PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned from the Bengals Blog

TroysBadDawg
10-15-2007, 07:45 AM
They were saying Browns win against the Dolphins was incredible since the Browns are so bad. I had enough of it so I posted what would be incredible is for the Bengals to go two weeks without having a player in trouble with the courts or police.

I got banned for trying to start trouble. (1 month) I emailed back I was just trying to be like a Bengals player. I take my lessons from them. I am now permantly banned, oh wow, I am ashamed of myself.....LMOA.

I am a baaaaad boy.

touchdownward
10-15-2007, 08:21 AM
Getting banned from a bengal blog is like throwing Brer Rabbit into the briar patch. :bouncy:

HometownGal
10-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Consider yourself a hero! :cheers: They sure can dish it out but when it comes time to receive, their butt cheeks pucker up like lips on a lemon. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-15-2007, 08:39 AM
Being banned from a Bengal Board is like being excused from jury duty.

TroysBadDawg
10-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Thank you ...Thank you ... Thank you . I thought it was funny that is why I posted it. Like I really care. Darn I should have added to the post to them that they Suck also.

Heck being old you tend to forget small things like that.

PalmerSteel
10-15-2007, 10:34 AM
being banned from a bungals board is like being banned from able to visit a jail.

touchdownward
10-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Getting banned from a bengals board is like getting fried chicken and a pudding cup in your lunch box when you were a kid. :yummy:

CantStop85
10-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Like I really care.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be on here whining about it.

TroysBadDawg
10-15-2007, 07:41 PM
I posted it for laughs, so laugh already.

Sheesh this is a hard room to play. But what should I expect, it is a steelers board and I am a Browns fan.

MasterOfPuppets
10-15-2007, 07:46 PM
I posted it for laughs, so laugh already.

Sheesh this is a hard room to play. But what should I expect, it is a steelers board and I am a Browns fan.
thats a bengal fan ....:coffee:

stillers4me
10-15-2007, 07:54 PM
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be on here whining about it.

He's not whining. It's funnier than hell.

Nice job, TBD...I'm proud of ya!! Wear your badge of honor proudly! :sofunny:

TroysBadDawg
10-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Incredible they know how to type. Boy that was bad, I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that (head slap):dang: (Self punishment) Touche touche no, that isn't how you spell it. How do you spell it? Touchie Oh the heck with it, hey the Browns were there before, It is just our team never spent more time in jail and court than on the practice field.

Oh that was bad again,.... another head slap :dang: :dang: Ok I punished myself twice ....sorry again.

I just better be quite for now and go watch court television, I hear they have a football player.... oh oh there I go again :dang::dang::dang: I am out of here

MACH1
10-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Believe me your not the only one to get banned from a bunghole site. :wink02:
Just ask around I think you might just find a few here. :sofunny: