that it is your opinion. WHAT'S YOUR RECORD? Philly is 1-3 on the season compared to being 4-1 on the western side of the state. Good teams respond after losses and the Steelers just did that. 21-0 against a team who happend to be very good as well not to mention, dominated.

This officially ends one of my many beat downs on Philly. Plenty More to come if any other team has more to add.

steelforce95
10-07-2007, 10:15 PM
:tt02: I get to hear all kinds of fun stuff, my brother and dad are die hard eagle fans. My brother calls ben worthless burger and he will never give the steelers credit. I saw a game in Philly years ago the fans are nasty bastards,even when they are winning. They are just bitter fans because of the Philly curse and:cheers: it continues.......

steelersfanmx
10-08-2007, 01:14 AM
I think is just pure ENVY!... hahaha!:flap:

Mosca
10-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Philly fans aren't happy unless they're running something down, whether it's their own team or someone else's. It's their civic personality. They don't have the ability to understand pride or success.

Tom

steel striker
10-08-2007, 07:56 AM
i agree philly fans are just plain mean and jealous. Also remember they threw snow balls at Santa. I live about an hour and half away from philly but, i have been a lifetime steeler fan here. I have a friend that always puts Big Ben down and, I say look at what he done here. Although he is a bronco fan and is still bitter about our 05 afc game and, he still thinks we were lucky. I told not even Elway would have made a difference. Eagle fans need to get over it we have a real good team here and, we don't have that drama here. We know our team can win big games.

Striker

dragtruk
10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I think they're bitter because McNabb is great one week, then sucks for three. :sofunny: They ain't winning anything without receivers and new blood behind center.

SteelCityMan786
10-08-2007, 02:10 PM
I agree with all the above statements.

BOXCAR JOEY
10-08-2007, 05:21 PM
i just like it when andy reids teams gets shot down left and right.

the eagirls sucks.....

Edman
10-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Steelers= 5 Super Bowl titles

Eagles= Zip. And numerous big game choke jobs. :sofunny:

The Steelers have been the best pro football team in the state. Screw the jealous chumps in the East.

SteelCityMan786
10-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Steelers= 5 Super Bowl titles

Eagles= Zip. And numerous big game choke jobs. :sofunny:

The Steelers have been the best pro football team in the state. Screw the jealous chumps in the East.

Yes, considering our teams are worth watching. No matter how good or bad.

black and gold from birth
12-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Your typical Eagle fan knows absolutely NOTHING about what's going on in the rest of the NFL. I live in Eastern PA and have to PUT UP with all their freakin' garbage every Sunday in the papers and on TV. Boy DO I LOVE IT when Donovan FAILS!!!!!

Big D
12-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Your typical Eagle fan knows absolutely NOTHING about what's going on in the rest of the NFL. I live in Eastern PA and have to PUT UP with all their freakin' garbage every Sunday in the papers and on TV. Boy DO I LOVE IT when Donovan FAILS!!!!!

donovan will probably be choking his ass of next year in chicago

black and gold from birth
12-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Why does everybody in the world realize that the Eagles are a better team without Marble Mouth, er Donovan, and yet the Franchise insists on keeping him in there? Not that I care; the ONLY NFL team in PA is THE STEELERS!! :tt02:

SteelersMongol
12-03-2007, 08:17 AM
R they jealous because of city they live in & the QB who lately seems 2 love 2 play racial cards? My Mormon friend who doesn't say anything bad about pretty much on anything, said the city is a dump. Yes, he lives in Philly because of his school.

dragtruk
12-03-2007, 03:32 PM
I say, keep Mc nads. With him leading the pack, they'll stay losers for a long, long time.

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
I say, keep Mc nads. With him leading the pack, they'll stay losers for a long, long time.

Troy will pick him 3 times like Tatupu picked Feely.