PDA

View Full Version : Bengals from Wikipedia

Eztarget
10-16-2007, 02:22 PM
This hilarious entry was posted on Wikipedia (and quickly removed by their admins) a few weeks back after the Bengals/Browns game:

Charles "Chuck" Bresnahan (born September 8, 1960 in Springfield, Massachusetts) is the untalented, retarded current defensive coordinator for the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals. Bresnahan (pronounced "BREZ-nuh-han") (from the Latin word meaning Breeze through our Hands)joined the Bengals coaching staff in 2004 as an assistant coach, and was promoted to defensive coordinator on January 9, 2005. Prior to joining the Bengals, Bresnahan coached in the NFL with both the Cleveland Browns and the Oakland Raiders. His in game adjustments are considered legendary, often switching between his signature "Cover None" defense and blitzes that were considered revolutionary in 1967. His "Tackle None" strategy is considered a somewhat unorthodox method of defense by hoping that the other team's offense becomes exhausted from running 60-yard sprints. Most noted for his dumfounded and befuddled looks. He should be fired immediately as a result of his regression to total and complete ineptitude against the arch-enemy Cleveland Browns.

:smile:

ShutDown24
10-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Hilarious - I don't know why that was removed... Wikipedia ussually leaves information if it's accurate...

The Duke
10-16-2007, 03:18 PM
What's more likely, that a bungal fan wrote it or some other fan? I say a bungal

xXTheSteelKingsXx
10-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Thats great.... and very true.

Atlanta Dan
10-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Most impressive to me is that it clearly came from a devoted fan and probably right after a loss in which the poster presumably had enjoyed several adult beverages - the level of coherence and lack of typos under those circumstances is commendable.

jjpro11
10-16-2007, 10:20 PM
thats great.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-17-2007, 07:15 AM
I didn't know a Cincitucky fan knew that many words, much less how to spell them!

KYSteelersfan
10-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Most impressive to me is that it clearly came from a devoted fan and probably right after a loss in which the poster presumably had enjoyed several adult beverages - the level of coherence and lack of typos under those circumstances is commendable.

It's amazing what spell check can do these days :wink02:

Otherwise, very accurate information.

Jman
10-17-2007, 08:38 AM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: