PDA

View Full Version : stick a fork in the bungles

Big D
10-14-2007, 02:56 PM
What a pathetic showing. Not only was the defense horrible but how about rosie palmer in the bungle offense. I see this team to continue implode and for that locker room to start dividing

83-Steelers-43
10-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Isn't it a thing of beauty? :wink02:

COSteelerfan
10-14-2007, 03:09 PM
yes it is. beautiful.

Big D
10-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Isn't it a thing of beauty? :wink02:

it is. I see the bandwagon on fire and bungle fans jumping with ass ands and elbows all over again. Looks like bungle fans better clean out there closets!

Big D
10-14-2007, 03:12 PM
and another int for rosie palmer. GAME OVER!

83-Steelers-43
10-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Granted his o-line looked like hell today, but Palmer looked like......well.....Ben last season.

HometownGal
10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!! Cartoon turns the ball over again! :toofunny::toofunny::sofunny:

So much for Black Jesus saving that worthless team. :sofunny::sofunny:

How embarrassing it must be to be a Bungle.

The Duke
10-14-2007, 03:15 PM
and the bengals were the team to beat in the afc north :coffee:

touchdownward
10-14-2007, 03:34 PM
I wonder if Marvin will be able to muster up that smile in the post game pressy?

HometownGal
10-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I wonder if Marvin will be able to muster up that smile in the post game pressy?

That is why you will see CJ standing right behind him. :sofunny:

TroysBadDawg
10-14-2007, 04:55 PM
I wonder how many "Who days" we will be hearing now?

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 06:50 PM
I wonder how many "Who days" we will be hearing now?

I'll be hearing, "Who Dey gonna lose to next?"

bwaaahahahahaha................................ :sofunny:

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 06:56 PM
"We have to win out," Palmer said. "We're a playoff team, we feel. We have still have a possibility to go to the playoffs. I still think that out of 32 teams, there aren't many that can say that."

Obviously, Carson got his bell rung today. :toofunny:

HometownGal
10-14-2007, 07:30 PM
"We have to win out," Palmer said. "We're a playoff team, we feel. We have still have a possibility to go to the playoffs. I still think that out of 32 teams, there aren't many that can say that."

Yeah Cartoon - about as much a possibility as hell freezing over. What a maroon. :toofunny:

Preacher
10-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah Cartoon - about as much a possibility as hell freezing over. What a maroon. :toofunny:

what a nincompoop!

Preacher
10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
What will our numbers look like when we go up against the Bengals? I mean... imagine the stats on Willie for yardage?

We play the Bronco's, and then the Bengals... is it possible that Willie gets over 400 yards in two games?

MasterOfPuppets
10-14-2007, 09:14 PM
i haven't smelled any bungle trolls around here for quite awhile....:coffee:

CantStop85
10-14-2007, 09:26 PM
i haven't smelled any bungle trolls around here for quite awhile....:coffee:

Yeah, those pesky bastards.

MasterOfPuppets
10-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, those pesky bastards.of course i wasn't reffering to you.....:wink02:

Stlrs4Life
10-14-2007, 09:40 PM
It will not be long before all the bandwagon jumpers that they had jump on in 2005, will now jump off, and everything will be back to norm in Bungl Land.

Tankus_Maximus
10-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Man....there's only so many ways that you can illustrate just how crappy The Bungles are.

Preacher
10-14-2007, 10:21 PM
What is sad.... is that I was ready to go watch an NFL game in cinci... then the bandwagon fans all jumped on and no one could get tickets.

Now that we are gone... well... the wagon is emptying again... tickets will be able to be got by anyone next year.

Sigh.

MasterOfPuppets
10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
It will not be long before all the bandwagon jumpers that they had jump on in 2005, will now jump off, and everything will be back to norm in Bungl Land.
bungles fans = locust

Preacher
10-14-2007, 10:29 PM
bungles fans = locust

:sofunny:

That is hilarious

CantStop85
10-14-2007, 10:31 PM
What is sad.... is that I was ready to go watch an NFL game in cinci... then the bandwagon fans all jumped on and no one could get tickets.

