PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see lose?

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2007, 07:39 AM
It seems that the Patsies are quickly becoming Americas "team to hate"...so if given the choice who would you rather see lose today?

Personally I am enjoying the Bengals as they drown in their own manure.

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 08:08 AM
I wish I could vote twice.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2007, 08:11 AM
I wish I could vote twice.

LOL...now that would defeat the purpose wouldnt it...but I know what you mean. Six of one...Half a dozen of the other.

If they both lose...I'm streaking through the office...wait....I've said that before.

SteelerSal
10-14-2007, 08:52 AM
I chose the Bungholes because the Patriots are not a threat to us in any way accept when it comes to our matchup with them and then the playoffs.

Big D
10-14-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm going to say I hope the bungles lose. Watching the bungles implode would be the best early christmas present a guy could have

TroysBadDawg
10-14-2007, 09:22 AM
Trying again, I would like to see the Bungles get whopped upon, why simple, we have been so many times misery loves company.
Now Big D, is that Sig line necessary. It is not our fault that the front office has their collective heads of their collective arses. They hire coaches fresh out of college, and think they can run a pro team like a college team by with holding scholarship money, and having fresh meat coming in every year. We need a real coach who knows how to coach not having the Browns as a training camp for them. I hear the Chin may be coming our way but that is just a rumor, started by your own. Hey I can wish can't I? A real coach for once, WOW! That is almost like having sex isn't it? Sheesh it has been so long since I have had that I forgot what that is like same as us having a winning season.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-14-2007, 09:25 AM
The Bengals because I love watching Bengal fans squirm.

I also want the Patricheats to be undefeated when we go to Foxborough and kick their ass.

Big D
10-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Trying again, I would like to see the Bungles get whopped upon, why simple, we have been so many times misery loves company.
Now Big D, is that Sig line necessary. It is not our fault that the front office has their collective heads of their collective arses. They hire coaches fresh out of college, and think they can run a pro team like a college team by with holding scholarship money, and having fresh meat coming in every year. We need a real coach who knows how to coach not having the Browns as a training camp for them. I hear the Chin may be coming our way but that is just a rumor, started by your own. Hey I can wish can't I? A real coach for once, WOW! That is almost like having sex isn't it? Sheesh it has been so long since I have had that I forgot what that is like same as us having a winning season.

I dont think ol' romeo was fresh out of college. I think phil savage has done a pretty good job in the draft. I've been impressed with Winslow and Edwards this year. I think if the browns dont end up with cowher I could see them going after patriots offensive coordinator Josh Mcdaniels. Mcdaniels is a local boy from canton you know?

TroysBadDawg
10-14-2007, 09:38 AM
I would love to see you guys beat their arse, someone in our devision should. Even though it would be hard for me to cheer for you I would but don't expect me to wave one of them towels.

TroysBadDawg
10-14-2007, 09:48 AM
I dont think ol' romeo was fresh out of college. I think phil savage has done a pretty good job in the draft. I've been impressed with Winslow and Edwards this year. I think if the browns dont end up with cowher I could see them going after patriots offensive coordinator Josh Mcdaniels. Mcdaniels is a local boy from canton you know?

Your right, Romeo wasn't out of college; he was fresh out of the den of thieves and cheats. I think he flunked out too. I think if we don’t get the Chin we might get Marty S. back for a few years. Then things may get turned over to Todd Grantham. I would hope that we would get Cowher, but then again I don’t control the purse stings, and I am not R. Learner. I do wish I were a fly on the wall when they are discussing the Browns though.
As far as McDaniels boy would that be a switch, a offensive minded HC for the Browns. Wow! Another 5 years of rebuilding, or do you think he would keep what is in place as far as defense and concentrate on the offensive side if he were to come in?

Oh Oh just saw the time, have to go and get ready for the game you know. it takes us old people longer to get ready than you young whipper snappers.
First you have to remember what you were doing to start with. That is what the wife is for and the kids who are constantly screamming about going to be late. Talk to you after the game I hope. Be it safe and none of team teams players get hurt. the heck with the others, including the new mouth in the south.

Lord Stiller
10-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Id like to see the Ravens lose more than any team

Their team and city is full of scumbags

pittsburghp8baller
10-14-2007, 10:20 AM
always gotta vote for the bengals to lose. but i rather see the patriots win as my friend is a cowboy fan and he hasnt shut up about the cowboys since their undeafeted and personally i would like the steelers to be the ones who knock off the patriots

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh Oh just saw the time, have to go and get ready for the game you know. it takes us old people longer to get ready than you young whipper snappers.
First you have to remember what you were doing to start with. That is what the wife is for and the kids who are constantly screamming about going to be late. Talk to you after the game I hope. Be it safe and none of team teams players get hurt. the heck with the others, including the new mouth in the south.

Have a good day, TBD!! "the new mouth in the south"...........:sofunny: (Joey, Joey, Joey.......stillers shaking her head)

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Maybe the weekend will be a total thumbs up and both of them will lose!

The Duke
10-14-2007, 11:43 AM
the bungles obviously, I don't care if the patriots win or lost until we play them. actually I want all of our division rivals to lose, but the browns won't lose to miami, so...go browns!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Have to say I want the Patsies to lose most so the media will do a little less drowling over them.

tony hipchest
10-14-2007, 12:04 PM
the ravens. they still gotta be looked at as the stiffest competition in the division, and any loss on their part is a bonus.

Edman
10-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I'd like to see the Rats lose, but since they're playing their second consecutive scrub team(The lousy Rams), I won't bet on it. Besides, I want the Steelers to beat the Rats at their full strength and make a statement.

Crushzilla
10-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Out of these two I would rather see the Patriots lose.

The Bengals are hardly a threat at this point and the Patriots losing means that we have a better chance of higher seeding.

So for sure the Patriots. I don't care for the "undefeated" matchup so we can knock them off. I'd rather they lose every game until our game.

TroysBadDawg
10-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Well they are playing now so I am out of here. Going to go and watch and yell and embarrass my kids.