PDA

View Full Version : ALL PLAYERS ON THE BENCH FOR THE TEAM OF NCSTEELER IN THE SFNFC LEAGUE?????

katk9
10-14-2007, 04:17 PM
What kind of mess is being pulled in this League when an owner sits all of his players on the bench? There's something FOUL going on here.

The Duke
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
seems like GBMelBlount will have an easy game

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 04:23 PM
What kind of mess is being pulled in this League when an owner sits all of his players on the bench? There's something FOUL going on here.

Someone in the league e-mailed the other league teams something offensive. I think that's why. I sent a PM to see how we can rectify the situation. stay tuned.

Dynasty
10-14-2007, 04:23 PM
is that the league that litp runs?

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 04:25 PM
seems like GBMelBlount will have an easy game

I just popped the champagne cork.

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 04:27 PM

Well, I think things will be changed shortly. Not to worry.

The Duke
10-14-2007, 04:28 PM

yeah, coincidence isn't it

katk9
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Someone in the league e-mailed the other league teams something offensive. I think that's why. I sent a PM to see how we can rectify the situation. stay tuned.

This is the first I've heard of any offensive e-mailing to the other League.

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 04:31 PM
This is the first I've heard of any offensive e-mailing to the other League.

I noticed it about an hour ago.

katk9
10-14-2007, 04:32 PM
I noticed it about an hour ago.

Where can I see it?

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Where can I see it?

If you look at our league & click on the yellow asterisk to the left of LITP's team I think it will show it.

Crushzilla
10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm looking into the situation. I'll let you know what I discover.

Yahoo has done goofy things in the past, so I'm looking to give everyone the BOTD until I hear otherwise.

Once again, I'll let you know.

katk9
10-14-2007, 04:36 PM
If you look at our league & click on the yellow asterisk to the left of LITP's team I think it will show it.

The only thing I see is "Enjoy".

The Duke
10-14-2007, 04:40 PM

oh yeah, it says "enjoy" I think. that dude's got some problems, but I still don't get exactly what happened

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 04:40 PM
The only thing I see is "Enjoy".

Yes, that is what it says. Plus Crush is working on it. So we're good.

Dynasty
10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
can i get a link to the league?

CantStop85
10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
It's all part of the strategy...NCSteeler's gonna pull it out in the end! :sofunny:

katk9
10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
oh yeah, it says "enjoy" I think. that dude's got some problems, but I still don't get exactly what happened

Neither do I, an offensive e-mail to the other League has NCSTEELER put all of his players on the bench. I don't get it? Or, did someone else do it?

The Duke
10-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Neither do I, an offensive e-mail to the other League has NCSTEELER put all of his players on the bench. I don't get it? Or, did someone else do it?

guess we'll find out soon. btw, "genius" LITP's new smack talk- "Its Game Over For Steeler fans" :blah:

Dynasty
10-14-2007, 04:58 PM
can i get a link to the league?

???

katk9
10-14-2007, 04:58 PM
guess we'll find out soon. btw, "genius" LITP's new smack talk- "Its Game Over For Steeler fans" :blah:

This just in from LITP'S smack talk "No more FF. Enjoy the Dallas/Patriots game".

katk9
10-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Here you go.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/76299

Dynasty
10-14-2007, 05:09 PM
thanks for the link but i can view as im not in the league...

Dynasty
10-14-2007, 05:10 PM
so basically LITP is f*kking around with peoples teams, etc

katk9
10-14-2007, 05:13 PM
so basically LITP is f*kking around with peoples teams, etc
The one's that allowed Commish access.

The Duke
10-14-2007, 05:15 PM
The one's that allowed Commish access.

Is that a setting I can change?, I better check mine. Now Rev's team is also all bench

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow LITP is really childish. I mean c'mon...

GBMelBlount
10-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Is that a setting I can change?, I better check mine. Now Rev's team is also all bench

I noticed Reve's team was benched two hours ago as well. I wouldn't worry about it. Crush is working on it as we speak.

Crushzilla
10-14-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm trying to take care of this guys.

Everyone just chill out. I'm figuring this whole thing out and am trying to contact Nigel about it. There isn't anything that any of you can do at this time.

Let's keep the peace and I can't force you guys to do anything, but let's unofficially close this discussion until further information is available. Nothing good is going to come out of jawing about it right now.

Thanks guys.

HometownGal
10-14-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm trying to take care of this guys.

Everyone just chill out. I'm figuring this whole thing out and am trying to contact Nigel about it. There isn't anything that any of you can do at this time.

Let's keep the peace and I can't force you guys to do anything, but let's unofficially close this discussion until further information is available. Nothing good is going to come out of jawing about it right now.

Thanks guys.

Crush - I think this whole thing demonstrates very infantile behavior coming from a guy in his 30's. I agree with you completely here - this discussion should be tabled until you can resolve the matter, though I don't blame any of these guys one bit for being totally pissed.

I've been a Commish in the Yahoo leagues for a lot of years. I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but you can report a Commish for foul play - Yahoo doesn't tolerate a Commish screwing around with others teams like that.

Guys - I'm sure you know that Nigel is lurking and having a good laugh over this. Don't give him the satisfaction.

PalmerSteel
10-14-2007, 07:06 PM
wow and this twerp calls himself a steelers fan messing with a fantasy football site full of steeler fans? what a loser

tony hipchest
10-14-2007, 07:42 PM
huh. i always knew he was a bitch ass little prick. but im a bit suprised hes this much of a bitch assed little prick.

well... not really. its typical "cry and take your ball home", behavior i always expected.

poor guy. he must still be butthurt about pissing away his lifeblood.

Preacher
10-14-2007, 08:06 PM
You all realize....

LITP stopped being talked about here.... so now he is screwing with something else, to create issues here again.

He loves seeing his name here.

The troll is no longer around, but please, we don't need to throw crumbs over the fence for him either.

revefsreleets
10-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Why does this surprise anyone? It was as inevitable as the sun rising that he?d do something juvenile like this. And it?s nothing to get riled about. We just lock him out and either recover the data on the honor system or zero the week out and move on.

As for Nigel himself, this is perfectly in character. He clearly wasn?t going to win this league, so why not spoil it for everyone else? The guy has always been a fox in the chicken coop, and now everyone can see that clearly. Let?s find out how to fix the fantasy situation and move on.

HometownGal
10-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Why does this surprise anyone? It was as inevitable as the sun rising that he?d do something juvenile like this. And it?s nothing to get riled about. We just lock him out and either recover the data on the honor system or zero the week out and move on.

As for Nigel himself, this is perfectly in character. He clearly wasn?t going to win this league, so why not spoil it for everyone else? The guy has always been a fox in the chicken coop, and now everyone can see that clearly. Let?s find out how to fix the fantasy situation and move on.

I sent Crush the info last night on how to get this resolved. I just hope Yahoo Sports reacts quickly so that your league can move forward.

Crushzilla
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
I said I would let you guys know when I knew more.

I'm still waiting for some definitive information, but know that a resolution is being pursued and I will continue to pursue it.

I will also let you all know as soon as I have any information.

(I should work for the government doing press conferences! :toofunny: )

Dynasty
10-15-2007, 03:32 PM
I dont think yahoo allows new leagues to be created, but fortunately, i had created a league that never drafted. if you want, we can use that league somehow... the league ID is 27271... pm me if you want the password...

katk9
10-15-2007, 03:34 PM
The league name now has been changed to "PatriotsRule". This is now on the League's home page "Your league will begin with the games played starting Week 12". All players have been locked, I have sent Yahoo a e-mail in regards to this matter, I know you said you would look into this, I too will as well. Just one question, if this guy was as big of a jerk as seems, why was he put in charge of this League?, and waste the time of everyone participating in it?

HometownGal
10-15-2007, 03:46 PM
The league name now has been changed to "PatriotsRule". This is now on the League's home page "Your league will begin with the games played starting Week 12". All players have been locked, I have sent Yahoo a e-mail in regards to this matter, I know you said you would look into this, I too will as well. Just one question, if this guy was as big of a jerk as seems, why was he put in charge of this League?, and waste the time of everyone participating in it?

He had some of us totally fooled, kat. I thought he was a genuinely good guy, but that is the side he wanted us to see, not the very dark side he was very good at hiding (most times). I hope this can be resolved in short order and you guys can get your league up and running smoothly again. I know Crush is working hard on getting this all resolved. :thumbsup:

Crushzilla
10-15-2007, 04:13 PM

I had chose Nigel because, in my time here, he was not only constantly available, but thought by many (not by all), including myself to be an able contributer. He even enjoyed a short lived moderator position. I have also built a strong relationship with HTG, but didn't want to trouble her because she contributes enough of her day to keeping the board running as amazing as it does.

