PDA

View Full Version : c. johnson should give CPR to bengals offense

tony hipchest
10-10-2005, 01:59 AM
.....instead of worrying about giving cpr to the ball. so great to see their #1 scoring threat more consumed with "entertainment" than putting points on the board. looks like hes more concerned about the "cellphone" and the "sharpie" than he is winning the division. im sure next week he will be working on his endzone celebration against the steelers instead of actually practicing catching the ball.

bengalsfan21
10-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Wow, lost by a field goal......Seems like another team lost by a field goal a few weeks ago, I wonder who that was....Maybe there team needs to be rivived and play harder.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Wow, lost by a field goal......Seems like another team lost by a field goal a few weeks ago, I wonder who that was....Maybe there team needs to be rivived and play harder.
We lost by three to the two time defending champs. You lost to who?

bengalsfan21
10-10-2005, 12:21 PM
We lost by three to the two time defending champs. You lost to who?

You lost by 3 to the defending champs who had no named guys in there playing bc of injuries, that means something...............You'll lose tonight so get all your bengals suck out of your system i'll be back and rubbing your loss tonight in everyones face.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-10-2005, 12:33 PM
You lost by 3 to the defending champs who had no named guys in there playing bc of injuries, that means something...............You'll lose tonight so get all your bengals suck out of your system i'll be back and rubbing your loss tonight in everyones face.
Those players went down during the game, not before, and win or lose tonight you'll still suck.

BengalBrian
10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Doesnt this belong in smack instead of NFL general chat? Win your game at least tonight and then come back.. If I were a Steeler fan, I would be afraid to open my mouth about poor performances just yet...

SteelR1
10-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I have to admit, it was funny!!!!

Suitanim
10-10-2005, 08:47 PM
He doesn't even need to watch tape...he just needs to look 50 yards down the LOS to T. J. Houshmandzadeh who absolutely flat out refuses to do any retarded TD dances like he's 5 years old and never saw the goalline before.

TJ was, by the way, on the Steelers shortlist of WR's they were looking at to replace Plex...Cincy made a great move by keeping him.