PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi

HateTheBengals
10-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey Guys,

My girlfriend just moved down to Picayune, Mississippi and the only game she has been able to see was during a flight layover at the airport bar! We've checked the Post Gaz. website for steelers bars, but I don't think those lists have been updated very recently. They just don't seem very accurate. It actually has the BW3s in Cincinnati, OH as a Steeler Bar . . .

Any help would be appreciated! She moved accross country to work for Southern Mississippi at the NASA Stennis Space center while she works on her Masters in Marine Science. The apartment complex that she moved into won't allow her to order Direct TV services so she can't watch any games at all. This girl is a CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY Steelers fan! When I was in town we were thinking about driving 2 hours just to watch a PRESEASON GAME.

Do you know any place close to Picayune, Mississippi or Slidell that shows the games!

Godfather
10-12-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a Steelers bar in Biloxi.

PM me--there might also be a place in Diamondhead soon for her to watch the games. I'll get you that information when the time comes.

HateTheBengals
10-13-2007, 03:37 PM
I can't PM you because I don't have 50 posts...

SteelSurf
12-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Here's a couple, I just went to a sportsbar in Biloxi a couple of months ago with a buddy but for the life of me cannot remember the name. Beef O Bradys is owned by a Burgher, they have places all over the Gulf and alot of Steeler fans will be there. Find a Kooter Browns as well,Steelers will be there. Best bet will be by any Military Bases. here's a couple more>>

Crescent City Grill Hwy 19 S. Meridian, MS
Kwitzky's Dugout 1025 Government Oceans Springs, MS
Time Out Sports Bar 6270 Old Canton Rd Jackson , MS