Now that we are gone... well... the wagon is emptying again... tickets will be able to be got by anyone next year.

Sigh.

Fine with me...I miss the days where I could get tickets almost for free.

Crushzilla
10-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Anyone on this team that we wanna call dibs on when the francise falls apart?

RoethlisBURGHer
10-14-2007, 10:34 PM

Carson would make a nice backup to Big Ben when Batch retires. Other than that, nah, they suck.

The Duke
10-14-2007, 10:38 PM

Send them to baltimore!! we don't need no drug dealers on our team

rbryan
10-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Does this mean Chad isn't going into the Hall of Fame now???

You know things are bad in Cincy when ocho dinko can't even muster up a good celebration. Most bungler fans consider the game a success win or lose as long as he makes an azz of himself at least once.

MasterOfPuppets
10-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Does this mean Chad isn't going into the Hall of Fame now???

You know things are bad in Cincy when ocho dinko can't even muster up a good celebration. Most bungler fans consider the game a success win or lose as long as he makes an azz of himself at least once.
and what was he supposed to celebrate ??? douches TD???

CantStop85
10-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Maybe if we had a general manager or more than one scout we could actually find players to put together a defense.

Or we could keep playing special teams rejects and defensive ends at linebacker...whatever.

83-Steelers-43
10-14-2007, 11:08 PM
I wonder how long until Chad starts throwing punches.

rbryan
10-14-2007, 11:24 PM
If I were Chad I don't think I want to throw the first punch. Something tells me there are 52 players in that locker room who all want to kick his azz.

How does one manage to go from the happy go lucky class clown loved by all to the cancer of the locker room so fast??

Preacher
10-15-2007, 12:47 AM
If I were Chad I don't think I want to throw the first punch. Something tells me there are 52 players in that locker room who all want to kick his azz.

How does one manage to go from the happy go lucky class clown loved by all to the cancer of the locker room so fast??

Easy....

Losing team.

Galax Steeler
10-15-2007, 04:22 AM
Easy....

Losing team.

:sofunny::sofunny:

Aussie_steeler
10-15-2007, 04:33 AM
We dont need to stick a fork in the bengals when their own fans are doing a great job.

For laughs I looked up the bengal board to see how they are reacting. They really stick by their team dont they.

Check out some of these quotes for a laugh

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=16171

1. Ocho Gone ...Oh
At this point, if I knew 100% that Chris Henry wouldn't get in trouble anymore or get suspended anymore...I would trade Chad for a first round draft pick in a heartbeat. Not only would that save them cap room, but hopefully it would get rid of some of the bad attitudes on this team that could be holding them back. Of coarse nothing is for sure when it comes to Henry though...

2. Laughing stock of the league...no.... really
I agree again and if your serious about winning football games, then it has to be team first, his antics were fun when we were the laughing stock of the league and he was a breath of fresh air, but now he's hurting our morale and team chemistry!

3. Ocho turnsmeoff
Ocho makes no difference. They suck as a team - no one player is pulling them down. Defense looks like they are playing flag football. Apparently, not one of them knows how to tackle.
I have been a fan since the team was formed, but I can't take this any more. I'll still watch football, but it will be any team but the Bengals. I really have had enough of this crap.

4. Ocho & Marvo sucko
The Bengals are our team no matter what the results, but its time to get past a .500 team, and Marvin & Chad cannot get the there. I hope Crason ignores Chad as much as possible, but until OCHO STINKO or better yet OCHO Big BABYO, get over himself, he is not an asset but a liability. Marvin Lewis is the worst game manager I have ever seen when comes to Challenges. He is personally responsible for alot of the problems the Bengals have and its time to get a Coach who will not take Chads' crap, and who will find a coaching staff who will take this team to the next level, it is not marvin nor Ocho StinkO!

marvin a defensive GURU-HA! HA! that is a joke.

5. Ocho delusional - my all time favourite
The team is cursed, plain and simple.
The moment we ended Bo Jackson's career, was the moment that curse took hold.

These guys really are quite funny.
Keep up the poor work bengals fans.

Jman
10-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Someone mentioned in first page that the Bengals were the team to beat coming into the season...

That's funny, I thought they were too...

Wonder what happened...

TroysBadDawg
10-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Someone mentioned in first page that the Bengals were the team to beat coming into the season...

That's funny, I thought they were too...

Wonder what happened...

The BROWNS woke up from a long nap???? Like what's his name for 40 winks. Rip Van Winkle or something like that.

Oh wait .... Maybe what Marv Lewis should be doing, is Ripping thier heads off, if they don't stay out of trouble and playing like a team. They appear to forget there is no "I" in team. Ocho stinko is can forget:
H O F 20**. Maybe more like Hall of Shame.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-15-2007, 08:09 AM
I called this one RIGHT ON THE MONEY before the season started..and for the EXACT reasons they are struggling. The Bengals were nothing more than paper lions build up by the media with very obvious faults!!!

Here is the post. ( I feel like Nostradamus!!)

I keep hearing Bengal Fans talking about their "High Octane Offense"...and how they are ready to take the "next step" this upcoming season. Well, lets look at some revealing stats...the TRUTH is that the Bengals are deficient in SEVERAL areas.
The thing that is truly amazing is that when you compare their stats to ours...You have to shake your head at some of the sportwriters who act like they are an up-and-coming team.
Our stats are better than theirs in most areas...yet pungents unable or unwilling to do their homework overrate the Bungals and talk about us possibly going 7-9.
SOOOO....here are the stats and my prediction BASED on those stats: We will make it to the playoffs this year and the Bengals will disappoint and reclaim their basement room in the celler of the League.

Their Total offense was ranked BEHIND the Steelers...and their running game was ranked #26....Their defense was ranked #30 overall..with a pass defense ranked #31. Their Punt return was ranked #29....Their Kickoff return ranked #29........third down conversion rate was ranked #25

What this shows me is with:
A) an anemic running game
B) a poor third down conversion
C) an awful defense
D) poor special teams....

the Bengals have NO CHANCE to be more than..well....the Bengals. Keep in mind, this is all in the year when the Bengals were considered better than they have been for years.

Now take into consideration that the Bengals will possibly start this season without a legit third reciever...an offensive line that has lost their best lineman....An aging D-line... three LB's that have never played together....a secondary with a very poor strong safety and two CB's with a combined ONE year experience....
There are the facts...YOU do the math.

revefsreleets
10-15-2007, 09:44 AM
The good news for the Bengals fans is that there is an undefeated team just a short 100 miles up the road in Indianapolis. Not like they didn't already know that, AND already probably own some Colts gear from just a few years ago.

SteelerFanInCA
10-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Same old bungles. :sofunny:

Mosca
10-15-2007, 12:03 PM
It was very satisfying to hear the announcer say that they players felt if they didn't beat KC, then they were done. That's the spirit! Play out the string for the stats, guys!

And the front office needs to realize that if you draft a bad attitude guy and he gets suspended for the year, that's the same as losing him to injury, or cutting him for the year. It's a waste of a pick is what it is. When the time comes to replace him, all that's left is other teams' washouts.

But it's the Bungles, whatcha gonna do?

ShutDown24
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Bungle in The Jungle

Edman
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Ironic stat for the Bengal fans.

The Bengals are 0-3 when Carson throws for 300+ this season. 0-3

This is the same type of stat they use as "evidence" to say Ben is a no good game manager. Well, what does that make Carson?

The bengals had a better D performance than usual(Which isn't saying much), but Superman Carson could only muster 20 lousy points. Like the saying goes....

The Defense gives up 36, Carson will get you 35.
The Defense gives up 10, Carson will get you 9.

Big D
10-15-2007, 12:41 PM
I said after the bronco game that sundays chiefs-bengals game was a make or break season. The realist of me knows that the bengals have a great qb a great rb a great wr and a pretty good number 2 wr. And justin smith isnt no chump neither. So whats the problem. Oocho stinko is killing that locker room similar to the way t.o. did in philly. You can't have a divided locker room and I think that's whats going on right now. I think you are on carsons or c.j.s side. As cant stop said the bengals need a gm and a scouting department. And at this point they need a whole new coaching staff

revefsreleets
10-15-2007, 02:38 PM
The good news for the Bengals? The Jets are coming to Cincy. The bad news for the Bungals? They may not be good enough to beat the Jets in Cincy.

KYSteelersfan
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
I have a standing bet with the home office (located in Cincy), the good news is that it looks like I will win both bets this year. :tt02: :flap:

Crushzilla
10-15-2007, 03:48 PM
BENGALS BLOWUP COMING?

With the Cincinnati Bengals limping to an all-too-familiar 1-4 record and a last place position in the AFC North, there is increasing chatter in league circles that the situation there soon could explode. Or implode. Or whatever the right word is.

As one source with knowledge of the dynamics tells us, "[Coach Marvin Lewis] has to be feeling the heat. That team is getting ready to implode."

Okay, so it's implode. Carry on.

"I can feel it," the source said in reference to the potential implosion. "That's what happens when you build a straw house. They need to change that culture bad. Some teams can weather adversity and injuries. Some can't."

The "straw house" reference arises from the teams decision to load up on players who are believed to have a high level of talent, without regard to their character.

Another league source tell us there's a belief in some circles that Lewis might try to leave after the 2007 season and that, if he stays, he wants to have full and final authority over personnel. (Though it's believed by some that he has had such powers for his entire tenure with the team, others contend that he still does not truly have final say in all instances.)

This new rumor doesn't completely mesh with the recent scuttlebutt that Lewis wants a "real" G.M. to be hired -- unless Marvin's ultimate goal is to create a Belichick-Pioli situation in which Lewis has the final say but he's getting his advice from someone who knows what he's doing.

Lewis has been credited with changing a chronic culture of losing in Cincinnati. And though he might not instantly be hired elsewhere to serve as the head coach, he likely wouldn't be relegated for long to a coordinator position.

http://www.profootballtalk.com

fansince'76
10-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Another league source tell us there's a belief in some circles that Lewis might try to leave after the 2007 season and that, if he stays, he wants to have full and final authority over personnel.

Talk about arrogance. Assuming he doesn't have to grovel to avoid a pink slip at the end of this season, what exactly has he done to warrant even MORE control over team matters? I mean besides blame the police, the NFL and everybody and everything BESIDES his players for the binds they get themselves in? Yeah, let's give Marv even more control. :dang:

Crushzilla
10-15-2007, 03:53 PM
The depletion of their linebacking core is no doubt a legitimate blow, but its true what this "source" said. Good teams overcome things like a position (WR) beat up with injuries.

I don't really mind... The Bengals keep losing and Housh/Chad have to keep putting up ridiculous numbers for my fantasy team to compensate..

revefsreleets
10-15-2007, 04:04 PM
At this point there is exactly one guy in the universe that I think could bring some discipline to that team, and it's the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket.

And he's fictitious. And dead.

HometownGal
10-15-2007, 04:27 PM
The "straw house" reference arises from the teams decision to load up on players who are believed to have a high level of talent, without regard to their character.

I think the term "shit house" is more appropo here. :poop:

MACH1
10-15-2007, 06:57 PM
but, but, but their still better than all the teams that beat them. :rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-16-2007, 04:58 AM
This new rumor doesn't completely mesh with the recent scuttlebutt that Lewis wants a "real" G.M. to be hired -- unless Marvin's ultimate goal is to create a Belichick-Pioli situation in which Lewis has the final say but he's getting his advice from someone who knows what he's doing.

Be careful what you wish for Marvin...a "real" G.M. might want a "real" coach.