Its as she said, and some may argue, but he had a lot of us fooled. When I was organizing this and it began to grow toward something larger than I had expected I was forced, to avoid a 20 man (woman) league, to create another league and set up "conferences." Through the organizational process, Nigel seemed to be an active participant in helping this thing get rolling. He was familiar with what I was trying to do and seemed like an obvious choice as my "two" man. I wanted this thing to go smoothly and didn't see a need to hold some sort of application process. I just wanted to "get on the field" as they say and get everyone signed up and ready to draft, which some may remember was a task in itself to organize things among so many people.

To be honest, (at least it seems) he was doing a VERY good job until he went off the deep end.

Its a shame, though. I know you are reading this, Nigel, and you more than likely got my e-mail, this bites me in the ass more than most. I want this league to be an annual event here and took a lot of pride and energy in organizing it. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it. I kept my mouth shut during the entire tirade and this is how you feel fit to repay the favor. So thanks for that, mate.

Let's move along and let the powers at hand do their thing. As I've said before, I'm working it and TRULY appriciate everyone's cooperation and assistance in resolving the matter. Bear with the Yahoo staff and myself.

Crushzilla
10-15-2007, 04:49 PM
I suppose Nigel is either suffering from Psychosis , but I would like to thank him for showing that he is actually a 12 year old, at least mentally. Kiss off Jackass

Haha. You know I just asked myself two minutes ago... I wonder if NCSteeler even realized this happened..

:toofunny:

GBMelBlount
10-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Whatever the other league members want to do is fine with me. I've enjoyed playing and would like to continue if possible as long as everyone else wants to continue as well.

Dynasty
10-15-2007, 08:28 PM
if it doesnt work, let me know and i can send out the invites for that league i made... if i mess around a bit, i can set the rosters exactly how they were, or just do a new draft, cause personally, i think there needs to be a replacement for LITPs team

pittsburghp8baller
10-15-2007, 08:28 PM
so much like a patriot fan to cheat to win

GBMelBlount
10-15-2007, 08:49 PM
if it doesnt work, let me know and i can send out the invites for that league i made... if i mess around a bit, i can set the rosters exactly how they were, or just do a new draft, cause personally, i think there needs to be a replacement for LITPs team

Thanks Dynasty,

I'm in. However, I want to see what Crush says. Maybe we can do a new draft and just pick our current players.

Crushzilla
10-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks Dynasty,

I'm in. However, I want to see what Crush says. Maybe we can do a new draft and just pick our current players.

Once again, I appriciate everyone stepping up to help salvage this experience. Give me a few more days before we do anything drastic.

I promise I will know more before the next Bengal arrest...

... Maybe I shouldn't make such an outrageous commitment... :toofunny:

Buzz05
10-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Can someone explain what happened? I go away for 5 days on vacationand come back and everything goes to sh!t. What comment is he talking about? And as far as some boycott what boycott? I just forgot to adjust my line up and there was no internet access in a cabin in the middle of the woods to adjust it.

Hines86Ward
10-16-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm in the same category as Buzz. I was gone for the weekend & I came back to find everything went crazy. PM me or something, I'd like to know what happened.....and I'm still down for finishing this league if everyone wants to continue

revefsreleets
10-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Update: Crush is working his butt off to get this back up and running. And we will have a league. He has all the stats, all the rosters, and, worst case, we do it old school, on paper. I've volunteered to be the commish and I'm honored and happy to do the extra legwork should it come to that.

Regardless, I thought it was interesting to see what Nigel had to say at the old FF site:

Apologies to a couple (and I do mean a couple) of decent FF players for the recent 'upheaval'. Its amusing to see that this behaviour has caused more fuss on SF than my alleged dig at HTG on the subject of memory loss due to cancer.
If you think i'd make that kind of comment then I guess im surprised at your surprise regarding my recent 'activity' - shouldn't you have been the ones to boycott a FFL run by the type of person who would actually make that type of comment about a persons illness?You really thought I was going to run an FF league for a bunch of ungrateful a-holes like you lot?Delusional.I guess all your smarmy self righteous (not to mention cowardly) patting of backs at my ill-deserved banning has come back to bite you in the ass. Enjoy.

I post that here for a reason. It's important to see who he was, and this is a great example. And talk about cowardice! He disabled email and posting so he could control everything, including no ability for anyone to respond. The guy has a God complex and this was made abundantly evident here.

I debated posting this here, but I think it was apropos. It should be the last words we ever see from him on this site.

Let's get the league back up and running and have some fun.

