PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence??????

moedap
10-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Bill Belichick coaches in the AFC North from 91-95 and produces only 1 winning season in 5 years. Heads to New England and convinces them to take Steeler free agents or releases where he copies Dick L's 3-4 system and wrongfully is labeled a defensive genius. I hate N.E. because they copied the Steelers franchise model from top to bottom. They are like NBC they copy other networks shows(Heroes on NBC is just like 4400 on USA) but do it better.

The combination of Big Ben, Tomlin, and Lebeau will have a chance to show everyone who the real model franchise was and is.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-14-2007, 10:04 PM
What I hate is when the media says the Steelers are "following the Patriots model for success". The Steelers have been doing the same thing they have always done.

Oh, and we don't cheat, so I do not see the connection between the Steelers and Patricheats.

Preacher
10-14-2007, 10:19 PM
What I hate is when the media says the Steelers are "following the Patriots model for success". The Steelers have been doing the same thing they have always done.

Oh, and we don't cheat, so I do not see the connection between the Steelers and Patricheats.

:sofunny::sofunny:

Dynasty
10-15-2007, 03:37 PM

Not according to seahawks fans. :toofunny:

Mosca
10-15-2007, 05:21 PM
And we followed the Packers' model for success.

Love 'em or hate 'em (I hate 'em), you have to respect the hard work that went into what they've become. It didn't come easy, it didn't come without sacrifice. If you underestimate them, if you don't respect that, then they will beat you.

They can be beaten. But you have to look at them with a clear eye, and see them for what they are. Anything they can do, we can do. We are as talented and we are willing to work as hard as they are.