TES
Jason Witten
Heath Miller

K
Nick Folk

DEF
Philadelphia
Tennessee

I picked up Griese and Harrington, but am not comfortable with them as stable starters. I was hoping to go after someone like Carson Palmer. The guy I want to trade is kinda weak at WR and RB. What do you guys think I should offer him?

revefsreleets
10-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I would say trade 3-1, and make 2 of yours QB's. That way he has options for his stud he's giving up, and you aren't out anything. He'll probably buy. Why would you have 4 QB's? Just how deep does your league draft? Is this a keeper league? How important are RB's? If it's aRB league (and I'm guessing it is) you have room to move. Alexander and James will have their games, and Lynch is a stud. You have a lot of room to negotiate.

Prosdo
10-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Quarterbacks are hard to come by in the league. We only have 8 people, but the QB play this year has been so bad and with needing 2 QBs each week it's rough to come by a good QB. Not a keeper league. I offered him Alexander. Seemed like a fair trade. What do you guys think?

*Edit* I canceled the Alexander trade because he would be down a QB so I need to trade him one as well.

What about Joey Harrington and Earnest Graham or do you guys think he won't go for it?

revefsreleets
10-10-2007, 08:25 AM
You need 2 QB's every week?

PalmerSteel
10-10-2007, 09:46 AM
if you start 2 QB's, offer him SA (with mack out for the year, his already bad season could get worse), and give him the choice of one of your QB's in garcia, griese, and harrington. you both win in a trade like that if he really is hurting at RB plus he gets the bonus of having another starting QB on his roster and you get 2 possibly top 10 QB's to start every week.

verks36
10-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Quarterbacks are hard to come by in the league. We only have 8 people, but the QB play this year has been so bad and with needing 2 QBs each week it's rough to come by a good QB. Not a keeper league. I offered him Alexander. Seemed like a fair trade. What do you guys think?

*Edit* I canceled the Alexander trade because he would be down a QB so I need to trade him one as well.

What about Joey Harrington and Earnest Graham or do you guys think he won't go for it?

Joey Harrington and Earnest Grahm for Palmer.

if he is smart at all he would reject that there is no way her is going to give you a stud qb for a qb who is second on the depth chart to byron leftwich and a iffey running back.

If you want a stud you got to give up the goods

Blitzburgh Gator
10-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I agree, if someone offered me that trade I couldnt decline it fast enough.

Deciding what a good trade would be impossible for us who dont even know what the starting lineups are.

If you only start 2 RB's, then I'd offer one of the RB's and a QB. But the truth is, I seriously doubt he'll want to part with Palmer unless you blow his doors off with an offer.