MasterOfPuppets
10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
:toofunny: i myself am taking great delight, in the tools bitterness of his banning. adios scumbag!!! :wave:

Dynasty
10-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Haha what should we have been grateful for? His great insight? His charming wit?

That being said, I had always liked the guy until he went nucking futs. I really would like to know what the deal is...

Dynasty
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
And i know the guest who is viewing this thread is you litp so i would really love to know what the deal is.

if you would care to tell me.. my email is the word in my avatar @ comcast.net..

GBMelBlount
10-16-2007, 10:23 PM
And i know the guest who is viewing this thread is you litp so i would really love to know what the deal is.

if you would care to tell me.. my email is the word in my avatar @ comcast.net..

The deal is simple. LITP enjoyed the SF because he liked the personal nature of the site as well as many of the individual members and friendships that were developed here. Although a football enemy, he was well respected by many and had countless friendships & rep points on SF. He has e-mailed me with his thoughts but I would never post without full permission from SF & LITP. BTW Dynasty, welcome to SFNFC!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-17-2007, 06:47 AM
I think that it is very easy to jump on LITP as being a "bad person but would suggest that maybe we need to look other very serious possibilities.

I am not kidding the least bit when I say tha LITP shows every sympton of having a SEVERE Affirmation Disorder..[/I']whereas a person exhibits symptoms of an anxiety disorder or repressive disorder as a result of a lack of unconditional love in early life'.

Emotional Deprivation Disorder (Affirmation Disorder) is a syndrome which results from a lack of authentic affirmation and emotional strengthening in one's life. A person may have been criticized, ignored, neglected, abused, or emotionally rejected by primary caregivers early in life, resulting in that individual?s stunted emotional growth. Unaffirmed persons are incapable of developing into emotionally mature adults until they receive authentic affirmation from another person.

Symptoms and Characteristics of Emotional Deprivation Disorder:

Abnormal Rapport
Incapable of establishing normal, mature contact with others and capable of a willed rapport but not an emotional investment in relationships

Egocentric
Childhood level of emotional development and others must focus their attention on the individual just as an adult would focus on a young child.

Reactions Around Others
May be fearful in nature or courageous and energetic..if fearful by nature will tend to become discouraged or depressed but [I]if outgoing by nature can become more aggressive

Uncertainty & Insecurity
Can be in the form of a generalized anxiety and a need for frequent reassurance

Feels incapable of coping with life
May pretend to be in control in order to mask inner feelings and fearfulness

Oversensitivity
Overly sensitive to the judgments of others, criticism or slights and easily hurt or embarrassed

Self-consciousness
Worried about what other people think and will overcompensate by putting up a front of not caring..due to self-doubt and need for reassurance

Inferiority and Inadequacy
Because of feeling unloved they are suspicious of any token of affection ? continually doubt sincerity of others.

Physical Appearance
May have feelings of inadequacy due to physical appearance

The Cure? ?Affirmation

LITP got that here and when it was pulled out from under him, he has struck out blindly in retaliation...Since he isnt here anymore this isnt a dig at him..its just.....sad.

Mosca
10-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Geez LLT, you just described everybody I know.

:)

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Geez LLT, you just described everybody I know.

:)
:sofunny::sofunny:

...wait....what am I laughing at....you know me!!

HometownGal
10-17-2007, 07:46 AM
The deal is simple. LITP enjoyed the SF because he liked the personal nature of the site as well as many of the individual members and friendships that were developed here. Although a football enemy, he was well respected by many and had countless friendships & rep points on SF. He has e-mailed me with his thoughts but I would never post without full permission from SF & LITP. BTW Dynasty, welcome to SFNFC!

Hear that GB? That's the smallest violin in the world playing LITP a song.

Countless friendships? Do you mean the one-sided variety? I mistakenly believed he was a friend, too, and you see where that got me because I dared to say an unkind word about the Pats. Puhhhhhhlease. :rolleyes::jerkit:

I don't give a rat's patoot what LITP has to say. He crossed the line, he was banned, end of story.

After all of the effort Crush has put into getting this league up and running again, I would think those in the SFNFC would have more productive things to discuss, including a "thank you" to Crush for all of his hard work.

revefsreleets
10-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Wow, LLT, remind me to never cross you. I don't want to be the victim of such concise psychological profiling.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow, LLT, remind me to never cross you. I don't want to be the victim of such concise psychological profiling.

hmmmm...I am detecting a slight paranoia and possible lambertphobia. :sofunny::sofunny: